AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Semi-Biographical Fanfiction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxJRosesxxx
Claptrap
Claptrap

Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Semi-Biographical Fanfiction   Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Currently my Mom is a nurse and a Major in the Army Reserves, she is also serving in Afganistan tending to the wounds of her fellow soldiers and the enemy. She's coming home on leave soon in August, and I'm going to be treating her like a queen when she gets back (prepare for pampering Mama). These last seven months have been difficult without her, because she's been my main support through everything for almost my whole life. I'm the first to admit that I am far from the perfect daughter, and have struggled with standing on my own two damn feet.

My Mom is a total badass (though she's too humble to admit it) and I've decided to experiment with writing a biography on her (cause she's awesome). Well a semi-biography through a Skyrim fanfiction, to experiement with eventually down the road doing it again in an original work (in a comic with her as a super hero).

I should have the first chapter up within the week. So there will definitely be some canon bending and sometimes out right breaking due to there being of course more characters heavily based off of my family, when it comes up I'd love to hear what you all have to say cause I really want this to be a great story and deeply appreciate help in making it one.
Back to top Go down
xxxJRosesxxx
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Biographical Fanfiction   Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 pm

So, while going through the Skyrim Wiki page there was a lack of some specific details pertaining to the civil war in Skyrim. Particuarly how long has the war been going on and at what point after the Great War did it start?

I need to know this information because I was planning to make my mom's charater to be a veteran of the Great War, as she is a veteran of Desert Storm and had me very soon after coming home. If anyone knows the detial please let me know, I'd very much appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Biographical Fanfiction   Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 pm

xxxJRosesxxx wrote:
So, while going through the Skyrim Wiki page there was a lack of some specific details pertaining to the civil war in Skyrim. Particuarly how long has the war been going on and at what point after the Great War did it start?

I need to know this information because I was planning to make my mom's charater to be a veteran of the Great War, as she is a veteran of Desert Storm and had me very soon after coming home. If anyone knows the detial please let me know, I'd very much appreciate it.
Since I don't think anyone here plays Skyrim besides you so far (I don't have a copy as of the moment so I haven't touched the game yet) I looked up the Great War on the Elder Scrolls wikia page.

It says there that the Great War on the timeline took place "4E 171 - 4E 175." I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Biographical Fanfiction   Semi-Biographical Fanfiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi-Biographical Fanfiction
Page 1 of 1