AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Hi everyone!  With my first post here I'd like to introduce myself and give you a small list of what I can rp so here it goes! Ill list them in the order I want to do them along with my oc's possible crushes...^-^ sorry if I misspell some hehe

Teen Titans/Teen Titans Go - Robin, aqualad, beast boy, 

Final Fantasy XV - Noctis Caelum, Prompto Argentum, Ignis Scientia

Warcraft (the movie or game) Anduin Lothar, Durotan, Medivh, Khadghar (see below for the game)

Overwatch - Hanzo, McCree, Genji, Soldier 76

Uta no Prince Sama - Ren, Otoya, Camus, Tokiya

Fire Emblem Fates - Xander, Niles, Kaze, Ryoma, Jakob

Final Fantasy - Sephiroth, Vincent Valentine, Zack, Angeal, Genisis

Destiny - Uldren Sov

World of Warcraft - Varian Wrynn, Arthas Menithil, Kel'Thalas Sunstrider, Illidan Stormrage, Anduin Wrynn, Khadghar, Uther Lightbringer, Darion Morgrane, Tenar Sunstrike

Devil May Cry - Dante, Vergil

Psycho Pass - Nobuchkia Ginoza, Shogo Makishima

Black Butler - Sebastian, Claude, Undertaker

Bleach - Renji Abarai, Jushiro Ukitake, Grimmjow, Kisuke Urahara, Ichigo Kurosaki, Isshin Kurosaki, Byakuya Kuichki, Gin Ichimaru, Shuhei Hisagi, Sosuke Aizen, Ryuken Ishida

Dragon Ball Z - Goku, Vegeta

Attack On Titan - Erwin Smith, Levi Ackerman, Eren Jeager

DC Universe - Batman/Bruce Wyane

Marvel Universe - Bucky Barnes, [size=37]Captian America, [/size][size=37]Thor, [/size][size=37]Loki, [/size]

Like I.said it's short but feel free to message me with others! Bleach is the #1 I want to do now  I have to make a character for all of them and it may take a while. Im won't be on every day but I'll check my messages and replies as often as I can! 

Last edited by shadowtiger on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:24 pm

Updated!!
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Devil may cry has been added to my list!
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 1:35 pm

Destiny has been added to my list!!
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Undertaker has been added to my black butler list
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Final fantasy has been added!
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:50 am

Fire embkem has been added
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:58 am

Utapri has been added to the list!
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 10:04 am

Bucky Barnes has been added to my list!
As well as Illidan and Anduin
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:10 am

Overwatch has been added to the list!
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 1:47 pm

Updated. Warcraft the movie was added along woth more characters from the game!
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:32 pm

FF15 has ben added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!   hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everyone! This is a list of rps that I would like to do!!
Page 1 of 1