AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Oh god, you're right. Wtf Ninja Theory, that's not cool. I think after I played that, I went back and played the first three, and DMC4 just because I needed to.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Snowball King wrote:
Oh god, you're right. Wtf Ninja Theory, that's not cool. I think after I played that, I went back and played the first three, and DMC4 just because I needed to.
I will be the first to fully admit that I would enjoy the new DMC a lot more if the new Dante was dry as fuck with his dialogue. He's just too damn monotonous to really grow to like well, at least in my case. Drives me batshit bananas and I hope to see him grow into that hammy Dante we'd all come to know and love in his past games.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Snowball King wrote:
I was content with it, like you said; Dante and Vergil started to grow on me. I liked DmC, but I didn't love it.
I'm still conflicted about it. While parts grew on me and I can admit to liking certain aspects of the game a lot there were small parts that still make me uncomfortable, like Ninja Theory taking a jab at original!Dante with that white hair "never in a million years" comment and then making it happen anyways. That just felt... dirty to me, like a low blow.

That and feeling the need to make it completely obvious that they had to have it know Ninja Theory was in England.

And all the ties to real world issues, such as Vergil's whole order pretty much being exactly what Anonymous is much less the jabs at pretty much all of America.

It's like, what happened to the fantasy setting where most people were aware of demons and we just beat them up? Simple can be a good thing sometimes!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Fox Face wrote:
That and feeling the need to make it completely obvious that they had to have it know Ninja Theory was in England.

And all the ties to real world issues, such as Vergil's whole order pretty much being exactly what Anonymous is much less the jabs at pretty much all of America.

It's like, what happened to the fantasy setting where most people were aware of demons and we just beat them up? Simple can be a good thing sometimes!
Yeah, that was annoying, too.

I liked the Anon thing, wish they had expanded more on that since we saw it once and then it was just kind of gone. The jabs at everything else not so much. Kind of wish we'd have seen more of the short news clips that showed what was going on in the "real" world when Dante was battling demons in Limbo though.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Welp, due to this old Ps2 game I have called Godzilla: Save the Earth, its brought back my love for that cheesy franchise. King Ghidorah/Mecha-Ghidorah has to be my favorite monster.

Yup, I sat through the Japanese versions with English subs.

Tongue 

Any of you guys ever watched any of the films?
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Lupine Pupil wrote:
Welp, due to this old Ps2 game I have called Godzilla: Save the Earth, its brought back my love for that cheesy franchise. King Ghidorah/Mecha-Ghidorah has to be my favorite monster.

Tongue 

Waaaay back when in my youth, my uncle was a nut for cult classics like that. He's actually the one who got me into marvel and all that jazz.

I'm sorry to say I can't remember a single thing from it though /w\
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:34 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Lupine Pupil wrote:

Tongue 

Waaaay back when in my youth, my uncle was a nut for cult classics like that. He's actually the one who got me into marvel and all that jazz.

I'm sorry to say I can't remember a single thing from it though /w\

XD I have a Godzilla plush lying around my room somewhere. Those movies were so cheesy sometimes, especially in Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla 2. /w\

Entertaining though, since the monsters were puppets being controlled by people. xD
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:15 pm

So, I was re-reading my Surviving the Week series I did a while back with Reno from FF7.

And I kinda want to take that and do it with different fandoms, situations, and characters...and now that the idea is stuck in my head, that's probably gonna be a thing!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:35 pm

blackoutAssassin wrote:
So, I was re-reading my Surviving the Week series I did a while back with Reno from FF7.

And I kinda want to take that and do it with different fandoms, situations, and characters...and now that the idea is stuck in my head, that's probably gonna be a thing!
Oh, which fandoms and characters do you have in mind to do first?
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
blackoutAssassin wrote:

Oh, which fandoms and characters do you have in mind to do first?

First one that actually popped into my head was Kingdom Hearts then Assassin's Creed. XD We'll see where this all escalates to though!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:44 pm

So, I can't stop listening to this song. I have no idea why though.

On a "yes" note; my lazy ass finally unlocked Piers in The Mercs mode in RE6. Took a lot of rage, close calls with Napad infected, and screaming "yeah baby" when I got to 88,000 points.

Victory Dance

Since when did playing video games become this hard? Oh well, all the work paid off.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 037

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:36 pm

My itunes isn't coming up and its frustrating me... how am I suppose to watch my movies now.... Crying  oh well at least I can get the itunes miniplayer to come up so I can still listen to music....  Music So I might have to go to the forum about dreams cause the one I had a few nights ago is still on my mind..... Sleeping  Well hope everyones having a good day and all.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Aw, that sucks dude. D:

Hehe, made myself a new Piers icon for the time being. Omg, that face, those pouty lips. I'm in heaven over here~.

Nosebleed 
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Well good news I've started writing agian starting with drabbles.Died and gone to Hea  I'm going to work on the Quotes Drabble Challenge and have already posted for the first quote (Terminator) now I need to work on the second quote "Trust yourself and you will know how to live..... first I gotta decide what I want to write for with that quote.....?????? Hmmm.... any input anyone??? :)  Confused 
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Any inputs? Other than the fact I need to finish a ficlet for a trade, work on a challenge, and start and/or redo/refresh an old challenge while working on another challenge on my second account - *breaths in* - while working on another challenge on Quizilla - ermagerrd - while wanting to write single fics for fun.

Hmmm, needs more Terminator, but it's your call for what you wanna write for~.
Nervous chuckle 

*flops into Piers' lap*

As for me, I'm gonna game just a little bit longer. *is stroked on the ears by Piers*

Ghosty
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:30 am

*shifty eyes*

...I had reformated to Windows 7 from Vista and I am slowly working on getting to all the places...and all the installations done.

Sorry that I haven't been online until now!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:29 am

Noxtis wrote:
*shifty eyes*

...I had reformated to Windows 7 from Vista and I am slowly working on getting to all the places...and all the installations done.

Sorry that I haven't been online until now!

Did ya have something else?

Quite alright! A lot of our regulars have sorta disappeared due to school and what not. I'm actually a little worried about a few that haven't stopped by in a while.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Welcome back, Noxtis!

I'm alive, in pain, mother nature decided to stop by early. Plus I've been going about things in The Mercenaries in RE5.

Everything is RE, and nothing hurts~.

Spazzy 
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:32 am

So I've been debating on how to continue on with the Quotes Drabble Challenge...  Confused for instance should I go with another Terminator Fire Power  for the second quote or go with the small beginning of a rough draft that I have started for it to be  Ninja Fox Zombieland??? Second Quote: Trust yourself and you will know how to live.... I like the idea of going with another  Nosebleed Terminator but the Zombieland route is hard to get out of my head....... Finger Prod Sorry just had to get that off my chest lol!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:33 am

Good luck! I'm about to wrap up the Fall Challenge with three more prompts, then I'll be done.
 Sigh Applause 
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:36 pm

I really need to stop trying to explain computers to people in the country. They all give me this blank, dead stare because they have no idea what I'm talking about.  -_- 
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Oh my god, poor Oki.
 Spit Take 

I've suddenly got the urge to make a Zombieland Oc. Might get to work on that..
 Devious 
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:14 pm

So, how's everyone been lately?
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Doing alright, video games, helping my dad out when he needs me, working with tech things for church. I've been pretty swept up with writing too, since I can at least sit down and work on some of the challenges. I always used to get my snacks for writing, then I'd pull up a word doc, stare at it for a few minutes. Soon enough, close the tab, and then head to my room to play games. Never could get stuff done.

What about everyone else? :3
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Doing good I guess I have finished the third in the challenge I'm working on but I'm not really that happy with it... well on to the fourth drabble then.... Goodness I'm not sure how i'm going to go about on this fourth one.... (The most important time in your life is right now.) crap thats a hard one inmy opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next