AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Empty
PostSubject: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 2:29 am

Renji was usually the type not to let his thoughts wander.But with things the way that they were he in fact had to.Ever since he came back from the works of the living he questioned his actions.But then came his confusion with other things as well.That he wouldn't name.Nothing much had happened as Ichigo had not coke to rescue Rukia yet.But probably would soon but Renji did hope that he wouldn't be idiotic to actually do that.Though he believed that nothing bad would happen to Rukia otherwise he would do anything to better the situation.So he had finished with his training with squad 11 cause getting stronger to beat his captain Byakuya was his goal.That was why he worked so hard each day.As he was walking outside leaving the squad 11 barracks after training.He caught the glimpse of someone was rather familiar.That being the beautiful girl with Black hair known as Niko.Yes, he felt his eyes being unable to look away from her.Niko was after all a distraction that he could never ignore.

So he approached her but noticed that her captain Jushiro Ukitake was 
talking to her.Why when she was around other men did he feel angry?It didn't feel right like he wanted her away from him.This was Ukitake a kind nice guy and her captain also.It wasn't like there should something wrong with him
 talking to her but it still felt wrong.Still he felt as if he had to intrupe them.

"Captain Ukitake,mind if I intrupe?"The Red haired man asked kindly because he was respectable man and a captain as well.So he did at least want to give him respect even if his feelings for Tiko were confusing to him.

-----

The captain of squad 12 had invited Tiko his fourth seat for a walk.It was good for him to have some exercise.Being held up at the barracks wasn't any good.Sure, he was sick and had be careful.But it was nice to stretch his legs anyway.There hadn't taken a long walk or had gone fast.So it had been nice and calming.The conservation had been nice as well.Having some quilty time with Tiko was nice as well.Jushiro did in fact care about his fourth seat.How much he cared about his fourth seat he wouldn't say.But he would say that she was precious to him.Tiko was quite cute and he could see her being popular with the guys.

"Of course, you may join us as well Renji."He replied upon hearing the red haired man's reply.Jushiro's expression was a kind friendly smile as usual.Sure, Jushiro knew Renji's feelings towards Tiko but he wasn't going to act differently towards him because of it.Renji was a great guy and he didn't mind Tiko going out with him.Sure, he would try to perhaps upgrade his relationship with her with her permission.But he was going to force anything as he was really easygoing.

"After all, the more the merrier.So Tiko let's continue to talk about what we were talking about earlier.Taking some time outside with you is rather nice."He said and wondered if saying this made Renji jealous.Cause he was making a bold move.At least he did think that this was bold and he didn't think it was wrong because he was speaking honestly.But he didn't like to hurt anyone's feelings.But it might be necessary.

----

Science is everything.Well, at least that was true to Kokoe.As science was her reason for living.Her goal was prove that science was true power.Yeah, people valued strength too much.What good can strength do if you are out brained by your oppodent.True can be sad of being out skilled but developing things to make up for those weaknesses was much more fun.Machines were her speciality but she did work on drugs to harm and help herself.Yes, she was aware that she was second to Mayuri Kurotsuchi.At least she was to most people but she wanted to prove herself better then him.Captain Kurotsuchi was her captain again a rank that should have been hers.He was a genius that everyone certainly didn't want to be around and defiently didn't want experimenting on them.

Honestly, she concidered Mayuri Kurotsuchi a rival and someone she has show up.Sure, she his to admit that she does concider him to be interesting man who shares her ideals.The only person besides Aizen who she doesn't mind.Yes, she won't say her exact feelings towards either of them.Aizen was someone who appreciated her goals and her company.

So she finished up her work, which had taken days.It was drug though she had also, develops machine as well.The drug could allow someone to become faster upon it being injected.The side effects were based on her trying it were it made a person extremely weak.The machine was an upgrade on her scooter now that it could hover a bit and go way faster.Now she did want to show someone but who Mayuri was probably busy with an experiment or something.Aizen might be good but seeing what her captain was up to would be nice too.So she flipped a coin.Well,  it was Aizen first.So she set out to the barracks and found him near by.

"Hey, Aizen.I wanted to talk with you about something."She said in her best causal tone.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:55 pm

Niko walked with Captain Ukitake, smiling and talking with him. She was happy to see that he was feeling better. Or atleast well enough to finally get put a bit. Niko felt she had a special relationship with her Captain - they had often spent a well amount of time together and Ukitake didnt seem to mind when she had questions or seemed to want company. Niko could never admit it but perhaps  there was something more to the way she was drawn to Ukitake.

When it came down to it, Niko was greatful for him and it was because of him she seemed to feel welcomed in the 13th squad. She smiled seeing a familiar red head walk up to them. "Hi Renji..." she said timidly. As Captian Ukitake allowed Renji to join Niko nodded her head and continued on with the two men. She watched Renji for a moment before her Captain began speaking again. 

"Yes of course!" She smiled once more. "The Captain and I were talking about the fish in the pond. They seemed very lively today, and hungry..." Niko stated, filling Renji in on their conversation as she twisted her hair in her fingers. It was somewhat of a nervos habit she had - especially when Renji seemed to be around. "Captain, this is the first time in a while you've been out....I think they missed seeing you!" Niko giggled a bit before looking up at him. "They must be happy you're feeling better." 

It wasn't a rare thing for the 13th squad Captain to fall ill and Niko had always been sure to do everything she could for him durring that time. In her free time she would take the short walk herself, feeding the fish in his abscence and trimming the bonzai trees like he normally would. She liked to think that by doing these things it might help him relax a bit more. One thing was certian for Niko - she didn't like seeing Jushiro sick and she only wished there was more she could do for him.

Once more she turned to look at Renji, curiosity burning behind her eyes. The question she had was pulling at her mind but just when Niko thought she had the courage to ask Renji about the world of the living, something made yanked her back. Looking away from him and feeling the blush burn her face she shyed away from it.

----

"Kokoe...I wasn't expecting you." He said keeping his back turned to her. A soft smile brushed his lips before finally turning to her. "But I suppose a short break would sound nice." 
Aizen smiled as he wiped off his hands with a small rag and walked closer to her. "What is it you wanted to talk about?" He asked as he pushed his glasses up to his face. Aizen wasn't big on conversations but something about Kokoe seemed....off...and Aizen had been drawn to just that. She would be a perfect addition to his own team he was gathering. Unfort

Aizen had other plans, and the pieces had began to move. It was only a matter of time before all he would have to do is sit back and watch. "Kokoe..." Aizen said as he waited paitently for her to speak. He liked to keep things focoused instead of wondering off track. As he looked down at her with a curios look he could only wonder. 

"Does Captain Kurotsuchi know you've abandoned your duties? He may not be so generous this time and I may not be able to step in like I have been...You know his paitence grows thin..." Aizen gave her a small pat on the head before he continued on past her to a table. He sat down and began writting as he listened. "I never was crazy about you falling to his squad..." He said honestly. 
"Do you enjoy it there?"

---------

Captiain Kurotsuchi walked quickly to the room he knew Kokoe would be. He was eager to see how her research he had assigned her was coming a long. She had proven to be a good addition to his squad though he doubted she could ever amount to him. "She'd better not be off with Aizen again or I'll have to give both of them a piece of my mind...She's been spending an awful amount of time with him and I don't like it one bit..." He said to himself as he opened the door.

Kurotuchi knew Kokoe liked to think of him as a rival. It almost amused him the way she competed with him and so once he was chosen for Captain he often liked to flaunt his supirior title by giving her petty research orders. He did enjoy getting the reaction out of her almost to a point where his feelings for her was questionable. Still he assured himself countless times that this girl meant nothing to him. Still, what did he care if Kokoe spent too much time with Aizen. The only ''sensible'' reason Kurotuchi could think of was the time spent working on her research would be waisted and so that was the excuse he used. 

"Kokoe, I'm ready to see how the research I've assigned you is-"
Kurotsuchi stopped once he was able to see the empty room. He felt his anger swell as he blasted a hole through the wall. "KOKOE!" 
He yelled before he stormed out of the room. He would find her. He would find her and if she was with Aizen he would blast a hole through both of them!

As Captian Kurotsuchi walked down the hall in the barracks he came to the familiar door and knocked impaitently. "Kokoe! Kokoe! I know you're there! What did we talk about just last week!?" He said knocking again and again. 

----

Aizen turned and looked at Kokoe as he heard the knocks on the door. He sighed as the knocks and yelling continued.

Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm

The sound of his name never sounded as perfect as when it was said by her.Renji did in fact like when Niko called his name.Her voice was a sweet chime that soothed him.So being around her usually made him less stressed.Though there was the times when he was nervous around her, those times being when she looks so adorable.

Why does she have to be so cute?

The red haired man could tell that by what Niko had said nothing had happened between them.Renji might not be a genius or good at romantic type of things.But even he could tell that so far Ukitake wasn't much to worry about.This was based on what be observed.Sure, Ukitake had gotten her alone but since they were just chatting about fish how could anything have happened between them.Sure, he was worried before but this was Ukitake and he wasn't the type to flirt.Though maybe he was putting his guard down.

"Fish,huh? I'm not really a fan of fish to be honest."He said as he wanted to be honest with her.She had done the habit that he found very attractive, the one where she wrapped a strand of hair around her finger.Renji even liked those small things she did they were like puzzle pieces that made her.

"So you haven't been outside in a while, Captain Ukitake.So do you think your good health will last?".The red haired man questioned the white haired captain.

Why is she not looking at me?

Renji didn't understand why she wasn't looking at him.Was there something wrong?Maybe she didn't want to talk to him about something.Maybe it was akwkard or embrasing for her.Perhaps it was about him.There was no way to know unless he asked.Though who knows if Niko would tell him.

------

Jushiro Ukitake could see that Renji had calmed down based on his expression.Renji now probably didn't believe him to be a threat.He didn't blame him since Jushiro wasn't a ladies man.No one would believe that he would be able to keep a girl.This being that he was too nice and wasn't really 'strong'.So he understood why Renji now looked calmer.The red haired soul reaper had his eyes all over Niko.Niko was really naive not notice Renji's feelings.They were pretty obvious and he bet that even Renji didn't notice that it was so obvious.

"I have quite missed these fish.They are such beautiful simple creatures.It is a sham that I wasn't able to see them for a long time.I'm not entirely sure if they really missed me.But even the simple things outside, I miss.Is it strange to miss such things?".He said as he understood that the last part was a bit off topic but he felt like he had say it.The white haired captain hoped that it wasn't such a depressing thing to talk about.

"I see, well, that is perfectly fine Renji.Everyone should like or dislike whatever they want."Ukitake sad as everyone should be entitled to thier own opinion.So he didn't mind Renji's opnion on the fish.

"Yes, I feel better.As for how long  will remain healthly I prefer to be positive.The illness may come back soon or later.But I will be careful and not worry about my Body too much."Ukitake explained to Renji.He truly didn't know how long his body would remain Poe these.Maybe just today or perhaps longer.He preferred to think that tomorrow he may be like this as well.

Ukitake notice then that Niko was looking away from Renj.He was sure it had deal with sometng akwkard or embrassing.Perhaps to deal with Renji's visit to the world of the living.

"So how did everything go in the world of the living?"He decided to ask casually.

"It went fine.Rukia is in trouble for remaining in the world of the living too long.But I doubt that the punishment will be too severe.So I'm not really worried."Renji replied back to Ukitake.He didn't mind answering his question.Niko might have being wondering as well.Most people would wonder if he was really worried.But he honestly wasn't.But he really didn't know anything about what they might do to Rukia.

-----
"Squad 12 is the only squad where I have the resources I need to get ,what I need done.I've also, been on squad 12 before he was.So yeah, I enjoy being on squad 12 and where could I go that would be better anyway?"She said and was about talk about what she had meant to talk about but then heard the knocking.

Wow, he certainly got there fast.Honestly, Kokoe didn't understand Mayuri Kurotsuchi sometimes.She heard his yelling and knew he was mad.This was going to be a pain.Yet she knew exactly what to say to him.She was going to tell him the truth on matter.

So she opened the door to see his furious eyes on her.She tossed an explosive at the wall and it exploded instantly.

"Aizen,leave though there.I'll handle this.Your help isn't needed and really you don't have to worry.So go ahead and leave before things get way worse."She said glancing at him.She needed Aizen around so she hoped he wouldn't be stupid and stay.Kokoe could talk to him later, someway.A genius finds a way.

"Well,hello there Captain.Yes, I disobeyed you.But don't don't blame me you really should blame yourself."She said a bit annoyed clearly and then sighed.

"I am so disappointed, captain Kurotsuchi.You didn't prepare a counter measure in case I tried Togo to Aizen.You clearly didn't even try to stop me.I was expecting something.Like maybe you'd use my hard working nature against me and give enough work that there is no way I'd be able to see Aizen.Set traps around the doorway,I bet you didn't even put a Camera anywhere to spy on me.How disspointing and here I thought I'd be amused by your counter measures."She said with a loud sigh clearly disappointed in him.She may be giving him ideas but really hadn't Kurotsuchi thought of anything.

"Another thing you seem to be wasting time on me and with you not wanting me to,you clearly don't mind wasting time coming after me."She said her expression being a catish grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:56 pm

Niko giggled a bit as Renji admited his distaste for fish. She didn't mind his oppinion at all. She looked up at Jushiro as he mentioned the fish himself. "I don't think it's strange." She said reasuringly. "It's really nice to appreciate the simple things. I think so at least..." As they continued walking Niko looked between the two men. Renji's handsome features made it hard not to stare. She looked away shyly when she caught herself watching him every now and again and looked away when he would turn to look at her. 

