AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

All of the Complaining

Go down 
+11
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Noxtis
Angel_the_Claymore
Rinko
Okami Yammi
MadHattersPassion
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

All of the Complaining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:16 pm

I hope me wanting about this here is okay. Mostly because I am CERTAIN things are repeating...in the whole being talked about behind my back. Or being lied about, whichever is the case...and I want to at least vent. :/

This comes from someone I knew from what....after nineth grade and she was in tenth? I was just fine with being friends with her at school. Because I didn't have to spend every waking moment with her. -eye twitch- I can deal with her being an attention seeker, and chatty, and loud, but that is not the worse things...

After high school (In the 11th grade I signed up for the Army Reserve, that if I get the diploma after 12th...Didn't but I am working on getting the GED now. The school would be entirely different matter of my rant if it is wanted to be known), is when she calls my home to have me come over. Thing is at the time I didn't know where she lived. So, I came after addresses were exchanged. My
first impression? Her family doesn't CLEAN their house often, and
maybe a light habit of keeping things that they bought in bags
(slight hording) I found out that they have cats in the basement in this one room with the occasional cat running around in their house because that girl lets them out occasionally.

As time progressed, and they got more animals. The more I didn't want to sleep over, because it smells of urine and ECK! Oh but that isn't the half of it.

This girl/young woman LIES to get what she wants out of people, and controlling and I feel bad for her boyfriend- anyway. I use the term girl- because she doesn't act her age. She is what...a year older than me? She acts more like a spoiled ten year-old. To the point that if I don't believe her or try to be
neutral she twists my words to make me out to be the bad guy, and would proceed to tell her parents how bad I am and ectera. Well, after the first time that happened, I got to talk to her mom and dad and explain to them that I don't use my energy to hate a person. That I don't fight/talk/provoke/ectera with the person that I am having a misunderstanding with and whatever she had says is more than likely a lie.

So, when it happen to that she tried to MAKE me cut another friend out because I wanted to spend time, I had enough. I knew at this point she was trying to control me and she tried the whole 'Im going to kill myself' threat to make me panic and be concerned about her. That is when the friend that I play Dungeons and Dragons, and other pen and pencil games, with got herself involved and told the girl I am mostly talking about that I will CALL her home phone number and tell her mother that she is saying that phrase. As well as she got to talk to her mother and the mom had banned her from the internet that day. But not even a week after that I found myself blocked (don't care about the blocking I'm more worried about another friend who is younger than I and gets bullied/controled by this girl
frequently enough that she gets stressed).

I am pretty sure I am being talking about, but I haven't heard from anyone that is still in contact with her about it. Nor have I asked because I am done. NO more of that!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 am

So, I keep getting messages from the same person I'm Rping with on Quizilla. The message is the same Rp part! I think she just thinks I didn't get it, when I'm actually pretty busy. I'm getting real pissed off..
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Jesus H. Christ! What dick licker keeps reporting old journal comments??!!

Three new messages about that!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 2 196

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
So, I keep getting messages from the same person I'm Rping with on Quizilla. The message is the same Rp part! I think she just thinks I didn't get it, when I'm actually pretty busy. I'm getting real pissed off..

I know how you feel, someone's done that to me before. At the end it came to a grand total of about 25 devART notes, 5 devART messages, 2 quizilla messages and 3 messages on here, persistently writing the same message or a variation of different words but still basically saying the same thing. I had to block her in the end or she would have kept going.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Damn. DX

Well, I'm tired of people telling me to act my age, just because I like what I like. What do they want me to do? Run around dressed as a Scene Hipster shouting "YOLO"? No thanks, I like being a geek that writes fanfiction..
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:46 pm

God damnitt I'm a crying mess right now. Way to go, bringing my self-esteem down, asshole brother. Better drown the pain away with Aliens...
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:01 am

There is only so much stupid I can wake up to in the morning.

I posted a rant on tumblr yesterday against Ferris Wheel Shipping. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a Pokemon Ship for N and White.

I personally hate it.

Regardless, the majority of Pokemon seems to love this pairing so I picked it apart.

Most people liked my rant. Some even agreed to it.

Others; they're just fucking morons. I get this 'ask' on Tumblr last night:

Quote :
said: Was tagging your hate for a ship as literally everything related to it really, really necessary? I mean, I highly, HIGHlY agree with your frustration in N's portrayal by fans but... I think it's common knowledge that tagging your hate is a huge douche move and highly frowned upon.

So I answered, politely mind you, with this:

Fact of the matter is, I’m okay with ranting just to rant. Saying that it’s ‘frowned upon’ is a little odd considering I see a lot of ‘hate’ and people making ‘huge douches’ out of themselves with Politics and Religion along with several fandoms people enjoy all of the time on Tumblr. In that sense, the argument you’re trying to give me proves invaled.

Some people agree, some people don’t. That’s always how it’s been.

I respect your opinion and don’t look out to bash people. I just throw my opinion out there for people who have similar views to myself. *shrugs*

---

I thought it was a good enough answer. It was my opinion and I wasn't going to take it down just because this guy didn't like it. Even more so, I wasn't going to remove it because this is often what I see with people that makes me want to rant more. As soon as I do it, it's frowned upon. But everyone else can.

See what I mean here?

So, I head off to bed for the night. Wake up to my sister calling this morning and get up. Log onto Tumblr.

He's friggen at it again.

Quote :
asks: How exactly is my argument invalid? Doing it just because other people are doing it too is kindergarten logic, sorry to say. I pointed it out with you since I have other people I follow/who follow me that have issues with their tracked tags having tagged hate in them, and this is the first time it's happened to me, and the person who did it was you. I respect the fact that you have an opinion but when you tag your bashing of a character/ship, you look like you're trying to start something.

So now I'm face palming at this. I respond; mind you, this better be the last time.

And I don’t think you realize that I really don’t care. Like I said, people quote on quote ‘tag’ and post their hate all of the time. The argument is still invalid when you realize that.

My opinion still stands. Just because one person doesn't like that I've ‘tagged’ it doesn't mean that I’m going to take it down or break under the pressure of people sending me messages.

And no, I’m not trying to ‘start something’.

If you've got such an issue with it, ignore it, go about your day, and leave it be. It’s not that big of an issue and I’m not going to start a flame war over my opinion and a few tags.

---

I hate people. I really do.

The moment I try voicing my opinion or 'tagging it', it's wrong.

But everyone else seems to be able to do it fine.

No wonder I stopped ranting for a while, huh?
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 2 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:28 pm

So, I've just recently visited Lunaescence again to find this announcement up:

Quote :
Due to the volume of submissions and issues with authors repeatedly submitting stories that don't adhere to our submission rules, the queue is temporarily closed.

This archive has always had submission rules. Granted, they were more lax in the past, but many of the rules have always been there. I imposed these rules to create an archive of stories that I would like to read.

We don't care about your content, the story you tell; but, we do care that you use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

If the moderators ask you to revise a story due to spelling or grammatical issues please do it. If you feel it's correct, you may respectfully defend your position. I know it's easy to get into an "Us vs. Them" mentality, but abusive remarks are not cool.

If you want your stories posted immediately or feel insulted by our rules, there are thousands of sites available that might be more to your liking. You even can start a story journal or your own fanfiction site.

Thanks for reading and we'll let you know when the queue reopens. ^_^

You know, this post really irks me. Especially the fact that this admin considers her site quote on quote 'lax'.

It is not lax. At all. I can not get one of my fan fiction posts published there yet, I see others that are horrid characters, horrid grammar, Mary-Sues, writings that are less than amazing, getting on there all the time.

Their staff is rude, thus, no wonder people defend themselves or get into an argument.

Bitch, if you run a site, you better be prepared for that! I know myself nor my staff has had to deal with a lot so far, but what if we grow? What if more join up?

I expect that myself and my staff with handle things in a timely manner and not throw a rage fit and close things down just because.

That is out of my system now...
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 2 509

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Odd Apocalypse wrote:
So, I've just recently visited Lunaescence again to find this announcement up:

Quote :
Due to the volume of submissions and issues with authors repeatedly submitting stories that don't adhere to our submission rules, the queue is temporarily closed.

This archive has always had submission rules. Granted, they were more lax in the past, but many of the rules have always been there. I imposed these rules to create an archive of stories that I would like to read.

We don't care about your content, the story you tell; but, we do care that you use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

If the moderators ask you to revise a story due to spelling or grammatical issues please do it. If you feel it's correct, you may respectfully defend your position. I know it's easy to get into an "Us vs. Them" mentality, but abusive remarks are not cool.

If you want your stories posted immediately or feel insulted by our rules, there are thousands of sites available that might be more to your liking. You even can start a story journal or your own fanfiction site.

Thanks for reading and we'll let you know when the queue reopens. ^_^

You know, this post really irks me. Especially the fact that this admin considers her site quote on quote 'lax'.

It is not lax. At all. I can not get one of my fan fiction posts published there yet, I see others that are horrid characters, horrid grammar, Mary-Sues, writings that are less than amazing, getting on there all the time.

Their staff is rude, thus, no wonder people defend themselves or get into an argument.

Bitch, if you run a site, you better be prepared for that! I know myself nor my staff has had to deal with a lot so far, but what if we grow? What if more join up?

I expect that myself and my staff with handle things in a timely manner and not throw a rage fit and close things down just because.

That is out of my system now...

Are they for serious? Are they really for serious right now? Wow, talk about not running a site for the users. It's blatantly obvious that they're only going for works they like then if the "I imposed these rules to create an archive of stories that I would like to read." is any indication of the Staff's thought processes.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:19 pm

That is an actual thing, yes. And I'm sitting here, face palming because I was gonna try one last time and here, this is what I find.

That is the stupidest excuse that I have ever heard her spouting. It's like, she's angry that the users are arguing with her and her staff but, who can blame them! The staff is rude, it's not easy to get anything on that site, and you have to sit there for weeks to months just to get something published!

The entire site is one giant hoop!
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Sorry guys but there is something I need to get out of my system. There is this girl in my class who thinks she's SOOOO much better than everyone else, in the way she talks to people and the way she carries herself. She goes round just being a bitch to people all the time and everyone is always pissed off with her but today she was like "OUT OF MY WAY SHITFACE!" Just out of the blue, I did nothing to her.

And I was like "Pardon?"

And she pretended like she meant to say it to someone else. Then we were playing basketball, she chucked the damn ball at my face hard then pretended as if she didn't mean it but I got most pissed off when she called me a sket in the changing rooms (sket is like a slang word we use in England meaning slut, whore along those lines) then the second I say something back, everyone's yelling at me! I was stupid to take her shit the first two times any other kid would have let her have it before then (eg. my friend who beat her up today because the girl tried to hit her but it backfired.) Oh well, next time I'll know better because I have no time for her rudeness anymore.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Our school is having a candy bar-selling fundrasier for the upcoming Relay For Life in May. they're selling candy bars as well as having a donation boxes that they carry around. To get people to donate; during break, break inbetween classes (walking to class), they loop the "baby baby baby ohhh" part of the Justin Bieber song..

I'm about to flip my shit.. All of the Complaining - Page 2 1008071197
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:20 pm

I was denied on Lunaescence again.

For a few comma's and semi-colons.

You have no idea how undeniably pissed thinking about that makes me.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 2 013Calumon
PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 2 547

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:37 am

Fuck me in the Ass!! I'm so pissed right now it just raugh!

Some kid at school today was being an idiot and horsing around on the stair well, and he knocked me over as I was going down stares. Narutally I wound up falling and hurting my self, but instead of helping me up or at least apologizing he kicked the stuff I dropped down the stares as well. And then just walked away with my friends. Let's chalk up my damages here.

A few fractures in my hand.

One broken flute case

One dented flute

One knocked head

One twisted ancle

One bruised side

and One snare player having to learn how to juggle snare sticks with a wrapped up hand.

Is it really that hard to ask for an apology? The worst part is that the staff just refuses to do anything about this. They don't bother to go after this guy or anything. Blegh. It pissed me off. Right before finals too. Mother fuck.

EDIT Here's a pic of my lovely snare hand bandaged up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:25 pm

My PS2 Slimline console took the life of one of my games, I'm pretty ticked off at the moment..
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:25 pm

My complaint is, I'm tired of being labelled a 'hater' for disliking ships.

And people need to tag their stuff on Tumblr so I don't have to see said ships.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Well, I keep in touch with an internet friend I've known for four years. Today she told me that her dad's house got robbed, they took every gaming console and game from the house. Consoles were a PS2, PS3, Gamecube, Xbox 360, and a Wii. What irks me even more is that they took Okami, pretty much we both have a tight bond to that game..
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PostSubject: Only so Many Snobs I Can Take   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:44 am

I know I'm getting mad over nothing but I thought since this is the place to vent, I may as well post it here.
I hate people who aren't themselves. I mean people who try too hard to fit in. But what I hate more than that are the snobs who try hard NOT to fit in then like to bash other people because they happen to have 'mainstream' interests.
Where am I going with this?
Well... I was browsing Quibblo and I came across a quiz which says "Is your Quibblo profile unique?" It looked interesting so I clicked it then found this memo.
Quote :
There are so many similar Quibblo profiles, that I'm getting tired of them. If I
read your profile, would I be delighted of your uniqueness or would I roll my
eyes because there's a new clone on here? Would I send you a friend request and
would I remember what you've written for all my life or would I ban you and
forget you the next second? You think you're the most unique person on the
world, but would your profile catch my attention? Find out!
This just sounds so... well I'll say snobby because I can't think of a better word. If you have a word to describe this, I'd be delighted to know. But I thought 'whatever, I'll give it a chance' and in her quiz she basically marks fans of MCR or Justin Bieber or Twilight really low. Now, I personally like none of these things but I wouldn't ban someone because they like something popular; that's idiocy! I have Justin Bieber fans, Twilight fans, One Direction fans, Doctor Who fans, Supernatural fans, LOTR fans, on my friend's list because it's not what they like, it's who they ARE.
Can we no longer live in a world where people are just themselves? Like something because you LIKE IT. Not because it's popular or not because it's unique, but because YOU like it. I just wish to see this trend of self-proclaimed 'unique' people end.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:11 pm

You ever get to the point where you just kinda loathe the people in your fandoms because they'll continue arguing despite the fact that you've proclaimed 'you can believe whatever you want'?

Because that's me, right now, with the Pokemon fandom.

God damn, this chick just keeps hashing it out because she thinks she's completely right despite the evidence AGAINST her own thought process in the games.

It's like....really amusing but really annoying at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:18 am

I seem to feel like my head isn't in the posting game these days. I hang out on MS Word to type, but never really get around to posting my writing. Hopefully I can put up some newer work on here and other sites.

I just hate it when my head isn't in the game.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:31 pm

I am so fucking done with other people's rp blogs on tumblr. This has happened to me multiple times now and I'm sick of it.

They reblog a post that's like "give me these symbols and I'll do a thing and it'll be cute and funny and come on it'll be great!" and then when I do it and I'm not an rp blog they either ignore my ask entirely like one blog has been doing or they show blatant favortism to a certain ship (i.e. Nicholai x FourEyes) and the guy even stated "none of this 'cause he's 'not real good at it' unless its with FourEyes."

I know I shouldn't get so bothered by this but it keeps happening and I'm fucking tired of everyone gunning for these ships and their blatant favorites.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
I am so fucking done with other people's rp blogs on tumblr. This has happened to me multiple times now and I'm sick of it.

They reblog a post that's like "give me these symbols and I'll do a thing and it'll be cute and funny and come on it'll be great!" and then when I do it and I'm not an rp blog they either ignore my ask entirely like one blog has been doing or they show blatant favortism to a certain ship (i.e. Nicholai x FourEyes) and the guy even stated "none of this 'cause he's 'not real good at it' unless its with FourEyes."

I know I shouldn't get so bothered by this but it keeps happening and I'm fucking tired of everyone gunning for these ships and their blatant favorites.

This has happened to me quite a few times as well and I've pretty much just stopped following a lot of ask/rp blogs because of it.

What really ends up ticking me of the most is the whole "Oh! We'll rp with you even if you're not an rp blog!" etc. and when I actively go out of my way to try and be friendly and do as such, I never get a response back.

Hell, the Jack Frost blog I had followed in the past flat out stopped talking to me even when I messaged her in favor for other rpers who just wanted to rp ships and pairings.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Snow wrote:
Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:

This has happened to me quite a few times as well and I've pretty much just stopped following a lot of ask/rp blogs because of it.

What really ends up ticking me of the most is the whole "Oh! We'll rp with you even if you're not an rp blog!" etc. and when I actively go out of my way to try and be friendly and do as such, I never get a response back.

Hell, the Jack Frost blog I had followed in the past flat out stopped talking to me even when I messaged her in favor for other rpers who just wanted to rp ships and pairings.
Exactly. It's like Emi and I are saying; an rp blog crops up and everyone's just so focused on shipping that everyone else is shoved to the side.

It's like Emi just said on Skype;
Quote :
He just seems like a freaking asshole if you ask me. You don't pick and chose that's not how it works.

I won't put any links here, I don't want anyone confronting this rper about it and causing a scene or anything, after all. I can send you the differences between asks in a PM though.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:56 pm

That's exactly it. Like I've said before too, when they're focusing so much on just their pairing or their ship, it closes all doors for anyone coming in that's not agreeing or doesn't rp that ship, especially for original characters and the like.

I'd love to see the messages here. I'll respond here in a moment and you can send them through.

Sounds like this guys a real ass.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 2 Poyomon
PokéPartner : All of the Complaining - Page 2 280

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:09 pm

This sort of thing is the exact reason why I tend to stay in my itty-bitty little SDGF RP group, everyone knows each other and there is no excluding people. We've only had one issue like that, but the girl left on her own just because someone else made an account for the character she RP'ed (which her version of him was a horrible version of him - making him a pedophile, divorced, and a drunkard). Face Palm
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of the Complaining   All of the Complaining - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of the Complaining
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: