AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ariisu
Claptrap
Claptrap
ariisu

PokéPartner : ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Gardevoir-2

❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Empty
PostSubject: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 3:10 pm

❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Large10
   Tsubasa was slowly resting on his desk.. The male was up late working on a little gadget, tinkering and screwing things here and there.. He lost track of time, the next thing he knew, it was sunrise and he had to rush over and get ready for school. He was rubbing his head.. He hadn't even had the time to pin his hair back. The tall male, pushed his hair back. ❝Nui..❞ He complained, as he slid his arm down until his head was rested against the cold desk. It felt so nice. 

Maybe.. If he just could.. Rest his eyes a little.. Blue eyes fluttered closed as the child like teenager simply tried falling asleep on his desk.
❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] 11607310
Yumi was quiet, she had been walking down the hall.. The teenage girl had a headache, she figured to the nurses office to get something for that and simply pushed the door open.  ❝Kotarou.. Sensei.. I have a headache..❞ She admitted and pushed her hair back as she noticed how quiet it was in there. Pulling slightly on the curtain she noticed the teacher aid basically asleep on one of the beds. Tilting her head to the side, the student couldn't help but sigh lightly.

"How useless.. Mizushima sensei.. Get up, I can't find the ibuprofen.." He was tall and he could reach it, she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 3:56 am

Hanae was going to to check up on Tsubasa.He was cute innocent guy and needed someone to look after him.So she decided to do so.As she wants to keep people safe.So the monument she enters the room and sees Tsubasa asleep she sighs.Great, he was asleep.Tsubasa was probably working all night again.Did she need to tell him every day for the rest of his life not to do that.God this can have negative effects to his health.True, that he did look cute sleeping and maybe kissing him awake like a princess from a fairytale was tempting.But rules must be taken into order and that was how it was.Plus, if he relalized the kiss then it'd be akwkard.

"Amaha-san, wake up.What did I tell you yesterday.Don't work all night"She said shaking him trying to wake him up.Why did he have to be so difficult?Next he was going to have toeither make him stop inventing or make inventing safer.Hanae wanted to protect this cute innocent guy in front of her.Did he not care about her feelings?Did he care if he got sick or seriously injured?

-----

These clinic beds weren't as comfortable as they looked.He had thought they'd be softer but they weren't.It was honestly dissapointing.The door opened up so it was obvious that someone indeed had entered the clinic.Some student with a cut or headache, maybe more serious.He would listen up to make sure.

Iku wanted to sleep more and ingore the voice he heard.Being a teacher was excusting even if he techinally wasn't one yet.The voice he heard belonged to Yumi, a female student at the school.Of course, he remembered her being 
one of the few female students at the school.She also, was really fun to tease when he felt like doing so.

So he opened his eyes and got up not super quickly but enough so that he wasn't being rude.He saw that he indeed was right about it being Yumi.

"You needing my help is pretty adorable."He said as he easily fetched what she wanted.Then brought it to her.

"There you go.So how is everything going?".He asked as he might have more to tease her about and asking how everything was normal for a teacher to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
ariisu
Claptrap
Claptrap
ariisu

PokéPartner : ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Gardevoir-2

PostSubject: Re: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:41 pm

Tsubasa was in his own little world. He needed his rest, he knew that he should take his classes more seriously and he did.. However, he would forget, and be so invested in his new inventions that he was just going to push through it and make something out for himself, that he would lose track of time, and fall asleep right at dawn.. To then wake up atleast an hour after so he could go to his lessons.. It was exhausting alright.

Once being shaken, Tsubasas right eye opened lightly to look at the female. "Gome-ne.. I didn't see the time" He knew that Hanae was just trying to look after him, but she was quite scary when she was upset and he would rather avoid that. Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes as he kept a gaze on her and yawned quietly, resting on the desk.

"Don't be mad at me" He spoke, through another yawn tried to keep his eyes open, the male was much taller, but he seemed to the baby his age repsented.

He began dozing off once again without even noticing, Tsubasa simply had a soft smile to lips as he slowly began falling aleep once more.

Without another second to spare, the purple haired male had fallen asleep once again, but this time, he had kept a hold to Hanaes hand without noticing.

