AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.52 Last Sacrifice [Series #3 Finale]

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Original2
There's still another chapter after this! What lies are you feeding your audience?!

{It's...*looks at clock* 1:30 am...*yawns*.This is the last chapter for the third series, however there is still the epilogue to go so stay tune for that! I can't believe #3 is over! *tear*} They think they have won, but in the cruel cold reality...they had lost.

This is so stupid. Already I'm having bad feels about all of this.

“Even the strongest fall.” K said with a sneer as you fell on your knees and then onto the ground.

That would imply that Karla-Sue was strong in any sense of the word.

Leon watched before looking up to glare at the woman in anger. She met his stare with her own red one before smirking, “What? It was gonna happen sometime…might as well have been now.”

“I’m gonna kill you.” He promised which caused her to laugh.

This is not a realistic reaction, Suethor. Someone who has watched their beloved die right in front of them, by murder no less, would be distraught, in hysterics or in shock. Anger wouldn't come right away. But instead you jump straight to rage, not even Ezio Auditore jumped to rage when he witnessed his brothers and father hung right in front of him. He was horrified first before the anger kicked in.

“You’re gonna kill me? Really now? I look like her, so how are you gonna go through with it?” she challenged.

“You don’t act like Karla,” Leon noted. “So that won’t be a factor.”

“Maybe that’s what you think,” she pointed out. “But when you deliver the final blow, will my looks matter then?”

No, because it's been stated several times over the course of this story and in the text itself that while you are Karla-Sue's clone there are several obvious physical differences between the two of you.

K didn’t get to demand an answer; instead she was shoved against the wall by none other than you.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Tumblr_lma1t5nVww1qfoejb
I just want everyone to know that I flailed so hard in disbelief at this newest batch of bullshit that my computer chair nearly tipped over until I resorted to a strange combination of facepalming and headdesking against the wall.

“Maybe not.”

“Leon, wake up Natsumi, we have to disarm that missile.” You said sternly as Leon turned and jogged over to the woman in order to wake her. Your father merely stood there, unsure of his position.

“This is a weird surprise…you healed your wound so fast. I’m jealous.”

WHAT?! JUST-WH-DA FUCK-HOW IN THE HELL-WHAT KINDA-!!!!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Inaudiblerage
WHAT KINDA BULLSHIT IS THAT?! SHE WOULD HAVE DIED BEFORE SHE HEALED! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!

You glowered at the woman before releasing her, “If we’re gonna fight, we’re gonna fight fair. This is where it ends for you.”

Oh, like you've ever fought fair with those Jedi mind tricks of yours!

K simply blinked with amusement before rolling her eyes and pointing the end of her sword towards you, “I will never end.”

You brought out one of your handguns before pointing it at her, “You are. Because we’re disarming the missiles, one by one.”

Her pale porcelain face grew cold as the arm holding her sword began to shake with intensity, “I won’t be out done by you!”

“You will though,” you stated simply. “I can heal myself, you can’t.”

No, you have the bullshit Auto-Life spell equipped like a cheating whore! Seriously, how did Gabby think that this was okay to pull? Even Wesker died and he healed so fast it was bullshit! Just because you can heal it doesn't mean you are immortal or invincible, there are still limits! And the fact that she's never healed this fast before only proves that this was an Ass Pull by the author because she just can't bear to let her Sue-insert, and thus by extension herself, die in the story!

you proved your point by pulling the trigger and letting the bullet hit her shoulder. K jerked back from the overwhelming pain as she gritted her teeth in anger.

“Natsumi,” Leon urged as the woman slowly began to awaken. “Come on the missile needs to be disarmed now.”

She picked up her head before bringing a hand to her temple, “Aright,” she mumbled while scrambling to her feet and going towards the missile.

OH MY GOD! AND THAT'S ALL IT TAKES TO WAKE UP NATSUMI WHO WAS FUCKING OUT COLD?! SUETHOR, HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN KNOCKED OUT?! YOU DON'T WAKE UP AT THE DROP OF A FUCKING HAT AFTER THAT SHIT MUCH LESS IN A CONDITION FIT FOR SOMETHING AS COMPLEX AS DISARMING A GODDAMN MISSILE!

