AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Judgement's Roleplay request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
judgementlauraj
Claptrap
Claptrap
judgementlauraj

Judgement's Roleplay request Empty
PostSubject: Judgement's Roleplay request   Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:12 am

1=I wanna rolepley it

2=I really wanna roleplay it

3=I really really really wanna roleplay it
(My crushes)

BOOKS:

Twilight[It can take place during any of the four books][2] (Seth Clearwater or Edward Cullen)

The Outsiders [1] (Darry, Sodapop or Ponyboy curtis)

TELEVISION SHOWS:

The Vampire Diaries [3] (Stefan- Will not change)

Supernatural [2] (Dean or Sam)

Avatar: the last air bender[1] (Zuko- Will not change)
Doctor Who[2] (10th Doctor or Jack Harkness)

Teen Wolf [3] (Stiles Stilinski or Isaac Layhe)

Teenage Muatant Ninja Turtles [1] (Kasey Jones or Donnie)
Criminal Minds [2] (Dr. Spencer Ried- Will not change)

MOVIES:

The Covenant [1] (Tyler Simms)

Harry Potter[3] (Golden Trio Era: Harry Or DRACO(both for a love triangle), Mauraders Era: Remus or James(both for a love triangle), New Generation: (Teddy Lupin) )

The Avengers [3] (Captain America and/or Bruce Banner or Thor, two for a love triangle)

OTHERS:
Avengers: AU (Have a few ideas for this.)

Original [3]
VampirexHuman
WerewolfxHuman
VampirexHumanxWerewolf
Aranged Marriages
Prince x Princess
Prince x Princess x Peasent
Horror related

Famous people [3]:

Niall Horan
Harry Styles
Tom Hiddleson
Chris Evans

(I’ll come up with more later!)

Here are my rules please read them.

1) If at anytime you would like to pause the rp, you don’t need to give me a reason just don’t pause it and then months later still don't reply because that just aggravates me, just tell me. If you would like to change your crush please just tell me. If you would like to change your Oc, just put CHANGE OC in the subject box and then your changed OC in the message. =D

2) i write in 3rd person and inparagraph form only.(but i sometimes get writers block so if its only a few sentences then i have writers block XD).

3) I only rp through email because Quizzie isn't friendly to me. My Email is somewhere in the rules. XD

4) I do use cussing, and rated R stuff in my RP's but i can also tone it down if you don’t want me to use that. just tell me when you message me what rating you would like to do like G, PG, Pg-13 or R.

5) Please do not play my character! I can't stress that enough! if you play my character, I will tell you once and if you do it again, I will not rp with you because I can't stand it!

6) I want to be friends with my roleplaying partners. I really like it when the person I am rping and I are friends ^.^

7) If you aren't on for weeks or months at a time, please don't rp with me, if you message me weeks or months later, I run out of ideas. If you are on here every few days then that’s fine and if you are on vacation then that’s another thing, please tell me if you are not going to be on for long periods of time.

8) I have no life what so ever and I’m proud to say that, so message me all you like but be aware that I have college classes and work now but I am allowed to use my phone at work and at school so no worries there! One more thing, if at any time and for any reason you want to stop rping with me, please tell me instead of not replying. It kind of hurts more when you just abandon them with out telling them. I am a very comprehending person and I always take other peoples' thoughts into consideration. So please tell me if/when you want to stop. I won't be mad or hurt. I promise!

9) Please don't make your OC a Mary Sue. I can tolerate them to a point. Don't make your Oc super skinny with big boobs, every guy wants her but she doesn't know it, she is friends with everyone and there are no people who don't like her and she has no flaws or has different color eyes or not natural colored eyes (Aside from contacts) or animal like features like cat ears or a tail and I can't stress this enough, she is like my character, now I won't change my Oc because I worked very hard on my Ocs so I will tell you if they are like my character but this rarely happens and when it does it bothers me to no end.. Now I try to give you the same amount of information as you give me just not super super detailed like what blood type your oc is or dominate hand or quotes.

11) Please don't mirror rp, it bothers me. Mirroring is when something happens to my OC then the same thing happens to your OC. Like If my character gets kidnapped then the person kidnaps you as well and he hurts me and then hurts you, I mean please just don't do it so we can make it interesting.

12) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ,LOVE TRIANGLES!!! I mean if I have the chance to have a Love Triangle then I will! So please if you like love triangles please message me! =)
13) Please be dedicated to the rp. I absolutely HATE it when we start an rp and you are messaging me every other minute but when it's rp time, you just quit after a few replies. NO, DON'T DO THAT IT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME! If you want to stop just tell me. If you didn't get the message, resend it.

14) I will not start because I suck at it so please don't ask. I mean If I offer to start then maybe I have an idea to start off with but other then that I will not start because I just suck at it.
15) Please do not quit on me suddenly. I've had that a lot lately. If you have a problem with me, just tell me! I mean don't just stop replying and not tell me. It really hurt my feelings deeply.

So just message me, I don't bite!
Back to top Go down
lilwolfie
Claptrap
Claptrap
lilwolfie

PostSubject: Re: Judgement's Roleplay request   Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:00 pm

I'll RP with you just pick a show or thing
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Judgement's Roleplay request Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Judgement's Roleplay request   Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:13 am

I'd like to rp Harry Potter with you.Are you okay with rping on this site?I saw that you wrote that you only rp on email but if you're okay with it I'd rather rp on here.Cause I'd forget to go on my email.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
lilwolfie
Claptrap
Claptrap
lilwolfie

PostSubject: Re: Judgement's Roleplay request   Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:11 pm

I'll RP on here and to be honest I've watched all the Harry potter's but don't remember them and I love Harry potter
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: Judgement's Roleplay request   Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:03 am

I love Harry Potter as well.I'll get my oc info posted soon.:)
Back to top Go down
lilwolfie
Claptrap
Claptrap
lilwolfie

PostSubject: Re: Judgement's Roleplay request   Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Ok well I'll be waiting
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: Judgement's Roleplay request   Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:18 pm

here my oc:annabel
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Judgement's Roleplay request Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: Judgement's Roleplay request   Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:39 am

Do you still want to rp? Ill do harry potte or the avengers although it will be the first time for the avengers :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgement's Roleplay request   Judgement's Roleplay request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judgement's Roleplay request
Page 1 of 1