~♥~

Yumi had glanced over to Iku, once he had given her the medicine.. "Look at that, the teacher flirting with his student." She had a smirk to her lips, of course in reality she didn't mind it. But she did enjoy teasing others and simply took the pills, placing two upon her palm and with her bottle of water, she drank them down. She needed some relief from her head pain, she didn't want to deal with it anymore, but if it didn't go away, then she was going to have to find help from a real doctor.. And not just Koutarou, who wasn't even in his office right now.. The female could complain all the wanted, because he was being irresposible. Yet she stood quiet and decided to listen to Iku.. That handsome teacher student. It was almost impossible to resist his charm once he had it on, although she did try her best to do such.

The female rose a brow to his question. "You don't need to be polite here, Iku-sensei~ There isn't anyone around" She smirked and simply sat upon one of the beds, crossing her legs one over the other and glanced towards the blue haired man. She did like having hi attention entirely on her. It was something interesting, aside frmo that, there wasn't many females in the school.. So she had that advantage to her.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:47 pm

"Well, if you didn't see the time maybe I should buy you a watch or call you to tell you to go to bed when you really should."Hanae said trying to come up with a solution.There had to be a way for Tsubasa to go to sleep at the proper time.She wasn't going to give up.

"I'm only mad because you continue to do what I tell you not to do.You could have health problems and your grades can seriously be damaged.But you should really be concered about your health, Amaha-san.Do you under..."She said but stopped when she noticed he was asleep.His hand was holding hers.Her face was turning red as she noticed.

"Amaha-san, wake up.I wasn't finished.How much did you listen to?Also, could you let go of my hand because it is improper to."She said her face still quite red.

----

Iku knew that she would react in such a way.Yumi wasn't like other girls.Most girls would get embrassed and blush.This was an unique reaction and was quite refreshing.He wanted to see her give in to his flirting but who knows if she actually ever will.Yumi was hard that y but the challenge was more fun that way.

"Yes, well how can I resist with such a beautiful girl like yourself."He said with a seductive smirk.He walked over so he was in front of her.The way that she crossed her legs woupd have drove most guys cray.However, he wouldn't fall for a girl.That girl may have thought she was really smart but he would show her how have she was.This was one of his favorite thing to do.So he wouldn't be serious like he usually was.

"Is that so?Am I right in assuming that you want me to flirt with you?"He said as a smirk still graced his features.He didn't understand this girl and one of things he wanted to do was figure her out.She was after all, a mystery that he wanted to figure out.Very interesting girl that was for sure.Never had he met a girl that he wasn't able to figure out easily so naturally he was interested.
Back to top Go down
ariisu
Claptrap
Claptrap
ariisu

PostSubject: Re: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:51 am

Tsubasa was still quite asleep as he held her hand.. Not even his teacher scolded him as much as she did.. He wondered why, it was just something that he was curious about. She did always keep him on check, which was a good thing. He would probably be lost without her. But he wished that she wouldn't be so mean to him.. "I'm so tired" He muttered with his eyes closed.  Unaware of the situation that he had Hanae in. She was so sweet, and she always smelled so nice.. But she was always mad at him.. Tsubasa didn't even know why half of the time..

He did try his best to make her a little less angry.. But it didn't happen. Once he was able to come to his senses his eyes shot open as he glanced over to the hand and let go. She was flustered so the tall and childish teenager just had to wonder why. "Look at how red you are" He had to laugh, it wasn't every day that he had the upper hand in a conversation and he was damn proud of it. 

Holding his stomach he kept in soft laughter. She was cute.. Really cute. His hand was placed onto her head and patted her lightly. "I'm hungry.. Hanae-chan.. Let's get food, nui.." He pouted lightly and glanced to the side.. The teacher wasn't there anyways.

~♥~

Yumi tilted her head to the side and simply laughed quietly. "Iku..~ You surely have a big head thinking of such.." She admitted and giggled lightly. Fingertips pressing to her lips and glanced up to her teacher.. He was very handsome, she knew that much. She always found like this. It was just fun to flirt with him like that, but she wouldn't let him know that. Iku was very proud, if she were to admit that. 

