AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Empty
PostSubject: |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp|   |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 9:49 pm

The genie was glad to be out of that cramped dusty lamp. It had been a ten thousand years since he left his lamp. So it felt reliefing to be out of such a witty bitty living space. Having incredible power wasn't that nice when it meant being a slave. But he kept his sadness about that fact behind happy-go-lucky personality and gags. The one who had become his master today was a guy named Aladdin. He seemed pretty nice compared to his previous masters and had even promised to use his last wish to make him free. Such a thing as his master wishing for his freedom seemed too good to be true. But he could at least hope that it may happen. The first wish Aladdin made was to be a prince because he wanted to be with princess Jasmine. So the genie started with his clothes turning them into fancy white prince clothes. Then he added all the extras to help make the Sultan and the princess remember him. Of course, he added his special flare with everything.

When Aladdin showed up going down the street onto of Abu now a elephant. The riches,animals, and other luxuries were show casted to all the people. The genie had shape shifted and went around talking up Aladdin. To make him look like an amazing prince. So he changed from going around the crowd and he appeared near a beautiful foreign woman."I heard Prince Ali beat a thousand guys with swords~" The genie said as he spun around the 
woman before letting her go when she was still. There was huge smile on his face as he let her go, going back to talking up to the others in Agrabah before them arriving at the place knocking through the door. 

"It a pleasure to meet you ,your majesty. I am prince Ali from Ababwa." He said introducing himself to the Sultan. During this process the genie was thinking back to the foreign woman due to the fact that she was unsual beauty. The genie knew that he should concentrate on the task at hand.
----
Isabella was cleaning the magic shop this witch owned. She pretended to be just helping out for money. But she didn't need money this was for revenge.  The prince promised to marry her and broke his promise for some peasant woman. He told her he loved her and then fell for this worthless woman forgetting all they had. So she was to get her revenge on them. Isabella wripped a mirror and then leaned on in deep thought. Not realizing until it was too late that she had fell through the mirror. When she landed on the ground she was surprised at her surroundings. Isabella had taken some magical items in her bag but hadn't taken all she needed. So when the mirror was falling and she got of the way. She was horrified because she was now trapped.

Outside she heard a commotion. It looked to be a parade with a prince she'd never seen. The blonde haired woman exited the building and decided to see whoever was the most powerful here. They may be able to get her home this place was no where she was.So when the Elephant and the prince had entered she had at well. Isabella stood near by. "As soon as your done disgussing whatever,I wish to talk as well."She said as she had something important to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Pbucket
PokéPartner : |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| 037

PostSubject: Re: |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp|   |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Callista was so happy to have made it safely to Agrabah on her own. Luckily she had heard quite the commotion that once she walked closer she saw what looked like a large parade of some kind going on. Having never really been left alone she was unsure what to expect needless to say to have a handsome, if a bit blue stranger spin her around was most definitely not something she had expected. Smiling as he spun her she let out a laugh enjoying herself and once he let go she couldn’t help but continue to smile. Watching as he and his company disappeared through the doors of what she could see was the palace of the Sultan of Agrabah she remembered hearing about from her mother who had visited Agrabah when she had been younger apparently smitten at the time. 

As the crowd that had gathered around the ‘parade’ began to disperse Callista was still staring towards the palace wondering who the blue man who had spun her around had been. Having someone brush past her knocking her to the side brought her out of her dazed thoughts and onto something more important. Now that she was here what was she to do after all she had no money and now no family for her running away would have meant disownment. Looking down at herself and the dirtied wedding clothes she knew she stood out here the dirtied white linen dress with her dirtied light blue linen cloak being unusual dress amongst the locals of Agrabah. 

At least she was in sandals even if they were a bit different. Looking around herself everyone was already back to the normal ways of their lives. Deciding to explore the city a bit before thinking too long about what she should do. She headed off to find what she could of the city again the blue man from earlier forming in her mind and so she set off a smile on her face and her long dark auburn hair swaying behind her.

———

Jafar was angry about Prince Abooboo showing up and messing with his plans with just his presence. But soon his anger was forgotten and replaced with a slight shock and awe. Hearing a lovely sounding voice to see a lovely looking blonde woman he ignored those around him noticing a touch of magic surrounded her. Smiling his cunning smile he approached her taking her hand sending a small shock of his power to her hand and bowing his hand to kiss said hand he began to speak in a deep seductive voice, “Now what is a lovely creature such as yourself in need of, my dear?” He then tries to make eye contact with her but is quickly pushed aside by an overly excited Sultan who is currently riding a magic carpet.

