AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!


A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:42 pm by Crow Masked

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

» Prompt Generator ~Courtesy of Tumblr~
Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:06 am by Okami Yammi

Points of Interest






Den Staff





Share | 
 

 Folder Submissions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 149
Reputation : 1
Location : Ice Crown Citidel

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Could you add two for me please?

_________________
"All that I am: anger, cruelty, vengeance - I bestow upon you, my chosen knight. I have granted you immortality so that you may herald in a new, dark age for the Scourge."



Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 149
Reputation : 1
Location : Ice Crown Citidel

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Sorry it didnt post all of my message for some reason...the two are Claymore amd Sailor Moon. They belong in anime/manga

_________________
"All that I am: anger, cruelty, vengeance - I bestow upon you, my chosen knight. I have granted you immortality so that you may herald in a new, dark age for the Scourge."



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Dkashaani wrote:
Sorry it didnt post all of my message for some reason...the two are Claymore amd Sailor Moon. They belong in anime/manga

Sailor Moon is already in the Anime/Manga folder.

Claymore has been added however~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
avatar

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner :
Posts : 433
Reputation : 13
Location : The Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:25 pm

What's the series called?:Shonen Hollywood
Section:Anime and manga
What's the series called?:Meganebu
Section:Anime and manga

_________________
Yanderes,Yangires,Murder oh my!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:45 pm

yurenxtsubaki78 wrote:
What's the series called?:Shonen Hollywood
Section:Anime and manga
What's the series called?:Meganebu
Section:Anime and manga

Added them both for you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 149
Reputation : 1
Location : Ice Crown Citidel

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Ahh ok sorry about that haha but thank you!

_________________
"All that I am: anger, cruelty, vengeance - I bestow upon you, my chosen knight. I have granted you immortality so that you may herald in a new, dark age for the Scourge."



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Dkashaani wrote:
Ahh ok sorry about that haha but thank you!

Not a problem! They're easy to miss sometimes. :3

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
avatar

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :
Posts : 671
Reputation : 33
Location : Naptown (lol)

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Movie/TV -  Star Trek
Please and thank you!

_________________
If you are interested in Roleplaying with me message me and/or check out my characters in the roleplay character hub or the following link http://assassinsden.forumotion.com/t3027-looking-for-rp-partners-open :)
"Gunner Jenson I swear if you do that one more time... Ugh!!!" *Shakes head with a small smirk*

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4321624/ <-- Please follow the link and vote in the poll at the top :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
avatar

Posts : 61
Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Could you add this one please!!?

What is the series called: The Witcher
What section does it belong: video games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:31 pm

shadowtiger wrote:
Could you add this one please!!?

What is the series called: The Witcher
What section does it belong: video games

It's been added for you~

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
avatar

Posts : 61
Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:38 pm

Thank you!! ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveretriever
Claptrap
Claptrap
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 41
Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:58 pm

If it's not too much trouble xD

What is the series called: Chronicles of Narnia/Narnia - by C. S. Lewis
What is the series called: Circle of Magic (expanded to about 10 books now with one more in the future, I believe) - written by Tamora Pierce
What is the series called: Abhorsen/Old Kingdom series - by Garth Nix
What is the series called: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy/Hitchhiker's/Hitchhiker's Trilogy (old joke) - by Douglas Adams
What is the series called: Alice in Wonderland - really can't believe this isn't a category already :3
What is the series called: Death Comes as the End - by Agatha Christie (standalone novel)
Where do these belong: Books

What is the series called: Princess and the Frog (Disney version)
What is the series called: Big Hero 6
What is the series called: I'll See You In My Dreams
Where does this belong: Movies
(it's the new indie film about older women and it's so cute!)

What is the series called: Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers)
What is the series called: Alice 19th
What is the series called: Are You Alice?
What is the series called: Marmalade Boy
Where do these belong: Anime & Manga

What is the series called: Wicked (the books and musical are different)
Where does it belong: Book (Wicked series by Gregory Maguire); Miscellaneous (musical version)

What is the series called: Next to Normal (musical)
Where does it belong: Miscellaneous

What is the series called: Les Miserables (book by Victor Hugo; musical is different)
Where does it belong: Books; Miscellaneous (musical version)

I make this promise: I will write at least one story for each category posted from this list because no category should be ignored and this is a lot of work >.<
sowwy but I love challenges ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:13 am

loveretriever wrote:
If it's not too much trouble xD

What is the series called: Chronicles of Narnia/Narnia - by C. S. Lewis
What is the series called: Circle of Magic (expanded to about 10 books now with one more in the future, I believe) - written by Tamora Pierce
What is the series called: Abhorsen/Old Kingdom series - by Garth Nix
What is the series called: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy/Hitchhiker's/Hitchhiker's Trilogy (old joke) - by Douglas Adams
What is the series called: Alice in Wonderland - really can't believe this isn't a category already :3
What is the series called: Death Comes as the End - by Agatha Christie (standalone novel)
Where do these belong: Books

What is the series called: Princess and the Frog (Disney version)
What is the series called: Big Hero 6
What is the series called: I'll See You In My Dreams
Where does this belong: Movies
(it's the new indie film about older women and it's so cute!)