Their game would probably end, and she liked it. She knew, he knew it and he liked it.

"I am just here for some attention on my headache.. Instead~ I got a heated teacher trying to tease me.. Shame Shame~" Laughing quietly, Yumi leaned closer, her fingertip pressing to his chest, lightly pushing him back. "Besides, won't Koutarou-sensei get mad?" She spoke, Koutarou would scold Iku when he would tease her. "Now sensei.. Are you planning on helping me, or not?"
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:43 am

It took him so long to wake up.The nervousness she was feelings was unbreable.Yes, she knew he was tried and needed his sleep.Hanae wanted to help Tsubasa but everytime he did the same thing.Is Tsubasa a lost cause in this regard?Hanae wishes he would listen to her.Half of the time she believes that ingornes what she says.It can be so frustrating.Tsubasa probably doesn't even understand.Hanae cares about him that's the reason she's mean.If she didn't care she would be doing this.

"I'm...just...not good with situations like these."She said a blush still upon her cheeks and even a darker red.

"It's your fault for doing something so improper, I'll overlook this because it wasn't so bad."She said trying to make it seem like she didn't enjoy him holding her hand.Though Hanae did enjoy it but she was surprised by it.

"I've made some food if your interested in that.I figured you'd be hungry and received to make something healthy for you to eat.I'm actually quite good at cooking, I'll have yo know.I only did so because I wanted to do something to help you since out don't listen to me."She said as she held out a Bento to him.

----

Honestly, Yumi was a wonder.Never had he had problems getting a girl to submit to him.She did like him and he was aware that she was messing with him.Iku quite liked it and found it making things even more fun.

"And you have quite the mouth, making you quite the triple threat."He said back to her.Iku always had so much fun with her and her words.Whatever, Yumi said it made for amusement.It gave him the chance to come up with a good comeback.So he glad that she responded in this way.Honestly, it was pretty attractive and he could see her being popular with the boys.But he did hope to keep this fun to himself.

"Really, here I thought you came here for me to tease you.It's a shame that this isn't my office.Because then we wouldn't have worry about such things.We might have even more fun."He said teasing her further.Though if Kotarou showed up it would be a pain. But so far he was in the clear, s there was no harm in continuing.

"Ah,yes sure I'll help with whatever you want me to help with,my lady."He said with a light chuckle quite amused.Also, trying to further tease her as he did get a glass of water for her to take the medicine he gave her before..Being of some help was good plus he could still continue to tease her.Then he handed her the glass and waited for her next reaction.
Back to top Go down
ariisu
Claptrap
Claptrap
ariisu

PostSubject: Re: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:36 pm

"I get home cooked food from you?" The tall teenager spoke as he rubbed his eyes. It was moment like these that he liked. He barely had people looking out for him, and felt most of his life alone.. The only person that would watch out for him was Azusa.

So for the female to have made him a bento box, he just didn't know how to respond to that, he was surprised and shocked. He didn't know what to say, yet he did feel his stomach rumbling to the fact that he was indeed hungry and needed that food in him. Glancing to her, Tsubasa offered a soft smile and took the bento box in his own hands, opening it and glancing down to the food with hopeful eyes. It all looked so good, he had to admit that himself. He felt so happy, almost like if one of his gadgets had worked.

"This looks good!" He exclaimed and turned to face her. Maybe he would just eat it now and be happy with life, no? Taking his chopsticks, the male began picking at the food, wanting to taste a little bit of everything first, before he would continue eating. With a wide grin to his face and glanced to her. His cheeks stuffed and some of the food on his face. It was like he was eating his food with his entire face.

The male continued eating and smiling down. He noticed that the teacher was not planning on coming in. "Hana-chan. Let's go outside" He asked with a smirk and continued eating and continued eating contently. He didn't know how to make it up to her.. He glanced over to the female with a grin and continued eating.

~♥~

Yumi simply took the glass of water raising a brow. He was actually being helpful. How sweet was that? The female simply took the glass and pills, drinking it so that awful headache would go away.  Once done she placed the glass aside, he surely liked her being around, didn't he? Well she liked being around him and simply smirked lightly, glancing up to the male. "I should thank you, right?" She asked and simply glanced up to face him better, her fingertips running up his chest and gripped tightly. Pulling him down closer to her and simply giggled quietly. Well it was just the two of them at the moment.

