AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Pbucket
PokéPartner : Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 037

Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Empty
PostSubject: Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.]   Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello all I'm in need of help...Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 1580444477

Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 3862220605I have an artistic idea of my oc from my LOTR's fic The mask... to hide. I wan to figure out how my oc Aranuir should look as a Ranger of the North. To look like a man without revealing the face due to the actuality of being female!!!Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 2665700619

Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 4228026645Then I would like to have another of my oc Aranuir as the 'Elf of Light' as later revealed to be a female elf. Two seprate picture's for this Elf. Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 2091409597One at the council where her elf ears are hidden and then another later where she is in a dress and her elf ears revealed.Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 2319349475

Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 902248461For the more information please PM me and reading what I've written so far will help slightly with the first two pictures I am sure!! Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 347556324

Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 2122717974Note: My intentions for these pictures are to eventual use them in the story and yes the artists information will be entered at the bottom or top to show credit to the artistic work! I would greatly apprieciate Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 362388120this help on this project and also I myself will work on some sketches (I myself am not that great of an artist and this is due to me asking for assistance).Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.] 4272049447
Back to top Go down

Art Project? [LOTR: The mask... to hide.]
Page 1 of 1