AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

If you had a theme song, what would it be?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : If you had a theme song, what would it be? 2nged5x

If you had a theme song, what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you had a theme song, what would it be?   If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:02 pm

I was thinking about this as I was listening to music. What would your theme be? This ones mine:

Mainly for the reasoning that I try not to let things get me down. I don't want to be bitter about anything; so I brush everything off with a laugh and move on. Let's face it; shit happens. But it's better if we move on. If we don't, we'll never be able to move forward anywhere in our lives.

So in a sense, the 'whatever', 'it doesn't matter' kind of theme the artist portrays really fits me.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: If you had a theme song, what would it be?   If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:46 pm

I love that song, it's got a really nice beat to it.

I'd have to say this is mine,

I've dealt with a lot of bitter people in my town who think I'm some freak, and this song just reminds me that I'm resistant to those mean people and words now, and that I'll always bounce back when I'm struck down.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: If you had a theme song, what would it be?   If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 pm

It'd have to be a tie between this:

And this:

Why? I like the beat and music from both. :3
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : If you had a theme song, what would it be? 196

PostSubject: Re: If you had a theme song, what would it be?   If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:30 am

The same as the Soul Eater theme. This is because its my fave genre of music and the lyrics describe EVERYTHING. That even if I can be degraded or scared I have so much love to spread around and even though most don't accept it, I will still try even when it gets hard because it makes me happier :)
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: If you had a theme song, what would it be?   If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:27 pm

My friend claims that this tune "just screams that Knight's in the room" the entire time.
:Happy Face: 
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: If you had a theme song, what would it be?   If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:48 pm

It's changed now. This. Just... this on so many levels... Especially the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : If you had a theme song, what would it be? Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: If you had a theme song, what would it be?   If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Here's mine and it's been the same for roughly three or four years.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: If you had a theme song, what would it be?   If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:25 pm

My friend says this one's been my theme for a while now, since she picked it out for me, and now that I listen closer, she's kind of right~.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: If you had a theme song, what would it be?   If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Changed yet again! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had a theme song, what would it be?   If you had a theme song, what would it be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you had a theme song, what would it be?
Page 1 of 1