With a giggle she puckered her lips and leaned closer. Before turning lightly and pressing her lisp to his cheek. In a soft and slow kiss.

"Thank You, Iku-sensei~" She whispered quietly and simply laughed, as she covered her lips behind her fingertips and pulled away. Pushing her hair back the female simply tilted her head to the side. A smirk to her lips still.

"Was that good enough, Sensei?" She asked curiously and simply tilted her head aside. That was quite a thanks she believed. It was something that she would rarely give the male, but surely she wanted to keep wanting more.

Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:19 am

"Well,if you are going to neglect good sleeping habits.The least I could do is make sure you have something healthy to eat."Hanae said as this was one of the reasons she decided to do this.Another was to see his smile and hear him call her food delicious. She didn't want to admit the other though because it was embrassing.

Hanae could see that Tsubasa looked so happy.It made her so happy and made her want to hug him as he looked so cute.But decided to ignore that as she thought it be improper and unbecoming."Amaha-san, do be careful, if you stuff your cheeks or eat too quickly you may choke."She scolded as she rather not see him choke.

"Very well.Amaha-san, you have food on your face."She said as she walked over closer and tried to get of off.Tsubasa was taller then her so she tried to step on her tip toes.But had touched his cheek and took off the food off his face.Oh, no she was too close.How ebrassing.Hanae tripped forward being so embrassed and knocked Tsubasa down.Her body landing right on top of him, her face hitting his chest.

"I..I'm so sorry." she said as her face was currently red.He embrassing for her to knock him down like this.No mention this sitution, what should she do?

----

Iku had wondered what she would do to thank him.It was actually quite thrilling to think of what she might do.Yumi was a bold girl and whatever she did was a surprise.So he had no idea what she would do."Well,of course.I would never turn down a thank you from you."He said as he waited to see what she might do.When Yumi's fingers ran up his chest, gripping it tightly, he actually got excited.Though he tried to ignore the beating of his heart picking up.That was after all, nothing.It just his imagination and nothing else.Though ,being pulled him down he wondered if she might just kiss him.

This was indeed a kiss not one on the lips.Yet he still liked it.The kiss felt warm and quite soft as her lips were quite soft as rose petals.Just a kiss on the cheek made his heart act as before and quicken.What the hell was wrong with him?This girl would not get the better of him.He would not be the loser and wasn't the loser.This was a simple fact.

"That was quite a fine kiss.But perhaps sometime I should teach you a even better kiss."He said knowing that Yumi was trying to tease him.Though he wanted to show his experience and make her desire to kiss him.He wanted her to truly want him and lose.This meaning that he wanted her to fall for him.Though he wanted to see what her next reaction would be.As she was very entertaining an he loved to see her every reaction.
Back to top Go down
ariisu
Claptrap
Claptrap
ariisu

PostSubject: Re: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:21 am

Tsubasa was just eating and he wanted to save some for them just relaxing, yet the next thing he knew, the female was brushing some food from his face, that was rather new to him. Was he that messy of an eater? Had she ever been so close to him? He didn't think so, he simply glanced down to her. She was becoming red? He had to wonder why? With a blink of an eye everything became different and the next thing he knew, he was laying on the ground with the female on him. His arms had been wrapped around her, as if a natural instict to protect her from getting hurt and glanced down to her. "Oi, are you okay Hanae-san..Nui" He soke rather curiously and blinked, he wasn't even caring to their position.

However his heart was racing, making him flush lightly and simply laughed quietly. "You're all red" He spoke, not really doing any mean intent to it, she just looked rather cute, he had to admit that much. His arms loosened from around her and offered a light smile. Resting on the floor, he would let her get off him when she was comfortable enough and stood with a bright smile to his lips. He was glad she was safe, the last thing he needed was her injured becaue of him and with that he pushed his messy purple hair back.

