AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Dream Logs

Go down 
+5
Manic
Okami Yammi
Jade
Angel_the_Claymore
Dream Drops
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Dream Logs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:04 pm

11/15/13:

Had this really weird dream that turned into a nightmare. First, people started hardcore shipping Piers Nivans x Helena Harper. JUST NO, I DON'T LIKE THAT SHIP. And then it escalated to my house where I had my grandparents over to visit and the their small dog got into a fight with my cat. And then I couldn't stop fiddling with the inside of my mouth, and it made it hard for me to speak and swallow, so I went into the bathroom to look at the mirror as saw I had some weird looking cysts in my mouth. They reminded me of the tongue of the giant shark Helena and Leon had to fight in RE6. That dream was full of "NOPE"...
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Dream Logs - Page 2 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Dream Logs - Page 2 037

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Cant believe the dream I had last night!!!!Collapse 

The guy who plays Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) in front of me kisses me Spit then somehow is shirtless with theses tattoos Droll that for a second fill my vision then he backs away and its not him but still a good looking guy then he's just gone puff disappeared. I blink once twice and then notice I'm in a big tent of some kind not one suited for camping and not one you'd see in a store. Then theres the guy who plays Bilbo Baggins Idle (Martin Freeman) in the hobbit note both guys had neither looked exactly like they do in costume but like their ordinary selfs. Anyway he's telling me he has to save the world by doing something evil i'm following him as he walks listening to him note were outside the tent now and I say, "How, why, and what am I here for?" Suddenly someone pops up from under some brush… a Uruk-hai Err... ( i assume this is someone in costume but it looks so real). The moment I see this creature the guy who plays bilbo is still in sight but not as close as I'd like but turns and sees the 'creature'. "Oh your here now?"Dizzy  Anyway the creature bring out the two devices for breaking legs similar to what I've seen in tv doctor shows where they have to re-break a bad healing break….. it creeps me out a bit as the creature looks at me and i realize he means to use them on me. Before anymore can I happen though… I woke up confused as all get out.Collapse Comfort 
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Dream Logs - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:10 pm

I had a really interesting on last night that I want to get down.

I was walking down the street getting back home. It was winter and there was a lot of snow on the ground, enough to cover the road. As I was walking down the street, I spotted two horses.

One was pure white and the other was a deep red-orange with a white mane and tail. This red-orange horse also had black socks up to it's knees.

Instead of being shocked to see these two horses in town, I greeted them like old friends. The white horse was rambunctious and I had to be patient and consult the white horse before it came near me. The red-orange horse was much more friendly but was also distant, content in surveying the surroundings.

I remember I was able to lead both horses back to my home but from there, it gets fuzzy.

I just found this to be a rather odd and interesting dream. I'm looking into possible meanings, even, because I've had reacquiring dreams with horses in them before. I never ride them, it's more I'm just trying to get near them.

I find it rather interesting and would like to delve deeper into what these mean.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Had the best, and worst Resident Evil 6 dream ever.

Well, it all started with some unnamed asstard movie director that decided to make a movie for it. It was more like a back-story into Piers' character. It still had the BSAA, but they were fighting normal enemies in the Middle East. It would move in between flashback of Piers' life before he joined the BSAA, and present time.

And apparently Piers' love interest in the movie was this hooded woman named Jessica who was also a childhood friend who joined the BSAA. But this movie made Piers into a total badass.

I just wanna cry n' sob if they ever directed a movie in the way I dreamt it. It would be the best movie ever. This is why sleep and I are not the best of friends..

Tantrum
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Dream Logs - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:41 am

Ever since I was put on my anxiety medication, I get really weird, vivid dreams. I normally don't remember a lot of details so this one will be short but I did remember enough that I can post about it.

I was a conduit who was being chased down by the D.U.P. For whatever reason, Delsin, Eugene, and Fetch were doing what they could to help me through a heavily guarded area so I might get some place safe. From what I remember, the entire town I lived in was basically closed down, no one could get in or out.

My power was fire, for some reason, so I could basically throw fireballs at any target but I put some restraint on it because I didn't want to hurt anyone. I remember that specifically.

After that, it wasn't much. I just recall Delsin telling me to run when there was an opening, so I did. I ran so hard, it almost felt real. After that, everything just kind of fades away.

I need to keep up with my dreams more. Some of them have been really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Last night's dream was downright weird. I had to play hide and seek with 12 different versions of Amaterasu. Apparently I was Shiranui, and the dream partially took place in the film 47 Ronin. So I was being hunted by Samurai.

So I came up to this hole with light coming out of it - mostly where you have to dig it up and jump down the hole. Anyway, the first time I tried, I failed; the hole got filled up with rocks. So when i turned around the hole reset itself to how it was before. xD So then I finally got through on the second try.

I honestly don't know what happened - maybe that's what I get for going to sleep stressed out.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Dream Logs - Page 2 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:51 am

You know you've been playing a game too much when you start having weird dreams about it. Like I did last night with Dark Souls.