What is the series called: Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers)
What is the series called: Alice 19th
What is the series called: Are You Alice?
What is the series called: Marmalade Boy
Where do these belong: Anime & Manga

What is the series called: Wicked (the books and musical are different)
Where does it belong: Book (Wicked series by Gregory Maguire); Miscellaneous (musical version)

What is the series called: Next to Normal (musical)
Where does it belong: Miscellaneous

What is the series called: Les Miserables (book by Victor Hugo; musical is different)
Where does it belong: Books; Miscellaneous (musical version)

I make this promise: I will write at least one story for each category posted from this list because no category should be ignored and this is a lot of work >.<
sowwy but I love challenges ^^

All sections have been added to their represented folders. They should be good to go and in alphabetical order.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loveretriever
Claptrap
Claptrap
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 41
Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:42 pm

DreamDrops wrote:
All sections have been added to their represented folders. They should be good to go and in alphabetical order.


Ooh thank you so much!! I will get to work then XD teehee
<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3
Posts : 179
Reputation : 7
Location : Darkness Realm. Send Riku or Ven if you need me.

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:55 pm

What's the series called? Five Nights at Freddy's
What Section does it belong to? Video Games

Once made, you might need to move two fanfics I posted that go under FNAF. XD

_________________
Still trying to be more active. Won't Rp with anyone but I do take one-shot requests and Graphics requests. See Tainted Wingz for details or PM me. ♥ I don't bite.
Tainted Wingz < found me here daily with new graphics, stories or more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://taintedwingz.weebly.com
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:04 pm

Salya wrote:
What's the series called? Five Nights at Freddy's
What Section does it belong to? Video Games

Once made, you might need to move two fanfics I posted that go under FNAF. XD

It's added for you!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:12 pm

What's the series called? Mad Max 
What Section does it belong to? Movies 
owo

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


{Tumblr~Somerset Oddities~RedBubble}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:32 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
What's the series called? Mad Max 
What Section does it belong to? Movies 
owo

Got it added for you, Canned! :D

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
avatar

PokéPartner : Sweetums
Posts : 1486
Reputation : 134
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
What's the series called? Mad Max 
What Section does it belong to? Movies 
owo

Got it added for you, Canned! :D
Thank you~! c:

_________________
This Kooky Dame
Literally A Single Opossum In A People Suit


{Tumblr~Somerset Oddities~RedBubble}
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:54 am

Undertale has been added to video games!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3
Posts : 179
Reputation : 7
Location : Darkness Realm. Send Riku or Ven if you need me.

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Salya wrote:
What's the series called? Five Nights at Freddy's
What Section does it belong to? Video Games

Once made, you might need to move two fanfics I posted that go under FNAF. XD

It's added for you!

yay

_________________
Still trying to be more active. Won't Rp with anyone but I do take one-shot requests and Graphics requests. See Tainted Wingz for details or PM me. ♥ I don't bite.
Tainted Wingz < found me here daily with new graphics, stories or more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://taintedwingz.weebly.com
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:23 pm

What's the series called? Professional Wrestling
What Section does it belong to? Miscellaneous


Hehe, I just thought I'd get this folder in so I could write about wrestling here too.

Aside from wrestling, RE and TWD are my main fandoms at the moment~.

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:47 pm

Okami Yammi wrote:
What's the series called? Professional Wrestling
What Section does it belong to? Miscellaneous


Hehe, I just thought I'd get this folder in so I could write about wrestling here too.

Aside from wrestling, RE and TWD are my main fandoms at the moment~.

Finally got it added! Sorry it took so long. Myself and Hatter have both been busy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Okami Yammi wrote:
What's the series called? Professional Wrestling
What Section does it belong to? Miscellaneous


Hehe, I just thought I'd get this folder in so I could write about wrestling here too.

Aside from wrestling, RE and TWD are my main fandoms at the moment~.

Finally got it added! Sorry it took so long. Myself and Hatter have both been busy.

It's quite alright~. Thank you Oki! (:

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
avatar

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :
Posts : 671
Reputation : 33
Location : Naptown (lol)

PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:19 pm

Would you add to Movie & TV, Aladdin? Thank you!

_________________
If you are interested in Roleplaying with me message me and/or check out my characters in the roleplay character hub or the following link http://assassinsden.forumotion.com/t3027-looking-for-rp-partners-open :)
"Gunner Jenson I swear if you do that one more time... Ugh!!!" *Shakes head with a small smirk*

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4321624/ <-- Please follow the link and vote in the poll at the top :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Folder Submissions   

Back to top Go down
 
Folder Submissions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Question regarding simultaneous submissions
» Valentine’s Humor Anthology Seeks Submissions
» Aldi Special Offer
» Wax Paper and your Cuttlebug
» Ongoing calls: Beyond-the-Page & Young Scrappers Submissions!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: ---- :: Suggestions-
Jump to: