AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 2nged5x

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:35 pm

They're so cute! :D They are all the love! All of the good finds! Fang is amazing~.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Yeah... I hate missing out on things in here!

Aw. <3
Thanks for all the support guys! I'm just a bit nervous on how things will go for me... I'll be in this IB program thingy for classes. I really want to go on those trips they make to Europe though! Hopefully they'll make a trip somewhere and I'll be able to go. I've gotten chances to go to places in Europe before, but my mom has never approved me to go...
But it's nice to know that high school won't be as bad as I think~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Oh snap, this new theme is to die for adorable~! Really out did yourselves this time~!

Giggle
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh snap, this new theme is to die for adorable~! Really out did yourselves this time~!

Giggle
Thank you, thank you! Oki and I figured it was time to go for something a little more 'sleek' and over all good to look at. :D
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 pm

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:

Thank you, thank you! Oki and I figured it was time to go for something a little more 'sleek' and over all good to look at. :D

You guys are very welcome~! C:
Giggle
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:26 pm

So I think Knight ran away to Wattpad and Quizilla forever, it seems. Don't know where Lacie went at all. Cry
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 pm

U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:
So I think Knight ran away to Wattpad and Quizilla forever, it seems. Don't know where Lacie went at all. Cry
Shady's just up and left, too. No idea as to where...
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 pm

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:
U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:
Shady's just up and left, too. No idea as to where...

It surprises me actually. Like, Quizilla sucks, you have to get lucky to get any form of feedback on Wattpad (which surprisingly, my Dead Days series has), ff.net is just...meh, and Lunaescence kind flat out sucks with the waiting period.

Post your stories or whatever here or something! It's a forum, yea, but you actually have to put effort into getting things noticed, bringing some friends to comment, and hope that things get better! Not just dick around and wait for something to happen! Headsmash

...I'm done, I swear. Time Out
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 am

Heads up everyone, my internet will be gone till August 13th

I also have no idea what happened to Knight, she messages me but never responds when I ask what happened to her
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:23 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Heads up everyone, my internet will be gone till August 13th

I also have no idea what happened to Knight, she messages me but never responds when I ask what happened to her
Ah, that's sad! Well, thanks for the heads up.

And let us know if Knight ever plans on comin' on back to post again. It's gotten a little quiet and lonely around here without our few most active members playing the games and posting on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:29 am

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:

Ah, that's sad! Well, thanks for the heads up.

And let us know if Knight ever plans on comin' on back to post again. It's gotten a little quiet and lonely around here without our few most active members playing the games and posting on this thread.

You're welcome, I may get to use my aunts computer but most likely I won't be able to.

I'll be sure to!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 am

U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:

It surprises me actually. Like, Quizilla sucks, you have to get lucky to get any form of feedback on Wattpad (which surprisingly, my Dead Days series has), ff.net is just...meh, and Lunaescence kind flat out sucks with the waiting period.

Post your stories or whatever here or something! It's a forum, yea, but you actually have to put effort into getting things noticed, bringing some friends to comment, and hope that things get better! Not just dick around and wait for something to happen! Headsmash

...I'm done, I swear. Time Out
Your rage entertains me. If this is anything what I'm like over the headset when I rage I can see why you guys laugh all the time when I rant. Sheepish
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:42 am

I've seen Knight here (only because she liked one of my Sherlock one shots. Probably had no idea it was me due to a different username): http://www.wattpad.com/user/PeggsterAmaterasu

She also has three different Quizilla profiles, it seems, if you want to attempt to make contact and see why she left.

I'd do it myself but I don't want to make it seem like I'm hounding members. I don't really think she cares for me or Fang much either as it is.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:12 pm

They tell you "Honesty is the best policy" - until it comes to filling out job applications in which case pretty much everyone just lies to get a job. I can't stress the number of times I've been told to change an answer on my job apps that someone was looking over before I sent it in because the other answer "sounds better." -_-
Back to top Go down
xxxJRosesxxx
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Other Websites   Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Speaking of other websites, I'm looking for other sites where I'd get good feedback for fanfictions and original works. Not that I plan on leaving this site, no, no I just like to get as many readers to get as much feedback for improvement as possible. I'd really appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:26 pm

xxxJRosesxxx wrote:
Speaking of other websites, I'm looking for other sites where I'd get good feedback for fanfictions and original works. Not that I plan on leaving this site, no, no I just like to get as many readers to get as much feedback for improvement as possible. I'd really appreciate that.
Maybe on your searches you could try and point some users in our direction? It'd be some nice give and take. We need more users and if we get enough active users more people would be able to get more feedback on their work here.
Back to top Go down
xxxJRosesxxx
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:46 pm

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:
xxxJRosesxxx wrote:
Maybe on your searches you could try and point some users in our direction? It'd be some nice give and take. We need more users and if we get enough active users more people would be able to get more feedback on their work here.

Ok, I just posted a review of a very helpful young lady in the Rants and Reviews forum. There is a link to her fanfiction.net profile and another link to reviews she's done to my fanfiction. I'll also encourage my little cousin Zachery to join the website, he's twelve as he likes to draw and write, plus read people's work as well.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:59 pm

xxxJRosesxxx wrote:
Ok, I just posted a review of a very helpful young lady in the Rants and Reviews forum. There is a link to her fanfiction.net profile and another link to reviews she's done to my fanfiction. I'll also encourage my little cousin Zachery to join the website, he's twelve as he likes to draw and write, plus read people's work as well.
It's nice that you're willing to share your respect of a good reviewer and writer but that's not exactly what I meant. I mean if you think someone on another site might enjoy ours you can offer to share this site to them and have them join. We have less than 30 members, only less then ten of us active and we need users who will be active, you know?
Back to top Go down
xxxJRosesxxx
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:09 pm

SpecOp Fang-O67 wrote:
xxxJRosesxxx wrote:
It's nice that you're willing to share your respect of a good reviewer and writer but that's not exactly what I meant. I mean if you think someone on another site might enjoy ours you can offer to share this site to them and have them join. We have less than 30 members, only less then ten of us active and we need users who will be active, you know?

Sorry, I really suck at communication sometimes (Aspergers), I have also asked her to join this site just today and edited my post to encourage users here to ask her too. I shall keep my eyes open for other people I think would be a great addition to this site, and also bring them to the sight of other members of this site.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:01 am

Right on the brink of sleep. Power pops back on after another big storm caused one of the transformers to go out.. Jump up from my bed, throw my hands in the air and shout "Succeeded!"
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:27 am

U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:
Right on the brink of sleep. Power pops back on after another big storm caused one of the transformers to go out.. Jump up from my bed, throw my hands in the air and shout "Succeeded!"
In celebration of that let me just bust out this!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Tumblr_m37fcss85v1r06w3j
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:53 pm

I think I may be getting back into Homestuck.

God, why must your voice be so beautiful unlike mine, Broadway!Aradia? ;u;

Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:48 pm

Pisces Dream wrote:

I need to. But then I think about how long the entire series is and it kind of puts me off reading it again. Dizzy
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:10 pm

U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:
Pisces Dream wrote:

I need to. But then I think about how long the entire series is and it kind of puts me off reading it again. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 4287295859

Yeah... I'm still on ACT 2 sadly... Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 1580444477

I've been trying to past it but I always end up getting impatient and quit on it for a while.

But have you've seen the fandom lately? Yikes is all I can say, most of the fandom is now about shipping and who's a homosexual (Dirk, John, Kanaya, Rose, Karkat, etc.). I think Homestuck also has a new character now... But I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Pisces Dream wrote:

But have you've seen the fandom lately? Yikes is all I can say, most of the fandom is now about shipping and who's a homosexual (Dirk, John, Kanaya, Rose, Karkat, etc.). I think Homestuck also has a new character now... But I'm not sure.
Yeah, there is.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next