The male wondered if she was planning on getting off him, he was innocent, so to this, he didn't see anything wrong with it and grinned lightly. Ah, she was so small compared to how tall he was. He was indeed the tallest student in the school. Not a moment after, people started sorrounding them, which made him glance aside, he wouldn't see anything wrong with it, because he knew what happened, but to others this was an odd position.

~♥~

Yumi simply laughed, she didn't know what he expected.. An actual kiss? How cute was that, but no, the female was not going to fall for that. If he wanted a kiss, then he should be the one to kiss her and surely she wouldn't mind it at all. But Yumi knew, he had his own little reputation, from before in his singing days. Tilting her head to the side, the female simply glanced towards the teacher and giggled.

"Hm, Sensei.. You can teach me whenever you want that better kiss." She pointed out and smiled lightly, her fingertips pressed onto her lips and glanced up to him. He was not going to win this little competition. The two kept at it, the female could admit that she was infatuated by the teacher aid, but she wasn't planning on letting him know that much. She was wanting his attention, and she would make sure that it would go to her.

"Iku- sensei are you planning on teaching me how to kiss? " She pointed out, and kept her hands on his chest. This closeness was what she wanted from him, hopefully she wasn't missing much, since she was still in the nurses office and scoffed lightly. She fixed the males bolo tie and kept her attention to his neck, yet him in between her legs, she was sure that many girls would have enjoyed being in her position at the moment, but sadly this would be something that she wasn't planning on sharing with anyone.

"What do you say, sensei" She laughed quietly and shook her hair back.

Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Her heart was beating so fast and she was afraid that he could hear her heart beating.Hanae could smell him and feel his warmth.Tsubasa smelled like a guy, musky and certain smell of spice.It was such a relaxing scent and she wanted to bury her face to his chest.But she fought the urge.His arms were around her!Why did she love this so much?She wanted to continue to be on the position.This hadn't been planned.Part of her wanted to get right off and run away, the other wanted to continue being on him.Why did she have to be this way?She was fighting with these feelings for him and her pride.The warmth of him was so nice and she envied who would his girlfriend as she would be able to cuddle in his arms.

"I'm fine.Are you okay,Amaha-san?I fell on top of you after all.I'm sorry."She said as she was worried about him.She had hurt him and didn't like.Tsubasa was so kind and innocent.But she wasn't like that at all.She might be kind but she wasn't pure like him.She wanted to kiss him and bury her face into his chest.

"O...of course, I am we are in this postion.And...you're so dense and innocent,why do I..."She trailed off as she tried to calmly responded to him but failed.She noticed people were seeing this and she stopped saying whatever she was about to say next.She got right off him and stood up and held out a hand to him.

"T...this is just an accident,so just forget you say anything."She said looking t everyone as harshly as possible.

-----

This was to be expected.Always would she go with anything like this.Well,it was to be expected and he had to behave in a manner to keep up with her.Iku did like to do things of such.This would be educational for her after all.So it wasn't like he was doing anything wrong."Very anxious for your first lesson are you?"He said with a smirk.Oh, if she wanted him to teach her so badly then he would a poor teacher to deny her.

"I'll teach you, as I did suggest this."He responded as he looked down to her.Yes this was going to be fun.Would she continue to be as before when she gotten a kissing lesson from him.

Iku first placed a hand on his cheek,cupping it gently."Alright time for your first lesson.Wrap your arms around my neck if you so desire."He bent down his neck down to get to her lips.He then pressed his lies to hers.The dark haired teacher gave her only a light kiss as it only lasted a few seconds before he moved his lips from hers.

"That is a simple kiss.Now to show you an experts one."He then pressed his lips against hers again,then nibbled on his lips lightly and his tongue licked her lips.Iku was easily able to put his tongue into her mouth.Then he began to explore her mouth as doing so was something he usually did.He moved his tongue up to her roof and slithered it around her mouth,to each side of her mouth.The taste of her mouth was minty yet some sort of sweetness.He then pressed his tongue to hers and played with it.Rubbing against it, and fiddling with enjoying this very much so.His other arms wrapped around her waist pressing her to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]   ❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

❝ ιn ғacт, ι waѕ aғraιd oғ lonelιneѕѕ anyтιмe... ❞ [STASKY one-on-one] [yurenxtsubaki78]
Page 1 of 1