AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١

Go down 
AuthorMessage
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ 181

ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Empty
PostSubject: ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١   ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:40 pm

---------------------------------------
WARNING: There will be swearing and just ranting. I mean, this is a rant after all. not to mention typos and stuff...
---------------------------------------

I'm sure we've all been through the hellish years of school or, if you like me, still enduring the said hellish years. A lot of things push my buttons in school, a lot. Like people, teachers, assignments, just anything because hey school is stressful. But one thing that really makes me want to strangle the nearest living thing...

Hallways. 

Everyone has that one thing they hate with a burning passion of a thousands suns in school—mine is the hallways. Why the hallways? Let me tell you why. First, let me tell you what to expect in the hallways of a high school. 

First off, just how plain nasty and unbelievable people are. I don't know about you, but I love food and chocolate milk. When I order my food and chocolate milk, I eat that shit. I don't just toss it in the goddamn hallway like a asshat. People walk there, stepping on that fucking french fries or puddle of split milk. And the janitors. I feel the most sorry for them because the assholes—mostly underclassmen in my school really—who just throw their have eaten hamburgers or whatever shit they bought, they have to clean it up. These people try—try so god damn hard—to keep the school nice and clean. They're paid to clean up around the school yes, but they're not our maids! 

Second—and this pisses me off till the edge of the world—those people who like to walk as slow as snails. They piss me off so much I want to throttle them. I don't give to flying fucks that you haven't seen your friends in an hour, YOU'LL SEE THEM AROUND NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE WE ARE INSIDE A PRETTY SMALL BUILDING; NOT TO MENTION YOU SEE THEM EVERYDAY! DEAR GOD, CAN'T LET YOU GO WITHOUT AN HOUR OF TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE PROBABLY TEXTING THE WHOLE TIME IN CLASS (and that is a another matter that annoys me, but will be saved for another rant when it pisses me off enough). These people walk as slow as balls (and I don't know how slow balls can actually go and it depends on what you think the type of balls I'm talking about) while I'm behind them trying to get to my class. 

Now, you're all probably thinking: "Pfft, silly Mary. Just go around them!" 

No. 

That's not how the hallways work. You have two flows going and you can't disrupt that. That is a big no no. You have to stay on your side of the flowing traffic of bodies or else you'll become lost within the sea and no one will stop to let you get back in. Anyways, these people like to take a stroll in the hallway like they have all the time in the world...and they probably do. I don't. I would like to get to my class to either quickly finish that homework that was due or claim the best seat in the back. Mostly when I get—and we're going to talk them SABP (aka "Slow as Balls People or Person")—the SABPs in front of me, I plow right through them. I know, it's a asshole move, but I wanna get to fucking class. 

However, next to these people there are two other types. The "U-turns" and the "Flocks". Both equally bother the shit out of me and let me explain them. "U-turns" are those people who walk in front of you, following the flow and seem to have a good pace, but when they see their friend walk by on the other side...BAM! U-turn that bitch to get to their friend. Doing this is bad. It just causes a traffic jam in the hallway as this fucker just halted in the middle of the hallway to u-turn and follow their friend. Are you fucking serious is all I have to say to these people. 

The "Flocks" are the assholes who like to be in large groups, like birds or something, and side off to the side. Now, yes, these people are off to the side of the hallway, yes yes nice of them. But the group size is ridiculous sometimes. They block and or take up the hallway, chattering away in their large group, not showing two fucks about those trying to go around or get through to go to class. Fuck these people in the ass. It's fine to do this before school starts and after school is done, but not in the middle of school. So fuck these people.

Not really much of a etiquette thing, so I lied, it was just a rant. Sigh, I feel better now. Kept that bottled in. Hope I didn't offend anyone? This isn't directed to anyone, just people in my school really. ;;
Back to top Go down

ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ ᴇᴛɪϙᴜᴇᴛᴛᴇ ١૦١
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Rants and Reviews-
Jump to: