AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8"   Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Hey guys, I've came back to finish this Spork. This is chapter 8 out of 30. I may be quoting Fang on this; but it seems like nothing effing happens! Even if it does, it sucks..

~~~

Quote :
I like this chapter ;p, I guess because it has some good EllisxReader. Anywho, review and enjoy!

Knight: You're kidding me, right?

Quote :
Step 8: Rest is crucial, try to get it as much as possible.

Knight: Let me throw this out here; and make sure you DON'T start bumpin' uglies. I - Ah.. Just made me think of another zombie flick where part of the group was getting rest and keeping an eye on those windows of the tool store in case the infected get in. While the other two college students had sex-- I'm done..

Quote :
“Who the hell is Jimmy Gibbs Jr?” Nick asked suddenly.

“I told you he’s my Uncle,” you said from your position on the box.

Knight: -flicks her long tail to the side- Nick, why even open your mouth and ask at all. You know Loud Girl will speak and we'll all gut ourselves at the sound of her voice..

Quote :
“I meant his occupation.”

Coach looked up at the poster on the wall before a broad smile came about his face, “Oh hey I heard of Jimmy Gibbs, man’s a stock car legend.”

Knight: -mimics gagging herself-

Quote :
“I’m sick of looking at this guy’s face,” Nick remarked as Rochelle rolled her eyes and Ellis remained quiet as he stood beside you.

“Well trust me - in these parts, he's as famous as....Elvis. Or the President,” Coach said while retaining that proud smile.

Knight: -takes it upon herself to pick a fight with the human behind the Sporker- You could see the relation! -though this has nothing to do with the actual Spork itself-

Solar Mother: Noooo, I cannot!

Knight: You're no fun...

Quote :
Nick however merely rose an eyebrow, “Really? ‘Cause he looks like an asshole.”

Knight: I'd love to say that to Loud Girl..

Quote :
You stifled a laugh not wanting to upset Ellis since the race car driver was his idol you assumed but his comment would prove otherwise, "That man is an American hero, if the laws of nature would allow it, I would bear that man's children.”

Knight: There is a time and place for laughter, this is not the time, nor the place!

Quote :
All was quiet for a moment; Coach turned and decided to busy himself by saying a prayer as Rochelle cleared her throat and fixed the buckles on her boots. Nick’s face held one of disgust and it looked like he was about to say something when-- once again–you beat him to the punch.

Knight: Oh hell, this is about to get all bad n' shit!!

Quote :
“Can I bear your children?” a blush formed on Ellis’s cheeks and Nick’s look of disgust quickly shot to one of jealousy it seemed.

Knight: -procceds to toss her clawed hands up in disgust- WHAT--NO. WHY? WHY, WHY, WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT--WHYYYYY...

Quote :
Rest was definitely out of the question now.

Knight: Was that really needed in this fanfic? Is this what the Nick & Ellis fangirls died over????
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 8"
Page 1 of 1