I remember only a brief scene from it. I was my pyro class, in the area known as Firelink Shrine. I don't know where I had come from , I was just happy to be able to rest at the bonfire in the middle of the area. However, as I made my way to it, this purple gas surrounded the area and I find that it's poisonous.

So in a panic, I make a run for a safer area only, someone was back at the bonfire unconscious. Here, it was Oswald the Pardoner, who is within the game to basically to forgive players for their sins. I don't know why he was there or what he had been doing. I just rush over, grab his cloak, and drag him out, mentally cursing at myself for not being selfish enough to leave him there.

It was really weird. I might be reading into it too much, but I feel Oswald being the one I had to help and my being sore about not being able to leave him there is a bit symbolic. 

It's either that or I just need to put the game down for a while! Like that's going to happen anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Dream Logs - Page 2 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Oki had a dream about Leo from Pandora Hearts again~. He's trying to weasel his way back into my mind~. Funny how it's always the geekish, glasses wearing version of him too. He never appears in my dreams in his current state.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:52 pm

I dunno, last night's dream was really interesting. But I'm sure that's what I get for watching Kill Bill Vol. 1 last night. I hung out with some pretty random strangers, yet a few minutes later I saw my rib sticking out of my body, and I was oozing blood out of the wound. But before that, I was hacking zombies apart with two swords in the rain. Why swords? I think because each time I tried to attack them with these dragon claws I had, instead of dying they just came back. I also stabbed my brother in the throat with a third sword, because he tried to hunt me down kill me first. Despair
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Dream Logs - Page 2 181

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Lol why not? I actually remembered the dream I had. 

January 27, 2015

The setting of this dream actually took place in my own home. I felt like my own self, but what was weird was that I was outside in my backyard--the ground isn't covered in snow--and I have a pet falcon on my arm. I'm talking to this bird like it was a normal thing for me; just standing in my backyard casually with this falcon. All of a sudden, a child pops out from the tall grass near my house, covered in dirt and in a pink frilly dress. She's in awe with the fact that I have a bird perched on my arm and then starts bombarding me with questions on where I got the bird, can it talk, what's it name, and if she can have one herself. 

Chuckling at this, I answer her questions and say "Yeah, you can have a bird." I gesture to the trees--well the "kind of" woods in my backyard--telling her that I have plenty of falcons to share, they just have to decide if they want to be with her. She was excited and tries to call out to the birds, but nothing happens. This didn't deject her though and she keeps trying. After a while--she's still trying mind you--I ask the girl about her appearance, why and how she got covered in dirt. Abruptly, she seems frightened by my question and quickly excuses herself, running back into the tall grass. I watch her and notice that there is a house on the other end of the tall grass (and to be honest, there is in real life. The house isn't part of the subdivision I live in though) but I think nothing of it. 

The next day, I'm back where I am--talking to my falcon and a male deer seems to have joined the party. So I got a bird on my arm and a buck at my side. The girl comes back--and I have this feeling that I knew she would--but with some company this time. She brought four other kids with her and she's at awe again but by the deer. She and the other kids try to call the birds; I then notice that the kids she brought along were also covered in dirt. I ask again why they were covered in dirt and I finally get the story. 

Apparently, they live with an evil witch who makes them do chores everyday and such. The story appalls me and I tell them not to worry and that I'll get rid of the witch. The children are happy by my claim; thanking me and then they all seem frightened again. The girl suddenly gathers the kids and starts to rush them into the tall grass. She tells me before leaving that the witch was looking for them, they had to leave before the witch found out. 

They didn't come back the next day or the next, I then start to worry. Suddenly, I start to take action in getting rid of the witch and come up with a plan. I decide to start a baby-sitting service and send only a flyer to the house--only that house. As I wait for a call, I get one and I'm requested of my service tomorrow. I start to talk to the falcon and the deer, telling them my plan. 

So, the next day I arrive--the house is nice looking and in reality it kind of is?--and a woman in a business suit opens the door and sighs with relief. Thanking me for agreeing to baby-sit, she gives me a quick run down of where everything is and her number. She then leaves by car, claiming she has a business meeting. 

I step into the house and I'm quite shocked from what I see. I see a bunch of toys, billions of different kind of toys scattered everywhere and the same kids that visited me are having fun. I'm confused by what is going on. The girl in the frilly dress greets me and invites me to play doll house with her. I shrug my shoulders and play either way. 

As we play doll house, I hear the front door open, but don't question anything about it and continue to play with the girl. Suddenly, the girl jumps up, dropping the doll in her hand, and runs to the door. Finally looking, I see two teenage boys walk through the door. The eldest looking one picks up the girl and swings her around, both laughing. Now I'm REALLY confused. 

The boys notice my presents and they greet me like we were friends that haven't seen each other for so long. Confused still, I don't say anything and they frown. Realization dawns on them and one of them--he has different colored eyes, one is gold and the other is brown--pats me on my shoulder and say, "Oh yeah you don't remember." 

