AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Walking Dead - Telltale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Walking Dead - Telltale Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Walking Dead - Telltale Empty
PostSubject: Walking Dead - Telltale   Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:01 pm

So, lately I've been playing Telltale's The Walking Dead. I've really enjoyed it so far and I've already watched both Cry and Two Best Friend's playthroughs of it so I know what happens. Regardless, I make choices based on what I feel I would do in those situations. In a way, it got me curious if anyone else as gotten the game on our comm(unity) and what choices they made and if they'd like to tell us what kind of situation that ended up with or how they felt about it.

For instance, I've been riding on Kenny for the stupid shit that he does, especially after the meat locker. During episode three he chewed me out for disagreeing with me, being passive aggressive about it and asking if I'd follow if he'd leave Macon. Because he was being an asshole and I'm kind of petty like that I choice the option "Maybe we should split up."

By this point, Ben has done nothing to Kenny or anyone else in the group. So what does Kenny do? He bashes Ben, calling him a "gangly shit for brains." How much of a douche bag can you be?!

So, anyone else have any stories to tell of their time playing through? I'd love to hear about 'em.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Walking Dead - Telltale 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead - Telltale   Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:06 pm

For the most part, I went with my thought pattern of 'keep the peace'. Only placed the blame when necessary, didn't try to ruffle any feathers.

Provided, Kenny still doesn't like me. Especially since I've been standing up for Ben in the end of things. He didn't care for that at all. But I can't leave Ben hanging in the end either.

I'm near getting the train moving the last that I've played. I'm not sure what else I'll be doing just yet but I doubt Kenny is gonna be on my side in the end.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Walking Dead - Telltale Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead - Telltale   Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Dreaming Ookami wrote:
For the most part, I went with my thought pattern of 'keep the peace'. Only placed the blame when necessary, didn't try to ruffle any feathers.

Provided, Kenny still doesn't like me. Especially since I've been standing up for Ben in the end of things. He didn't care for that at all. But I can't leave Ben hanging in the end either.

I'm near getting the train moving the last that I've played. I'm not sure what else I'll be doing just yet but I doubt Kenny is gonna be on my side in the end.

Oh, Kenny is such a douchebag! I managed to grab 10+ items in the drug store after shooting the infected girl and when we got back to the motor inn he told Lilly we'd made out alright, got a lot of what we needed. Not five minutes later he's telling her I fucked up, shooting the girl that could have served as a distraction and that's why we didn't get what we needed. Bitch, you just told her we got a good haul! Why the heel-face-turn? Oh! That's right, because I don't agree with you about murder and theft in our little Apocalypse Party!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead - Telltale   Walking Dead - Telltale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead - Telltale
Page 1 of 1