AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Grenin10

Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P]   Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Name: Zena

Home World: Twilight Town

Appearance: Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P] Th_Zena-2

Personality: Zena is a typically a quiet and thoughtful young woman. She prefers quiet atmospheres and is often spending time on her own. She loved to learn and to read. Zena thinks highly of her knowledge, finding most of her pride in the fact that she knows things typically not known by others. Naturally curious, she often gets into situations she might not be ready to handle.

Zena hated violence and fighting. She is often a person who would rather talk things out before jumping into any combat. Often times, she grows annoyed with people who jump to violence over any other answer, whether it be necessary or not.

When trouble or in a state of inward panic, Zena often uses sarcasm and humor to keep herself calm. She'll jokingly berate another person or attempt to prod them into joking with her, just so she doesn't panic.

Despite outward appearances, Zena is actually very soft. She only puts on a brave face when she has to. When away from a person that she doesn't have to act so brave in front of, her true colors show and she quickly can become troubled.

History: Coming soon

Weapon: Shepherds Staff

Excels in: Magic and Spell casting

Weakest in: Physical Combat

Love Interest: Axel
Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Character Sheet: Zena [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1