AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Empty
PostSubject: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:48 am

It was quiet around her. Unbeknownst to her, this was a new cycle of events. She only had a vague recollection of memories from her home world, only enough to know that she had one. She sported her uniform and assigned cape like it was natural, because somehow she felt it was. Shi knew that her weapon was “genuine Militesi production” but those words didn’t mean anything to her. No, the only things that meant much to her were her name, her duty to Cosmos, and the fact that someone’s uniform clothing looked oddly like hers, except with a crimson cape.

Crimson… she thought it something of an elite’s look, since crimson was what she recalled as the defining color of her home.

Shi bowed before the idea of Cosmos, though it was rare enough to see the one they fought for. She had appeared before them and granted them pieces of her power, the ability to fight. “Lady Cosmos, I serve you to defy the acts of Chaos and his discordant warriors.” Her vows ran strong as she whispered them. She turned around, projectile gun in one hand as she glanced about for extra ammunition. A few rocks would do the trick in case she had to fight off mannequins or the warriors of Chaos themselves.

“Friends, allies,” she faced those who stayed in attendance, her fellow warriors of Cosmos. “I still don’t recall very much, but we must come out victorious.” Really, it was her input on the situation. Shi wasn’t sure of how she was going to travel; if it was directly alongside her allies or separately, but she knew she wanted to have a good note with them, even if they didn’t all seem completely interested in her words. This was her team; they were all nearly memoryless warriors in an army for the representative of harmony.

~*~

Kefka could easily say he was bored. He wanted absolute victory and would absolutely push anyone that got in his way out of the way. That was case and point; it didn’t matter if they were supposed to be allies of his, he’d push through them regardless. Farewell to anyone that dared hinder his progress. His allegiance to Chaos itself was merely because that soundly thrice as thrilling as an allegiance to the goody-two-shoes Cosmos.

Did he remember much?

Well, did he care?

The answer to both of those questions were more ambiguous. It took more than a yes or no answer to really put the nail in the coffin but in short, it was pretty damn simple: He didn’t actually care. His sense of reality was that he was his own reality and this reality was what the world should revolve around. He’d take it all in, conquer it all, and manipulate his way to absolution because any mere mortal was an insignificant little swine that cried for its “mommy” to save it from destruction. What could be more fun than that?

Nothing.

Easily and speedily did everyone split up among their little “we need to at least look each other in the eye for two seconds” gathering and then it was like permission to wreak hell upon the warriors of Cosmos was upon him. He’d play with who he wanted, his twisted fate called up it. This was normality for him, complete and utter calamity.

He cracked a joke as he moved on his own forward, leaving some fires around the area merely to pass the time. His steps were as erratic as his mood. Again, his normality, his own will and future that he would light up.

He grinned, creepily and widely. This would be an interesting line of events this time. He had a feeling. A big, big feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://carmesanparmesan.flavors.me/
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 12:58 am

Everything now was confusing.The fact that barely anything could be remembered by any of them.Was there a meaning behind it, a reason why?There had to be reason why but what was it.The fact was the Cosmos warrior could not think about such things deeply.As they had to protect themselves and face off against warriors of Chaos.Nine wanted answers probably as ,probably as everyone else.Curiosity was gathering deeply within his mind.Everyone might be able to remember more if they fight.Perhaps not the best reason at first.Though what besides that and saving this world.Yes, he would save this world.It was only natural.

Nine noticed that a girl was dressed similar to him.So perhaps the two might have known each other.The white haired boy wished to find out for sure.At least he wanted to know a bit about her.As much as he could which he was sure wasn't much.

"You are dressed similar to me.Do you remember much?"He said as he approached her.Finding out more about fellow comrades was neccessry.This girl might even be related to his past.This being because of her dress.

"I forgot to introduce myself, My name is Nine."He said afterwards.Nine didn't remember much, the only things he remembered was how to fight and his name.But he wished to remember a bit more to fill the empty gap I his memory at least a bit.The whitte haired male was even interested in finding out what her name was.He word focus on simply adapting and trying o find out more about this girl in front of him.That he did feel like he knew.It was a feeling of de vu that he must have met her before.Like her similar outfit it proved that she must be related to his past.

-----

The meeting was boring, that was all that could be said about it.Memories were missing from her.It must be the same with the others.What she did remember was her name , how to use magic and that someone betrayed her taking her eye from her.It was a blure or completly gone.Hate and darkness still filled her heart.What she must do and her love of making people suffer even if making people destroy themselves was there.Not even loss of memory could change who she was.Not that she remembers her past and can recall if she was like this previously.

Someone caught her eye and did so thought out the meeting.This being Kefka.Though she did not know his name or remember him.She had a feeling she knew him.It was a deep feeling that she knew to be true.

Destina saw that Kefka was burning things with his magic.Such destroy ion and joy of it was smethng she liked.Why doesn't she hate his guts?Why is she interested in him?

"You seem to be enjoying yourself.Everything is getting quite exciting.It is getting quite hard to wait to make them suffer and destroy them.Perhaps making them destroy their own comrades~! But patience is a virtue."She said with a spark as she approached him now standing next to him.

"Oh, dear how impolite, my name is Destina.What is yours?".She said afterwards.She did plan on getting to know him a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:40 pm

The fight was ongoing, Lady Cosmos would be served. Shi had this hard-wired into the absence of her memories, He who was dressed alike herself was a curious proponent of this situation. Interest she held information to fill the gaps she had she requested.

Some seemed to recall more than she – who their allies and enemies were, who they truly belonged to. Most had the vaguest sense. She wanted answers.

“Most of memories are unclear,” She answered the one dressed like her, “This outfit may have been a uniform from what I recall and my life may have been sorrow-filled. I recall a task, the idea of one, but not what the details or goals were. My weapon is from significance of my past as well.” She explained lengthily and slowly, as if trying to explain it to herself as well.

Crimson, that color itself still felt significant, but she didn’t know why. “Aye, Nine. My name is Shi.” Their names were simple – easy to remember. She thought about how that meant anything to her. How any of it connected to the nearly déjà vu she was feeling.

Shi blinked, holding up her hand as a caution as she pulled her projectile gun out of her holster, shooting a few precaution shots out, leaving mines in the spots she shot. They were set to go off when an opposing side stepped on them. That would deflect enemies long enough for her to manage out her energies.

He had to be related to her past. Uniforms were created to be similar for a reason, and they were to only two wearing matching style uniforms. They had different capes however, which meant that they were of some kind of different rank.

“We’re secure for the moment. Should any attack come, we’ll know that much, at least.” Shi said, “Now, I assume you do not remember much past your name and how to fight? We must have destined enemies as well, but I do not recall much about that yet.” She shifted, her arms lowered but her finger stayed on the trigger, just in case.

~*~*~

That meeting was probably the briefest, most boring thing that they could have possibly had. It wasn’t even like it had a point! Just a briefing on the fact that they were technically allies and allies shouldn’t try to kill each other but Kefka would be damned if he was going to let some small fry dictate his own life. And there was still the fact that he didn’t care whether or not he remembered anything from his past – or if he was even like this to begin with. He liked this behavior train. He’s stick with it.

Did he know the girl that approached him? Possibly, but he wasn’t making it clear if he did or did not. He had no interest in doing so. Truth be told, he really would keep destroying and he really would cut down any one, absolutely anyone that got in his way. That included this girl this girl he may or may not have known.

His darkness still consumed his heart, made him downright crazy to some. That was… his charm? His best feature? His whatever the hell people thought it to be. It didn’t even matter anymore. “Quite the excitement, quite the fun, watching everything burn, burn, burn!” He had laughed, tilting his head as he looked at her. So long as she seemed to like destruction, so long as she didn’t oppose him or obstruct his way. Of course, manipulating the little ones would be even more… even more fun! Either way, this girl had the right idea so he’d keep her around.

