AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

Go down 
+2
Wandering Leo
Okami Yammi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Tell me a little more about Bucky? Aside from the serum and the brain washing, I would love to find out if he gets it together again and if so, what he's like back to normal.

Sure I'd love to! His story arch starts out with him being orphaned really young, when he was adopted he took on a role in the war as the mascot for Military propaganda where he met Steve Rodgers and later became his sidekick.
After recovering from the brainwashing and serum through SHIELD, he takes on the role of Captain America because Steve Rodgers is presumed dead at that point of time. He actually has his act together from then on
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Tell me a little more about Bucky? Aside from the serum and the brain washing, I would love to find out if he gets it together again and if so, what he's like back to normal.

Sure I'd love to! His story arch starts out with him being orphaned really young, when he was adopted he took on a role in the war as the mascot for Military propaganda where he met Steve Rodgers and later became his sidekick.
After recovering from the brainwashing and serum through SHIELD, he takes on the role of Captain America because Steve Rodgers is presumed dead at that point of time. He actually has his act together from then on

Really now? I didn't know a lot about that stuff then! It's great to know that he recovers too, I'd like to get to know that side of him a little more before I delve into making Oc's and writing anything on him.

The fact that he takes over the Caps role is pretty awesome too. My dad was kinda right in that sense then, telling me that he was sure Bucky would be an Avenger at some point in time.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 pm

Dream Drops wrote:

Really now? I didn't know a lot about that stuff then! It's great to know that he recovers too, I'd like to get to know that side of him a little more before I delve into making Oc's and writing anything on him.

The fact that he takes over the Caps role is pretty awesome too. My dad was kinda right in that sense then, telling me that he was sure Bucky would be an Avenger at some point in time.

I hear you on that, I won't really develop a character till I'm pretty sure I know whats what.

If memory serves he joins up in something called the Secret Avengers, it consists of any Avenger who had red in the ledger so to speak. For sure Black Widow, Hawkeye and Ironman took part in that.

Little bit of a fun fact, Bucky and Clint Barton both posed as Cap for a while once he was 'gone'
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Finally saw this in theaters, and...

Steve, Bucky, Sam..

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 131579651141991

It was everything I ever wanted out of a movie~.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Furball’s Divinity wrote:

Steve, Bucky, Sam..

They did such a good job with Bucky as Winter Soldier /w\ it was such a delight~

'Course they had that cliff-hanger at the end where Steve was gonna search for Bucky. I'm all "I like this, more!" x.x
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Steve, Bucky, Sam..

They did such a good job with Bucky as Winter Soldier /w\ it was such a delight~

'Course they had that cliff-hanger at the end where Steve was gonna search for Bucky. I'm all "I like this, more!" x.x
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

I hear you on that, I won't really develop a character till I'm pretty sure I know whats what.

If memory serves he joins up in something called the Secret Avengers, it consists of any Avenger who had red in the ledger so to speak. For sure Black Widow, Hawkeye and Ironman took part in that.

Little bit of a fun fact, Bucky and Clint Barton both posed as Cap for a while once he was 'gone'

I see, well that's certainly very interesting! I'm glad I know you, I would have had to do a lot of research on my own! Not that I'm not doing that already.

Please tell me he keeps his hair though. The long haired look looks so good on him! Want! 
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 am

Dream Drops wrote:

I see, well that's certainly very interesting! I'm glad I know you, I would have had to do a lot of research on my own! Not that I'm not doing that already.

Please tell me he keeps his hair though. The long haired look looks so good on him! Want! 

When it comes to marvel anything I'm always willing to share my know-how~!

Not as long as in the movie! He cuts it but it's still a bit shaggy /w\
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:04 am

I have to share this because Sam/Falcon is my bae;;

Spoiler:

And I woke up my cat laughing at this~.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 547

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:04 am

GUESS WHAT MOVIE I JUST SAW. It starts with C and ends with APTAIN AMERICA. I was just like wow. omg. It's the best. I'm totally sated until the next avengers.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:00 am

Tyriant wrote:
GUESS WHAT MOVIE I JUST SAW. It starts with C and ends with APTAIN AMERICA. I was just like wow. omg. It's the best. I'm totally sated until the next avengers.

Bucky barely says anything and my friends are all wetter than the sea omfg that was a horrible saying, why did I say that.

I'll always love Steve and Barton, but my heart is with Sam Wilson [Falcon] on this one~.
 Admire 
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:34 am

Tyriant wrote:

Bucky barely says anything and my friends are all wetter than the sea omfg that was a horrible saying, why did I say that.

I'll always love Steve and Barton, but my heart is with Sam Wilson [Falcon] on this one~.
 Admire 

Oh, Bucky says quite a lot but it's all through his expressions~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Tyriant wrote:

Admire 

Oh, Bucky says quite a lot but it's all through his expressions~.

It's that hobo stare I tell ya what~. Still freakin' adorable though!
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 547

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:37 pm

Tyriant wrote:

Admire 

YESSS. My friends are insane for Bucky. But my heart remains ever faithful to Steve.

Also on a weird note Bucky kind of looks like my cousin? Like, the hair color and style is really similar (greasy and kind of shaggy eeeyup.)
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:16 pm

Hehe, welcome to the Bucky Barnes appreciation club~ Poor sod has a hold on my heart I swear~
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Hehe, welcome to the Bucky Barnes appreciation club~ Poor sod has a hold on my heart I swear~

#teambuckybarnesforever!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:01 am

Spoiler:

I need air, I haven't laughed this hard in a while~. Holy moly  Rofl

I've got plans to see it again, but I don't know when I'm going. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)   Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2