Now I'm beyond confused and the older brother scolds the other, telling him to keep his mouth shut and to not mention it around me. Growing curious, I ask them what I don't remember and that made the eldest bro cave in. The sit down next to me and just stare at me. I grow uncomfortable and about to get up, when suddenly they both licked my face

Totally grossed out beyond belief, I'm about to punch them both when they start explaining. Apparently, the young brother got into a accident and lost his eye--the said brother takes out the golden colored eye to revel that it's a fake one (strangely I'm not frightened by it) and that the accident involved me, but they wiped my memory; they won't tell me anymore of the story. 

I then got this feeling that I should run, that they were lying. I study both of them closely, noticing that the older brother seems nervous and the younger one is smiling at me like nothing is wrong. Instead of following the feeling I got, I shrug and say "okay." 

I play with the girl again and interrupted by the older brother coming in, asking me if I was hungry. I say no thanks and that I should go home anyway, I was told by the woman to baby-sit until the boys got back and well they were back lol. Before I walk out the door, the brother stops me and looks nervous again. He tells me to never come back, that it isn't safe here. Confused once again, I ask him what he means by that and the younger bro pops up out of nowhere, asking if the older bro asked me if I was hungry. 

Then things take a turn for the worse and everything gets dark at this point now. Turns out, the younger brother is a human-eating monster and has an obsession with me ever since he saw me talking to their "sister" (aka the girl in the frilly dress) in my backyard. 

Scared for my life, I punch the younger bro in the face and ran the hell out of there. My deer friend shows up and I jump on his back; running through my subdivision to the forest that is on the other side. I then make some bird noises and my falcon flies down and lands on my shoulder. I don't question this and continue to escape on the deer. 

I hear a roar and I know that it's the monster after me. Turning a sharp corner, we then head into a platform that opens up from the ground and jump right in. The door closes and I see a large screen with securities tapes about the forest and I head over--after getting off the buck--to a glass case that holds something that looks black. After changing I turn to look in the mirror and say, 

"I'm the next Batman!"

and I'm seriously dressed up as Batman.

The End lol. WOW I wrote like a lame story! I have no idea what this dream meant or where any of this came from? But this isn't the first weird dream I've had xD I think the Batman thing came from when I asked my sister to snag a couple of Batman comics from her high school? Don't know where the man eating brother, children, falcon, or deer came from? 
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:00 pm

I've never even got to see new Mad Max before, or The Maze Runner movies, yet I was in a dream that kinda had those elements to it. But this dream also had someone from the UK who managed to bring back Quizilla again, and I just don't know. It as such a wild dream, I'm surprised I woke up this morning...
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:17 am

4/10/2016

Had a pretty wacky dream, like 20 things going on at once. But the part that stood out the most was when I was approached by this sweet French equestrian. I guess he did jumping and dressage - a lot of sporty stuff with his horse. I didn't get a good look at his face, but he was really sweet to me, and his horse was adorable. We talked and seemed to click almost instantly, he even offered to let me ride his horse around. The horse was brown but had a few dapples on its hindquarters if I can recall. I dunno, it was one of those dreams that jerks on your heart, so you wake up the next morning depressed. Haha.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Dream Logs - Page 2 181

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 11:15 pm

April 15, 2016 

I promise that I won't write an essay for this one lol. But let me tell you that this was one weird dream I have ever had. 

So, I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I see my older brother's BFF in the whole wide world eating my cereal -- which was Honey Bunches of Oats -- and I get angry. I start yelling at him that that is my cereal he's eating and he just shrugs it off; continuing to stuff his face with it. His response pisses me off and I resume to yell at him, that he better stop and go find his own cereal. 

Finally, he listens and stops. Suddenly, he starts to laugh at me. I notice that all that is left of the cereal is little dusty crumbs and thus making me even more angry. AND THEN he randomly stuffs sardine crackers into the bag and then walks away. I'm just too angry to even speak and I just start to pick out the crackers one by one out of the bag, grumbling about what a jerk he was and that I now had to buy cereal. lol  
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 4:38 pm

June 6, 2016 (cos I didn't get to bed until like 1 AM)

Out of like a 3 part dream, this one part kind of stuck out. Apparently we were at our home, it didn't look like home, but it was. So I guess my younger brother wanted to become a boxer, which was cause for celebration to my extended (and in this case fictional) family from Newcastle-upon-Tyne.

So oodles of family from there came to my house and brought my brother gifts, one of which was a sweet-ass Newcastle United soccer scarf. I was already upset by the time I saw the scarf (crybaby much??). I asked my dad if my brother liked the scarf, and he said no, so it was gonna be mine anyway.

But there was dancing and singing, but the worst part was this celebration was the only one my family was gonna get. It was only between two of us kids, so it was either myself or my brother who would get a family gathering like that. It was my brother in the end, so if I ever wanted to see my extended family again, I would have to go to Newcastle myself..

Man I was such a bitter crybaby in that dream....
Dunno
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Logs   Dream Logs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Logs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2