Niko admired her Captian's positiveness. Jushiro's illness and the way he delt with it had really inspired Niko, and it made her proud to be under such a strong Captian. "Captain Ukitake is getting better every day. He's been doing very well this time - I'm sure it will be a good while before he gets sick again." She smiled as she spoke proudly of Jushiro's well being. As he asked Renji about the world of the living Niko blushed a little and looked up at Jushiro, smiling a bit as to say thank you. 

She switched gazes from Jushiro to Renji as she listened eagerly to hear about the world. As soon as Renji mentioned Rukia, Niko felt her heart stop a little. Her smile faded a little as she directed her attention forward. She knew the two of them had always been close and she only wondered if Rejni felt something more for Rukia. 

'Why do I feel so sad when he mentions her?' She thought to herself. 

Niko tried to ignore the feeling and looked back up at him. "I bet Byakuya wasn't very happy..." She said looking at Jushiro. "Renji, what is it like?" She asked a bit quietly after a short pause between the group. "In the world of the living...Is it really what everyone says it is?" Her curiosity finally got the better of her as she asked questions about the world. She hadn't been there yet and was very eager to go one day soon. 

As soon as the questions escaped her lips she looked back at Jushiro.  

"Hmm.." Aizen smiled down at her. The way she talked about squad 12 interested him - though he thought it strange that she enjoyed it so much. "Kokoe..." Aizen began. He didn't really want to leave. Even more so he didn't want to leave her with Kurotsuchi. After a moment he watched her and decided not to argue with her. He would find her again later. "Good luck...I hope we can continue our conversation soon." He said before stepping through the hole.

Kokoe was indeed an interesting being. One that always seemed to suprise him. He liked the fact that she was very well defending herself, and she wasn't afraid to go against the rules set by her Captain. He almost wished he could convince her to join his squad.

--

"I knew you were here...What have I told you!" Kurotsuchi said grabbing her arm roughly. "Where is Aizen before I blow a hole through you!?" He asked pulling her to him. The more she spoke the more upset it made him. "Even if I did give you enough work, you would still wonder off." Pushing her away from him he quickly turned and started for the door. 

The captain was expecting the girl to follow him back to the lab. He would deal with her there...
Kurotsuchi enjoyed the game at times, but when Kokoe began to rant on he finally had enough. He turned back to her and reached out to her, pulling her infront of him angrily. "I will deal with Aizen once I'm finished with you." He said under his breath as he pushed her forward. "Actually Kokoe it is I who am disappointed in you. I give you one simple task and you can't even complete that. How foolish..." 

As the two walked Kurotsuchi continued. 
"I had hoped that it wouldn't come to spying on you but if that's what I have to do in order to have at least half way decent researchers on my squad then so be it....It's no wonder you didn't make Captain...As for wasting my time you will pay dearly. I've almost considered doing away with you in order to save my time...Or perhaps I should just get rid of Captain Aizen instead..." 

A sly grin crossed Kurotsuchi's face as he waited for her reaction to his words. 
------

"Kokoe, Is he giving you trouble again?" Aizen asked as he caught up to them from behind. Kurotsuchi turned as his grin faded. "Aizen...I think you've wasted enough of our time already. Kokoe has work she needs to get back to and I would much appreciate it if you would stop meddling in our affairs."

Aizen pushed his glasses further up his nose as he smiled politely. "My appologies Kurotsuchi. If I had known I was interrupting Kokoe's work I wouldn't have sent for her..." Aizen looked at Kokoe and gave her a soft smile and a quick wink once Kurotsuchi had looked away.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Her Laughter is so cute...

A light blush covered Renji's cheeks when he thought that.He looked away because she was too dazzling tolook at for too long.Also, if he looked at her now he thought that perhaps it would become difficult to look away.Niko didn't seem to mind that he disliked fish and for that he was glad.

Renji felt that someone was looking at him, perhaps it was Niko.However, very time he glanced back at her she turned her gaze else where.It was unfortunate because he wanted to confirm that she looking at him as much as he thought.This was probably because he had feelings for her and wanted to think that she had the same for him.

Well, Niko was confident that her captain would remain healthy for sometime he doubted it.This wasn't t be negative but wasn't it a fact that Ukitake's health became good and then back to being bad quickly.So he doubted that it would last long.But he decided to say nothing more on the subject, Niko should be positive and happy as much as possible.Even if this was about Ukitake another guy who might be after Niko's heart as well.

Taking about Rukia more wouldn't help.He didn't want to make the mood turn depressing.It is better to have Niko smiling.He noticed that her smile lost it's usual cheerfulness as it faded a bit.He suspected that it might be that because she was worried about him.Rukia lost her power and that made him worried about her.Rukia was a childhood friend who he cherished after all.He didn't feel the same way towards Niko.It was a strong friendship like Rukia was a sister he had to protect.That was all there was to their relationship.With Niko it was different but he didn't quite understand his feelings towards Niko yet.

"The world of the living is a strange place for sure.The buildings are build different from ours.Their food is way different and are things that I've never had before.So it is a place that is quite hard to explain.So you really need to see for yourself because I don't think I can explain that place properly."He said as he told her about the world of the living.It was hard to explain such a strange place and he probably failed at it.Well,he wondered if Captain Ukitake has been there, if he had he probably explain it way better then him.Though he hoped that Renji wouldn't look too idiotic for not being able to properly talk about the world of the living.

--------

Just to hear her say that it wasn't strange for him to love the simplest of 
things made him happy.Jushiro wasn't sure if this was because Niko said it or if it would have made him equally happy if anyone else had said that.Maybe Niko was the reason he recovered this quickly and maybe with her he could remain healthly for some time.This was defiant but he liked to think this.Being with her would certainly help though,

Then she spoke well of his well being.How could he be any more happier then to hear her confidence.This made him more confident.Ukitake wasn't as confident as he appeared.Most would think that he is.But that s a lie he worry about his health.That one day he might just die and leave everyone behind.That he wouldn't be able to see everyone's smiles anymore.He didn't want to leave everyone or be alone.These were his fears that he hid behind his smile and kind eyes.The reason why he didn't tell anyone was that he didn't want to worry anyone.This was the reason he kept a lot of his fears and worries inside.These were things better left unsaid.

I wish I was as confident as her.

"Yes,well you're right Niko.It will probably be a good while.It is better to be posstive than negative.But with everyone counting on me to be a good captain I have to remain healthily as long as possible."He replied with a smile.

Ukitake noticed the slight change in her expression.There were two things that Niko could be feeling worried for Renji or Jealousity.Part of him hoped that it was just worry as he hoped she didn't like Renji.He would accept it if she did like Renji but he hoped she didn't.Ukitake just hoped that he had a chance was all.He noticed that she was looking at Renji a lot this was making it really seem like Niko had feelings for Renji.But he decided to Denie the fact as he decided only to accept that Niko liked Renji if she sad that she did.

With ever using that Rukia was going through he was prepared to help."Yes,Captain Kuchiki must be worried about his sister.I heard that she has given her spirtiual power to a human and now as lost her power.I will try to help Rukia all that I can she is a member of my squad after all."Jushiro said kindly because it was his duty as a captain to help.But it was more then that Ukitake loved to help people as he was quite kind and couldn't stand by and do nothing.There was also, the fact that he was now healtly at the moment so it was a good time to.

The disgussion then turned to be about the world of the living."I haven't been to the world of the living yet,myself.With being a Captain and my health I've haven't gotten the chance.I do hope to go myself."He said response.Renji didn't seem to be good at explain things about the world of the living.This probably had to do with things being so strange you had to see them yourself.

-------

Great, they were going to have a good conservation an now she had to deal with her captain.Her Captain's grip was so harsh that it really hurt.Even though the cloth it hurt her.Sure, Kokoe was a harsh person but she was pretty delicate.So she wasn't a fan of being treated like this."I don't understand why you're so mad.Your reason to being mad is something I just don't understand.There are people in your squad that waste more time.I don't see you going after them."she said with a sigh.

"Don't involve Aizen in this, it is my fault.So bothering him with this isn't something that you need to do."She replied.Kokoe noticed that Mayuri was so mad that it was illogical

"Disappointed in me?I finished the task I was asked to do.I just didn't show you the finished work.I only didn't show you right away because I wanted to do a couple project for myself and talk a little to Aizen.Am I not allow any time to do as I please?Or do I need to live by your schedule." She said quite crankyly.

This was at first going alright but with Kurotsuchi she always felt this stress.Like she had to do as he wanted.This can be the case a lot but other times she felt like she had to see him.If she was confusing the wholething so this was another reason she was conflicted in transferring to another squad.

"Did you just insult my skills as a scientist? I work hard and don't sleep for days to get projects done.My intelligence is above yours so don't you dare."Kokoe said annoyed and quite angered.

"Kill Aizen?The amount of trouble you'd be in are you sure you'd want that?Besides that do you know Aizen's strengths and weaknesses?Aizen is a captain and not studying up on him would make killing him quite difficult or impossible.Then if you did I wouldn't care because if he got killed by you why should he be worth anything to me?"She said with amusment.It can be strangehow she can be anger and then amused so quickly.Now she hoped that would wipe that grin off his face.

Aizen intruped their conservation which annoyed her.It was rare for her to be annoyed with Aizen.But she wanted to say more to Mayuri.Yes, she followed after Kurotsuchi to see what her punishment wud e.No, she wasn't scared she was instead interested.

"Aizen, it's not your fault, so you don't have to apologize.I decided to come so it's my fault."She said as getting him trouble was something she want to avoid for reasons she rather not say.Azen winked at her and when he did Kokoe smiled slightly and gave his wave.Then she caught up with Kurotsuchi and continued on following after him.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:48 pm

"I really am sorry to hear about Rukia Renji. I hope they aren't too harsh on her..." Nikko still looked at the ground below as she said this. She wondered how Renji was truly feeling - after all, the two of them had always seemed so close. "Maybe you could show me one day Renji..." Nikko finally looked up at him with a hopeful smile as she held her breath for a moment. She was begining to warm up to him a little more and so she became more interactive with him as time passed.

She was still a little shy around him when she saw him looking down at her, his strong features suited him well and Nikko liked his tattoos.

Nikko liked Renji. He had always been nice to her and he was helpful when she was in need of it though she didn't feel like she knew him as well as she should. Part of her wished they were on the same squad but then again, Jushiro Ukitake was a captian Nikko was proud to have. He was always very helpful and kind and she liked to think of him as a very close friend - someone she could confide in when she needed. 

As the three of them continued their walk Nikko caught a glimpse of someone walking by and thought she moved away in time but was bumped on the shoulder. She turned around to appoligize and froze, not expecting to see captian Ichimaru. Quickly she bowed polietly. "I'm sorry captian Ichimaru...I thought I moved over enough..."

She felt her body stiffen as she held her breath and stood a bit closer to Renji.

If it was anyone Nikko was nervous around it was Gin Ichimaru. He had never given her a reason to dislike him, but something about him seemed to draw her in and she felt a little uneasy at that fact. She stared blankly at him for a moment wondering what might happen. "We were talking about the world of the living...I just got so wrapped up in hearing about it...I promise I'll be more careful next time."

She watched him, hoping he wasn't angry with her. He always seemed so relaxed but at times, Nikko couldn't help but feel there was a hidden venom to his words. She felt her body relax a little as she kept her gaze on the captian. Slowly she began to calm down as she saw the smile on the captian's face. She finally returned it with a small, shy smile of her own.

---------------

"Don't worry about what all the others are doing...You really should focous on fixing yourself..." Myuri said with an annoyed tone. "As for Aizen I will deal with him. If you didn't want him involved with this then you shouldn't have gone to see him." Mayuri's voice was stern with Kokoe as he pulled her along. Her mentioning Aizen sent a rush of anger through him that he had never felt before. The captain grumbled under his breath for a moment as he ignored her excuses.

"Kokoe, would you please stop whining...You're begining to give me an awful headache..." He said putting a hand to his head as they entered a new room. Kurotsuchi watched the girl for a moment as she kept going on about how she was so much smarter than him.

"I'm glad you think so highly of yourself Kokoe, but these things will only lead you to disappointment." Myuri sighed as he looked own at her. "You should get to work after all..." He gave her a stack of files to get started on. "If you are going to be on my squad you really do need to fit my schedule. I don't think Aizen is the best person to get mixed up with wouldn't you agree?" Captian Kurotsuhchi pinched her cheeks a little as he spoke. He almost enjoyed seeing her upset like this. To him it was all just a bit of fun. Still, he didn't like seeing her with Aizen and he didn't like the fact she was trying to cover for him either. "I'll be going to check on one of my experaments and when I get back -  which won't be long - I expect to see you working and not fooling around is that understood?" 
His voice was firm and he watched the girl with a demanding eye. Once she had answered he turned to take his leave.

Aizen knocked lightly on the door and walked through to find Kokoe with a stack of files. Kurotsuchi must have left them just for her. He smiled as he took one of the files from the pile and looked at it. "He keeps you busy doesn't he?" Aizen asked with a kind voice. He adjusted his glasses before he flipped through some pages and quickly skimmed through the text. "These are all of his failed experements?" Aizen asked as he looked at Kokoe. He looked at her seemingly tired eyes. They were beautiful, even if they looked worn down and stressed. He offered her a soft and kind expression before he sat down the file. "Let me help you with some of these while I can..."

Aizen took a couple from the stack and began reading more into them. Part of him was interested to see what Kokoe was doing for Kurotsuchi and another truly did feel bad for her to be left with all of the rejected ideas Myuri felt was beneath him. He felt drawn to the girl and he wanted to gain her trust. He wanted her to join his squad. He stopped reading the file as his gaze fell to Kokoe. She seemed to be hard at work.

