AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : ♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] 196

♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Empty
PostSubject: ♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game]   ♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Here's the dealio~!

You give a compliment to another member without saying their name, username or nickname(s). You can give multiple compliments in one post and you can make your compliment as obvious or as hidden to the user in question as you want. It can also be to a group of people.

Here. I'll start:

She's always there and she shines like no other. Through hell she's been she hasn't given up, not yet. I hope to keep her smiling and to pick her up when she's been dragged down. She's always been here and works harder than anyone young woman I've known. She does her best and knows what is right and wrong. I'm glad to be her friend and will always be there to witness her lively spirit. She brightens up my day.

---

The lyrical songs of Vocaloid can't match how I enjoy talking with her. Even though she lives near she's pretty far. Rin Kagamine is a favorite of hers and I can understand why. She's been there for me and I enjoy speaking with her. I wish to repay her kindness someday and to give her more than what I have in our friendship. I hope to speak with her and repay the kindness she's given me.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : ♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] 048Renamon
PokéPartner : ♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] 570

♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game]   ♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:42 am

Senpai finally noticed me.

I just wanted to thank a few people here for dealing with me, since I know that I'm not the easiest person to handle.

These people always help me on the 'net. They have my back and gave me advice. They cheered me on when nobody else gave a crap. All three of these girls are quite admirable.

One was once silent, but she's always giving people helpful advice and tries her best to make things likable and comfortable for everybody else, even if it costs money. She worries about others a lot, but that's because she's so thoughtful and considerate. She tries her best for everybody. She cares about doing things to benefit everybody.

The next girl is one who'll speak her mind, from what I've seen. And to me, whose like a mouse most of the time, that's admirable. Also, she'll talk to you and cheer you up when you're down and she'll always have your back. She has a fiery personality, but fire will do it's best to help you and that's exactly what she does.

And finally, this girl is the one I'm most grateful to. She's just so gosh darn sweet, you know you're the luckiest person in the world to find somebody like her. She's really gentle and kind-hearted. She's a genuine person who really does care and she'll show it. When you're down, just talk to her; you'll be smiling soon. I've always known that I was lucky to have her as my friend and I always wanted to express it. Hell, she's so much better than people I've known who were my friends. So thank you, thank you so much for talking to me, cheering me up, giving me advice, and having my back when I fuck things up. Thank you for being a friend.
Back to top Go down

♡ Silent Compliment ♡ [Forum Game]
Page 1 of 1