“Kefka’s my name, don’t YOU forget it!” He said, jumping in a half circle to fully face her. His grin, twisted, kept as he leaned forward to examine her better. Was she familiar? He’d keep that a secret, even to himself in conscious terms, for now. He was the maker of what he knew, and he knew that discovery of abilities would be much more fun!
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:36 am

There were some facts about the past that one can know based on her answers.So he could at least know more then he currently did.Another thing about talking with her is that he wasn't alone in this.Well, having allies all n this situation was comforting.But having someone who's past was somehow interconnected with his was even more comforting.

"Yeah, I figured that you didn't remember much either.But still at least I know more even if just a bit,ya know?Well,I think that maybe we know each other, maybe I'm wrong though.Cause this so strange,yo."He said replying to wat Shi said and trying to come up with some ideas.Though staying together was pretty obvious idea it would he'll them both out 
greatly.Shi told him about the outfit maybe being a uniform , the task, and her life being possiabily sorrow filled.Everything he tried to learn was like mix matched puzzle pieces that didn't quite fit together.Gosh, it was so complicated how was he surprosed to understand these types of things.Why did everything have be so weird?

The capes were different so perhaps it was a difference of ranks between them.Though if this was a uniform for what was this uniform used for,Some sort of military or something else.If they were on two different ranks what could they be?Was his life sorrow filled?What sort of task was it?There ere so many questions and so little answers.The more he talked the more he wanted to find out more.Finding out more about his memories felted to be so important.Forgetting so much just didn't feel right.Like these memories had o be remembered.

"It's nice to meet ya."He said as it was nice to meet her.Meeting her gave him a slight feeling of de vu.So that means that they must have met before somewhere.But perhaps the meeting was gone fro his memories like almost everything else.

"Good, well ya seem to be good at think in' ahead type of stuff.Though I'd rather go find those guys and beat them right now,yo."Nine said in response."Yes, that's right, I don't remember anything else.It's frustration' cause I want to remember so bad,yo."He said honestly.Who were his enemies?It was a curious thing and did his enemies not remember him like he do.Did they remember
 anything about his past.Did it matter?It might help his current frustration but still part of him didn't want to think and focus on beating the enemy.Those thoughts were so complicated, he was conflicted.The whole not remembering anything was probably 
true for each side.That he could at least guess and not really know as he hasn't spoken to any enemy yet.Though thinking about this made him even 
more curious and frustrated.

----

Destruction was the most important thing.So seeing as Kefka as so 
passionate about Destruction was a good thing.But why then did she felt laughtery filled her ready to burst out.Maybe it was because she was happy at the moment and this was rare unless she was destroying something or watching someone destroy themselves.Well,at least she guessed so as it was a vague feeling that she felt.

"You're so amusing!"She said laughing loudly.Yes, this wasn't a little giggle it was loud laughing.With her laughing so uncontrable did she look insane.Did it in fact matter he she looked?No, not really.

"Your passion on destruction certainly is something.It make you way less annoying then everyone else."She comment her laughing finally ceasing.

"Don't misunderstand, okay?You may be amusing but I still plan on destroying you.I'm just going to think up a good way to do so as you s rightly deserve."Destina said with a grin.Yes, so he shouldn't think tat just because he happens to be the only person that she doesn't really hate or happens to like so far that he'll escape her destruction.She just plan to wait and come up with a great way to destroy him.

The fact that she probably knew him didn't matter.That's what she told herself but why then did she want to know more.

"Kefka.I'll remember that."She said with a grin.Hmmm,she felt like she heard that name before but where.Maybe it had to do with her past.As he examined her, turning around leaning forward to her.She smiled darkly as well and decided to look him over swell.Yes, unlike others who's reaction might be fear or be weirded out she was interested.So she leaning forward toward him as well.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Puzzle pieces had a way of fitting together when one found the other parts. When pieces of a puzzle came together, they converged into knowledge, into understanding, into anti-loneliness. Shi, too, found that comforting, especially with how he seemed to take up the past she described as connected to his own.

“Even a little more knowing is better than a little less,” Shi said, studying the male, “I think that perhaps we know each other as well. I can’t put my finger on the details exactly, but with everything similar about us, we had to be at least aware of each other in the past.” She felt he was familiar, but everything was still unclear, dancing along the seams of uncertainty.

“Being part of an idle chat is cause enough for protection. If you want to beat them up, the floor is all-open. Just don’t get yourself killed,” Shi said. Shi too wanted to know whom exactly her enemies were, where they lurked, and who this person was in relation to her.

She stepped forward, closer to him, and stood on her toes to more closer examine his face – though it left her within inches away from his face. Her dark blue eyes stared into his light blue ones. She tilted her head and stepped back, saying nothing in regards to what just happened. Instead, she faced the other direction and breathed in, “Lady Cosmos… If we win, will our questions be fulfilled?” She asked, turning back to Nine afterwards. “Nine,” she began, twirling her projectile gun, “let’s combine our goals. You can beat the enemies and I can learn more about our surroundings. I’ll keep a field up that will assure we know what’s coming. If we want answers, we have to seek them by moving, not standing and repeating ourselves.”

~~**~~

Kefka laughed. Or more, he cackled. Cackled loudly. Was it happiness? Was it amusement? Was it just because why not? It didn’t matter! Kefka did as he pleased. This was Kefka’s way. And she, this Destina, with her loud laughter, uncontrollable, amplifiable, echoing throughout the whole area, she looked utterly crazy! Did Kefka hate that? No. She wasn’t yet in his way. She actually had a similar sort of philosophy as he, it turned out – destroy the ones that caused oneself to straggle.

“And that to you as well, if you can keep up with me. Or, will you fail that?” He said this, but he was far from serious. He was grinning after, a spring in his step from the sheer enjoyment of the time before him.

“Oh? Announcing your plans isn’t so smart. Don’t YOU misunderstand, the second you try, you will be the one destroyed instead,” Kefka said. She wasn’t annoying for the moment, but that meant nothing to Kefka in the end, for allies and foes alike weren’t needed to remain. He wanted to be the sole victor, standing among his own creation.

He assumed that she would take quite awhile to follow through with that threat She seemed… less powerful than he; she stood no match against him but made for a good use to better rid this world of all those little Cosmos warriors – and of everyone else, really.

“Daring, aren’t we? Many would jump away but you stay.” All the more curious. He snapped his finger behind him to send a manikin flying off in some direction, tattered in its flight. He was powerful and, though she didn’t recoil, he felt as if he had control of the situation.

“I’ll be moving on now. This area is dull, clear,” He moved past her. He wouldn’t protest to her following “to plot his destruction” or anything, because he didn’t find it threatening – and he, quite frankly, didn’t care too much about that detail.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:50 pm

They seemed to be a good team.Shi seemed to the brains and he had the strength.True he didn't know her strength but he was confident in himself."Relax,yo.I'll never get myself killed."Nine said with a confident smild.This could be called arrogance but he male honestly didn't believe that he was going t be killed.How could he believe that?Besides being confident in ones abilities was a good thing.Being negative wouldn't help.Going about fighting as many of these guys as possible and defeating them was the best thing he could do.

Wow,Shi was really smart everything she said sounded so smart.He would never understand her.His mind wasn't build like that.True, some might call him stupid.But he wasn't that bad off, right?Anyway he wouldn't like it if anyone called him such.

"Yeah,that sounds awesome,yo.We'll do that as long as I can beat up the enemies it's cool with me."He said with a grin.Having her as an ally would be great he could just tell.He saw a manikan head towards them.This was his time to shine.His spear was ready to hit his oppodents.This was going to loads of fun.He'd leave finding new stuff to her and stuff like these guys to himself.He readied himself for battle.

"Already,it's time for some action."He said with a grin as he charged at his oppodent.He was hitting at the manikin with all his skill.This was nothing he told himself as he was getting the uperhand in defeating this thing.It was disipointing cause he wanted to beat one of hose chaos warriors but this was better then nothing.So he finished beating up his oppodent easily.This manikin may look like a person perhaps a chaos warrior but it fake and it's strength quite weak compared to him.

So then he walked away hoping that Shi would be behind him.But they had a deal to work together so she had to be.