"You know, I would really like to have you on my squad if you were willing to transfer. I could put a request in and have it pulled through fairly quickly..." Aizen turned back to the file he was reading as he waited for her response. Changing his mind he closed the folder and put it down, turning to her. "I really need someone like you on my squad. Someone as dedicaited to research as you would be helpful..." Aizen picked up the files that Kurotsuchi had given her. "Of course if you did transfer I would allow you to research what you wanted on your own time and not a stack of rejection experements that only waist your time..." Aizen's smile was still a kind one before he adjusted his glasses again. It faded into something more hopeful. "Of course you are free to think about the offer if you need to. It will be open as long as you like."
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:25 am

"I hope so as well.Being positive in this situation is a good thing."He said as it in fact was.Talking to her brightened his day.When he talked to her about this he felt better about what may happen.Like everything will be okay and thy is no need to worry.Renji didn't know exactly why she had this effect on him but she did.He may never get over the effect she has on him.

"Sure,of course we'll go together.We'll enjoy the sights and eat lots of good world of the living foods."He said with a smile.Renji was looking forward to spending time with her in the word of the living one day.It certainly word be an experience for him tat he wouldn't forget.Being in the world of the living had been fun but t would more special with her.

The fact that Renji was not exactly happy that Gin was here was apparent.Jushiro Ukitake had left saying good bye.Gin was someone who could steal Niko from him.That was something he feared and didn't want.So he needed to think of what exactly to do.Niko looked to be nervous around Gin.This could be fear or something else.So Renji felt the need to protect her.He noticed that she inched closer to him.So this signaled his need to protect her even more.Niko didn't need to be scared or nervous around this guy.Why should she especially when Renji is here to protect her."Captain Ichimaru."He said giving him a glare as he was protecting her.The red haired man also wanted to say with his eyes no to try anything.This was because he wouldn't let Gin steal her away.He never would.

Renji grabbed her hand trying to calm her.As he wanted to support her.This might have just been an act of support but he enjoyed it.The feel her hand of delicate and soft like flower petals.If he gripped tightly he was afraid that she might just break if he squeezed tightly.The heat of it was comforting like the summer sun.The touch burning his skin.He savored her touch as if it might be the last.As it was truly special and not truly enjoying it would be truly a shame.Abarai wondered if she was okay with this,did she mind?He would hope that she felt the same happiness that he did.However, he wouldn't really know until he saw her reaction.So he stared at Gin waiting to see what he would try.

He would be ready for anything that snake tried.
---
Gin didn't notice Niko until they had bumped into each other.This was streak of good luck because he could have some fun now.Things can get boring as a captain so to see her was certainly going to make things more interesting.Renji was here as well and was giving him a glare.Trying to threat him not to do anything to Niko as far as he could tell.Well,too bad for Renji he didn't feel threated at all.How could he be throated by Renjji.What could he really do to a captain.Nothing, so that is one of the reasons why.Another is that he believed that Renji didn't have the guts.All he was is a barking dog who threats anyone who tries to come close to his owner.Imagining Renji as a dog was an amusing thought.Anyway, Renji would not ruin his fun and he could make sure of that.

"Oh,no worries.Niko, I should have watched out more closely for you.Then it could have been avoided."He said with his usual smile plastered on his face.He could see that she was either scared or nervous around him.Honestly,he found it be rather cute.So he didn't mind it.

"World of the living.I have been there myself,it is an interesting place.Anyway,don't worry about it.Though it is cute to see you worry about such things."He said his usual smiling not faltering.So now he had think of what to say next in order to toy with her more.But in the meantime he should continue talking with her.

"It perhaps a good thing out bumped into me.It gives me the chance to see you after all."He said wondering what her reaction would to his little comment.Yes,it wasn't anything too bod.Renji had grabbed Niko's hand.That was quite bold he would have to top that.Hmmm,now how to do that?

Though he noticed that Niko had given him a small smile.How aforiable.He decided at that moment to be really bold.So he walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Sorry,about that.You just were so cute."He said in his usual manner.He may have  said that he was sorry about that though anyone could tell that he was in fact not sorry about that at all.Oh,he couldn't wait to see how she would react.

----
Renji was so mad now.How dare he kiss Niko.Sure, it may be a kiss on he cheek.But it was still a kiss.He never thought that Gin would go that far.So he had to say something.Renji had wanted to protect her.It was more then that Renji wanted Niko all to himself so to have a guy kiss Niko was the most upsetting thing.Jealosity burned though him like fire.He squeezed Niko's hand in anger.

"Captain, how dare you do that to Niko!She never allowed you to do that."He said anger clearly in his voice.He didn't like being this way in front of Niko but he had to say something to Gin.He couldn't flat out at that he didn't want any man to touch her.

-----

Kokoe always wondered why he hated her so much.He must hte her is what she thought" Well,if I'm not surposed to be concerned about slackers.Then shouldn't you be,since your the captain.Honestly, you say I shouldn't be a captain shouldn't it be the other way around.Another thing what exactly should I fix?"Kokoe growled back to him.He always made her have to act this way.This was natural for them.

"Fine, go ahead.I'd like to see you try.Aizen can handle himself so I'm not concerned."She said with a sigh.

"Another thing, remind me again why I shouldn't go to see Aizen.Seeing him relaxes me from the stress and he is respects me as a scientist unlike you.Honestly,I like that he sees the good things about me unlike you who only sees my flaws and criticizes them."She knew that he'd be mad now especially since she was basicly saying Aizen was better then him.But what would he honestly do?She felt him pull her along and she didn't mind it.

"Whining?I'm only complaining.Trust me.You don't want see me whin.As for headaches you have given me a share of them so that is payback."She replied with a grin.

"Well,yeah of course,I think highly of myself because I am that smart.I was born and raised to surpass my mother.So that I could be a scientist that would be remembered a long long time after my death.So I don't plan on being disappointed."She responded her grin still on her face.

"I guess."She said with a sigh.Then only to feel him pinch her cheeks and it hurt.But why did she kind of like it.She felt like he didn't hate her as much as she thought.

"Yeah,I'll work hard."She said as she pick up a file and didn't mind this.It could have been worse.She has had worse punishments.Mayuri was kind of soft on her she realized.Why was that?He treated Nemu worse then her and treated her like this.

Aizen showed up.Great,new she would punished badly now."Aizen,what are you doing here?Captain Kurotsuchi will be back soon.He'll be mad and punish me worse."She explained to him.

Aizen wanted to help and she liked that about him.He was always willing to help her and support her.Something Mayuri never did."Okay,but just a bit.You don't want to be here when the captain returns."She responded.Yeah,so Aizen seemed interested in her work.

"Yeah,they are failures.It's not the worst at least I don't have to be an errand girl."She looked through the filed and thus began her work.Yes,it was cruel thing of her captain to do it what could she do.