Leon stood up as well while casting Ricardo a suspicious glance, the man in question looked towards him before looking back at the fight.

“I’m gonna rip your heart out,” K promised before swinging her sword towards you, you managed to dodge it effectively while keeping your arms and legs away from the weapon.

“I’ve had enough of you,” you voiced out becoming angry with her threats. “This is the last time your ruining my life!” you shot most of your bullets at her and in turn she managed to dodge some of them. Some had managed to graze her while others embedded themselves in the walls; she looked towards the grazes on her arm and leg before glaring at you.

“The missiles are gonna begin to countdown in five minutes, you think you can stop all of them?” you mirrored her look. “I can guarantee that some will hit their mark, leaving either you or your friend to die.”

THIS. IS. STUPIIIIID! Can we just end this already so I can celebrate the fact that I've gotten through this bullshit at long last?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wind rushed in through the open French doors of the balcony as Craig Knight was seated in his office chair while going over the files. Zachary’s clone was no longer here and that irritated him to no end, it was then that a woman walked inside the office and proceeded to walk to him. She stopped in front of the large wooden desk while keeping her chin up and her eyes on him the entire time.

Craig lifted his gaze up to his guest in annoyance, “May I help you?”

The woman shrugged her shoulders before producing a black covered folder, “These are the files you wanted sir?” her thick Irish accent asked.

His brown eyes locked with the folder she held in her hand as he held out his hand for it, “Yeah that is.”

A minute passed and when she kept staring at her with her daring blue eyes Craig had enough, “Give me that goddamn folder.” He demanded becoming angrier by the second.

All these run-ons and fragments are really pissing me off.

“Why?” she hadn’t spoken but rather it was a tone of voice that Craig knew all too well. His eyes locked onto the figure that had walked up behind the woman. “I think these files belong to me now.” Joseph came and took the folder from her while flipping through it.

“Joseph you crazy son of a bitch,” he growled out while standing up from his desk, a dangerous look crossed his eyes in which the woman took an innocent step back. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“I am gonna take over Mercury Corp once and for all,” he answered without looking up at him. “Since your little prodigy is running around with K.”

“That’s your fault that he is!”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Thatssotruecom_675_1329514702

“I am not done sir,” Joseph said finally giving him the attention. “Anyways I know you infected yourself with a virus…now I also know that that virus…is shit now. Ya know with the RB-Virus, you have to keep up regular dosages monthly…

DO YOU SEE THAT?! THAT RIGHT THERE?! SHE JUST FUCKING ADMITTED THAT YOU NEED A MONTHLY DOSAGE TO KEEP UP ON THE VIRUS! SO WHY IS LEON STILL PLAGUED BY THE PLAGA THAT HE RECEIVED THROUGH THE GODDAMN RB-VIRUS?!

and when we finally broke that and turned em’ into missiles of mass destruction that was a slap on the back for our part. But…I had a change of plans, I don’t want to rule a world where everyone is a mindless idiot…no…I rather do things right and not fail like Umbrella and all the other copycats out there.”

Suethor, you cannot just make your previously established insane guy suddenly swap sides just because. It does not work that way especially since this is completely out of fucking nowhere and without any build up to it at all!

The older man gave a dark chuckle while leaning his hands on his desk, “And so what? Your gonna kill me Joseph? After everything I did for you? If it wasn’t for me…you’d still be in that nut house!” he suddenly shouted as a pulse point made itself visible at the base of his jugular.

Joseph merely looked on with impassive blue eyes before shrugging, “Thanks for that…you’ve always been like an abusive alcoholic father to me.”

“You’re gonna kill me?” Craig asked with a smirk framing his lips not at all believing this maniac.

He ran his tongue over his chapped lips before looking over at the woman and smiling, “Not me.”

Craig suddenly fell forward and slumped onto his desk before slowly sliding off and onto the floor; blood began to pool from under his head and making a crimson stain on the carpet. Joseph looked back and walked over to his body before crouching down and inspecting the damage, “Nice knowin’ ya…”

The woman pulled a walkie talkie out of her pocket while pressing the side button.

