AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review   Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:16 pm

With all the wonderful things happening in Once upon a time so far.With them giving me the awesomeness of Bo peep and the mirror which is like the mirror in the 2002 movie the Snow Queen(One of my fav movies).I thought nothing could get me into vent mode.But I was so wrong.Elsa does something unforgivable.Emma steals the necklace to track down Elsa's sister.But Elsa is willing to let everyone in town die.Yes,you heard me right,Elsa chooses her sister over a town.I don't know maybe what this session wants to tell us to be extremely selfish and almost kill everyone for an annoying sugar coated princess.

I understand that they thought this could move things along to an exciting climax.But still that could have been done in a different way.Anyway having her be selfish doesn't bother me but what happens as a resule of her selfishness does.Elsa makes a mistake and she is rewarded for it.How?The necklace she has is the wishing star and it only works for those who are pure hearted!!!It states it right in the show.No I'm not kidding,black beard says it.Watch the episode and see for yourself.Does someone who sacrifices an entire town for her sister seem pure hearted to you?!!

It makes no sense to me.The necklace works for her and brings her sister to her.The curse comes to stroybrooke.Thanks to her.I don't blame Emma cause she is known or making mistakes and I believe is a total idiot.But without her the show can't go on.Snow white,Prince Charming,and Regina are locked u so they don't hurt anyone.Regina and Robin have a sad moment.That makes me cry and curse Elsa again.So love,y my feelings for this episode were bitter all because of Elsa and the necklace that grants a wish surrposely only the "pure hearted" can use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore

Once Upon A Time season 4:episode 10 review
Page 1 of 1