AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

What do you want graphics, banners?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : What do you want graphics, banners? Pbucket
PokéPartner : What do you want graphics, banners? 037

What do you want graphics, banners? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi! I have decided to start making banners, signatures, and banners for those who ask. All you have to do is message me the details of what you would like. The more detailed your request the more likely the request will be what you want! Cool Nod
What do you want graphics, banners? 15B22385-A0BA-4E90-BDF2-942B6C9E8DAA-2391-000005CC551FB725_zpsf7eb5fd0
What do you want graphics, banners? CD318962-6CCE-403F-BA96-3D6CD5F0701E-2391-000005CC5A79DBA9_zps7a1c41a8Poke
Here is one I made for myself a while back! Tail Wag
What do you want graphics, banners? 9CC976B6-B24E-4183-B0A3-E468F08BA956-2391-000005D7C03C71C5_zps3e6389d3
Here's Hick's for those Aliens fans!
What do you want graphics, banners? 3FA0F147-4ED5-4D2E-8320-C401C3BE6120-2391-000005E311316BF1_zps70284ec3
Drake!
What do you want graphics, banners? 746425EC-54B4-4CA0-9ED3-206476F4A9C3-2391-000005DFBDF8D2D4_zpsf2cbcceb
Zombieland anyone!  Rofl
What do you want graphics, banners? 0002FA62-6AEB-4CC9-B3A5-5105ABA2156F-2599-0000061071E73713_zps770868bd

Spoiler:

World of Warcraft for a friend.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by NavyReservist on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Added another picture!)
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Yay, Hicks. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Sauren's Sister
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Very cool!   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Those are very cool! Could you do one for me too! Please?!!!!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:42 am

Wait, you kinda got yer facts messed with. Hicks was in Alien 3, well, not quite. After all; he did get impaled by that support beam. Drake was killed back in the hive escape on Aliens, when Hicks blasted the Xeno in the face and its blood splattered all over the side of Drake's face. I'm sure he was pulled out of the APC and killed by another Xenomorph.

Okay, I'm done babbling..
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Sauren's Sister wrote:
Those are very cool! Could you do one for me too! Please?!!!!

Sorry I didnt realize someone requested anything! My bad! Err... But sure just tell me what you want and I'll get it done for ya!!! Cool Nod
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Updating and asking for help   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:47 pm

I have been working on some more graphics so I hope you like them and if you want one pm me k!!!

Spoiler:

This one below I use as a wallpaper lol!!!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The only thing I can't seem to make is avatars ugh anyone one want to teach me or tell me how!!! I want to make some so bad but I suck at them!!! Crying
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:26 pm

I know that feel, avatar's are pretty hard to make. But you'll get the hang of it. There's a trick to get them 100x100. xD
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 am

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
I know that feel, avatar's are pretty hard to make. But you'll get the hang of it. There's a trick to get them 100x100. xD

I sure hope I figure it out!!!! :( Crying Weep
Back to top Go down
Morkal
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Re: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:05 am

That's really very very good piece of graphics work which you guys done here, I think banners and graphics work are the same thing because they use the same technologies.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:55 pm

Here is a new image!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:33 pm

What do you want graphics, banners? Oie_4o10

The Inspiration for this is a song from Youtube Look in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BB01062010
Claptrap
Claptrap
BB01062010

PostSubject: Re: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:05 pm

Okay I am now convinced that you are better at something than I cuz. And so in my defeat I would like to request a banner in exchange I will write what ever little drabble you would request of me next time your on here or if I see you first! Dang how long have you been off this.....??? Cuz you asked me to join and yea I know your busy but your butt is getting back on this site even if I have to force you infront of a computer/laptop/tablet etc. Now banner yes I need a banner of that one OC of mine you like so well!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want graphics, banners?   What do you want graphics, banners? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want graphics, banners?
Page 1 of 1