Disgusted with the Sultans display he scoffs and looks over at the Prince in a sneer and begins to converse with him about where he hails. But the young blonde that stands not too far is also not too far from his mind. He wonders where she came from and about the magic that surrounds her. The magic he noted is foreign which beg the answering of where she is from. As his conversation with the Prince is ending the Sultan come’s in for a half hazard landing making him sneer again at the baboon. He eyes the blonde out of the corner of his eye as he argues with both the Sultan and Prince about Princess Jasmine his anger showing as well as a small amount of his magic that luckily goes unnoticed by the Sultan and Prince.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp|   |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:45 am

The genie then saw that Al was done with talking to Jafar. Maybe he was eager to see the princess.  Although, he himself wanted to see the city.  So he decided to ask Al if it would be okay if he could go to the city. "If it is alright,Al for me to go to the city. I have been in the lamp ten thousand years." Genie asked although he wasn't count in on Al letting him go. "Sure,that is fine." Al said and the genie was surprised.

So he exited the palace and wouldn't be gone for long as he had to help his master. When he had gotten to the city he was happy enough to see more then previously. Then well looking around the streets he caught dark auburn hair and a dirty wedding dress. It was that women from before and he was extremely curious about her. So he walked over to her instead of floating as he had done through the entirety of the city. As he hadn't wanted to draw too much attention to himself even though he did so even without doing so. " I remember you. You can call me Genie. You look to be a foreigner I bet you have a beautiful exotic name." He said with a friendly loud voice. 

When he got a good look at her she looked even more beautiful when he first looked at her. Her dark auburn looked to have silky look and shimmer. Her olive skin was a light color that complimented her dark audurn hair and eyes. He eyes themselves with were golden yellow brown jewels that were easily one of her best features. Even in a dirtied wedding dress she looked absolutely beautiful. "You are so gorgeous. Did you wake up that gorgeous or do you spend time getting ready?" The genie said flamboyantly in his usual manner. He was so enchanted by her and that was only based her appearance so far. Genie was so curious about her and wanted to know more about her. Some things he was curious about was where she was from, why she was wearing a wedding dress, and what her name was. But these were only some on the list of things he wanted to know about her. In fact he was excited to even just know about the place she was born as he had been trapped in the lamp. Being in a lamp for so long made someone curious about the outside world. There were places he hadn't gotten the chance to visit so that may make him even more interested.

"I was looking around here. Maybe we could as well." The genie said and had an arm around her casually.  Having her body so close to him he could feel her body heat some. From having her close he could also, smell her and her scent was a sweet aroma of something he couldn't place at the top of his head. But anyway thinking about what he wanted to do earlier seeing the city with a beauty like her would enchant the experience. " It is better to see the sights with someone ,don't you agree?" Genie added as he let go of her,only to bring out a white flower holding it out to her. As he thought that giving her such a flower may bring a smile to her face. A true smile would suit such a beauty like her. There was only hope that she would join him well he looked around.
-----
When Jafar approached she gave her sweetest smile. As he kissed her hand she blushed lightly.  She could feel his power and knew that he could help her. Since he was willing to hear her out she believed he may help her out. So she'd try to convince him to help with the task she needed. Maybe he could even help her with her revenge. The man in front of he was clearly more helpful then the leader. In fact never has she met such an incapable leader. Clearly she could see his anger towards them all. Perhaps, she should help him the best she could. Then when Prince Ali left she decided to talk to him. "My request is a private matter. Perhaps we may discuss this somewhere private." Isabella said politely. There was even the fact she wanted to talk to him about the sultan and helping him out.

Isabella remembered that it was only polite to introduce oneself. Although, she wasn't sure if should say where she is from right now." My name is Isabella. It is a pleasure to meet you." She said as felt better having gotten that out the way. She would tell him her status and about the place she had to go back to when they got somewhere else.

"I do need the help of such a capable man like yourself desperately. I do plan on paying you back, as I always pay back whoever I owe." She said as she walked closer to him so she was standing front of him.This was a guy who had magic and clearly intelligent enough to help her. No to mention he seemed to be the kind of man she'd be comfertable 
having close. There was no harm in getting close. Now that she had told him that now she only hoped to get somewhere private. To be able to talk freely would be a relief.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp|   |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 12:12 am

Jafar felt a sinister smile spread across his face as he heard her request, “The follow me Lady Isabella.” Turning to head to his hidden lair so to speak he had also noticed that Isabella not only had a power of magic around her but that she had a certain elegance that only came with nobility. He wondered why she was dress as she was but said nothing as he opened up the way to the secret passage. Again looking at her as he waited for her to go in first, “We will be able to speak in here without prying eyes and ears. Also I do believe that you can help me quite easily.” He had listened to her completely earlier after all she was attractive, needed help of some kind, and was willing to help him in his endeavors it seemed.

Iago looks between the two and leans to Jafar trying to whisper but failing miserably “Who does this Toot’s think she is?” Jafar looks to the bird annoyed and smacks him off his shoulder making it seem more like an accident than intentional with a wicked smirk on his face. Finally arriving up the steps and into his lair he goes over to a chair and sits while pointing to one thats not so far away, “Do sit. After we should discuss such things comfortably.”

Looking Isabel over he was suddenly unsure of how to proceed having been takin aback by her sky blue eyes which were rarely if ever seen in Agrabah. He decided to look at his hopefully new conspirator more closely. Her golden blonde hair to was a rare site to see and her fair skin would most likely do ill here so how had she traveled this far from wherever through the heat of the sun without a single blemish? Wondering about this he decided to start off with getting a few things out of the way first. “Now Lady Isabella where is it that you are from? After all a kingdom does ill with its Princess running off without guards?” He held his hands up with his fingers laced as his elbows were proper up on the seats armrest and his eyes held a calculating look as he tried to figure her out. For once he waited patiently for her story.

- - - -

Callisto had been walking looking at all that she could when a familiar and friendly loud voice spoke. Looking at Genie she couldn’t help but blush having never been treated as such since she was a mere fisherman’s daughter. “My name is Callista.” She blushed since her voice had been let out softly in her shyness. “I remember you as well.” She noticed him looking at her eyes at one point and looked down having been told countless times how unique her eyes were which had always bothered her. Suddenly her blushing had intensified and she was sure that her red face could compete in color with that of a tomato. Her gorgeous there was no way she must have heard him wrong. 

Hearing him offer to look around with her she felt some relief after all she had felt some trepidation about looking around a place alone. “I would like that thank you, and yes the company of another is most agreeable.” Looking at the white flower presented to her she felt a smile spread across her face a true smile that she hadn’t had since she had been a little girl. Taking the flower from him she felt a heat rise to her cheeks once again as her fingers barely brushed his. Pulling her hand back she looks down at the flower her smile still on her face, “Thank you, Genie.” She felt a trill up her spine at saying his name and then looked up her smile gone as she decided to ask him something. “Genie could I possibly ask you a question?”

(Sorry so short I promise I'm working on making them longer)
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp|   |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 6:22 pm

The Genie's smile got bigger the moment he heard her name. " I knew it. You're name is just as beautiful as you are." He responded upon hearing her name. It was a name he knew wouldn't forget as he would put it to memory. In fact he might say it at night several times because he just adores the way it sounds. That and thinking about the gorgeous woman it belongs to. Her voice was so soft like soothing music. Just her voice could relax a man. "You remember me? I'm so glad~!" He said as he spun her around happily. As he could hardly help himself as he was so happy. The blue skinned man noticed her face turn red. " Calli your so cute when you blush~" He said when he saw her blush. Her face was like a tomato simply adoriable. He wanted to kiss those red cheeks of hers. But didn't want to scare her off by doing so. 

"I am glad to hear you say that. Going with a beauty like you is icing on the cake." He said a light chuckle. Genie loved to see the smile on her face. He wanted to continue to see such a smile on her face. Even if he only possibly had today with her he would enjoy it. Maybe he would be free in the future and could be with her more. So he should be positive. Then heard her question. "Sure, whatever is Calli, I'll answer gladly. I couldn't denie a woman like you after all. So whatever it is go ahead and ask." Genie said with a smile. It made him quite happy to hear her say his name. Hearing him call her by his name made his heart race. It was only natural with such a beauty with a splendid voice like hers.

---------

Isabella followed him and felt the urgue to laugh when he smacked the bird off his shoulder. But she held in her urgue. When she heard him ask her to sit down she sat down as he said. Isabella smiled and was glad tyo have the privacy. "So you guessed that I was a princess. That is correct. I am from the princess of Calliristra. It is far from her and I came from a magical mirror. So I don't know how far I am from my country. This a long story upon how I got here though. First off I guess I'll start at my engagement to the prince of a neighboring country. His name was Vince we were engaged since we were children. He seemed quite in love with me. But then he started to fall for a filthy peasant and broke off our engagement. Then he asked that filthy woman to marry him.So I decided to use magic to 

