AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee   Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:59 am

----------- ✕ Basic Information ✕ -----------
Name
-Error-

Alias
Banshee

Race
European-Hispanic mix

Sexuality
Straight

Occupation

Courier, Tinkerer, Gun for hire

Affiliation
Old Haven/New Haven, Sanctuary  

Faction
Resistance

Title
The Harbinger

Skills
Battle Cry
Banshee lets out a cry that inspires undying Nationalism in teammates, increasing offense and confusing enemies.

"For Pandora!"
"This is our World!"
"Are we gonna take that? From them?!"

Keening for the Fallen- {Aid}
While finishing off an enemy Banshee shrieks a keen, or tune of the fallen, usurping health points from the enemy. These health points are then distributed throughout the team.

"My spirit screams and dies again."
<Shrieking an eerie, tuneless melody>
<Humming an eerie, but pleasant, melody>

Omen of Death-{Passive}
Banshee throws her voice and starts to sing a sweet, slow song that erupts in a screech of terror that echoes around the enemies from all directions causing them to become confused and disoriented.

"You'll never make it out alive."
"Die, die, my darlings. Die, die, die!"
"I sing for the damned!"

Battle, Strife and Sovereignty-{Offense}
Banshee lets out a low wail that erupts into a blood curdling scream of rage and anguish that fuels her and pushes her to breaking point. In this time she enters a blind fury that won't stop till she's grown hoarse or taken down.

"I am the Harbinger of the End times!"
"Put me down, I dare you!"
"Come die with me!"

----------- ✕ Appearance Information ✕ -----------

Hair Color and Style
Banshee has a reddish brown hair color, between the blood and rust it's hard to tell if it's always been like that. Her hair is shaved on both sides save a lush strip in the middle that flares out over her forehead in choppy bangs.

Eyes
Her eyes are a dark green and narrow. Due to blunt force trauma she experienced as a child her pupils have lost the ability to dilate and instead take up the majority of her iris, leaving her with a constantly indifferent or ditzy expression.

Skin Tone and Complexion
Banshee has patches of lighter skin scattered over her body as a result of sun damage. Overall, she has an olive skin tone and a blotchy complexion.

Height, Weight, and Figure
Banshee stands at five foot five and weighs around 140, she tends to carry fat in her stomach, bust and butt. She has  a curvy, pear shaped body, the majority of her  height comes from her long legs.

Clothing Style

Banshee tends to wear one piece jumpsuits because, frankly, she doesn't like to wear a lot of clothing. It's easier for her to just have a variety of one piece garments that are as easy to get on as they are to get off.

Her outfit of choice is a long sleeved jumpsuit, a waist belt, knee guards and combat boots. She likes to wear shorts over the jumpsuits so she doesn't feel too naked, despite the jumpsuits opaque material.

Scars, Tattoos, and Piercings
Banshee has a wide assortment of scars and burns on her upper back, thighs and shoulders. The ones from her upper back are from a hatchet, the ones on the shoulders are from various bullets and elemental burns and the thighs, well, she doesn't remember where she got those.

Her face and upper body are scared with sun splotches and she has a tattoo of wings on each of her shoulder blades.

Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Banshe10

----------- ✕ Personality Information ✕ -----------

Personality

Banshee could seem rather aloof and indifferent towards those who don't know her, till she opens her mouth. As her name suggests she's a boisterous one, always ready and willing to offer her opinion or a snappy remark. Oozing with wit that either puts those around her at ease or reminds them just how cynical she can truly be.

She doesn't bother putting the effort into forming bonds with others due to her constant running around and the fact that it never really works out anyway. But, what do you expect from the gal who feels like a blank page in an old and worn book? For all she knows she was never meant to be and couldn't even be disposed of properly.

What she's learned from her experiences as a wayward soul is that, yes, the world is a big, scary place filled with oodles of people who will either help or hurt you. People change, civilizations fall, and survivors scatter.

And she's ok with that.

Habits

She constantly tries to distract herself when alone. Nail biting, lip biting and hair twisting or pulling are among her favorite forms of distraction.

The brief pain pulls her away from the realization of being alone in the big wide world of Pandora without even a real name.

Banshee has a soft spot for lore and legends, she was practically raised on them, and holds the legend of Pandora and the Vault very close to her heart.

She also enjoys traveling, tinkering and napping in the warm Pandora sun.

And, of course, Pandora itself. Even if she ain't perfect it's her only home and there is no way she'll let any tyrant take her over.

Dislikes
Banshee can't stand being alone for long periods of time, despite her profession demanding so. She constantly pushes herself to test her own breaking point, which has resulted in nails bitten too short and a bloody lip or two.

Those blabbering Psychos also trigger a thing or two, fear and intense hate, followed close behind with more fear.

Shortcomings
Due to the way she was raised, Banshee has a hard time forming bonds with others, which has reflected poorly on her social standing. Some might say she's a little cynical and aloof, but that's how she avoids making those bonds.

When she was younger she was constantly passed from resident to resident when she proved to be too much of a hassle for one. She can't help but feel a little bit alienated and alone from it, rather than fixing her they just handed her over to someone who could stall her a little longer.

She's developed an acute case of auto-phobia, an intense fear of being alone, that she refuses to take note of.

Banshee also has a terrible fear of psychos due to an incident when she was younger, which resulted in blunt force trauma that ruined her eyes and a few hatchet scars.

----------- ✕ Relationship Information ✕ -----------

Friends
Most of the residencies of Old Haven/New Haven and Sanctuary that she bothered to keep tabs on. Really only the good Doctor Zed, Marcus and Scooter.

While she works with the original Vault legends she's far too nervous to even attempt to develop anything more than a business like acquaintance.

Enemies
Quite a few! Through her wandering to deliver various messages and codes she's ran quite a foul of the many mercs and psychos. Though they probably hated her anyway.

Love Interest
Salvador

----------- ✕ Biographical Information ✕ -----------

History
Banshee was abandoned on the outskirts of what is now old Haven by who ever it was who brought her into the dog eat dog world of Pandora. The residence of old Haven heard her shrill wails before the rogue psychos could take notice, luckily. No one's quite sure who ditched her, no one could be found in the area to take claim. Despite this, the residences who took her in dubbed her Banshee and raised her in a community setting.

As a Pandora native, and lover of fables, Banshee took the legend of the Vault to heart and dreamed of going off on her own in search of the vast treasure. Especially after hearing about the four Vault Hunters who were already starting on that quest.

Although, she never indulged in that dream, save purchasing a lovely SMG and learning just how to handle herself out in the wastes. As a younger resident of old Haven her only priority was to give back to her community through protection from the many outside threats and a way of communicating between settlements.

When Old Haven fell and the residences scattered, Banshee stayed with the majority as they settled in a lovely little junk yard tagged New Haven. Here she continued her courier job and took to tinkering with the various scrap to pass the time in her off season. It was paradise, in till the Vault was opened and everything went to hell in a hand-basket.

Call it Pandora nationalism but something about that tyrant Handsome Jack becoming dictator, trying to 'cleanse' lovely Pandora and claiming to have single-handedly opened the Vault didn't sit right with her. Not to mention she blamed him for her relocation to Sanctuary, the fall of New Haven had the Hyperian Corporation written all over it.

Now, Banshee does all that she can to rally the forces in Sanctuary, so to speak. She certainly has the voice to spread the Residences propaganda and is more than eager to help the legendary Vault hunters with their plight.

Last edited by Wandering Leo on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee   Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:10 am

Looks good, Canned! I'll try to get mine finished and posted soon so we can hash out details and start.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee   Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Looks good, Canned! I'll try to get mine finished and posted soon so we can hash out details and start.

Thanks, Fang! Hehe, I saw yours, reminded me that I left some details out. Once I get those taken care of I can join the rp!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee   Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

Thanks, Fang! Hehe, I saw yours, reminded me that I left some details out. Once I get those taken care of I can join the rp!

If you want to go for it now and post your reply, go for it~. I'll get in there last when I get home from visiting family. :3
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee   Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Fox Face wrote:

If you want to go for it now and post your reply, go for it~. I'll get in there last when I get home from visiting family. :3

Alright, sounds like a plan~ uvu Have fun with your visit! c:
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee   Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Haha It's all good. Larissa isn't 100% finished either, I'll probably be adding tidbits here and there to her profile as we go along.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee   Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

Haha It's all good. Larissa isn't 100% finished either, I'll probably be adding tidbits here and there to her profile as we go along.

Same here, right when I think I'm finished I think of something interesting to add.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee   Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands Character Sheet-Banshee
Page 1 of 1