AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] 2nged5x

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Empty
PostSubject: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14]   The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Quote :
Mikki’s p.o.v. “The City of Nostalgic Scents”

She had to have either ripped that from Bulbapedia or paid some extra special attention, because even I didn't know Violet City had a slingo to go with it.

In fact, I had to confirm it on Bulbapedia myself, just to make sure she wasn't bull shitting anything.

Quote :
I read from my map as we walked into Violet City. Bellsprout Tower loomed north of us and trees seemed so close that they hugged the city. And near the pokemon center there was a really odd guy. He was juggling several different kinds of berries.

“Shard de Berry! I trade a three berries for one shard!” The odd guy said as we approached closer.

“What’s a shard?” I asked Ethan and he shrugged his shoulders.

“Beat’s me.” Ethan said. “So what’s your plan of action Mikki?”

“To the gym!”

Well, that whole 'what's a shard' thing turned to dust pretty quick, didn't it? Not going to even dwell on it anymore than you have to, huh Mikki-Sue? Cause, you know, it would require explanation and thought to do that. And this writer apparently can't manage that. It would be too easy.

Quote :
I said boldly in a heroic pointing pose. Bara eagerly imitated me.

You are not heroic. You are an embarrassment to yourself.

Quote :
“Okay then.” Ethan said slowly. “I guess I’ll be seeing you later then.” He said waving as he ran out of sight.

“Alright, let’s get ourselves to the gym.” I said. It wasn’t to hard to find. Espeacailly when there’s a sign right in front of it. I thought to myself. As I entered the building I noticed it was rather dark and the only light was coming from above. I tried going over to it but there was gates blocking my way. “What the?”

“If you’re looking for the gym leader, he’s out at the moment.” Said a young bird keeper flying down from above. I snapped my fingers in annoyance.

“Drat, foiled. Come on Bara, let’s roam the city for awhile until he get’s back.” I said feeling a little disappointed as we walked back out. I stopped at small cart to get a hot funnel cake to eat.

Circles and circles and circles, and more circles.

This doesn't go anywhere.

She's attempting to be witty but she doesn't know how. Her character isn't charming or witty or even likable. She's just there. And she's just doing the same thing over and over and over again!

How did this get popular?!

And when did she get a funnel cake?! When did they sell funnel cakes in Violet City?!

Do they even sell these things in Japan?! Kanto and Johto are Japan, you moron! That's why they dress like it!

Quote :
My eyes kept wandering over to the Bellsprout Tower. It slowly swayed with the breeze. But something else caught my eye. A part where trees weren’t surrounding the city. I licked the powdered sugar from my finger tips and went through the clearing. It came out to a wide grassy field and I couldn’t contain myself.

“They’re so Fluffy!!” I squeed as there was a lot of Mareep about. But as soon as they heard me they scattered, like sheep. “No don’t go! I just wanna touch da floof!”

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Thatssotruecom_843_1329515509

You know, I like to have fun and be hyper and happy as much as the next person.

But when someone is at this extent, even I shut the fuck up and gap at them like they're morons.

Because that's what you are, Mikki-Sue.

You are a moron.

Quote :
I said running after them. I saw Bara Sit down under a tree watching me chase after the Mareeps. I’m starting to think He’s more responsible than me…..or acts like it at least. I finally got close enough to touch one and was shocked silly. I laid on my back, still feeling the electrical current run through me and let out a puff of smoke.

“So worth it.” I said. It was very soft and floofy. So worth the voltage.

I'm inclined to believe that there is something wrong with you or you're a glutton for pain. Neither of which is a good thing.

Quote :
“Chika Chikarii Chika?” Bara asked me as I slowly sat up.

“I have not learned my lesson!” I told him. “I’m gonna hold one now!” And maybe get me a new pokemon.“Come back!” I said getting my second wind. I had often had a Mareep in the games. The flock of Mareeps didn’t seem so scared of me this time.

Yes, because the human that was chasing them around isn't any dangerous anymore! They should all trust Mikki-Sue, just because!

God dammit, I can see where all of this is going and it's not a good place. It is not a good place at all...

Quote :
It turned into a hide and go shock game. But the shocks were a lot gentler than the first one. I was eventually tickling one and it was giving me little zaps onto my fingertips. And even those were weakening.

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Tumblr_m5zrupYdDn1r5waef

Quote :
“Let’s go poke ball.” I said pulling one out of my bag and pressing the white button. Mareep looked a little surprised as it was taken inside the poke ball. If I get this one I’ll, I’ll see Silver again!

I thought you didn't like him! I thought you didn't want to see him again! Why are you wishing to see him again!

And since when does it not take weakening a Pokemon to capture it! When did this become a thing!

Everything is easy for Mikki-Sue! Everything! And it's just dragging on for so long! It doesn't end! It will never end! She will gain the trust and love of any Pokemon she spots! This isn't interesting! This is boring and predictable!

WHHHYYYY am I doing this to myself?!

Quote :
I mentally bet myself. I put my hands over my eyes to keep myself from peeking. After what felt like 6 minutes, I peeked between my finger. The poke ball was still. “Maybe I shouldn’t have thought that.”

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14] Original-6
Back to top Go down

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [14]
Page 1 of 1