my revenge. So I disguised myself and decided to pretend to work at a witches place to find something to get my revenge. But I was careless and by accident went through a mirror that took me here. Now the mirror is in shambles. So there lies my problem." She said finishing her story with a sigh. "Can you help me get home? Also, if you know any way that I can get my revenge I'd like know as well." Isabella said. Then had to say her feelings considering his position. " Also,since we're alone, can I say that you should be higher up. That ruler is unqualified and you would be better. So I'll help you how about that?" The blonde noble added speaking her mind honestly.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp|   |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Jafar was intrigued by Isabella’s story and also felt a spark of anger at this prince who hurt her. At first he thought the anger was just because it was a pompous prince involved but then that seemed unclear to him. And so instead of dwelling on that matter he continued to listen to her. Calliristra was not a kingdom that he was familiar with but with her coming through a magical mirror that was no surprise to him. Leaning forward with a hand out he replied, “If you could hand me this mirror I can see what I can do to repair it.” He did have a few ideas on how he could repair the mirror, he smirks at hearing her ask for his help in her revenge, “I do believe that I can help you with your revenge as well.” His smirk has now turned more sinister and he became proud at her mention of how she thought he should have a higher position in Agrabah.

He liked her honesty and if he was honest he also liked her obvious great tastes. “I do believe we can help each other my dear. As I work on mending your magic mirror perhaps you could look through the palace archives to find something that can make me Agrabah’s Sultan?” Iago finally having his bearings again flies back to Afar’s shoulder and leans in, “Are you sure we can trust Toot’s here with something as important as this?” 

(I thought about doing more here but liked the thought of ending with what Iago says here.) 

——————
Callisto couldn’t stop blushing as he would spin her about and his comments that made her continue to blush. Looking down she tries to hide said blush. His apparent happiness and his handsome sounding voice makes her stomach feel strange not to mention his close proximity which didn’t necessarily bother her but was something she was just not use to. Smiling and looking up at him she could feel the slight nervousness in her, “Well, um.. Genie I was wondering if perhaps you might know of someplace I could stay?” Her smile was now gone and she quickly looks down her brow furrowed she whispers, “It would need to be somewhere where no-one can find me…” Looking back up she realizes that she spoke that thought instead of just thinking it. 

“Um… I need to find someplace that I don’t have to really worry about paying… I’m new here and well I don’t have any money… But I’ll look for a job… somewhere.” Biting her bottom lip she looks around as it seems they have walked to the market and notices that they are practically in the middle of the market. She wondered how she hadn’t noticed till now that they had walked so far from the palace.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp|   |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 5:00 am

The genie noticed her blush as her trying to hide her blush didn't work. The blush made her look even more beautiful. With her question a thought came to mind in regards to where she could stay. "Sure, I've got a idea." He said with a smile. Although, he wasn't quite sure if Callisto would be okay with what he had planned. Even though whispered what she said next Genie heard it. This did make the blue skinned man curious. Exactly why did she want to find a place where no one would find her. This beautiful woman was becoming more of a mystery. But that made her more interesting. "You could stay at the palace. Al is staying there and he wouldn't mind if you stayed." Genie said with an excited smile. If she stayed at the palace the two of them could see each other more often. How happy he would be if she said yes to staying there.

"You could work for Al if it makes you feel better. You wouldn't be burdening aanyone so you don't have to worry about that. So what do you say?" He asked and hoped that she would stay at the palace. The genie knew that he couldn't go any farther from the palace as he could only go a certain distance away. Al must have left the palace some to give him some distance. "I can't go any further. Hey,how about me and you go look over the palace? I explored it some before, so I could show you some excellent spots in the palace. I am quite a great tour guide." He said with a light chuckle.

The genie knew that Calli probably didn't know his exact condition. Like how he isn't really free. But he didn't want to burden such a pretty girl like her. "I promise to make it a experience you won't forget." He whispered in her ear, his warm breath on her ear. He hoped she accept. Maybe he could give her a ride on the magic carpet. The genie bet that she would like that. Seeing her happy made him happy. If Calli saw the palace maybe that would make her want to stash there. So that made this even more important. Although, now he could only hope she'd say yes.
------
Isabella was glad enough that he seemed willing to help her. But with her womanly charms it made these things easier. She opened her bag and brought out a bucket of glass shards. Then set it in front of him. "These are the remains of the mirror." She told him as this was all she gathered from the mirror. Hopefully, it was fixable. With her revenge she was happy enough that he'd help even though it wasn't necessary right now. Even when Jafar's smirk turned more sinister she found it attractive in a way. Although, she tried think about things. She didn' t even realize that she was staring at him for a while.

"Sure, I could do that. Also, may I add that you sure know how to treat a lady." She said adding a compliment at the end. As most guys didn't treat a lady right by her regards. Not to mention with that prince of hers. Unintentionally she had learned what this land was called and that their king was called sultan. So she had learned a great deal." Tell, me where these archives are and I'll find something to help you become sultan." Isabella said with a smile. It faded when Iago flies to Jafar's shoulder leans in. Did that bird find her incapable? Or just not trust her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp|   |Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Aladdin| What is your wish? |1-on-1 rp|
Page 1 of 1