AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4

Go down 
+16
NavyReservist
Lain
BB01062010
atomic
yurenxtsubaki78
Dream Drops
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Snowball King
Salya
Jade
KnightZilla
MadHattersPassion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 037

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:47 am

Tease You yes you are my new best friend!!!!!! Go Manchester City!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:54 am

LOL. Kudos to Leicester City and Tottenham though, they are top 2!
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:50 am

I should be in bed since I have to get up at 4 and start working on my art commission... then get my kid up and ready for the bus... then get back home and make sure everything is tidy for the bug guy to spray.... :) he has such a sexy voice.... I see if I can get a pic of him for yall cause he's pretty hot too :) I have other stuff tomorrow as well... I hope you all have a good day! Talk to y'all later love buckets....

Yes we know I'm InSaNe!!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 7:24 pm

I don't really play mobile games, but I have been addicted to Robot Unicorn Attack 2 for Android. I need to buy a new horn for my unicorn, and then sell out and go to Team Rainbow because I'm not really feeling Team Inferno anymore. LOL
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 9:41 pm

I LOVE that game!!!!! Yaya!!! Now I'm in the mood to play it right now :)
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 5:11 am

I have Photoshop CS2 now. I can't really afford CS4-6 at the moment but I am making due with what I have.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:56 am

Okami Yammi wrote:
I have Photoshop CS2 now. I can't really afford CS4-6 at the moment but I am making due with what I have.

If I can find where I downloaded it, I can get you CS6 portable. It's the latest edition that you can more or less use for free. I think I still have CS5 portable as well.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:17 am

Dream Drops wrote:
Okami Yammi wrote:

If I can find where I downloaded it, I can get you CS6 portable. It's the latest edition that you can more or less use for free. I think I still have CS5 portable as well.

That is fine with me. Just drop me a PM if you do. I'll be awaiting a link. Thank you a bunch! Shy
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Okami Yammi wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:
Okami Yammi wrote:

That is fine with me. Just drop me a PM if you do. I'll be awaiting a link. Thank you a bunch! Shy

And it's sent to ya. Hopefully those ones will help and work for you. uwu
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Okami Yammi wrote:
Or you can try FireAlpaca It's the same model as photoshop but completely free! You even have the option to make your own brushes or set parameters for comics or illustrations! Plus its good to download for both PC and Mac! owo
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:06 pm

Everything installed just fine, and now I can get started messing around on Photoshop~. Died and gone to Hea
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:24 pm

Okami Yammi wrote:
Everything installed just fine, and now I can get started messing around on Photoshop~. Died and gone to Hea
Awesome!!!  Tail Wag
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 10:15 am

This week has been so hectic, sorry about the lack of saying anything. I'm glad that it worked out, Knight! It's something to get used to and learn how to use but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

Just want everyone to know that Hatter and I are on and off. She had some operation on her mouth and I'm sure she's still feeling the pain of it. I've just worked a lot this week, seven more hours than I was supposed to. :'D
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:18 pm

It's been fun to tinker with so far. I've been making my own phone wallpapers too. Nothing too eccentric just yet, but my edits are looking sleek and pretty. (:

Awe, I'm sorry to hear about Hatter. D: I will send you guys good vibes~! <3

Somehow I've gotten a cold, but it's in my head and throat so I don't feel like death/staying in bed all day. So that's good. :P I wish this stuffy nose would go away. :/
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Okami Yammi wrote:
It's been fun to tinker with so far. I've been making my own phone wallpapers too. Nothing too eccentric just yet, but my edits are looking sleek and pretty. (:

Awe, I'm sorry to hear about Hatter. D: I will send you guys good vibes~! <3

Somehow I've gotten a cold, but it's in my head and throat so I don't feel like death/staying in bed all day. So that's good. :P I wish this stuffy nose would go away. :/
Cool I've got to find something for my MacBookAir since it wont use that FireAlpaca :( anyhoo I hope you get better Hatter and you too Okami that all sucks. My son had dental surgery the other day so yea ugh horrid feeling like that. So tons of hugs for everybody!!!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Thank ya, Navy. (: I've got my taste and smell back but I'm still a little stuffy.

My weekend is set, mostly cos of the Tyne-Wear derby. Newcastle and Sunderland are playing each other in a soccer match. I'll have time to watch it before work on Sunday, and I'm gonna wear my team shirt and scarf too.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 12:06 am

Sending good vibes and get well soons to y'all~! Hopefully these seasonal colds and all will finally lighten up with the weather!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:58 am

Looks like my favorite pro wrestler is out with a fractured ankle. There goes my summer. :(

He was too pure for this world.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:01 pm

I can't believe its already April! Time's flying @w@ 
How has everyone been~?
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:13 pm

Tired. Haha, been working a lot this week. Sunburned and exhausted. )x
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:55 am

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around. I've either been working my butt off at work or very, very ill. Got hit pretty hard with a head cold and I've been knocked on my ass for the passed three days. I'm going to try to swap out the theme today but we'll see how far I get. I'm still feeling pretty crappy. 
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 9:45 pm

Hey guys just checking in with y'all to let you know I will be camping this weekend so if you message me don't expect a message till next week.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Have fun, Navy~!

Ugh, I need to stop buying so much crap off Amazon and eBay. As soon as the last three Yveltal stuff comes in I am done for the rest of the month. :p
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 10:25 am

So I don't know if anyones still keeping up with Homestuck (tbh I was out till my sister pulled me back in) but it's finally ended and the last flash was a real nostalgia bomb!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 11:38 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
So I don't know if anyones still keeping up with Homestuck (tbh I was out till my sister pulled me back in) but it's finally ended and the last flash was a real nostalgia bomb!

He finally ended it?! God, I was reading it when I first started working four years ago! It's hard to believe that it's finally got an end! I'd have a lot to catch up on, if I'm honest. I don't remember what Act I was even on. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next