“Is he down for the count?” the southern brogue over the other line asked.

“Affirmative.” She answered back as her blue eyes looked out of the windows and saw him perched across on the rooftop with his sniper rifle still on the edge.

“Take care of his body, anyone asks he went on a permanent vacation.” Joseph said while getting up to his feet and leaving the office and her in a hurry.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] 2n74l07jpg
Do I even need to explain how this is bullshit? None of us in the reading audience were even aware that this was a plot point until it came outta fucking left field without warning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tino had snapped the wires as the time that was shown on the missile suddenly seized its countdown; he gave a large grin before giving a thumbs up. “It’s off!”

“Good work,” Josh acknowledged as Sheva smiled.

No, Suethor, I am not impressed. Know why? Because this is completely bullshit. Just all of a sudden it's off? Just like that? No. Fuck you.

“Put the missile back on.”

The three froze as their eyes snapped to see none other than Zachary and Irving standing in the only entrance and exit. Problem was, they had gotten a hold of Romy and Elsa. Sheva cringed upon seeing Zachary in the flesh and it was hard for her to maintain herself with him around, she knew that whatever decision she would make, he would have to die all over again.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] 0009g79f

“Rosemary…”Tino breathed out as his feelings for his daughter’s well-being began to outweigh the safety of the world.

AND THIS IS WHY FAMILY MEMBERS DO NOT GO ON MISSIONS TOGETHER IN MILITARY OR PARAMILITARY GROUPS AS IT IS A DIRECT CONFLICT OF INTERESTS!

“Tino, do not turn the missile back on.” Josh urged towards the older man as he stepped forward towards the two. “You will not interfere, let the women go now.”

“I say you turn them back on now or we’ll execute them in front of you.” Zachary replied calmly not letting Irving have his chance to taunt as well.

“Innocent people are going to die,” Sheva protested as she moved in front of Josh and Tino, her eyes fixated Zachary with a determined look. She was letting him know that she wasn’t intimidated by his presence, “We are not gonna let that happen, you wouldn’t let that happen. Not you, not Zachary Smith.”

“News flash doll face,” Irving inputted anyway. “He’s not the same Zachary you knew.”

“That’s up for him to decided,”

Over a hundred chapters for just the Leon series alone and Gabby15cancer still hasn't learned to proof read or get a beta.

she replied flatly while keeping her focus on Zachary. “I know you’re in there, you wouldn’t let this happen. You wouldn’t stand by and assist this mad woman, you would want to help your sister and fight against this threat.”

Zachary made no attempt to prove her wrong, instead it seemed like he was going over what she was saying. Irving however noticed this and immediately he cocked his gun and aimed it at Elsa’s head. “Forget about her Zack,” he inclined his head towards her. “She’s just trying to brainwash you.”

Since when does the rather cowardly Ricardo Irving speak and act like this? He was a bit of a bumbling baffoon even in canon when Bird Lady!Jill had to save his ass at one point.

“Oh please,” Sheva scoffed. “Stay out of this Irving.”

Sheva, you are a fucking idiot. The guy is holding a loaded firearm to an ally's head. You do not get the choice to backtalk or he may just decide to end your ally's life right then and there.

“God dammit,” Tino muttered in silent worry while watching Romy and Elsa sweat bullets. Romy looked up and made eye contact with her father before giving a shaky smile.

“Sheva,” Zachary began as she and the others listened to him. “Turn the goddamn missile back on.”

Sheva raised her eyebrow as she studied Zachary’s expression, “You’re going to have to kill me.”

“Sheva!” Josh warned.

“I know what I’m doing Josh,” she responded while keeping her focus on Zachary. “I’ll take care of him.”

An unexplainable fury radiated in Zachary before he clicked the safety off and let a shot ring out.

He still had the safety on?!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Original-1

Sheva stood there but her expression held horror as Elsa slumped forward dead.

You mean to tell me Sheva is actually surprised her enemy killed someone? Gabby, do you just have no idea how reality works?

Romy let out an involuntary shriek as she stared at her fallen comrade in fear, Tino meanwhile raised his weapon and pointed it at both Zachary and Irving.

“You asshole!” he shouted in rage.

