AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:40 pm

So I'm trying to get back into my zombie-fix, and I found a pretty good zombie show on Sy-Fy called Z Nation. I mean, I think it's really good, and of course I fall for the guy who the hospital was testing on to create an antidote to cure the virus. I mean, he's the key to saving the world, yet he's a total jerk. lol

I dunno, this show's got guts n' gore, and they don't even swear all that much. xD
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Welp, finally got my internet back, we even complained to the town board this time around and I guess this issue isn't new to a lot of the residences. Hopefully by next year we'll have cable running down our road (and hopefully no more blackouts on my part) Gosh I feel like I've missed so much in my absence umu I hope everyone is well~?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Welp, finally got my internet back, we even complained to the town board this time around and I guess this issue isn't new to a lot of the residences. Hopefully by next year we'll have cable running down our road (and hopefully no more blackouts on my part) Gosh I feel like I've missed so much in my absence umu I hope everyone is well~?

Man, I was wondering what happened! I hope that a cable can be run through so you can get some normal net!

I'm alright. :3 We finally got the electric stable again. Had to buy a lot of breakers but it's working fine~.

How are you?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Man, I was wondering what happened! I hope that a cable can be run through so you can get some normal net!

I'm alright. :3 We finally got the electric stable again. Had to buy a lot of breakers but it's working fine~.

How are you?

You and me both! It'll certainly be a refreshing and much needed change uvu

That's good to hear~!

I've been fine, busy with sports but that'll be ending pretty soon~!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

How are you?

You and me both! It'll certainly be a refreshing and much needed change uvu

That's good to hear~!

I've been fine, busy with sports but that'll be ending pretty soon~!

It'll be nice to see a regular face around again! lol

Ah, it's getting around fall! I hope sports have been well for you this year~.

Last edited by Dream Drops on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Hehe~

Oh yeah they've been great, I can't wait for them to be over uvu more time to focus on Halloween and what not~
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Hehe~

Oh yeah they've been great, I can't wait for them to be over uvu more time to focus on Halloween and what not~

Halloween is the best! I want to dress up as Luigi this year~. And I'll be handing out candy for the first time since I actually live in a house I can do it in instead of being tucked away in a back alley~.

I love your mask, by the way! It's very pretty!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Halloween is the best! I want to dress up as Luigi this year~. And I'll be handing out candy for the first time since I actually live in a house I can do it in instead of being tucked away in a back alley~.

Oh my gosh if you do go as Luigi you gotta get some pictures~! That sounds like fun, you get to see all the little kids in their Halloween costumes which is adorable uvu I can't wait for Halloween~! I'm still not 100% sure what I'll be doing.

Thank you! I got it at party city and spray painted it gold ouo
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:41 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Oh my gosh if you do go as Luigi you gotta get some pictures~! That sounds like fun, you get to see all the little kids in their Halloween costumes which is adorable uvu I can't wait for Halloween~! I'm still not 100% sure what I'll be doing.

Thank you! I got it at party city and spray painted it gold ouo

I will be sure to do that!

Oh, I love seeing the kids in costume! They're alway so cute~.

I need to find a party city around my area! I know there is one but it's closer to a city. ;w; If I find one, I'll be looking for those masks! They're very pretty looking!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 7:30 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

I need to find a party city around my area! I know there is one but it's closer to a city. ;w; If I find one, I'll be looking for those masks! They're very pretty looking!

I get to take my niece trick or treating every year and it is literally the best part watching all the wee little kids running around uvu

They're super comfortable too! They have like a partner mask thats styled after a plague doctor. The nose bridge hurts but it's a really sturdy plastic and looks super rad!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 10:06 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

I get to take my niece trick or treating every year and it is literally the best part watching all the wee little kids running around uvu

They're super comfortable too! They have like a partner mask thats styled after a plague doctor. The nose bridge hurts but it's a really sturdy plastic and looks super rad!

Isn't it though~! I love it! I sat in for the library and did it once. Those kids were so cute~.

WANNNNNT! I love plague doctor masks! I so want that so bad! :D

And I love the theme change Fang! Halloween is almost here!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Isn't it though~! I love it! I sat in for the library and did it once. Those kids were so cute~.

WANNNNNT! I love plague doctor masks! I so want that so bad! :D

And I love the theme change Fang! Halloween is almost here!

I just went to Spirit and they had one just like the Party City mask but with like foam where your nose goes! I checked the price and its only three dollars more and it comes with a really neat paint job!

If you can hit Spirit of Halloween up for one!
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Well, today turned out to be an interesting one...

1.) 28 days until Halloween. Hopefully any and all plans are going well.

2.) Smash for 3DS is out now. Anyone else getting it or got it yet?

3.) Korra Book 4 premiered. I should probably get to actually watching Korra.

4.) HOMESTARRUNNER.COM HAS NOW BEGUN UPDATING AGAIN. NEW CARTOON UP NOW.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:43 pm

1)I'm so excited for Halloween ,it's my favorite holiday.I'm going to dress up as something scary to scare people.Of course,watch tons of horror movies(only surprise scenes scare me) and read scary stories(which won't scare me.I'm a tough nut to scare with scary stories).I'll probably eat a lot of candy and feel bad about it.Write a tons of scary stories and do the horror/dark prompt challenge I came up with.So yehey for Halloween~!

2)I don't have Smash for 3DS.I want to get it but I got the new book Smoke Gets In Your Eyes  this month(exicted cause I love learning about death.Ordered online,still waiting for it.).I pre-ordered Omega Ruby(paid in full ,so all I have to do is pick it up when it's out) and got Penny loafers.So don't have the money for it this month.So I'll gave o wait to get it.

3)Wait,what Korea season 4 is out!??I thought that they were playing season 3 on TV and going to play season 4 in the summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Yeah, I haven't been able to get many games other than some cheapies or what I've got pre-ordered, so no Smash 3DS for me. I even had to cancel my pre-order of the Evil Within to make sure I can pay-off Borderlands the Pre-sequel and still be able to put money on my Unity collector's edition afterwards...

I have Alpha Sapphire pre-ordered myself but not paid off yet. I'm looking forward to it though! Hoenn was one of my favorite regions (even if Unova has one of my most favorite characters in it now-a-days).
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:40 am

I think when I get home from work, I'll place some Dark Souls. I've been meaning to finally get back on that again~.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 037

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:32 pm

So disappointed I can't dress up for Halloween this year have to report in to navy official stuff :,( so sad!!  I just have to dress up sometime the week before lol!!! Now what to write for #9 quotes Drabble challenge..... Hate that I'm stuck.... Oh well might have to play a game or something to help out lol though that doesn't usually work for me :(
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:49 pm

I might miss out on Halloween this year. Just started a new game in Okami, and with WWE 2K15 coming on the 28th, I may be dedicating the rest of the month to gaming. Ever since I had my new Xbox it won't fit my old memory card, so I actually have to go back and beat RE5 and RE6 over again, and get back my skill sets.

Maybe I might dress up next year, this year's been pretty busy for me.
Glasses
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:11 am

Sharknado wrote:
I might miss out on Halloween this year. Just started a new game in Okami, and with WWE 2K15 coming on the 28th, I may be dedicating the rest of the month to gaming. Ever since I had my new Xbox it won't fit my old memory card, so I actually have to go back and beat RE5 and RE6 over again, and get back my skill sets.

Glasses

I'm kind of in the same boat, being so busy with gaming. I've been busy recording and editing gaming sessions for YouTube to keep my channel's content current and up-to-date! It's rather time-consuming but I enjoy it!

Too bad you don't have a PS3 or I'd co-op with you and help you out on re-beating the Resident Evils.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Sharknado wrote:

Glasses

I'm kind of in the same boat, being so busy with gaming. I've been busy recording and editing gaming sessions for YouTube to keep my channel's content current and up-to-date! It's rather time-consuming but I enjoy it!

Too bad you don't have a PS3 or I'd co-op with you and help you out on re-beating the Resident Evils.

I've been getting into the habit of doing the same. I've got four parts to Dark Souls recorded and while I'm not the greatest at it, I.E. I die a lot, I've been enjoying it so far.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:53 am

As much as I'd LOVE to write for Attack on Titan, it's just not in me. And I have this fear of butchering the characters' personalities. Dunno
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:50 pm

I have acquired a copy of Borderlands: the Pre-Sequal for the PS3! Hoora, hooray!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:16 pm

@Knight: I know what you mean, I've been /dying/ to take a crack at Attack on Titan but I'm just so worried I'll destroy everything

@Oki: Lucky~! My friend just got it for X-Box and from what hes told me it sounds amazing~!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:52 pm

@Canned: Same here, like, I might take a crack at it when I can. One of my friends is just like "just go for it".
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
@Knight: I know what you mean, I've been /dying/ to take a crack at Attack on Titan but I'm just so worried I'll destroy everything

@Oki: Lucky~! My friend just got it for X-Box and from what hes told me it sounds amazing~!

Well, when you can and we get them up, Oki and I are recording as we play it! You'll be able to see our playthrough later on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next