AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] 196

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Empty
PostSubject: Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3]   Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Aqua

How are you two holding up? Our world is filled with abnormalities!
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Kyon1 Please hold on a little longer, Aqua. These disruptions are still interrupting the timeline.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] 6d695e8e Besides, this 'Beth' is part of the disruption and the Unversed seem to be pouring in as well with some more abnormalities.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Aqua

Please b--

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Kyon10 We lost the connection!

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] 183730610 W--What? We have to hurry!

{lXl Investigation Begin lXl}

Quote :
“Beth! Beth, answer me!” I recognized Roxas’s voice. I sat up on my elbows and coughed up water. Roxas hit my back and I expelled even more water from my lungs. My throat stung as Roxas hugged me. “I thought you were dead!”He paused. “Sora, is Kairi awake yet? Beth is okay.” Roxas stood up and worry colored his voice. “Kairi isn’t moving and Sora went off to fight unversed, crap.” I stood up and ran to Kairi. Shaking her, I sat her up and hit her back with my fist. Water flew out of her mouth. “Take care of Kairi; I’m going to go help Sora.”

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Kyon11 Excuse me? They drowned in water? Is that another Paradox effect? And why is Roxas hugging -- Never mind. I'm not even going to that topic.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] 2435517zblkjcauft I will! When a young boy and a young girl love each other very much, they --

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Kyon10 Shut up and let's get back to the issue!

Quote :
“Beth, come on. We have to leave, like, now.” Kairi stood and we ran to the boat. In no time we had made it back to the mainland. “Follow me!” She ran to a dirt trail, her red hair trailing behind her. I followed her and she stopped in front of a pale blue house with a stone tower. “Cloud, Leon! Sora and Roxas are at the island fighting unversed and Riku was attacked by Ansem,” Kairi explained in a rush. “This is Beth and she was being hunted by the unversed.”

“I'm Cloud.Well, Beth, Vanitas is obviously looking for you,” the man with blonde hair said. “Any idea why?”

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Bored Are we in front of Master Yen Sid's tower, Sora? This has to be another abnormality if it appears to be.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Kyon6 Seems that way. I'm also wondering about how this situation will work out. This is going to fast for me. Also, it's not normal for Cloud or Leon to be in another world other than their own, with the exception of Traverse Town. Especially since Kairi is starting to act completely out of character.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] LS-4 In such a rush, too.

Quote :
I sighed; it felt like the world was on my shoulders. I’m no Atlas and it nearly crushed me. A stray tear manage to escape and run down my cheek. Pain shot through my skull. I clutched at my head and Cloud and Leon’s and Kairi’s voices sounded fuzzy, like bad reception on a radio.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] 3 Looks like she needs a potion for her headache...

Quote :
I was 4, on a small island sitting on a curved papou tree with my friends.

I was watching two boys race across the sand, the one with silver hair always winning.

A boy in a mask coming towards me, as I cried for help.

A bald man with a white beard.

A boy with blonde hair spiked to the right, looking at me, then fighting my captor and losing.

My eyes fluttered open. “Vanitas kidnapped me.”

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Kyon-dotdotdot ......

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Konataxblog ......

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] 3844609 What --

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Konata5 The --

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Kyon-1Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3] Konata_avatar_by_superplough HELL?!
Back to top Go down

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [3]
Page 1 of 1