AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamer4forever
Claptrap
Claptrap
Dreamer4forever

Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Empty
PostSubject: Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios   Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:01 pm

I want you to help create characters for this story, everyone will be put into the story eventfully I promise. Here is what you have to give me

Name: (first and last name please)

Appearance: (includes hair color eye color skin tone height and things like that.)

Race: (may be one of the following Human, Elf, Dwarf, Kalbel* Miayan* or Half elf.)

Cloths:

Weapons:

Abilities: ( meaning what specialties do the have what special techniques do they have)

Personality:

Also I have 4 languages in this story one is Lilac, another is Kialen, and Miayan. And of course English.

Leave as an review or PM me one. And you can make as many as you want to. Another thing I will ask of you is to make a story of you characters past. Now for those who do not know (very many probably) what Kalbels or Miayans are I will tell you now.

Kalbels are tall (average 6"7) beings who have either dark purple skin are hot pink skin the all have red eyes and are not fond of Humans. They are masters of weapons and love battle. Roaming to the south and north poles of the world, they don't like warm weather and need lots of water to survive.

Miayans are like super humans, characteristics are the same but they are born with a single purpose, and they must live solely for it, if not they are obliterated.

Now enough with the another notes. I am going to give this story my all, and I hope you will help me with this world I have created. And of course the first person to leave their character will be the first to enter the story.

Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Pbucket
PokéPartner : Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios 037

Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios   Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Name: Isil Seregon
Appearance: pale skin, short hair similar to Halle Berrys in Catwoman, hair is a dark dark brown almost balck, and brown eyes usually and red when using special abilities.
Race: half elf
Cloths: dresses in tight pants and long sleeve shirt with a vest and long coat, earth tones usually! Unless there's a special occasion.
Weapons: throwing knives always concealed when not in use, two small swords on back and bow and arrows.
Abilities: fast reflexes, can read a persons mind by physical contact, and telekinetic powers that she is still working on controlling, flexible like an acrobat, elven eye sight
Personality: nurturing to those she knows has a hard time trusting others. Stand by core values honor, courage, commitment.

Characters past:
Isil Seregon born to two unusual people an elven maid and human man. Isil never grew to know her parents who left her in a religious place. She grew to love those who raised her but one day she was taken away from the religious convent to a place of pain and sorrow. She was tortured and trained to fight by the age of sixteen she could stealthily kill a large group of men without being seen. When she was eighteen she ran away and to this day is still running from those who wish to hurt and use her!
Another thing I will ask of you is to make a story of you characters past.
Back to top Go down

Journey Into Lisana-Accepting bios
Page 1 of 1