AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

What's Going On In The Life Of Fang.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. Empty
PostWhat's Going On In The Life Of Fang.

So, Oki knows what's going on so far but I figured I'd let others have a bit of a heads up as well.

Starting tomorrow I begin my online courses for college. On top of this I still have my part-time job to juggle along with the site and a personal life. Naturally this means some things might be held off on until days I have the time to get to them. Now, my hours are being juggled at work with some new employees so this might work in my favor (concerning time, not money).

Sometime in August my niece also plans on going to California for several days and, if all goes well, I'll be running along with as well. This will mean that, if it happens like Sam and I hope it will, I most likely won't be as actively on the site for those days - on either this account or my second one.

So, I'll probably be prioritizing roleplays from here on out. I'll get to what I can but for the most part Oki's my main rp partner. Bex, I'll be sure to get to our rps when I can as well and any group rps I'm in might be held up a little if time isn't on my side.

But we'll see how things go.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Share this post on: reddit

What's Going On In The Life Of Fang. :: Comments

No Comment.

What's Going On In The Life Of Fang.

Page 1 of 1