"Sounds like a good deal.I'll think about it.But if I can't get Captain Kurotsuchi to raise my position or do anything to improve my stay I squad 12 then defiantly I'm transfering to your squad."She told him as this was the logically thing to do.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Nikko smiled at Renji's statement. He talked about showing her the sights and food which made her excited. She couldn't wait to go, she only hoped it would be alright with her Captain. She was already enjoying her time with him and the more she warmed up to him the more outgoing she was, smiling and looking at him more than the ground. Once Gin showed up Nikko noticed Renji's change in behavior. She didn't quite understand why he changed all of a sudden but she tugged his sleve and gave him a small smile as if to tell him to be nice. Nikko was respectful and - much like her captian - didn't like to upset anyone. 

Nikko felt Renji's hand on hers, causing her to look down and blush a little and though she didn't protest his action she didn't want Gin to get the wrong idea either. Letting  her breath out she relaxed at Gin's words. She was happy he didn't sound angry with her. Her smile became more noticable as he spoke. She blushed and awkwardly managed a quiet 'thank you' as he told her how cute she was.

Nikko felt her heart leap as he spoke about bumping into her.
'Did he wanted to see me?' She thought to her self. She felt her cheeks burn as she tried to think of what to sa next. She felt nervous as she mentally cursed herself for not being able to think of something faster. As Gin made his way to her she watched him. The kiss he placed on her cheek came as a suprise to her. Her eyes widened and instinctively she put her hand to her cheek where the kiss was placed. "Captain!..." She said a bit suprized at the motion. Her gaze shifted shyly to the ground as her finger found it's way around a strand of hair.

Renji's squeez pulled her away from the moment. She pulled back a little as she looked up at him. "Renji, you're squeezing my hand..." She said before Renji's sudden outburst. 
"Renji...It's alright..." She said before turning to Gin. "Captain Ichimaru, please excuse Renji's outburst..." She said politely. 

Nikko wondered why Gin had decided to kiss her in the first place. Was it just a friendly hello or was there something more to his sweet gesture. Or was she just thinking too much into it to begin with....either way she smiled once more already reflecting back on the kiss. She looked back at Renji. "I'm sure captian Ichimaru didn't mean anything by it..." Nikko gave a reasuring smile at Renji as if to appoligize. She would like to believe the man did infact intend it to be more than a simple hello but she wouldn't get her hopes up.  

Her smile faded a bit as she became lost in her thoughts. As she watched Renji she thought about how attractive he was when he got upset. She wondered if he was jeallous of Gin's kiss or if he just didn't like him at all. Either way she liked the fact that he was protective - after all - Nikko needed someone to look after her.  Looking back at Gin once more she blushed. He too was quite handsome but his mysterious behavior intreauged Nikko most of all. Curiosity began creeping in her mind, wondering what Gin was really like behind closed doors. She felt stuck between the two for a moment as she sensed the strange tension around the three.

------

Aizen smiled at her acceptance and shook his head. "Kokoe, I'll deal with Mayuri. You shouldn't be so easy on him..." Aizen said wishing she would put her foot down from time to time. "Mayuri may be your captian, but you can't let him get his way all of the time...You need to stand up for yourself...You're his officer, not his slave..." The man adjusted his glasses as he watched the girl. Even though he had a place for her in his plans something still pulled him to her. He smiled as he looked into her beautiful eyes.

"I'm glad you're concidering my offer." He said happily before he scruffed her hair with his hands. Aizen was speaking honestly as he watched the girl with a smile. "Why does he give you these?" Aizen asked curiously. "If they are failed attempts..." He mostly spoke to himself as he read over more files untill he found one that interested him. "Kokoe, do you mind looking into this one for me?" Aizen asked as he passed her the file. "I think this one is possible to recreate with the right time and items...Kurotsuchi clearly didn't fully understand what he was doing when he threw this file out..." 

Aizen watched her as he held out the file. "Kokoe..." He began before she took the file. "Keep this between us. Since Kurotsuchi clearly regaurds this one as trash it will be our experement now..." 
Aizen's smile was interrupted by a click from the door. He frowned as the squad 12 captian opened the door to step in.

He knew he wouldn't like what was about to happen and dispite the anticipation of Kokoe's future dismissle, Aizen decided he would stay for a while. After all, the thought of someone like Mayuri being with Kokoe made him feel sick. 

---

"Aizen!..." The Captian said with a bitter tone. "I should have known you would come here..." He said with an annoyed frown. He wondered how long he had been here and the more he thought about it the more hot he felt his face become. "Captian you are free to leave now, Kokoe and I have some things to disguss." 
Mayuri looked from Aizen to Kokoe with a stern eye. How dare she allow him here. How dare she let him stay. She was his, and Captain Mayuri would make them both understand that.  

Aizen's smile returned on his face as he once again adjusted his glasses. "Mayuri, I was just having a word with Kokoe myself. I've been watching her for some time and I was just informing her it would be nice to have a mind like hers on my squad." 

It was a bold thing to say but Aizen figured he might win Kokoe over if he upset Mayuri enough. "I'm sure Kokoe wouldn't mind speaking with you while I was here..." He looked at the girl with the same smile he always had.

"I've had enough of these games Aizen....You'd best get out before I blow a hole through that head of yours." Kurotsuchi said furiously.
"Kokoe, you'd better get to work on that research. Time is ticking." He said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:29 pm

Did she not understand his feelings.Renji was happy to see that Nikko didn't protest him holding her hand.Though did that mean that she liked him holding her hand.There was no way to be sure about that as Nikko was innocent.So how could she understand his feelings?But he wanted her to understand and wanted to claim her as his.Holding her hand felt right and he enjoyed it.But everything went horrible when Gin kissed her cheek.

Why did she accept that kiss?It didn't bother her at all.Did that man that Nikko had feelings for Gin?No, he couldn't just accepted that.Anger and jealously burned through his veins like lava.She blushed when he complimented her telling her she was cute.How dare she do that?After all he feels for her.Renji didn't
 want to feel this way but he felt so angry and he couldn't control how he felt.There was no way he could calm down with the snake experienced flirting and seduations.Yet this woman didn't understand any of wat was happening.She had even twirled a strad of hair around her finger something she did when she was embrassed.The red haired man didn't want anyone else making her embrassed.Renji Abarai wanted her to himself so having Captain Ichimaru here wasn't good.His feelings were becoming so hard to control.

"It's not alright, this is probably a trick or something.I'm just trying to protect you."Renji said trying his best to make her stop being so nice to Gin.She hadn't liked him squuezing her hand.Which he hadn't meant to but did because of jealousity.Now he looked like the bad guy, Nikko was apologizing fr him like he did a bad thing.He was trying to take care of her but she kept trusting guys like Ichimaru.

No this wasn't helping."Fine!If he can kiss you then it should be alright for me to then."He said as he 
brought his lips to her cheek.He placed his other hand on her cheek to increase the physical contact that was currently made.With the fact that he still holding her hand the physical contact tat had was well passed what she had with Ichimaru.Her cheek was warm like hot milk and soft like a peach's skin.It was very pleasing to the touchng and he didn't want to let go.But he wasn't thinking of how to surpass what Gin had done.Renji instead wanted her to think about him instead of Gin.To think of him the way he thought about her.He did this for a minute before pulling away his lip and hand.

