AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}

Go down 
+3
02041992Beck
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Claudia huffed, leaning onto the counter of the receptionist in charge of passing out Duel Disks to competitors who qualified. Her dark hair tumbled over her shoulders and she glared at the man, foot tapping an quick rhythm in time with her aggravation. He was fumbling around with the computer as if trying to get it to work and had been doing as such for several long minutes.

She huffed. The man paid her no mind.

'Come ON! How long does it take?' she growled, scowl deepening.

"Ah, here we are!" The man finally grinned after a long moment. His eyes perused the screen for a moment before nodded. "It looks like you qualify, Miss Dyz."

"Great, where's my Duel Disk then?" Claudia answered, chin in hand and looking none too thrilled at the process.

The receptionist fumbled around behind the glass counter for a moment before producing a long box. Claudia took it from him, weighing it in her hands. "This is your Duel Disk - your two locator cards are inside. Good luck."

"Yeah, yeah," mumbled the woman as she turned, her pig tails trailing through the air behind her as she left never happier to be away from who she perceived to be a too-slow employee.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:20 pm

A hard frown lined Jessica's lips. She hated the city, hated the smells, the noises. Most of all, she hated all the people. There were too many, especially now. Some contest was going on. Something she didn't understand and didn't care to understand. These things were a waste of time in her opinion; no real work in them. She didn't see the appeal.

All she knew now as this 'contest' or whatever it was, was delaying her. She wanted to get home, call her parents, and ask how things were. She missed her home, her family, and most of all, her horses. She wanted to be with them. Here she was shipped off to 'see the world'. She couldn't understand it. She had everything she ever wanted at home, nothing here.

Heaving a heavy sigh, she attempted to push through the crowds, muttering under her breath as she did so.

"This is a waste of time." She mumbled. "I have places to be, let me through."

Last edited by Dream Drops on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Claudia was intent to get to a less crowded space, one of the open areas that was designated for the Duel Monsters contest that Kaiba was hosting. If she got there she wouldn't have to worry about being jostled around by people on their way home from work or - to those who worked nights - to their job sites.

In her haste, Claudia was tripped up, stumbling forward into a few people.

"Watch where you're going, lady!"

"Hey!"

"Jesus Christ, don't you have any manners?!"

Claudia's glare hardened as she righted herself, spinning around to walk backwards. She clutched her Duel Disk box close to her side as she shouted back at them all, "Like I did it on purpose! Learn to pay attention, jerk-faces!"

Before she could say anything more or respond to the smart alack who yelled back her back collided into someone, sending her toppling to the sidewalk hard.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Jessica was startled to have someone run into her back. She stumbled forward, only managing to catch herself by grabbing onto another person in front of her. Nasty words were thrown at her but she choose to ignore them. Her gaze quickly fell onto the woman who had run into her. She'd fallen on the ground in her haste.

"Have somewhere to be?" She inquired, a bit of bite in her tone. She didn't completely mean to sound hostile. She had simply been annoyed by being delayed. All of these people were unsettling to her.

Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Claudia clutched the Duel Disk to her, almost as if afraid someone would kick it in their haste to get to their destination. This was unnecessary, however, as many of the passersby gave the two girls a wide berth to avoid being tripped up themselves. She turned to shoot a glare at the girl she had run into, fighting back a pout and looking childish.

"You could say that," she sniffed, golden eyes narrowing slightly.

Claudia quickly picked herself up onto her feet, straightening out her scarf and tossing her pigtails back over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Jessica fought a snort in silent response. She appeared rude enough despite her intentions. She doubted she needed to make things worse. With the hustle and bustle of the people, her patience was already thin. Now this happened. It nearly sent her into a fit.

Instead she forced herself to study the other female. She looked relatively normal aside from what seemed to be a sour mood. It didn't take too long to notice the large device strapped to her arm as well. In fact, it stuck out like a sore thumb to anyone who wore them.

"You're in that contest...thing." She stated allowed. She shook her head. "No wonder. Every one seems to be." She huffed. "I'll never see the appeal in it..."

The statement was more to herself than anyone else.

She heaved a sigh. "Sorry," She apologized. "For delaying you, I mean. I'm sure you're in a hurry."

Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 am

The pier at Battle City was empty as a shopping mall on a Sunday morning could ever be, but as the ferry boat came into port passengers filed off onto the pier's platform and once off the ferry boat and into the streets Meranda couldn't help but hate the smell of fumes in the air. Meranda's sister sneered as she too hated the putrid smells.

"Ugh, sis, why did mother have to get divorced and come here to Japan?" Tara asked, still hating every part of this day.

"Because, your godfather lives in Japan and has decided to take you in Tara besides..." Meranda trailed off as someone bumped into them from within the large crowd of people; the person seemed to be pushing through the crowd.

"...excuse me but watch where you're going would you? You almost knocked my sister over," Meranda said, her deep brown eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} 196

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:38 am

Debra was stood near the back of a long queue, just to get into the tournament. She didn't expect this many people to show up and she'd be surprised if she got in on time considering that they all did. Being rather short, she couldn't even see to the front but she knew the receptionists were taking a long time checking everyone's tickets and what made it worse was that she could sometimes hear the woman at the desk chatting with the people.

Debra rolled her eyes, the receptionist didn't seem to acknowledge that people had places to be.

Last edited by x-AngelicLibra-x on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:29 am

Claudia's eyes narrowed as she eyed the other woman's expression. She had just caught something about "not seeing the appeal" in Duel Monsters though she didn't comment on it. It wasn't worth it.

"It's fine," she grunted instead, brushing down her shirt and jacket from any dirt and dust. She paused, hesitant suddenly. Claudia had never been very good at interacting with new people.

"Are you alright?" She ignored the way her voice sounded aggravated rather than curious.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 am

Meranda looked at Claudia for a few minutes but slowly she softened her mood and smiled. Tara came out from behind her and eyeing the girl in question, she too calmed down and Meranda couldn't help but keep an eye on Tara; when it came to her sister, she never let her get in danger of being hurt.

"No you weren't holding me up for anything, who are you anyway?" she asked, as her attention fell on the golden eyed girl next to Claudia and asked in turn once spotting the device, "you're one of those duellists aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:49 am

Finally getting to the front, Debra showed the receptionist her ticket and made her way into the arena. It was a lot bigger than she expected it to be and cameras were at every angle, making sure to capture every moment of this spectacular event. Debra took her place near the front so she could see. Many people were already eager, ready and waiting in anticipation of the duels that would follow.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:54 am

Claudia's head snapped towards the sound of another's voice. The glare she had worked to lessen on her face was back in full force now. She really wasn't much of a people person.

"Who are you?" she scoffed simple, hands finding their way to her hips. Maneuvering one arm with a heavy Duel Disk on it was a bit difficult and it would take time to grow used to its bulky size and shape.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:01 am

"Oh, sorry I'm Meranda Steele and this is my sister Tara. Sorry for seeming rude to you; dang these crowds are hectic, I just came to this city actually so everything is all new to me here..." Meranda paused, someone else came pushing by her.

Tara took hold of her sister's hand to prevent herself from being lost in the crowd and didn't say a word to the girl of whom Meranda was speaking to since she didn't want to intervene. The sounds of a duel started and she turned her attention on that instead of the conversation, Meranda however, just kept casual with the talk.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:08 am

Claudia eyed the two women who seemed to have suddenly appeared without warning. Dismissing them completely she turned back to the blonde dressed in whites and blues.

"As I was saying-" she began as if making a grand spectacle of bringing the woman she had run into in the conversation, "-Are you alright....?" She left the question hang, waiting for both an answer and a name.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:15 am

Jessica cleared her throat. She didn't care for people and more of them just seemed to show up. The crowded streets were enough. Now she was forced to speak with them.

"I'm fine." She exclaimed with a sigh. "Surprised, but otherwise fine."

She shuffled nervously, eyeing the people who still attempted to get around them. Scowling slightly, she shook her head.

"I also have to apologize for the hostile mood. Took my annoyance out on you. I'm not quite used to so many people...Lived on a farm. Lots of space, you know?"

She didn't quite know why she felt the need to explain herself, but she had. If one could understand that, she was fine.

"I hope you two don't mind either." She said, her gaze falling on the two woman who had appeared. "I just don't care for people, is all."

Last edited by Dream Drops on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 am

Even after waiting two hours in line and had now spent another half an hour in the crowds, Debra's boyfriend had not arrived yet. Half of her was angry that at the possiblity that he could have stood her up but half of her worried in case something might have happened to him.

