AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4

Go down 
+16
NavyReservist
Lain
BB01062010
atomic
yurenxtsubaki78
Dream Drops
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Snowball King
Salya
Jade
KnightZilla
MadHattersPassion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 7:11 pm

Best way to kill time and build hype for something you're excited for: You and a friend(s) craft a playlist that's related to the thing, and make each suggestion like it was a shounen anime attack.

Seriously, I just did that with a buddy of mine after we saw the announcement trailer for My Hero Academia's anime series.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:09 pm

That's actually a really great idea! My sister and I did something similar while we were waiting for Fallout 4 to come out lmao we set up playlists for each other and we wrote fics based on that!
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Yeah, that does sound like a good idea!

Upon gaining a new RP partner whom I talk to over AIM, I've found myself being distanced from Quotev. I mean, I still write, but I'm kind of in "fandom purgatory" where I really don't feel like writing for any fandoms at the moment. I dunno, I'll eventually write again - might actually just write more fics for here. I just need to figure out something. lol
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 11:27 am

For anyone who has Bloodborne, there is a massive update file with new content and at least one new covenant to join! It's a 10 GB file, so it's one that'll take a long time to download!

Likewise, the DLC comes out tomorrow, which I will be a sore loser for because I don't have the money for it! But here's to the people who do! I'm gonna be sobbing in the corner. ;w;
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 10:33 pm

And as the US holiday of Thanksgiving closes, the dreaded holiday season begins. Remember to be kind to all those who have to work on days that they'd rather spend at home, and to be thankful for whatever solace there is to get away from all the stress.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:03 pm

Quote :
My Black Friday experience:

Seeing a woman get her arm broken by a man because she grabbed the last 3 blue towels in the box

Standing in line for a PS4 with a preacher who showed me how to use my keys to stab people if they try to steal things outta my hands

Watching a man who hit an employee over the head with a Doc McStuffins purse get tackled and carried away by two policemen wearing Rudolph antlers

Stampede at Khols over pillows

Getting in line behind a man with 16 blenders in his buggy and 4 more in his arms

Two women being dragged off by police after a fight because they both wanted the same vacuum cleaner

A man getting special permission by Walmart employees to check out ahead of everyone else “because he didn’t realize it was Black Friday and all he wanted was a jar of pickles” [x]

I love this post. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Sorry about the lack of activity guys! Hatter's got a new job and she works from about 3 in the morning til about 3 in the afternoon, so she's out of commission since she has to focus on school a lot too. I'm more or less here but I also have work and the like but I'll try to get things moving again.

Also new theme! I felt it was time we got a new one since we've been rocking the other for about a year and a half~. Hope you guys like it!
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:46 am

Holy hot crap, and I thought the holiday rush hours at MY job was pushing it! I at least hope the commute isn't as bad.

Well, still wish everyone out there the best of luck with work or school, and for a Happy Holidays for all. We're going to need whatever time off we can get.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:58 pm

Cute new theme though~!

As far as my odd jobs go, my father hasn't had any farm-related work for me so it has just been house chores, and my smallish job for the church. Aside from putting together Sundays' projected worship schedule, the kids have their Christmas pageant the next weekend.

I project the lyrics to the songs on one of the back monitors of the worship hall so they can check the lyrics if they get lost. The kids have the songs down, but the speaking parts aren't doing to well, haha.
Dunno
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 5:17 pm

College is amazing, someone was actually willing to pay me forty bucks to go on one date with his friend so he could stop bitching about finales. What a time to be alive
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 12:52 am

I've had a pretty eventful day, but I've made peace with the girl who started beef with me. I am a very calm and caring human being, I hate burning bridges and cutting all forms of interaction with people. And I'm glad her and I can put that all behind us.
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 5:24 pm

At the time I'm writing this, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Decemberween, and a Happy Whatever Holiday I haven't listed here.

Now that the season greeting is out of the way, here is the touching message for the holiday: You're not alone. Be it friends or family, you're not alone, because chances are that there can always be someone that you can be with or rely on for support of any kind, be it just to vent your frustrations, or just be there to help you keep yourself by losing it, even after the toughest of days.

