AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Thanks for the tips, I'll have to look in on that. :)

Ugh, I am now reminded that I'm a girl once again. I hate that time of the month..

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 1054355685
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:47 am

Okay, this is just aggravating. I break out my copy of Okami to brush up on the story after years of not touching it and the thing keeps freezing on me!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 am

Mother Fox wrote:
Okay, this is just aggravating. I break out my copy of Okami to brush up on the story after years of not touching it and the thing keeps freezing on me!

NOOOOO. D:
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 am

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Mother Fox wrote:

NOOOOO. D:
Okay! It's working for me now, on my old file - I hopefully when I get to the point when I have to start a New Game+ on it it won't freeze up after it tells me the story of Orochi, Nagi and Shiranui. -3-
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 pm

Hey guys uvu

How has everyone been~?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Hey guys uvu

How has everyone been~?

Personally, I have been busy. Very busy. But Fang and I are trying to figure some stuff out for the site and how the HTML works, so we're trying to do some changes here and there~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Hey guys uvu

How has everyone been~?

Personally, I have been busy. Very busy. But Fang and I are trying to figure some stuff out for the site and how the HTML works, so we're trying to do some changes here and there~.

We're in the same boat, Oki~ Busy as a bee, but the new little tidbit in the forum section looks lovely
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Hey guys uvu

How has everyone been~?

We're in the same boat, Oki~ Busy as a bee, but the new little tidbit in the forum section looks lovely

Busy seems to be normal anymore. lol

Well, thank you! I'm glad that it's well liked. I know some members voted that the staff need to get more involved, and I suppose that's my way of doing it. I'm always rather cautious when trying to be social. I can come off as a bit aggressive...
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:57 pm

I'mma so grouchy. I don't like it.. D':
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:18 pm

I has customized my Tumblr to my liking! Now I just need to add a picture and more of a description, and I will be happy~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
I has customized my Tumblr to my liking! Now I just need to add a picture and more of a description, and I will be happy~.

Tumblr is amazing, except when you track tags that get spammed with random shit a lot.. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 3224979720
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Tumblr is amazing, except when you track tags that get spammed with random shit a lot.. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 3224979720

Ah, that's why I hate the tag system. It's outdated and hard to manage but people still use that broken system all over the net. I'll never know why. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 878948377
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Ah, that's why I hate the tag system. It's outdated and hard to manage but people still use that broken system all over the net. I'll never know why. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 878948377
You'd think people would learn but apparently not.

On a side note, I'm also finally getting my tumblr to look the way I want it to. Tea Time
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

You'd think people would learn but apparently not.

On a side note, I'm also finally getting my tumblr to look the way I want it to. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 347556324

Haha. People learning would be too easy there!

Oh, that's good~. I played with mine all morning. It reminds me of my days on Xanga when you were free to customize anything you wanted~. I might end up liking Tumblr more than I realize~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Okay, gross out factor goin' on here;

I go in the kitchen, pull out some blueberries and pour them in a bowl only to see about 3/4 of the berries I poured out of the original container has mold on it. I go through, pick out the ones that are rotted or moldy which brings me down to a 1/4 of what I originally poured out.

First thought? "Yeah, okay. Cool. I didn't want to eat these anyways."

Then I proceed to eat what remained only to bite into one that tasted moldy/rotted. Promptly dumped the rest of my bowl out.

Last thought? "Fuck you and your berries, Life."
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Okay, gross out factor goin' on here;

I go in the kitchen, pull out some blueberries and pour them in a bowl only to see about 3/4 of the berries I poured out of the original container has mold on it. I go through, pick out the ones that are rotted or moldy which brings me down to a 1/4 of what I originally poured out.

First thought? "Yeah, okay. Cool. I didn't want to eat these anyways."

Then I proceed to eat what remained only to bite into one that tasted moldy/rotted. Promptly dumped the rest of my bowl out.

Last thought? "Fuck you and your berries, Life."

Ohhhh...That sounds none of the pleasant at all. Do not want. probably good that you tossed them out. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 4102147671
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Ohhhh...That sounds none of the pleasant at all. Do not want. probably good that you tossed them out. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 4102147671
Tell me about it.

On the upside, I find out I'm finally getting my money here in the next few days if not tonight. So I'm planning on getting the last seasons of Supernatural I have yet to watch, get one out of the three tattoos I have planned and then decide what I'm doing from there.

So, yeah, that made my day.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Tell me about it.

On the upside, I find out I'm finally getting my money here in the next few days if not tonight. So I'm planning on getting the last seasons of Supernatural I have yet to watch, get one out of the three tattoos I have planned and then decide what I'm doing from there.

So, yeah, that made my day.

I saw Season 7 out at the store~
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:45 pm

I did, too. I was going to go out and buy them last week - WalMart up here had them all up and on display due to Season 8 coming out soon and when I went back three days later with some money to buy at least season 7 (Netflix doesn't have that season for instant queue) none of the season DVDs were there anymore which pissed me right the fuck off considering how popular it is!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Mother Fox wrote:

I did, too. I was going to go out and buy them last week - WalMart up here had them all up and on display due to Season 8 coming out soon and when I went back three days later with some money to buy at least season 7 (Netflix doesn't have that season for instant queue) none of the season DVDs were there anymore which pissed me right the fuck off considering how popular it is!

I had to pay 20 bucks each to get season 4 and 5 from my friend. xD
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Sucky day sucked. Where's my dragon boy to love on?
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
He's waiting in your bedroom waiting to do unspeakable things to you - oh, wait. Was I not supposed to say that out loud? 8D
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
He's waiting in your bedroom waiting to do unspeakable things to you - oh, wait. Was I not supposed to say that out loud? 8D

Well, he must have a talent for hiding, considering I'm in my room now and it's pretty well empty...aside from the mess I still need to pick up. lol
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Ahahaha, I just followed Fang on Tumblr. Yesss, I'm 'corporal-hiiiiiicks'. ;D
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Ahahaha, I just followed Fang on Tumblr. Yesss, I'm 'corporal-hiiiiiicks'. ;D
Haha, beat ya to it! I followed you earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next