"Sorry,I just..."Renji said as he trained off unable to tell her an explanation.How could he look her in the eye.He was embrassed at what he had done and felt guilty.But he could only hope that Gin didn't do more to Nikko.

-----

Captain Ichimaru was enjoying every moment of this.Her expression was priceless.Her cheeks definatly looked better with a tint of red covering them.It was enchanting and he could see why some guys may like her.If he wasn't careful he might fall as harshly as the guy by her side.But honestly, Gin wasn't quite sure what his feelings for her were.Maybe it was because he never thought about them.He never had the ability to become jealous that is what he thought anyway.

When she behaved after the kiss he just had share what he thought."You are even more adorable now with that expression and tat reaction."He said with a smile.Yes,this was a great amount of fun.Kissing her was more then enough a good time.

"Lieutenant Abrari, you don't honest expect me to trick her.Why would I do such a think I would never trick or hurt her ,my word on that."He replyed as though he hadn't taken what Renji had said seriously.No one could trust him with how he had said his reply.

"It s quite alright,Nikko.I find that Renji just doesn't like me very much and that is fine."He said though he knew exactly what Renji was feeling was jealosity.

Then he saw that Renji had kissed Nikko's cheek as he did.He had even put a spin on it and touched Nikko's other cheek with her hand.The captain was feeling something strange. What was this?

"I find it interesting that you would do to Nikko what I did even though you hated it.Shouldn't you be feeling quite guilty about now."Gin said with a smile though his words came out like vile.Anger coating them.

----

Kokoe didn't think she let Mayuri get away with everything.She complained and things of that nature.What did she need to yell?Gosh,who did Aizen think she was Mayuri's wife or something.Well, Mayuri hated her so feelings between them was impossible."I don't let him get away with everything.I do complain, I'll have you know."She said response.

"Yeah,I'm not his slave and if he thinks I am I'll, tell him off.Did he say that I was?"She said next.It was true that she hated the idea of being a slave.She 
had to do whatever her mother said and now Mayuri was....gosh, things were repeating themselves.She'd never get a better status with him.Though she kind of likes it when he's demanding and rough.Kind of attractive.Aizen was a nice guy though and gave her respect.Also, he kind of pysicaly attractive as she eyed him a few times.

"Sure,it can be a project of ours."Kokoe said with a grin ,never turned down an experiment and it might make Kurotsuchi look stupi.So no way could 
not accept that.

Captain Kurotsuchi then showed and he looked mad.She liked that for some reason.It was amusing.The Aizen told him what she was going to tell Kurotsuchi.It was going to amusing to see his experssion and she'd know if he had any need of her.So she slapped Aizen hard on the cheek as she was mad.

"Aizen!I was going to tell him.Your making this even harder as well.I don't think your even trying to help the situation.I bet you even intended on manipulating me to join with a single thought.Leave or I'll make sure to end our friendship,understand?I'll talk to you at a later date on my answer."She said with a growl.Yes,she bet Aizen didn't expect that.Kokoe wasn't a kind person and did have her moments when anger consumed her.Aizen made
 her mad and she knew he meant manipulate her.Sure,she wouldn't regret this.Aizen made the mistake.She was sure Mayuri was surprised as well.

"Captain Kurotsuchi,I am thinking about transferring to Aizen's squad.Though if you offer me more and improve my life in squad 12, I'll stay.So it's your descion will decide if I will or won't work for you.Heck,I doubt that I'll even see you again if I do end up transfering."She said as she wouldn't work till she heard his reply.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:52 pm

Nikko watched Renji for a moment. She didn't understand why he was becoming so upset all of a sudden. "Renji...Gin didn't mean anything by it...What are you protecting me from? Is he not one of us?" Nikko asked. She didn't think he was doing anything wrong, infact, it was kind of attractive that he was being so protective over her, but still, she didn't understand why. Gin wasn't a bad guy - atleast she didn't think so....Gin had never given her a reason to suspect such a thing.

"Renji.." Nikko put her hand out to his chest as he leaned in to place a kiss on her cheek. As he put his other hand over the other cheek she felt her face burn more than ever. When he finally pulled away Nikko wanted to cover her face, feeling as though her blushing cheeks made her blush even more if it were possible. "Renji." She said under her breath.

In truth Nikko was a little embarrased and a little upset as well. She was begining to wonder if Renji was competing more so than protecting.

Nikko grinned a little when she saw Renji looked a little embarrased as well though the thought of being caught in a tug of war crept in her mind. "Is that true Renji?" She asked, wondering if he did infact feel guilty about kissing her. It was a side of him she had never seen before. In all honesty she didn't quite know what to do. Agravation swelled inside of her though she tried hard not to show it. "Why did you do that? Do you really have to compete that much with Captain Ichimaru?" She asked quietly.

Nikko looked at Gin as she let out a small sigh. "Captain, I trust that you didn't mean anything by it. Just a simple hello." The thought of this saddned her a bit. She wasn't quite sure why however the more she watched the man the more she wondered who he really was. She looked away as she took a strand of hair in her hand. "I really should get going..." She said to the two of them. She didn't want to cut her time short with either of the men but the situation was begining to make Nikko feel uneasy. She held her breath a bit as she stood still, caught in the middle.

Renji was sweet for wanting to protect her from things he thought weren't a good idea for her to get into, but it wasn't his place to judge Gin for Nikko. She wondered what made Renji think Gin was so bad. Renji was attractive, and she felt safe when she was around him. She liked the idea of someone who would watch over her and make sure she was ok.

Gin had never given her a reason to be suspicious of him. At times it was hard to figure out when he was serious, but his mysterious aura had a strange attraction. Her curiosity took over, she wanted to know what Gin was like behind closed doors, what he was really like.  

------

Aizen's eyes widned when Kokoe's hand connected with his cheek. How dare she slap him. Who did she think she was?! The man knew how to control himself well though, so he only hung his head appoligeticly. "Forgive me Kokoe, I did not intend to upset you." He adjusted his glasses before looking back to her.
What he said was true. His intentions were directed at Mayuri. Just the thought of him keeping her on his squad was such a waist. Aizen bowed towards the woman. 
"Very well. I only hope you will accept my deepest appology..." Aizen began to leave before he stopped and turned his head, looking at her once more. "I hope to hear you decision soon Kokoe. Whatever you decide, I will understand." He smiled at her before continuing on.

As he walked down the hall to his barracks, Aizen put his hand on his still burning cheek. The girl hit harder than he had expected. She would indeed make a good adition. He only hoped that he didn't mess things up.

Mayuri couldn't help but smile as he heard the loud pop connecting Kokoe's hand to Aizen's cheek. If he kept this up Kokoe was sure to stay on his squad. Mayuri didn't want her to transfer. Kokoe was his and he would do what he could to keep Aizen from stealing her away. He watched the Captain as he made his way out before turning to Kokoe. 

