AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!


A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:41 pm by Salya

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

» Once Upon A Time
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest






Den Staff





Share | 
 

 Reviewer's Paradise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
avatar

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :
Posts : 161
Reputation : 14
Location : The Golden State

PostSubject: Reviewer's Paradise   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 pm

*This idea belongs to Hatter, all credit for the idea of this thread goes to her.

Sometimes finding things to review can be hard... Thus the reason for this thread, m'dears!


Post a link to a horrid a fanfiction (whether it'd be a story, drabble, oneshot, etc..) under the comments section for a review~.


Last edited by Rin Rin Signal on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 am

I think this needs to be dealt with quickly..

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:15 am

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
I think this needs to be dealt with quickly..
Oh, Jesus, is it really that bad? /has been avoiding it

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 am

I say we nuke the fic from space.

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 791
Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:18 pm


_________________
Glass cage so I can't pretend,
You hide beneath the physical
                                                                                                                                                                                I see it coming but I can't defend,
You cut so deep, my belief is gone. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:05 pm

x-AngelicLibra-x wrote:
Does this qualify?

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/310303/pokemon-jorney-part-1

It's one chapter~. I'll probably spork it!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 791
Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
x-AngelicLibra-x wrote:
Does this qualify?

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/310303/pokemon-jorney-part-1

It's one chapter~. I'll probably spork it!

Awesome!

_________________
Glass cage so I can't pretend,
You hide beneath the physical
                                                                                                                                                                                I see it coming but I can't defend,
You cut so deep, my belief is gone. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm totally Sporking Gabby's other Jayden fic before I work on Dead Easy, school shall be aiding my rage.

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 pm

So, I've stock piled a couple fan fiction that I'm not going to be able to get to anytime soon. If anyone wants to go about sporking these, totally go for it~.

Death note story ch.1 finding the death love book

All To Myself (Gamzee Makara) Chapter one and info

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:24 am

Got a challenge for you Supernatural fans, good luck to whoever wants to Spork these two fics by Gabby:

Free to Be You and Me:Diamond Eyes {Sam Winchester}

Free to Be You and Me: It's a Dark Day {Dean Winchester}

_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Got a challenge for you Supernatural fans, good luck to whoever wants to Spork these two fics by Gabby:

Free to Be You and Me:Diamond Eyes {Sam Winchester}

Free to Be You and Me: It's a Dark Day {Dean Winchester}
It's funny you list those - I was debating on asking you if you wanted to collab a spork with me on one of 'em. Rofl

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Half-Truth [ Memory ] wrote:
Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Got a challenge for you Supernatural fans, good luck to whoever wants to Spork these two fics by Gabby:

Free to Be You and Me:Diamond Eyes {Sam Winchester}

Free to Be You and Me: It's a Dark Day {Dean Winchester}
It's funny you list those - I was debating on asking you if you wanted to collab a spork with me on one of 'em.

Ahhh-hahahaha! I could go for a collab~


_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2677
Reputation : 300
Location : Animus

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Half-Truth [ Memory ] wrote:
Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Got a challenge for you Supernatural fans, good luck to whoever wants to Spork these two fics by Gabby:

Free to Be You and Me:Diamond Eyes {Sam Winchester}

Free to Be You and Me: It's a Dark Day {Dean Winchester}
It's funny you list those - I was debating on asking you if you wanted to collab a spork with me on one of 'em.

Ahhh-hahahaha! I could go for a collab~

Awesome, awesome~. I'll PM you here in a little bit so we can start deciding on how we want to go about the collab. Tail Wag

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Will do~


_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 pm


_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
avatar

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :
Posts : 374
Reputation : 28
Location : NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Found a crap-tastic SPN fan-fic with only three chapters posted. Who's wants to Spork it with me? It's called "There Are Things That I've Seen I Don't Believe".

My rage is armed and ready~

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Okami Yammi
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1811
Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:33 pm


_________________
Moved to Starry Eyed Writers, feel free to follow us there! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
avatar

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :
Posts : 397
Reputation : 28
Location : The Time Rift

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:33 am

Fox Face wrote:
So, I've stock piled a couple fan fiction that I'm not going to be able to get to anytime soon. If anyone wants to go about sporking these, totally go for it~.

Death note story ch.1 finding the death love book

All To Myself (Gamzee Makara) Chapter one and info
Oh wow, this thread hasn't been updated in awhile.


Welp, since the fic I wrote back in 6th grade has gone missing, I guess I'll take the Death Note one on, I don't think anyone has yet~. School's blocked nearly everything, so we'll have to wait until after school. 


Wish me luck and hopefully I won't need too much brain bleach~.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
avatar

DigiPartner :
PokéPartner :
Posts : 374
Reputation : 28
Location : NorCal

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:26 am

I've kissed my sanity goodbye, and will be Sporking on the side with this account, while working on the Zombie Challenge with my main account (i.e. Furball's Divinity). I've finally decided to spork this Re6 fic that has been bothering me for a year now.

The Captian, The Sniper, and the girl (Chris Redfield and Piers Nivans love story)

I promise .gifs, and other cool shit while I vent like a motherfucker~. X3

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 175
Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Furball’s Divinity wrote:
Guys, guys it's happening. ;3;

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/24290123/connor-kenway-charles-lees-daughter-1

Whoa hey, been a long time since i've been on here! But anyways, as anyone sink their teeth onto this fanfic because I kinda want to give sporking a try? (maybe with a person if someone wants to guide the amateur that i am?) because i just read it and it calls for a double face palm.

_________________
{ Tumblr }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 2397
Reputation : 172

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 pm

atamabutt wrote:
Furball’s Divinity wrote:
Guys, guys it's happening. ;3;

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/24290123/connor-kenway-charles-lees-daughter-1

Whoa hey, been a long time since i've been on here! But anyways, as anyone sink their teeth onto this fanfic because I kinda want to give sporking a try? (maybe with a person if someone wants to guide the amateur that i am?) because i just read it and it calls for a double face palm.

Nobody has yet so give it a go if you'd like to! It's a really bad one, I know! XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
avatar

PokéPartner :
Posts : 175
Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
atamabutt wrote:
Furball’s Divinity wrote:
Guys, guys it's happening. ;3;

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/24290123/connor-kenway-charles-lees-daughter-1

Whoa hey, been a long time since i've been on here! But anyways, as anyone sink their teeth onto this fanfic because I kinda want to give sporking a try? (maybe with a person if someone wants to guide the amateur that i am?) because i just read it and it calls for a double face palm.

Nobody has yet so give it a go if you'd like to! It's a really bad one, I know! XD

lol yes it is and can't wait to review it xDDDDD

_________________
{ Tumblr }
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reviewer's Paradise   

Back to top Go down
 
Reviewer's Paradise
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Paradise Found
» Chevron Hotel Surfers Paradise
» Pemphis Paradise
» Paradise Lost ((M/F))
» RARE Phantom mask replica for sale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Rants and Reviews :: The Review Chamber-
Jump to: