AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

XBOX One Discussions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : XBOX One Discussions Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

XBOX One Discussions Empty
PostSubject: XBOX One Discussions   XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:09 pm

We've all probably heard about it already. It's not looking great for XBOX fans and those who were loyal to it. There's a lot of red tape just to play pre-owned games and you're not even really allowed to borrow games from friends unless you trade your game's 'license' or whatever over to the other person's account.

On top of all that, Microsoft as finally announced a price for the console and when it's coming out; about $500 and it's in November. SOURCE

I don't know guys. From everything I keep hearing about this console it's not looking great. It's too TV control oriented and sports and Call of Duty and Call of Duty dog. That and Halo, apparently. It could be that I've always been a Sony-girl but Sony's got my money this time around again.

What are everyone else's thoughts on the XBOX one and are any of you planning on getting it or not?
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : XBOX One Discussions 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: XBOX One Discussions   XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:54 pm

I think the Xbox One has done a fine job of digging it's own grave. Especially with how limited they've made everything. The not being able to buy used game/play borrowed games is complete bull. The majority of people tend to lean toward used game or borrow them because they don't make enough to buy them brand new. I know I don't.

I don't know why Microsoft rushed and believed that all of this in their system would be a good idea...no, no I do. Money. They've always been money grubbers and always will be.

Love how Sony and even Nintendo has stepped up to the plate though. Major shots have been fired.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : XBOX One Discussions 013Calumon
PokéPartner : XBOX One Discussions 547

PostSubject: Re: XBOX One Discussions   XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:06 pm

I've never really played on an Xbox before (360 or otherwise) I've mainly stuck with Sony and Nintendo as my gaming console companies. But it sounds like they need to change a few things. I understand wanting to prevent piracy but they're going at it in an extreme way.

I'm betting with the KH3 release and the general success of playstation, Xbox one is going to tank. Or at least not sell very well.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : XBOX One Discussions 196

PostSubject: Re: XBOX One Discussions   XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Being an X-Box player and still having the 360 I can certainly speak for a number of individuals in my position when I say that a fair number are not jumping for joy for this system. Me and my little brothers certainly aren't too excited about it. Like you said Fang, it is indeed too television oriented. When I watched the presentation presented by Microsoft, I heard one word that poked at my nerves: TELEVISION.

I can honestly say that despite the X-Box One and its supposed improved graphics, I'm not very excited about it. I'm honestly leaning towards Sony since they've stepped up to the plate along with Nintendo - like Oki said. I'm more interested in the PS4 than the X-Box One, and in what Nintendo has in store for the future.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : XBOX One Discussions Poyomon
PokéPartner : XBOX One Discussions 280

PostSubject: Re: XBOX One Discussions   XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 pm

I agree, I don't think that this new system will do well at all. I myself only play the Xbox 360 for Minecraft and Tales of Vesperia, so if I could, then I'd lean more to Sony as well. Though I have no money so I can't really~.

Anywho, from what I see, Oki us right; they're just digging their own grave with this. I'm almost positive that the other companies will do a lot better than they will
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : XBOX One Discussions Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: XBOX One Discussions   XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:22 am

I know there are some still loyal to XBOX, if only because of Halo. There's the promise of a Halo 4 to come, after all.

Still, Sony's blowing Microsoft out of the water. PS4 requires no online connectivity to play, it's pre-owned friendly.... It's even a hundred bucks cheaper than XBOX One is, rallying up to $400 instead of $500.

Angry Joe has a few videos already up about it that can provide more info about what XBOX One is doing to make people so angry as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBOX One Discussions   XBOX One Discussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBOX One Discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Fan Clubs :: » XBOX-
Jump to: