AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Empty
PostSubject: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Read Soryu's story and I love it. I want to but the rest so bad...just wondering if anyone else reads these kinds of stories. 

Soryu
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder 181

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:14 am

ahhhh a fellow otome game player! Sadly, I have not yet been able to play Kissed by the Baddest Bidder, for I'm so broke nor do I have anytime to play Voltages newest games. I cried every time Voltage came out with a new game because I can't buy it! D: 

Buttttttttt imma be honest and say that Kissed by the Baddest Bidder doesn't really appeal to me like the other games did. Maybe I'm just being picky?
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:37 am

I really like it. Im in te same boat though being broke haha i just read the prolouge but i think that one and kippi from in your arms tonight have been my favorite so far. I read our two bedroom story (i think that was the name) and I've noticed im attracted to the cold, scarry uet sweet characters haha but i think Soryu has been my favorite so far.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm glad you like it though! c: And there are otome games that are free to play, where it's not just the prologue you play. However, these take a LOT of work and I have zero patience for them most of the time, but they're fun still. 

My Sweet Bodyguard and By My Princess are my absolute favorites and I would suggest to give them a try. c: They are free (all stories) but I don't know if they are anymore? Don't get the Voltage ones but the "Gree" ones? I don't know if that makes sense. 

Also, Shall We Date?: Ninja Love is amazing in my opinion (and the only Shall We Date that I've played lol). It's free as well, but like I said, takes a lot of work. uvu 

Omg and no worries! I also go for the cold hearted bunch as well xDD along with the childhood friends gang, ya know? I don't know why, I just do. lol sorry for the long story haha I just got excited C:
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:19 pm

My sweet body gaurd isnt ): i tried to read all of them but you have to buy the rest 
Weep
Im really wanting to rp them since I can't buy the rest of the story right now so if your ever interested let me know!!!!
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Pbucket
PokéPartner : Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder 037

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:26 pm

atomic wrote:
I'm glad you like it though! c: And there are otome games that are free to play, where it's not just the prologue you play. However, these take a LOT of work and I have zero patience for them most of the time, but they're fun still. 

My Sweet Bodyguard and By My Princess are my absolute favorites and I would suggest to give them a try. c: They are free (all stories) but I don't know if they are anymore? Don't get the Voltage ones but the "Gree" ones? I don't know if that makes sense. 

Also, Shall We Date?: Ninja Love is amazing in my opinion (and the only Shall We Date that I've played lol). It's free as well, but like I said, takes a lot of work. uvu 

Omg and no worries! I also go for the cold hearted bunch as well xDD along with the childhood friends gang, ya know? I don't know why, I just do. lol sorry for the long story haha I just got excited C:
OMG I loved the shall we date ninja love it was great!!
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:01 pm

I tried the ninja one and I couldnt get into it as much as I got into the "modern day" onesbut I did download magic sword and see how that one is.
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Ah that's fine. At least you tried it, no? And I've never heard of the magic sword one. Hopefully, you'll like it, yeah? 

Sorry if I sounded so annoying here ;;;;; 
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Idk i didnt really get into it that much either...which is weird cause I love the time period its set in...i guess since I read kissed by the baddest bidder I want more of that one haha i may break down and buy it ^-^
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:56 pm

NavyReservist wrote:
atomic wrote:

OMG I loved the shall we date ninja love it was great!!

I JUST NOTICED YOUR REPLY! And who was your first pick, if you don't mind me asking? c: Just out of curiosity? I hope you had more patience than me when playing it xDDD The passes for moving on the the next chapters really infuriated me ;u; 

Dkashanni wrote:
My sweet body gaurd isnt ): i tried to read all of them but you have to buy the rest 
Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder 902248461 
Im really wanting to rp them since I can't buy the rest of the story right now so if your ever interested let me know!!!!
-------------
Idk i didnt really get into it that much either...which is weird cause I love the time period its set in...i guess since I read kissed by the baddest bidder I want more of that one haha i may break down and buy it ^-^

And I just noticed the other reply from you as well. Idk how I missed them, I must have been half awake or something? 

And yeah *scratches head* My Sweet Bodyguard used to be free, but apparently (and heard this from my friend who got into otome games as well) that Gree is slowly going out of business? Ninja Love is still free and on the Gree system, but I guess no longer is anything else that I used to play on there. :\ Shoot. Well...at least it'll let you play through the prologue and maybe the first chapters of each character? 

I might give Kissed by the Baddest Bidder a try anyways? I might change my mind once I play it, ya know? ouo

Btw, what other otome games have you played? uvu 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:05 pm

I don't play otome games often.That is because it's hard to find free ones.Especially,free ones that can work on android.For that is all  can work withthat and my 3ds.So if anyone knows some tell me?Also,did anyone play My Candy Love or Shall we Sleep?(those are both free Otome games.Shall we Sleep is one of my guilty pleasures)I'm also getting Story of Seasons next month and am looking forward to romancing some of the guys along with getting pets and farming.:3
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:22 pm

I finally found the free version of my forged wedding. I think I really like Takao but Yamato is growing on my too. Ive also done our two bedroom story (i forget the exact name) but ita been a while. I like the boss. Ummm ive downloaded the my sweet body gaurd and the boss was the one i chose in that one....ummmm i cant remember the others but i know ive downloaded like a ton. I did one where your in an areanged marriage and you find your husband cheating after you meet up with your ex at a high school reunion but again I chose to get with my boss ;) haha 