So this holiday season, be as loving to those you care for, and have a wonderful time doing whatever it is that brings you together, be it making or telling stories, or playing games, to watching movies, just know that it's the moments like those that makes every day of every year worth it.

So have fun, be safe, and have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 1:05 am

I think I have a problem. I'm attracted to a robit and his name is Ultron...

Also, late but hope everyone had a good Christmas!
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and I'm reporting on FINALLY seeing Star Wars Episode VII. Will not openly talk about it unless the rest of ya have seen it.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Happy Holidays everyone~! It was a toasty 60 degrees Christmas Eve here in New York and still hasn't even snowed so~ Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and an even greater New Year~!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 6:41 am

I forget we have a Game of Thrones folder, and I've become increasingly obsessed with it. Time to write! Want!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 12:34 pm

Happy New year, everyone! I hope you had a good one!

We're going to try and kick things back into gear on the forum but remember, Hatter and I both work and as of now, I'm starting a new schedule at work that will have me at the library quite a bit. It's up to you guys to keep this place kickin'!

We're always around, of course, but posting can be somewhat slow. Just remember, we're here if you need us and I hope that we're all getting back into writing again~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Ugh, as soon as I get myself kicked back into gear I get stuck with a cold. I'll still be able to put something out for the weekly prompt challenge though. Hope y'all have a not-sick 2016~. I'm Dead
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:12 am

I'm so happy the prompts are back and longer this time too! I got so far behind with the weekly ones uwu; Here's to a much more productive 2016~!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:57 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
I'm so happy the prompts are back and longer this time too! I got so far behind with the weekly ones uwu; Here's to a much more productive 2016~!

We're really trying hard. uwu Last year was busy due to jobs and honestly, I was stressed off the wazoo thanks to the levi we put on for the library. It passed which is why my hours are changing now but thankfully, I get more free time on certain work days, so I'm actually pretty happy~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:50 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

We're really trying hard. uwu Last year was busy due to jobs and honestly, I was stressed off the wazoo thanks to the levi we put on for the library. It passed which is why my hours are changing now but thankfully, I get more free time on certain work days, so I'm actually pretty happy~.
Oh good! owo I actually started working at the library on campus and I couldn't believe just how demanding the job was! D: I didn't know how you managed Oki oh my gosh it's like you're the elite, hehe! Here's hoping we all get some much deserved free time~!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh good! owo I actually started working at the library on campus and I couldn't believe just how demanding the job was! D: I didn't know how you managed Oki oh my gosh it's like you're the elite, hehe! Here's hoping we all get some much deserved free time~!

It might be because I work in a very small branch compared to most larger libraries. uwu In Ohio, there's also a system called the SEO system, where you can use your card at any library as long as they're apart of that system. Since our levi passed, we will now be apart of said system and on top of the perks, a person can order any book from any library in Ohio and it will be sent to us. 

I imagine my job will get a lot more hectic at that point! Haha!  Suggestive

It's a great job though. I don't think I could trade it for the world. I'm glad that you get to experience some of that library life too!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 5:54 am

Dream Drops wrote:

It might be because I work in a very small branch compared to most larger libraries. uwu In Ohio, there's also a system called the SEO system, where you can use your card at any library as long as they're apart of that system. Since our levi passed, we will now be apart of said system and on top of the perks, a person can order any book from any library in Ohio and it will be sent to us. 

I imagine my job will get a lot more hectic at that point! Haha!  Suggestive

It's a great job though. I don't think I could trade it for the world. I'm glad that you get to experience some of that library life too!
That certainly makes things easier transporting books between library's though! Like a neat little supply line, hehe~! 

When it's something you enjoy doing it never really seems like work uwu I just love the environment library life provides it's super duper cozy~
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:42 pm

Today, we have lost another legend; and his name was David Bowie.
Carrying with him a great legacy of music, and a collection of films, one of which I'm sure everyone has seen.

And so I ask, any songs that are favorites for anyone? Personally, I enjoy "Starman," "Space Oddity," "Under Pressure," and of course, "Magic Dance."
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Finally got to see Mad Max: Fury Road.

Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next