She hummed a tune to herself to pass the time, nothing in particular, just a litttle something she made up on the spot. She often looked forward for any sign of anything happening but there was nothing. Sighing, she decided to read the book she had brought with her in case of this.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:29 am

Meranda was used to people who weren't used to socializing in a big crowd so she turned to the other girl; the one who was dressed in white and blue with blonde hair whilst her sister had wandered off to watch the duel that was commencing.

"No, all is all right but I think my sister was just a little nervous around you and your friend since she doesn't like speaking to strangers. I'm Meranda by the way, who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:32 am

Claudia scowled, eyeing Meranda from the corners of her eyes distastefully.

"We're not exactly friends," she scoffed. Really, who would have assumed they were what with their snitting at each other and the rather stiff way she and the blonde woman had been speaking to one another?

After she spoke she closed her gold eyes, rolling her neck and eliciting a few soft cracks here and there as she awaited for something to catch her attention once more.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:45 am

An hour had passed. Where was he? There was only two hours until the tournament started! Debra began to sweat so much tht she had to take off her jacket and a twitch started to develop in her right arm. He had never this late for anything.

She would look for him, but that meant pushing past everyone else, possibly losing her place and carrying all her stuff with her. She contemplated leaving them there but that was out of the question. There was a good chance that her stuff would be stolen. Besides, if she left now, the receptionist may not let her back in without queuing up again, meaning that she would miss the duel.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 am

Jessica shrugged a shoulder. "I suppose we're finished?" She inquired. She adjusted the glasses sitting on the brim of her nose. "I should be going anyways...I'm expecting a call."

The awkward in the air left her feeling misplaced. "Besides, I'm not really into the...duel monsters, is that what you call it? I'm not really into that thing...Just happened to run into a crowd by mistake."

Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Taking a glance at where Tara was standing and making sure she didn't go out of sight Meranda turned to Jessica and nodded but thought it would be good to say something in response too since she didn't want to seem rude.

"Ah okay well farewell; I am participating in the tournaments so I must be getting in line before my chance is gone," she exclaimed, making her farewell by waving goodbye and heading off to the long line of duellists.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Claudia glared after Meranda before scoffing and turning back to Jessica.

"Well, Jessica, I'm Claudia Dyz," she paused. The woman seemed to be musing over something or other before she continued. "If you need any help around the city just come find me or some shit. I'll be around in the Dueling Area that Kaiba's blocked off in the city for the tournament."

She spun around on her heel then, ready to stalk off. Before she did she called over her shoulder "Think of it as an apology for runnin' into ya."
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:50 pm

After another half an hour he finally showed up wearing tight black jeans and a t-shirt premoting a band she'd never heard of. Debra glared at him even though he was unlikely to see it through his curly black fringe. "Where were you?" She asked sternly.

He shrugged. "Calm the fuck down, so I'm a little late-"

"Late is an understatement! I was in that line for two damn hours, and in here for a further one and a half."

He sighed irrtably. "Look, what matters is that I'm here now."

Last edited by x-AngelicLibra-x on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:25 am

Keeping in line and seeing the queue getting way shorter now Meranda couldn't help but wonder when her other half would make an entrance; sure, her other half was being silent, but that always didn't mean it was a good thing. Hearing her sister through the crowd Meranda waved back to her sister and thought that it as this was her first ever time for being in a tournament she would have to pick up her pace a bit more.

'Father once told me of some top winners of what people here call duels, what if I have to go up against one of those top people? I will be trashed to the losers board...' she thought as her eyes stared wide off into the distance for a moment, she shivered for a moment, '...I can't let that happen. Not now. Not today.'
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:10 pm

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Jessica replied, though Claudia was already well on her way. Jessica stiffed a snort at this. It seemed both of the woman had left, giving a name and nothing more.

Heaving a heavy sigh, she turned and fought to get toward home. The days events swirled in her mind, leaving her both curious and strangely empty.

"How long has it been since I talked to someone other than my parents?" She inquired out loud.

Even she didn't know that answer. She'd been hell bent on not getting close to anyone; she wanted her home and her horses. It seemed that it had left her with a hollow feeling, leaving her mood slight depressed.

Huffing, she pushed the thoughts out of her mind. "Whatever. I need to get home..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}   Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Roleplay {|One on One|}
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next