AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Empty
PostSubject: "Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure]   "Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 10:02 pm

Hello friends and foes, I haven't done one of these threads in a while~.

I know I'm about 11 years late to this game's party, but I finally own RE4 for PS2! I have been playing for a couple of days now and I think I'm only on Chapter 3-1 right now. I honestly love love love Leon, I know he gets the girls too, I love him and Chris dearly. XD

~~

Key factors against me are:

- Wonky aiming controls for PS2
- Due to said 'wonky controls', I am unable to use "L1/R1" to dodge enemy attacks, making Leon a literal sitting duck if the enemy has a long reach
- I literally keep running out of ammo because of wonky aiming controls

Pros:

- Leon in general, I really liked this version of him, even if he spouts out bad one-liners now and then
- Old skool PS2 nostalgia
- Glitching bosses (Bitores boss fight) Leon why would you attempt to kick a man built like a brick shithouse upon first meeting him in the first place??
- Team-killing done by enemies with explosives/those guys who have the catapult
- Enemies clumping together, makes for easy shotgun kills

Cons:

- ASHLEY, 20-year old who has the face of a 13-year old, and the voice of a bratty 9-year old
- Cult members in black robes with shields
- El Gigante, Del Lago, prisoner dude wasn't so bad until I figured out when you run he can hear you
- Boulder bowling
- Dying in general after a boss fight because of ASHLEY

THE ROAD SO FAR...

Knight's 'not so finest' moments:

- Aiming for a robed cult member for a headshot and accidentally shooting Ashley instead, killing her
- Killed myself with my own grenade (yikes)
- Underestimated chainsaw-wielding women
- Not realizing there was a Ganado on the lift cutting the cable so we fell to our death
- Letting Ashley get killed by a catapult, explosive thrown by cult members and villagers
- Failed various QTE's because of my old controller
- Got my ass handed to me during various boss fights

Personal Verdict:

8.5/10

Most used quote: "Well, I panicked, but then I handled it"

~~

Somehow I've made it this far, but with the help of a friend who has the HD version for PS3. I WILL finish this game if it's the last thing I do!!

Last edited by Okami Yammi on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure]   "Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 4:19 pm

September 7, 2016

Turns out I need to buy a new controller, the R1 and L1 buttons won't work together to let me dodge, and I'm looking for a wireless controller. So I think I'll be getting a new controller next month or at the end of next month, so hopefully I can beat RE4 soon.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: "Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure]   "Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 11:07 pm

September 23, 2016

Got my new controller, it works just fine, I can dodge again. Taking a break to finish a story on Ghosts before I continue from chapter 4-4, because I am going to have to deal with the giant statue and then Salazar.

And it just so happens I've gotten myself into Devil May Cry last Saturday. I beat the reboot first, and have just beaten the first from the classic series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure]   "Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Leon Scott Kennedy, Professional Babysitter" [Knight's Resident Evil 4 Adventure]
Page 1 of 1