----

That cackle of his was something Destina didn't mind.This guy didn't give her a look of disgust.It wasa shame to get rid of such a man.She would miss this well for a bit....maybe."Fail,who is to say?Maybe you will?"She said with an amused grin.She knew he wasn't serious.Though she loved to have fun with him.Kefka was a clown and she found it refreshing.No he was like him.None of the chaos warriors were for sure.Some might think that she was but they were different.Some things were the same that she would admit.

"Isn't smart, is smart, who can say what isn't smart when they don't know the reason why something was done.Perhaps my action was quite stupid or brilliant.It is up to you to see in the end what my decision really was."She said with a smirk.This is going to be so much fun!!!

"Destroy me?Confident aren't we?Over confidence can get you destroyed~.I may be stronger then you think.I won't be over confident as I will make sure t see your every weakness.But it I am destroyed after I try oh so hard using all my strength and skill.Then so be it, you are so amusing being destroyed by you wouldn't be horrible."She said with a laugh and then a grin.Destina was being quite serious.

"Jump away, why should I do that?".She said knowing there was no need to be afraid of him.

"Alright,I'm coming with you."She responded as she followed behind him.This guy may destroy her and honestly she didn't mind if he did.Though she would at least try to destroy him.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:25 pm

“I’ll trust your confidence for now and be my own judge when the time comes,” Shi said. She was calm, ready. And it was good to be confident. Confident but cautious. Shi couldn’t help but wonder how he got so confident, so blood ready.

He might not have seemed to understand her completely, but his subconscious seemed to pick up more. He may not know it, but he understood her. That was what was interesting about him. He wasn’t like the people she had directly associated with… that she remembered anyway. But she still didn’t remember much. With this new partnership, she’d be dedicated to protecting his back, so long as he protected hers.

“Aye, you can beat up enemies. Should any come within our vicinity, we will be warned. I take it that you will be the first to jump at them? Judging by your weaponry, you seem to fight at mid to close range. I hope you are fast on your feet, Nine.”

She heard an explosion and then a partially injured but quickly approaching manikin that still had plenty of juice and fight left in it. Placing her hand on her gun, she prepared herself as Nine did as well. And Nine was correct. He had the power behind him and that was great.

Another explosion happened behind her, but there seemed to be nothing actually there. She had been prepared to fight for herself as well, but she didn’t need too. Not yet. He had taken care of the enemies. 

Nine then went on the move, so it was time for her to do so as well. Calmly she followed, ready and determined to keep herself in line and favor with Lady Cosmos and defeat the forces of Chaos – as well as search for more information with Nine. She was fast on her feet, and directly behind him within seconds, silent as it was.

~~**~~

What an interesting girl. So confident in her ways that she had to go and directly mock him? Was she paying death for her train ticket in advance or was she just generally foolish? Perhaps it was more of an enjoyment for the possibility of being caught up in a risky scenario. “Maybe I will, maybe won’t. Bouncing back or not, that is the fun thing about this. That is to say, no one can get me even then.” Kefka knew exactly what he wanted in this, and he was going to get it. 

“For now the decision remains not smart, but perhaps you being here gives you a striking chance? Don’t ever expect to find such an opening though. It’ll never be for you,” Kefka was having a lot of fun; how could he not be? This woman could keep up with him and that was more than anyone else could say. More so, she would be there to possibly strike him down and he the same. 

“And I will find every single one of your weaknesses. Those cannot hide when I am seeking. You may be strong, but I will not down easily. Try me and see!” He laughed. How amusing, how amusing, and still he would not budge on the subject. This was who he was. He would not be the destroyed, but the destroyer. He was serious. Kind of. 

“Exactly, why would one jump away? Why be so willing to fail a test, you pass~” He said, but the test meant nothing more than a few extra moments of whatever he felt like. “Follow if you may, follow if you like, just don’t get in my way and know I won’t bail you out of anything.” He expected the same of her to him, but he didn’t care. 

He didn’t have much else to do anyway. If she wanted to follow, let her. If she tried to destroy him, let her. It would make things more entertaining, since everyone else seemed so weak. 
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:36 pm

"Alright,seems like a cool idea,yo."Nine replied.He was glad that she was willing to trust him.Having someone trust him and someone to trust in return felt nice.The white haired male could tell that she was a cautionous type.The two seemed to be polar opposites in a way.Understanding this girl wasn't easy.Though he wasn't really good at understand stuff.