Sheva pushed down her fear before rushing forward and tackling Zachary while unsheathing her dagger, she held it over her head as images from the first time she had killed him entered her mind. Before the blade could make contact with his skin, Zachary managed to wiggle his hand free and point his gun at her.

She knew that she was in trouble now, but before she could try to attempt to dodge he moved his aim onto Irving and fired.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] 000by4fp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How hard was it to fight a clone that had your moves?

Not at all considering you've stated time and again that you each have different abilities and powers!

It was difficult indeed, whenever you tried to kick her she would end up mirroring your kick with one of her own and it ended up sending you back to phase 1. Your harsh breaths were becoming painful and your vision was becoming fuzzy due to the fact that your body was still healing the wound across your jugular.

JUGULAR + JUGULAR GETTING STABBED = DEATH. NO EXCEPTIONS! WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO COMPREHEND?! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO BULLSHIT IT WHEN YOU HAD DEMITRI/JOESPH GO THROUGH THIS! NO ONE SURVIVES THIS SHIT! NO ONE!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] 569b4d4a

This was not gonna end good,

Well! It's not going to end well! Would you take some goddamn grammar lessons already!?

you had that feeling once more in the pit of your stomach. You looked over and saw that Natsumi was having difficulty disarming the missile while Leon seemed to be sweating bullets just watching her try. Your eyes then searched around for your father but found that he had disappeared, probably when you were fighting your clone.

If you are fighting nearly as hard as you say you are then you don't have the time to observe your surroundings!

“Why can’t you just die already?” K practically growled out as you returned your attention onto her.

“Isn’t that the second time you’ve said that?” you asked while straightening up.

It's only because your Suethor couldn't come up with better dialogue and had to resort to a cliché again.

“I wouldn’t have to say it a second time if you would’ve just died the first time,” she snapped before coming at you with her sword again. That was when you grabbed her wrist and flung her body to hit the wall with a sickening thud indicating that she suffered a major injury to her head. K cried out in anguish while she allowed herself to stand up and lean against the wall for support.

This was when you realized that she was becoming weaker now and it provided you with an opportunity to finally deal the last blow.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Tumblr_lcoeri6bb11qd31ve

You had to. It was your duty to save this world from the bio-terrorist threat and remove K as well, this would provide the chance for you and Leon to move on with your lives.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Original8

Speaking of said man you looked back towards him again, and this time his blue eyes met with yours.

“Leon,” Natsumi said suddenly as he turned back to her immediately. “I cut the cord, but the countdown is not stopping.”

“What?” he asked before inspecting the clock on the deadly weapon. The red numbers indicated that there would be only seven minutes left until this missile detonated.

YOU SAID FIVE MINUTES LAST CHAPTER!! GODDAMNIT, GABBY, CAN'T YOU EVEN TAKE FUCKING NOTES ON YOUR STUPID FANON IF YOU CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF IT BY MEMORY?! IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD!

“Shit, are you sure you cut the right one?”

“You always cut the blue if there is a green one present!” the Japanese BETA commander insisted as frustration laced her tone and features. “I did that and the timer is still going, I don’t know what else to do.”

“Looks like we’ll be dying here after all Karla,” K’s dark sinister voice outmatched Wesker’s this time as you turned to look at her impassively. “Why don’t you sit down and pray to your God.”

Leon turned around towards her and stepped forward as his eyes gleamed dangerously, “You did this on purpose.”

Her red eyes mocked at his accusation, “Of course. What? You think I didn’t have a backup plan? If shit hit the fan, then I made damn sure that this missile would go off if somehow the others managed to shut down. There’s no way to stop this one now, so you all might as well sit back and accept death.”

“Like hell we will,” Leon said. “We’ll find a way to shut this thing down.”

“Ok, go for it…you only have about six minutes left by the way.” K taunted.

Six minutes left, you quickly decided to act now rather than wait around. Waiting around was going to end up with everyone dead.

BUT THAT WAS ALL YOU DID THE INSTANT YOUR PLANE TOUCHED DOWN! FUCKED AND PARTIED! GOD FUCKING-!!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Thatssotrue_1938_1330146646

This was something you could not afford to let happen, and you wouldn’t.

