AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Grenin10

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
So, I don't know if anyone else has noticed or if it's popped up on anyone else's side yet but this new message body composer fucking suuucks. I hate it so much! My last new subject post looks so gross just because the font sizes decided to fuck up on me! Mad!

It is not a pleasant change. And it's not on us either. The host changed it all. At least it's still running but I hate the fact that it's not saving my stuff if I happen to hit the back button and lose all of my reply... Weep

It is not great thing.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:14 pm

So, I tried to go catch up on Romantically Apocalyptic and Chrome has blocked it because it apparently contains harmful malware. Can anyone confirm this for me or not? I'd like to catch up but I can't jeopardize my computer...
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:38 pm

So, I tried to go catch up on Romantically Apocalyptic and Chrome has blocked it because it apparently contains harmful malware. Can anyone confirm this for me or not? I'd like to catch up but I can't jeopardize my computer...

Just did it to me too. Could be that the site was hacked or someone threw malware onto the site as a joke. I don't think those people who write and do the artwork would go out and advertise a site that would harm people's computers, considering how many people read RA now.

I think they upload the comics on their DA page though.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Quote :
Snow
So, I tried to go catch up on Romantically Apocalyptic and Chrome has blocked it because it apparently contains harmful malware. Can anyone confirm this for me or not? I'd like to catch up but I can't jeopardize my computer...
Just did it to me too. Could be that the site was hacked or someone threw malware onto the site as a joke. I don't think those people who write and do the artwork would go out and advertise a site that would harm people's computers, considering how many people read RA now. 

Just making sure it wasn't my computer acting weird on me again.

I don't imagine it was the staff there. They seem to genuinely care about the story they're telling and wouldn't want to jeopardize that. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Quote :
Snow
So, I tried to go catch up on Romantically Apocalyptic and Chrome has blocked it because it apparently contains harmful malware. Can anyone confirm this for me or not? I'd like to catch up but I can't jeopardize my computer...

Just making sure it wasn't my computer acting weird on me again.

I don't imagine it was the staff there. They seem to genuinely care about the story they're telling and wouldn't want to jeopardize that. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

And the same thing came up on their DA page...which never happens considering the site itself is not harmful...so it's either a false alarm or there is harmful contact coming specifically from the site and is warning us about it because it's on DA as well.

Really annoying. Rip
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 pm

The same thing happened to me earlier this week, glad I'm not the only one getting the warning message. 

I checked the page on Deviantart and it seemed to be from an ad on their host site. They said to proceed at your own risk till they can get it under control.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Holy crap I've been gone a while. I am SO sorry about that. I've had some things going on at home, and I'm leaving for camp on July 21st.

Other than that; I've decided to watch Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Only because Zack Ward (the awesome guy who voices Alpha in the new Army of Two game) plays Nicholai. :3 I've been on what you could call "Zack Ward Re-Watch" spree.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Shiranui no Amaterasu wrote:
Holy crap I've been gone a while. I am SO sorry about that. I've had some things going on at home, and I'm leaving for camp on July 21st.

Other than that; I've decided to watch Resident Evil: Apocalypse. Only because Zack Ward (the awesome guy who voices Alpha in the new Army of Two game) plays Nicholai. :3 I've been on what you could call "Zack Ward Re-Watch" spree.

Ah, it happens. Glad to have you back though, chicka-dee.

I kind of which Nicholai had been a larger part of the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

Ah, it happens. Glad to have you back though, chicka-dee.

I kind of which Nicholai had been a larger part of the movie.

I missed you guys as well. <3

Same here. I did have to admit that he was one hot, red-headed Russian.

Especially when Nicholai goes to salute Jill and that fucking Cerberus comes out of nowhere and plows into him. My best friend and I were like "oh holy shit!". And then they killed him off with another Cerberus and it was sad, and upsetting.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:07 pm

Especially when Nicholai goes to salute Jill and that fucking Cerberus comes out of nowhere and plows into him. My best friend and I were like "oh holy shit!". And then they killed him off with another Cerberus and it was sad, and upsetting.
To be fair, I'm a Nicholai fan from the games and though the movies didn't do his game incarnation much justice I liked him better than some other characters. *cough cough*Alice*cough* Naturally, I was a little sore when they punked him out so easily and quickly in the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

To be fair, I'm a Nicholai fan from the games and though the movies didn't do his game incarnation much justice I liked him better than some other characters. *cough cough*Alice*cough* Naturally, I was a little sore when they punked him out so easily and quickly in the movie.

True. It was one of those "are you fucking serious?" moments of the movie. They could have done a lot more for his character, and I'm sure Zack Ward would have done a good job with it.

I got totally sore when they were going to open The Hive from the first film. It was like "does that REALLY seem like a good idea to anyone?" But of course you know they had to open it because no one really has common sense anymore. Ha-ha~
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 pm

It rained so hard and so long last night, I got the day off from gardening~. Was too wet to get anything done~. Supposed to keep raining the rest of the week too. Not gonna have much work if that's the case!
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:12 pm

We had rain down here in California's valley area, but it just went back to being hot again. Other than that, I'm just sitting here in a pool of sweat watching the movie Battleship. Plus I've managed to find a fic to Spork.
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 am

Knight Amaterasu wrote:
We had rain down here in California's valley area, but it just went back to being hot again. Other than that, I'm just sitting here in a pool of sweat watching the movie Battleship. Plus I've managed to find a fic to Spork.

God, that was the best weather ever over here! It's nice to have some moist weather instead of humid. I'm disappointed that it ended so suddenly, today was really, really hot that it felt like I was going to die! I hate hot weather!
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 am

Rinko wrote:
Knight Amaterasu wrote:

God, that was the best weather ever over here! It's nice to have some moist weather instead of humid. I'm disappointed that it ended so suddenly, today was really, really hot that it felt like I was going to die! I hate hot weather!

Yeah! Hot weather is good swimming weather, but when you don't have a pool -- sweaty boobs ain't fun. /is bricked
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:38 am

Knight Amaterasu wrote:
Rinko wrote:
Knight Amaterasu wrote:

Yeah! Hot weather is good swimming weather, but when you don't have a pool -- sweaty boobs ain't fun. /is bricked

I've been digging in dirt, helping an old man with his garden, and painting in this heat. Not fun. Not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Dreaming Ookami wrote:
Knight Amaterasu wrote:
Rinko wrote:
Knight Amaterasu wrote:

I've been digging in dirt, helping an old man with his garden, and painting in this heat. Not fun. Not fun at all.

Hope you brought a hat -- skin cancer ain't no joke.

Oh god I just quoted one of my Army of Two characters...
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Lady Amaterasu wrote:
Dreaming Ookami wrote:
Knight Amaterasu wrote:
Rinko wrote:
Knight Amaterasu wrote:

Hope you brought a hat -- skin cancer ain't no joke.

Oh god I just quoted one of my Army of Two characters...

Yea, yea it is...considering that my family has a rare mutated gene that causes it to be deadly toward us. My grandpa died of it...

Regardless, I'mma get home tonight and play AC: Brotherhood and/or Revelations online with Fang. Gonna have some fun~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:33 am

My birthday is next month, holy crap I'll be 18. Where has the time gone? Dizzy
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:17 pm

So I bought the new version of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the 3Ds.

Boy, am I impressed. Having only had the old version, seeing the fresh new textures and landscapes as well as the less polygonish characters is just amazing. I love it so much~.

Well worth the forty bucks~.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 547

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:12 pm

I have a 3DS, but I only have a Harvest Moon game on it >.>

I got a job though. I work at a Gamestop, its pretty cool. It's my first official job, before that I was teaching kids how to play the flute.
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:55 pm

I still can't believe that I'm excited for the film Pacific Rim. XD It looks so cheesy. Giggle 
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Tyriant wrote:
I have a 3DS, but I only have a Harvest Moon game on it >.>

I got a job though. I work at a Gamestop, its pretty cool. It's my first official job, before that I was teaching kids how to play the flute.

It's pretty amazing~. The updates are quite nice~. If you can ever get a hold of it, just for that, totally for it~.

Congrats! I'm glad you got a job! I hope it works out for you well! Super Mouse Girl 
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Man, I think the heat here is helping me with my Rage-Sporks. I'd crawl into my freezer (since it's like 102 here), but it's too small. Angry 
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:09 pm

So I've come to the conclusion that I love shaggy haired boys.

See a few pics of Mituna and am instantly in 'awwww' mode. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next