The fact that she understood his combat abilities was amazing.Honestly,he hadn't even though about that stuff at all.Well,she was really smart so he shouldn't be surprised."Great,I can't wajt to take some enemies out."

He knew that even if he couldn't remember her."I guess so.I never even thought about that until you said that."He said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah,I'll be fast,yo.So fast they won't even be able to land a blow on me."Nine said with a confident grin.After the fight he didn't mind for another enemy.Really, he was instead looking forward to it.

Then before they got to far he grabbed her hand and pulled her along.This he did though he didn't exactly know his own reasons behind it.Maybe he thought it was best for them to be as close as possible in case a enemy appeared behind them.It could just the urge he had to it.Well,he was kind of confused but stuck with the first.

"I get the feeling that we fought together as well.I don't really remember anything yet but I have that feeling."He said as he continued to pull her along.Nine felt something come back he remembered that he did this before.Well,that wasn't much.

---

Destina was finding this guy to be so amusing more she heard him talk.He would be the most fun to destroy! "This be so much fun.Seriously, this is like a game,a quite amusing one at that."She said with a smirk.This guy was so confident that was all she could say for weaknesses right now.

"Well,you may change your mind on that.A chance that is true.Being. around on can only improve my chances.I never expected there to be an opening.I can tell that you are the type to never trust anyone and never leave yourself open.I'm the same way myself."She said with a light laugh.

Then she heard him say that he would find her weaknesses."I thought you were confident.If you are indeed so sure you can defeat me, why even bother look for my weaknesses.I am aware that it won't be easy ,I can tell that you are strong."She said with a smirk."Why should I try when I don't know your strengths and weaknesses.I'll study you closely,that I have decided."Destina explained.

She laughed loudly and uncrotrollable."Your so much fun.Your going to be one of my favorites to destroy if I do destroy you in the end."She said still laughing.Testing her is what he said tough she didn't take him seriously."Then I shall follow you.I won't get your way ,I though don't care if you try to get in mine.I never expected you to help me ever, so that's fine.I won't be bailing you out either.Cause if you are destroyed by someone else that means you weren't worth my time."She replied as she followed him.

Then she got an idea,they met before so getting her old memories back of him.Could help her find more weaknesses.So she decided to try to touch I'm cause maybe physical contact might give her a memory or something."We met before,I know that.So I'll try to get my memories of you.Cause it may give me a better chance in destroying you."She said as grabbed his hand didn't explain her action.
Back to top Go down
pitapan
TK Baha
TK Baha
pitapan

PostSubject: Re: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 7:41 pm

Trust was a key concept in a plane where working together defined the mood. The relationship between the two was mutual – and felt completely natural. It wasn’t even like the two were complete polar opposites; no, somehow, Shi saw familiar qualities in Nine that clicked to her – his enthusiasm to complete tasks, though more outwardly displayed on him, was still akin to her. Different displays didn’t mean complete differences. But enough.

Shi was a analyst by habit. She paid close attention to the movements and spoke about them. She wasn’t sure where she gained the habit, but considering the vague recollections of the fragments of her memories, it made sense. Something about it made sense.

“Aye. Speed is important. Even them landing one blow may be enough to slow you down later.” Any hit could equal injuries and what she remembered of healing magic wasn’t very good. She could do it with practice, but she didn’t want to have to be forced to practice on someone actually in need.

When Nine grabbed her hand, she stared at where they were connected, trying to figure out if it was simply an affirmation handshake. But it wasn’t. He was simply holding onto it without letting go. Silently, she followed him, trying to figure out the battle advantages of it. Knowing that she could still use her shooter, though, made it so she didn’t bothering pulling her arm away.

“I wouldn’t doubt that we have. Considering we have the same uniform, we likely have some sort of relation… This feels inexplicably familiar after all.” Shi really couldn’t remember much, just everything she told Nine, but she thought she’d remember more eventually.

“Nine, regardless of if we can properly battle like this, I will use my weapon to guard our surroundings. No Warrior of Chaos will be able to gain a preemptive strike on us.”

~*~

A game, a not-so-lame game. A test, a never rest, putting it up and prepping it out. His confidence, his lack of care for anyone but himself at the moment, all of those mixed and matched and led to this game. A game of fun, a game of time, of game of no one, a game of rhyme.

“Finding some to make you suffer more, that’s the better of it!” Kefka exclaimed. He could beat her, regardless, he was sure, but what was the point in not searching more. Trust another nothing at all, trust anyone and that would fall. “Strength is what I have, but entertain is what I! Seek! I’ll study you closely! I’ll figure you all out!”

“That you do, I will be the victor,” Kefka said, his voice ringing. Some would say their combined wicked chants unsettled even one or two of the other Chaos members.

“Cross me once, shame on you. Never will that slip, you’ll be on the ground before you finish speaking. I won’t be ended, not by anyone.” He was serious… or not so much. It didn’t matter.

Hands together, was that better? Worse? A soon-to-be curse? He couldn’t say for sure, it was clear, when would it be, did it need to? Would physical contact work? Would it? Doubt it? Did he know her, did he not? He sealed his lips, refusing the let the fact go for now. He fought with himself never, never unsure that he was ready to fight, eternal, kept to the day. He’d be ready, always, always. “Will it? Will it not? You’ll see, but a fight will still be had.” He didn’t take his hand away, there was no point. No explanation, he really didn’t need it anyway.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 2:10 am

Nine felt relaxed with her by his side.He knew he could trust he completely.Did this have to do with them perhaps meeting before.It may have did.Well,they did compliment each other well he thought they had things that worked well with the other.Like how he had his determination and strength and she had her smarts.This meant he could believe in her.True,Nine wasn't start maybe actually dumb by peoples standards and reckless.But the way she was level heads she could keep him in check.

"You think so too.But even so if I get hit ,I'll still try my best to not let that stop me."He said foolishly.Yes,he didn't think much on if that did make things harder.The white haired boy didn't think much before saying anything.That clearly showed in the way he spoke.But that could be a good thing
 since he was pretty honest.

Nine noticed she didn't pull her hand away.But he didn't think about why.Maybe he was in the moment."Familiar,yeah it does,yo."He replied.Then he heard how she was going to help him."I'll trust you with that.But I'll be looking out for enemies as well,yo."He said as he couldn't jut let her fight alone.He wanted to do whatever he could.That felt natural to him.

"Your pretty smart you know.Got any other smartish ideas for battle?"Nine asked as he would rely on her for this as well.Though before he could wait for a reply from Shi.He saw someone that wasn't any of those things he battled before.Nope,that was a warrior of Chaos.It was the Chaos warrior Ultimecia.

He let go of her hand to help with the fight they would have.He pointed her weapon at her."I'm going to take you down."Nine said without even thinking.He ran towards her not knowing her powers.
----
Destina thought that Kefka was certainly someone she understood well.She may even be beginning like him.However,his meant she wanted to destroy him even more."I want to make you suffer a lot too Kefka.So we think alike.This only makes everything even more fun."She said.

This game of theirs was getting more and more interesting.How she was loving this game."Go ahead and try to figure me out.I want you to do that so that I enjoy myself more."The black haired woman replied.Never did this guy disspoint.

The confidence he had.Sure,she could say back that he would lose."That is what you believe.But you should never call a game won until the end.It makes things more fun."She said amused.The flaws he had she'd figure them a out.So far his over confidence was one.

"Well,don't cross me either.Well,whatever,you do won't change the fact I will want to destroy you."She said a laugh as she only found his every response interesting.

It was so nice to hold his hand.Did she really enjoy this?Who was to say?"So you don't mind ?"She questioned this being because he didn't pull his hand away.Well,they were walking side by side she saw an enemies.In response she let go of his hand.The enemies were Terra and Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |   | Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 | Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| Dissidia Final Fantasy | Of Harmony and Discord | 1-on-1 |
Page 1 of 1