You suddenly grabbed the sword from K’s grasp before shoving it through her chest to keep her pinned, she let out another shriek of pain but you ignored it.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Tumblr_m49udnSAIe1qdavcy
GABBY, YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS! YOU CAN'T! YOU JUST ASS PULLED AGAIN FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN YOU FUCKING CAN AND YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE KARLA-SUE WORK FOR HER ENDING! THAT IS NOT THE PROPER WAY TO GET PEOPLE TO GROW TO LIKE AND SUPPORT YOUR CHARACTER! YOU HAVE TO MAKE HER WORK FOR HER ENDING, TO STRIVE TOWARDS HER GOALS AND TO RISE AGAINST THE HARDSHIPS! BUT WHEN YOU JUST KEEP HANDING HER EVERYTHING THERE'S NOTHING TO LIKE OR SUPPORT!

Walking over towards the two you grabbed them both by the shoulders and proceeded to force them out of the entry way, but of course Leon had other plans.

“Karla what are you doing?” he demanded as he grabbed a hold of your upper arm, his eyes told you through their entrancing stare that he was not going to like what you were thinking of doing.

Nevertheless, you chose that this time his words weren’t going to sway your decision. “I’m gonna stop this missile. My way.”

“No,” Leon immediately said.

“I’m sorry Leon, I have to do this.” You said before trying to remove his hand from your arm, his grip only tightened when you tried though.

You know, it takes a special kind of lack of talent to make me not know what's coming up but to dread the stupidity involved in it anyways.

“Karla, I’m not gonna lose you. Not again, come with me. Please.”

Leon’s eyes were begging you to abandon this plan you had, but at the last second you shook your head. “I can’t, I’m the only one who can do this.” His hand fell from your arm by his own accord as his attention went towards the missile.

5:36…

5:35…

God, he knew whatever plan you had going on…he knew you were right. His inner conscious screamed at him to grab you and just force you to leave with him, but instead he cupped your face and brought his lips down to yours. Memories of last night flooded into your mind, the two of you making passionate love as well as expressing your dire need for one another, it was a true passion indeed. It was one that both of you held onto for one another, and one that would never break and falter. It was true love in its purest form but alas you would be the one to toss that aside. For the sake of the country that was threatened.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] AHAHAH

Your lips and his continued to sync despite the ticking time bomb, the kiss eventually deepened as he slid his tongue into your mouth fighting for yours. No matter how much your body and heart craved for Leon Kennedy your mind knew what was to be done, you wanted this whole situation to be a nightmare that you would eventually have to wake from soon. The ticking clock as well as Natsumi’s cries proved otherwise.

OH MY FUCKING GOD WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST DO IT ALREADY?! I DON'T CARE! I JUST DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THIS WHINY BULLSHIT! JUST DO SOMETHING!

With a shuddering breath and with a heart filled with guilt and reluctance you pulled away from Leon and placed a hand over his chest.

OH MY GOD, SHUT! UP!

4:44…

4:43…

You leaned forward as your lips were beside his ear, “You’re not going to die here with me.”

Confusion lined his fine features but before he could question your statement you sent a surge of telekinesis down your arm and through your hand before he was sent flying away from the entrance.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Tumblr_lv12gxnNQ61r0r60n

Leon skidded on his back before regaining his balance and rolling onto his feet. “Karla! No!”

A sad smile was aimed directly at him before you sent your hand through the control panel to your left, “I love you Leon.”

“NO!” he sprang forward but it was too late as the metal door came crashing down preventing him from going back into the room. His fists slammed angrily on the obstacle blocking his path but a pair of hands wrestled him from the door. “Let go!”

OH MY GOD, HOW SHITTY A WRITER DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO TAKE CHARACTERS THAT YOU HAVE MADE ME UTTERLY FUCKING DESPISE AND SHOVE THEM INTO A CLICHÉ THAT NOW MAKES ME WANT TO THROW MY GODDAMN COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW AND PUNCH THE NEAREST PERSON IN THE ROOM?!

“Leon we must get out of here!” Natsumi pleaded as she tried to pull him away.

