AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Site Suggestions

Go down 
+3
NavyReservist
Okami Yammi
MadHattersPassion
7 posters

How do you think our Staff Members are doing with their jobs?
They do alright - could do a bit better though. (please specify to a staff member)
Site Suggestions Vote_lcap16%Site Suggestions Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
I've had problems with one or several.
Site Suggestions Vote_lcap11%Site Suggestions Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
They should get more involved with us.
Site Suggestions Vote_lcap5%Site Suggestions Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
They're doing just fine.
Site Suggestions Vote_lcap63%Site Suggestions Vote_rcap
 63% [ 12 ]
I feel they don't do enough around the site.
Site Suggestions Vote_lcap0%Site Suggestions Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Some are doing alright, others are problematic. (please specify to a staff member you get along with)
Site Suggestions Vote_lcap5%Site Suggestions Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Site Suggestions Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:01 pm

We're here to make sure users have the best experience on our forums site that they can. Whether that means changing up our appearance every so often, creating and hosting contests or just leaving more feedback we need to know what the users think! So here's a topic where you can leave suggestions to your liking as to how we can improve our site.

Suggestions can range from forum appearance - you can leave your suggestions for appearance here - or they can be for future contests.

Want to see a Holiday contest come in to existence? Let us staff know you want one! We'll set one up. Have a certain theme in mind? Don't be afraid to share it!

Likewise you can point out possible areas we can add or change to our site. Really don't be shy, we won't bite you are say you're ideas are stupid. We want to make you happy with using our site but we can't do that if we don't know what you're unhappy about.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Could we do like a Halloween one? And the people who win the contest get a rank image of their liking? Site Suggestions 3862220605
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Could we do like a Halloween one? And the people who win the contest get a rank image of their liking? Site Suggestions 3862220605
Oki and I were actually thinking of one. However we're a bit short on ideas for the contest - like a theme or a list of drabbles users have to finish before the set date of the contest's end to get the image.

The only theme idea we have at the moment is Slender Man. If you have any ideas to pitch for the contest we'd love to hear 'em. We still have a few weeks until October to start after all.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Oki and I were actually thinking of one. However we're a bit short on ideas for the contest - like a theme or a list of drabbles users have to finish before the set date of the contest's end to get the image.

The only theme idea we have at the moment is Slender Man. If you have any ideas to pitch for the contest we'd love to hear 'em. We still have a few weeks until October to start after all.

Hmm, have a certian amount of ficlets or drabbles for any fandom, yet have a theme of Slender Man~ Oh, that'd be awesome, and a lot of ideas for those who played or watched someone play it~!
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Site Suggestions Pbucket
PokéPartner : Site Suggestions 037

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 pm

I have a small idea that could be added if desired when in the profile one could pick weather in AVP they would be a alien, a human, a colonist, a marine, a worker for the company, a predator, or a synthetic... Just and idea....

I have another suggestion... I was wondering about the site having more avatars too choose from. Just suggesting...

Last edited by NavyReservist on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Another suggestion came to mind.)
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Site Suggestions 2nged5x

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:34 pm

NavyReservist wrote:
I have a small idea that could be added if desired when in the profile one could pick weather in AVP they would be a alien, a human, a colonist, a marine, a worker for the company, a predator, or a synthetic... Just and idea....

I have another suggestion... I was wondering about the site having more avatars too choose from. Just suggesting...

Icons can be done but graphic works have been rather slow. Mostly because I work and take care of a lot of the icons. Some might be added here and there but it just depends on how I'm able to get things done.

As for the Alien suggestion; because I have never seen the movies and I don't really plan on it anytime soon (if I do, it'll be on my own time), I have no idea what these ranks look like or where I could find them. That suggestion would most likely be taken up by Fang, as she knows it better than I do.

We need more suggestions though, so keep them coming.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:
NavyReservist wrote:

Icons can be done but graphic works have been rather slow. Mostly because I work and take care of a lot of the icons. Some might be added here and there but it just depends on how I'm able to get things done.

As for the Alien suggestion; because I have never seen the movies and I don't really plan on it anytime soon (if I do, it'll be on my own time), I have no idea what these ranks look like or where I could find them. That suggestion would most likely be taken up by Fang, as she knows it better than I do.

We need more suggestions though, so keep them coming.
I'll see what I can't cook up for it but I can't guarantee anything out quickly. I tend to be picky with the graphics I make but I'll definitely try and get a start on it soon. I'll let everyone know when an AVP option is up in their profile fields.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Site Suggestions 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Site Suggestions 570

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:55 am

I have a idea for something we can do for Christmas! I was thinking a Secret Santa. I was wondering about you guys thoughts on it?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:46 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
I have a idea for something we can do for Christmas! I was thinking a Secret Santa. I was wondering about you guys thoughts on it?

That's actually not a bad idea, but I'm not sure just how many people would participate in it. Unless of course we set like I don't know a specific date for people to join and the people who join get paired off. I like it, I'd gladly give it a shot
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:05 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:

That's actually not a bad idea, but I'm not sure just how many people would participate in it. Unless of course we set like I don't know a specific date for people to join and the people who join get paired off. I like it, I'd gladly give it a shot
We've thought about it before - Oki and I have - but we're concerned about the number of users who might participate considering our low member numbers on top of even less active members who like to write. If you guys can get it hyped up and can get enough members involved though we can see how it pans out.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:14 am

Ram's Desire wrote:

We've thought about it before - Oki and I have - but we're concerned about the number of users who might participate considering our low member numbers on top of even less active members who like to write. If you guys can get it hyped up and can get enough members involved though we can see how it pans out.

What would you say the minimum number of participates would be?
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:31 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

What would you say the minimum number of participates would be?
Oh, I'm not sure. Given our numbers probably about 6-8, considering we'd need an even number. I figured before hand, when Oki and I spoke about it, that when you have people sign up you should have them add in what fandoms they'd be willing to write for so pairing people up by at least one fandom each could simply things.

I had debated at the time to add a list of the characters they might like in return but it might be a little more heartfelt if the participants have to try and find a way to interact or ask through other users what their Secret 'Santee' might like for a oneshot - kind of like how I had to do it in school one year.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

Oh, I'm not sure. Given our numbers probably about 6-8, considering we'd need an even number. I figured before hand, when Oki and I spoke about it, that when you have people sign up you should have them add in what fandoms they'd be willing to write for so pairing people up by at least one fandom each could simply things.

I had debated at the time to add a list of the characters they might like in return but it might be a little more heartfelt if the participants have to try and find a way to interact or ask through other users what their Secret 'Santee' might like for a oneshot - kind of like how I had to do it in school one year.

I think a list of characters sounds great, that way no ones in the dark about who they should write for their person.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Hmm, how about Avenger Sprites from each Marvel movie? Like how we have the PokePartners, that would be pretty nice. Maybe even Capcom sprites. =)
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Site Suggestions 2nged5x

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:51 pm

I've added a few more icons into the Avatar Gallery. Hopefully, it'll grow in fandoms as most of them are Pokemon as of the moment.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Just a thought but what about having graphic challenges.... Like I said just a thought.

Another thought for the site what about having a section just for finding and stating what kind of RP you would like to partake in. Spit Maybe have two separate sections a OneXOne Search section and a Group RP Search section??? Well..... Uhhhuhhh....... That's all I have at the moment! Beat

Last edited by NavyReservist on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a suggestion)
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Site Suggestions 181

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Errr I kind of have a site suggestion, but it isn't that great. I was thinking more usergroups, like in the Legend you have your Admins, Super Mods, and Mods. I was thinking just some fun usergroups that go with a fandom or something? Does this make sense? I don't know, I think it'll look more colorful..... ;;; like I said, not a cool idea... haha

Sheepish
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:46 pm

atamabutt wrote:
Errr I kind of have a site suggestion, but it isn't that great. I was thinking more usergroups, like in the Legend you have your Admins, Super Mods, and Mods. I was thinking just some fun usergroups that go with a fandom or something? Does this make sense? I don't know, I think it'll look more colorful..... ;;; like I said, not a cool idea... haha

Sheepish
I've thought about adding fangroups in like that but the problem is with how active they might be. Perhaps we'll try a trial run or wait until there are at least 3-5 collective members who want the same fangroup before trying it out.

The idea isn't a bad one, it's quite good in fact, we're just worried about any fangroups created growing dead due to inactivity, you know?
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:03 pm

I just thought of a site suggestion for a Role Play to add a Blank Basic Character Sheet or a folder with Blank example Character Sheets for different Role play fandoms?? Just a thought....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Suggestions   Site Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Suggestions
Page 1 of 1