AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Yugioh OC: Tara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

Yugioh OC: Tara Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh OC: Tara   Yugioh OC: Tara Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 am

This is the sister of my OC Meranda and I thought to post this one up as she is just as important as my other two that I have already posted up. Tara is like the herione out of all the yugioh OC's that I have made.

Full Name: Tara Steele

Date Of Birth: 23rd April

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 52kg (114lbs)

Father: Desmon

Mother: Alexia

Godfather: Pegasus

cousins: Seto and Mokuba Kaiba

Sister: Meranda

Crush: Yami Yugi (later)

Appearance: Light brown hair and eyes, with lightly tanned skin. Normally wears a summery dress with a cardigan adorned by a golden-chained pendant and a pair of sneakers.

Health: Has a minor case of Asthma, but that doesn't stop her from having a normal lifestyle, as she's energetic when it comes to sports at school. Also gets a check-up at the hospital in London once a year in January.

Occupation: Full Time Student, On Saturdays works at a Floristry.

Form Of Cards: Aqua, Plant, and Fairy.

Hobbies: Gardening, Cooking, Swimming or Cheerleading.

Dislikes: Violence among friends or family, Rejection from guys after one week of dating.

Greatest Fears: Getting killed by her sister's other half before she can get to know how to reverse the curse on her sister.

Major Goal: To find out how to reverse what her father had done to her sister but is fully aware of what might happen if her sister's other half finds out beforehand.

Personality: Tara is one of those girls who can be a group leader when needing to fulfil a goal amongst family or friends, but can also be quite stubborn at times especially when her only sister starts demanding her to not do something. No matter even if Tara has a rebellious streak in her it still doesn't stop people from seeing that she means no major harm, all that kindness usually makes people use her to their advantage though so Tara has a lot to learn still.

Background: Originally lived in East Croydon, London but thanks to her parents divorce her mother decided for them to move elsewhere; to Japan. Unaware of her sister's other half being the one that killed her mother, Tara lives at the beach house with her sister and at Kaiba Corp with Seto and Mokuba. Tara made a decision with Seto that she would rather live at the beach during spring and summer and stay at Kaiba's place during autumn and winter. Is studying at Domino High school but has some absences due to hospital appointments but is doing part-time Floristry in a Floristry shop during the weekends. Secretly seeing Yugi as her godfather isn't allowing it but that isn’t going to stop Tara from doing what she wants.

Personal Quote: "If there is a will to saving a life then there is a way to helping every individual who is in danger."

Last edited by 02041992Beck on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : put in background section where she lives but made it clearer so there's no confusion. I did the same edit to the background section of my OC Meranda's bio.)
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru

Yugioh OC: Tara
Page 1 of 1