“Karla is still in there!”

“There is nothing we can do,” she urged with remorse. “Please!”

Leon knew she was wrong but at the same time a part of him ordered him to move his legs and run out of there. There was nothing he could do and he hated himself for that, he wasn’t about to lose you he loved you too much for that.

Guilt and sorrow shaped his current mood as he turns and leads himself and Natsumi out of the facility. Maybe, just maybe, you would find a way out of this.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] KillingofAll

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We’re dying here together eh comrade?” K taunts you as you turn back to her with a cold set expression.

WOULD YOU STOP USING KRAUSER'S "COMRADE" THING?!

3:55…

3:54…

3:53…

“I rather die in here with you then have you running around killing more of my colleagues.” You replied in a monotonic voice.

K raises a brow before a smirk comes across her porcelain face, “You’re very righteous.”

NO. SHE'S REALLY FUCKING NOT. YOU SHOULD SEE HER WHEN IT'S NOT THE "SERIES FINALE" AS SHE CALLS IT. ALL SHE DOES IS PISS, MOAN, BITCH AND WHINE AT EVERYONE.

“Something you lack.”

She attempted to scoff but it came out in an ugly cough that forced more blood to seep through her mouth and her wound where her sword was implanted. You walked over to the missile and watched as the timer ticked down; a sigh of irritation escaped past your lips as you tried to come up with a plan to prevent the virus from becoming airborne.

OH, YEAH, IT'S JUST SO GODDAMN IRRITATING, SAVING THE WORLD AND WHAT NOT. GO FUCKING DIE IN A DITCH LIKE THE PIECE OF SHIT THAT YOU ARE, KARLA-SUE!

Hazel eyes snapped up towards the ceiling of the facility only to remember that you were underground, though the platform you were currently standing on had a ground level beneath it.

A sudden force suddenly slammed into the bomb as it began to fall over the edge, looking at the source you found that K had detached the sword from her being and the weapon was now embedded inside the missile with her on it. The bomb completely fell over the edge of the platform and was now headed straight for the ground level. Swallowing down your fear, you immediately dove after it.

YOU CAN TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS ALL YOU WANT, SUETHOR, BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR SHIT WRITING I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A THING THAT'S GOING ON RIGHT HERE.

The air was rushing past you as you squinted through the oblivion to find K, before spotting her trying to cut it open with her sword. You rushed forward and grabbed her by the back of the neck before hanging onto her as you both began to plummet to the ground. You suddenly saw the ground rushing up to meet you and without hesitation you took her sword out of its place and stabbed her once more through her back where it penetrated through her lung and eventually her sternum once more.

K let out a choked gasp as you close your eyes and sent a silent prayer.

‘God, help me out here.’

OH, FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T DESERVE GOD'S GRACE OR MERCY AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE AND THOUGHT! OH, SURE, YOU AND YOUR SUETHOR CAN TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR BEHAVIOR BUT YOU'RE A SLIMY LITTLE BRAT WHO'S SO SELF-ABSORBED YOU WOULDN'T BOTHER SAVING ANYONE IF IT DIDN'T MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD!

Time seemed to slow as your power surged forward and cloaked itself around you and the missile in your final last sacrifice.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Tumblr_lma1t5nVww1qfoejb

In your final moments your mind drifted to your friends and comrades; Claire, Jill, Becky, BillyBenny, Kaplan, Joyce, Frank, Carlos, Mark, and even Chris and David who seemed more than friends at the moment. Feelings of regret overwhelmed you as you thought of your parents Oscar and even Bethany because she was still your mother no matter what happened.

Milla you had failed her.

And then finally, your last thought belonged to Leon. The man whom you loved with all your heart and the man who hadn’t gave up on you when others had. You loved him so much, and by doing this, you knew that you had devastated him.

‘Leon, I’m sorry…I’m so sorry.’

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Tumblr_m4afsbI4Eu1r5zq6ao1_250

0:05…

0:04…

0:03…

0:02…

0:01…

0:00

FUUUUUUUUCK! I STILL HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS! GOD FUCKING WHOOOOOORE!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52] Karkat-whut2-1
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [52]
Page 1 of 1