AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11"   Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Yup, it's January. I start school on the 7th to finish out the third semester and I'll be graduating in May. I plan to tear through this series and the AvP one before getting back to those collabs.

~~

Quote :
Special thanks to: MissingNin, RustineSpine, Kazumi-Senpai, Anrum, Avarice, aegis, Rozciel, PopCandy,and MaiBlade. And of course to you ghost readers too! Without your liking for this story and my others I wouldn't have that special motivation! So thank you very much!

{Angst NickxReader}
{Mini EllisxReader}

Knight: You're really not supposed to give credit to the people that read your stories -- well, by name really.

Quote :
Step 11: Keep low, Keep quiet, Keep Alert.

Staying close to Rochelle you kept your eyes alert for any suspicious movements from the zombies. The other four had taken off to go do god knows what; the last you heard was from Zoey who bid you good luck.

And Francis’s…threats towards Nick and vice versa were also made apparent.

Knight: Well, looks like nothing is happening once more...

Quote :
“Alright, looks like we ended up in Rayford, Georgia. My guess is we better search around for the parts that Ellis needs,” Coach said while stopping to turn to you three.

“Yeah it won’t be that hard, I just need a few tools and I can have that beauty up and runnin’ in no time.”

You looked curiously over at Nick who hadn’t said a word since his mini confrontation with Francis; he seemed deep in thought or bothered. Probably both. His eyebrows were pulled together as his glassy green eyes seemed to narrow at everything in sight while his lips were pursued into a thin line.

Knight: Well, I sense drama. Horribly done drama that is..

Quote :
“Nick?” those smoldering eyes turned to you. “Are you okay?”

“Dandy,” he said in a tone of voice he would use on Ellis. “Why are you asking?”

“Because your just quiet is all,” you said with a shrug not really sure why he was hostile. “What?” he never really had acted hostile towards you back in Savannah, so all of a sudden he decided that now was the best time?

“What?” he mocked seeming to become angrier by the minute. “I can’t be quiet? I’m not allowed to?”

Knight: Blah, this is like one of those bad Soap shows. Seriously??

Quote :
“No,” you snapped. “If you would’ve listened that wasn’t what I was trying to say! God Nick, your attitude is really starting to suck!” you didn’t mean to shout but the anger inside of you couldn’t be contained.

By this time Coach, Rochelle, and Ellis had stopped and turned back to looking at you two.

“Yeah well you becoming a liability is starting to suck too!” he retorted.

"Oh I'm a liability?! So far I've managed to do just fine!"

Knight: Okay, we're yelling now. LOUD NOISES! I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE YELLING! AHHHHH.

Quote :
Rochelle had stepped forward to try and calm you both down but Coach had stopped her. Her brown eyes traveled up to his in questioning, "They shouldn't be fighting."

"Let em' finish it out Ro," Coach said much to Rochelle's displeasure.

"Oh yeah sure," Nick exasperated while pulling on a face of mockery. "You're right, if it wasn't for us you would be dead. Or undead, and if you were one of those mealy-mouthed bastards," his face was now inches from yours since you could feel his warm breath on your lips and face. "I would've shot you myself."

Knight: Yeah Nick, tell that Sue off!

Quote :
The cries of the infected rang loudly just as those words left Nick's mouth and soon you all took your positions as bullets began to pour from your guns. The dismemberment of every zombie on the ground around your vicinity proved that you were still angry and bitter about the tiny argument.

The anger also made you miss the look that Ellis’s blue eyes had passed over to you; he knew (and was a bit envious) that Nick’s words, regardless if they were negative, had an affect you.

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11" 1206558157512375962DynV_Warning_sign.svg.thumb Knight Alerted The Horde!
Here They Come........
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 11"
Page 1 of 1