AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
{o1} Story ideas Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

{o1} Story ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : {o1} Story ideas 048Renamon
PokéPartner : {o1} Story ideas 570

{o1} Story ideas Empty
Post{o1} Story ideas

Not really a update on fanfiction since I don't usually publish my writing, but just a little thing I'd like to post and get some input (You don't have to, but it would be nice...

Anyways, in digital animation class today we've finally finished drawing and started with conflicts for our stories (?). I'm guessing we have to develop a story for the class since he had us create a character on the first day if school.

While writing down the conflicts for the current plot I had, I had developed another in my head and I don't know which to use... I'm also a bit insecure about them since my grandma and mom already gave me a backlash at not being original as they would like (But then again, isn't more than have of the world's stories already been done?)...

I wanted to make something cutesy, so I looked towards shoujo manga/anime plots that I kmow for help with what the basic elements should be since some of the shoujo manual that I own are pretty darn cute in my opinion. Anyways here are summaries of my plots (below), I apologize for not being original. Also note though that I'm not finished in developing them and they are works in progress along with the characters (hence why they don't have names yet).

1.) A story about a typical high school romance; about a girl who's really shy, quiet, awkward, and doesn't know how socialize in general. Because of this, people think she's bland and a complete snob (they think that she thinks that she is too good to talk to them) however she's just painfully quiet and doesn't know how to exactly talk to people. That's why she reads books a lot, they can tell her about lifestyle of people and relate to them without the need to talk; she's a smart kid, very book-smart.
However, one day the teacher tells her that she must tutor a fellow student because she's smart and he's starting to barely past the class. This student is a boy that is pretty friendly and well-liked, making them pretty much opposites. However over time, the girl begins to fall for the guy dye to his considerate kindness. So, she starts on this internal journey to become more social to tell the guy how she feels. But she'll soon learn both the ups and downs of trying to be Miss Popular.

My mom told me this wasn't a very good plot but then I told her about making the guy not so popular, like in the neutral area. He could be very open, outgoing, ready to speak his mind, rash, yet a complete ditz, so he wouldn't know why the heroine is exactly doing most of the time (e.g. When somebody is flirting with him, he'll take it as light-hearted compliments than actual flirting) making it harder for the herione.
My mom pitched a idea saying that he could be popular with the girls because he's a male cheerleader on the cheerleading team and dresses neatly yet fashionable, making people think he's gay (though that doesn't stop girls from liking him) when he's actually straight. With this, I was thinking of making his supposed 'homosexuality' a conflict for the heroine or making one of his friends gay and liking him which can make the heroine jealous/overwhelmed and she's trying to get over the guy she likes since she thinks he's gay but she just can't. Either way though, I'm probably going to make his personality the same.

2.) There is a secret experiment going on concerning about what environment is best for children to learn in; which gender is apart of this. One if the scientists has a daughter who offers to help and she is chosen to do so. However, she didn't expect that she'd have to pose as a guy in a All-Boys school! Hence her journey starts... And she also didn't know that she'd have a completely adorkable guy as her guide. She develops feelings but must cover them up for her cover and it doesn't make it better that the guy is becoming suspicious (along with others) of her motives.

So yeah... Just give some feedback about my crappy ideas. I am working on these (and I don't know which to chose) so they will be better (hopefully). I might even write them up and publish them... But I doubt it, even though it sounds fun, I'm just not confident.... Ha ha...
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

{o1} Story ideas :: Comments

No Comment.

{o1} Story ideas

Page 1 of 1