Yurens, i havent tried those, but im pretty sure that my forged wedding is on android for free too. I think the free one is my forged wedding party....im not 100% sure
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:51 pm

yurenxtsubaki78 wrote:
I don't play otome games often.That is because it's hard to find free ones.Especially,free ones that can work on android.For that is all  can work withthat and my 3ds.So if anyone knows some tell me?Also,did anyone play My Candy Love or Shall we Sleep?(those are both free Otome games.Shall we Sleep is one of my guilty pleasures)I'm also getting Story of Seasons next month and am looking forward to romancing some of the guys along with getting pets and farming.:3

Ah, I play My Candy Love! :D Who are you highest with on the Love'o meter? And since we're talking about free otome games to find online, I would suggest Star Project. I love this one so much (better than My Candy Love in my opinion, because I have zero patience to wait for my Action Points to fill up lol ;;;;; ). There are also otome games or "dating sims" made by this girl by the username of Pacthesis. :) Her games have such amazing story lines, in my opinion. My top favorite of her games are Kingdom Days and Chrono Days

Dkashaani wrote:
I finally found the free version of my forged wedding. I think I really like Takao but Yamato is growing on my too. Ive also done our two bedroom story (i forget the exact name) but ita been a while. I like the boss. Ummm ive downloaded the my sweet body gaurd and the boss was the one i chose in that one....ummmm i cant remember the others but i know ive downloaded like a ton. I did one where your in an areanged marriage and you find your husband cheating after you meet up with your ex at a high school reunion but again I chose to get with my boss ;) haha 

Yurens, i havent tried those, but im pretty sure that my forged wedding is on android for free too. I think the free one is my forged wedding party....im not 100% sure

I knew it was there some where xDD Glad you found it! And I think I know what otome your talking about @ the one with the cheating husband lol but I can't remember the name as well ;;;;;
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:02 am

In your arms tonight! Thats what its called! Your husbands name is Koichi and I redownloaded it to check out his story but it starts when you first meet him, before thr marriage. Im going to have to check out those other games im starting to become addicted haha!
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:40 am

Dkashaani wrote:
In your arms tonight! Thats what its called! Your husbands name is Koichi and I redownloaded it to check out his story but it starts when you first meet him, before thr marriage. Im going to have to check out those other games im starting to become addicted haha!

I remember checking that one out, but I couldn't get the stories since I had no money xD lol. Lol, I know. Otome games are so addicting C': You get one game and then you have to try the others hahaha
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:41 am

Dkashaani wrote:

Yeah,but it won't work on my tablet.It won't open and an error message shows up.So I can't play it.T-T
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:47 am

atomic wrote:
yurenxtsubaki78 wrote:

Ah, I play My Candy Love! :D Who are you highest with on the Love'o meter? And since we're talking about free otome games to find online, I would suggest Star Project. I love this one so much (better than My Candy Love in my opinion, because I have zero patience to wait for my Action Points to fill up lol ;;;;; ). There are also otome games or "dating sims" made by this girl by the username of Pacthesis. :) Her games have such amazing story lines, in my opinion. My top favorite of her games are Kingdom Days and Chrono Days

Dkashaani wrote:

I knew it was there some where xDD Glad you found it! And I think I know what otome your talking about @ the one with the cheating husband lol but I can't remember the name as well ;;;;;
Well,my highest is with Castial,Armin ,and Kentin.I do enjoy my candy love despite that I have to wait.Star Project won't work on my tablet.Probably because my tablet is old model.I have played Pacthesis games.They are very good though with my tablet I doubt I can play them now.(used to play them when I had a laptop.)

I played some shall we date games.They work on my tablet, are free and awesome.Though I hate waiting but what can you do.It is free so I should be glad that it is.:3
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Yurenxtsubaki78 wrote:
Well,my highest is with Castial,Armin ,and Kentin.I do enjoy my candy love despite that I have to wait.Star Project won't work on my tablet.Probably because my tablet is old model.I have played Pacthesis games.They are very good though with my tablet I doubt I can play them now.(used to play them when I had a laptop.)

I played some shall we date games.They work on my tablet, are free and awesome.Though I hate waiting but what can you do.It is free so I should be glad that it is.:3

Awwww shoot. ;3; Star Project isn't working for me either! I haven't been on there in months ;;;; I guess they're shutting down or maybe my laptop just sucks at loading it? And that sucks :\
Haha I'm highest with Kentin, Nathaniel, and Lysander. c: Ken is my favorite tho Cx

Really? Are all the Shall We Date? games free? :o I thought it was only the Ninja Love one because of the company it was under?
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:31 pm

Yeah,that might be it or who knows maybe their having issues with the site/working on it.My favorite is Castial.:3.

There are a bunch of free ones.
Here's a list of the free ones:
Niflheim
Lost island
Angel or devil
Magic sword
Mononoke kiss
My sweet prince
My fairy tales
Ninja assassin
Wizardess
Destiny ninja 
Scarlet fate
Ninija love

So yeah all most all of them are free if you want to play them:3.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Pbucket
PokéPartner : Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder 037

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:10 pm

yurenxtsubaki78 wrote:
Yeah,that might be it or who knows maybe their having issues with the site/working on it.My favorite is Castial.:3.

Niflheim
Lost island
Angel or devil
Magic sword
Mononoke kiss
My sweet prince
My fairy tales
Ninja assassin
Wizardess
Destiny ninja 
Scarlet fate
Ninija love

Niflheim is so fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:04 pm

yurenxtsubaki78 wrote:

Niflheim
Lost island
Angel or devil
Magic sword
Mononoke kiss
My sweet prince
My fairy tales
Ninja assassin
Wizardess
Destiny ninja 
Scarlet fate
Ninija love

Ahhh thank you! c: I'll download some of these~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder   Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone read Kissed by the baddest bidder
Page 1 of 1