"Well if you didn't like your position in my squad you only needed to say so..." His voice was unusually light and for once it didn't show any sighns of anger. In fact, Mayuri was far from anger at the moment. 
"Kokoe, my dear..." He put his hand on her chin, pulling her face to his as he bent over to her. "I do have a spot open for you though, it is a challenge. It is a step up from what I've been having you do..." He paused as he watched her for a moment. "I'm not really sure you could handle the hours I need to be put into it..." 
The captain let go of her and stood straight up, now looking down at her. "I can most certianly improve your stay with my squad but it comes at a price my dear...."

Aizen made his way back to his squad's barracks. For now he would give the girl her space. After all, he did want her to transfer over to his squad. He sat down infront of a table and took the pen that was resting on top. He scribbled down a few words on the paper before picking it up and looking at it.

The way he felt for this woman was strange to him. He didn't think he was so capable of feeling anything like this towards another. What made her so different? 

Aizen sighed as he placed the paper down and adjusted his glasses. It didn't matter, one way or the other, Kokoe would be his. He would make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:56 am

Renji was sure that Nikko was so naive.How could she not see through that guy?She was defending him and Gin was playing her for a fool."Nikko,that guy is toying with you.Can you truly call this guy innocent when every action says that he is not.Why do you trust him so much?"He asked after getting some of his thoughts on captain Ichimaru out into the open.That guy may be a captain but he was a mystery.Mysterious guys only could be not trustworthy.Couldn't she understand that she should be cautionous.

"I'm protecting you because I don't then you should get close to him."He explained though this was vague at best.The red haired man might have had more selfish reasons to keep her away from him.But in the end he was sure that he could protect her.Why couldn't Nikko just let him protect her?That was something that wasn't hard to grant,right?

Her expression at the time when he kissed her cheek made him want to do it again.Her voice calling him name was like sweet soft music.Music that he would gladly hear again.The feel of her hand borought more desire and so did her blush.But he resisted the temptation.It was so hard to rest especially with how cute she looked.But he couldn't let himself become like that guy.Why had he treated her like that?Renji had wanted to kiss her but he had wanted it to happen differently.

"I don't like it when he messes with you like that.I just thought if I did that he would stop.I did it because I don't want him touching you."Renji said getting a lot of his chest.This was him basically admitting that he was jealous.Though with how she doesn't understand how Gin is bad for her he doubted she'd notice.He didn't know what exactly he was feeling jealous and perhaps some guilt for treating her like he did.Cause maybe he went too far.

"Maybe it appears that way.I know I'm being perhaps selfish.But I can't let him continue to mess with you even if in the end you hate me."Renji replied as he noticed how uncomfertable she was at the situation.Was he really competing with Ichimaru?Was he even really trying to protect her anymore?Honestly,he wasn't sure if was even right acting like this.

When he saw that she was leaving maybe he did feel guilty.Guilty that his actions made her feel like this.Why couldn't he say that he was sorry?"Nikko,I didn't mean for this to turn like this.This is probably my fault,but I can't apologize for that kiss."Renji said and reached out to grab her hand but didn't grab her hand.Maybe it was the fact that he didn't want to scare her off now.Perhaps inside he didn't went to go as far as to make her hate him.Would he ever recover if she did one day?

----

Gin could say a lot about what Renji said in response to Nikko's questions.This guy was making it easy for any guy to snatch her up.Seriously he wouldn't even had to try hard to take her in the end.Did he think that he was helping himself not look like that bad guy?All that he was doing was making himself look like a bad person for her to around.Abarai was so protective of her that it was creepy.Well,it was too over protective 
from what he thought."How are you sure that I am toying with her? You are so untrusting lieutenant. Can I do nothing to show my innocence?"Gin said amused.

"Abarai,Your so overprotective of Nikko.You should realize that she may distance herself from you.Being so overprotective can make someone uncomfertable.She may hate you if you continue to be like that."Gin added after what Renji said.One may wonder why he was being so rude in his vile way of messing with him.Was he trying to steal Nikko away?Who can say.That was something amusing in it's self.

That girl believed that kiss was a simple hello.How adorable and precious.Well,she was pretty oblious to many things.But that added to her charm."What if it wasn't?"Gin said as he grabbed her arm and drew her into his chest.So that he was embracing her tightly."Why do you believe it is a simple hello?Maybe I was tempted to kiss your cheek because you are so cute."Ichimaru whispered leaning over to whisper it in her ear."Maybe it had to do with your charm that must make many men fall for you.Perhaps,it has to do with your kind heart or perhaps all three."He replied still whispering.

Then Gin kissed her ear but before pulling away he blew a hot breath from his mouth onto her ear.He just couldn't resist the argue to do something.Then he pulled away and let go of her.Though by the time that had let go,he had enjoyed the warm feel of her against him.The feel of her figure that was quite right.The scent of her being a light lily scent and a bit of sugar.That sweet smell could attract men like bees if the smelled it.That he was sure.

Though he heard that she was going to leave."Does your leaving have something to do with me?"Gin said an amused smile on his face from his actions.Though before she could get away he grabbed her hand.Yes,he was willing to be that bold  because he wasn't a coward.

----

Kokoe knew that Aizen would be surprised so she wasn't surprised by his experssion."Even you didn't mean to Aizen,you upset me."She replied with a glare.Anger did still fill her even his look of apology didn't help."Leave.I won't even consider forgiving out till you do that."She replied.Then she simply gave a nod.When Aizen left she sighed in response.

But she was surprised by Mayuri.Why was he not mad at her ?"Asking is never easy with you.You aren't exactly the type that many would ask for a better job.I'm surprised you didn't deny my request."Kokoe replied her eyes widened in surprise.

Then Kurotsuchi did something even more surprising.He had gripped her chin and bent so he was staring her in the face.Calling her dear and telling her this well doing this may her face heat up.Her face was so hot and she was blushing bright red.Why did he have to be so close?He was attractive and interesting.The fact was she couldn't help herself.She became speechless till he let go.Her heat feeling squeezed and beating faster.

This guy was Mayuri Kurotsuchi and he wasn't mad at her for once.So she took a few steps back and looked away.Then took a few deep breathes to calm herself."I work till I collaspe ...you believe I can't handle long hours."She said with an annoyed sigh.Well,she shouldn't expect him to give her respect.This was Kurotsuchi and he was rude,and harsh.

"Captain Kurotsuchi,this job.Tell me what it is.How many hours?How much time to  get to work privately  on my own experiments?I do like some time to work on my own ideas.Do I get benefits?"The pink haired scientist decided
 to ask as she had to know about the job.Couldn't just accept without knowing.

"Let me guess the condition is to never see Aizen again.That is the most probable condition.You looked happy to see me slap him.Well,you wouldn't like me to be around anyone."She said as she looked back to him.She  walked over to him and stood up to touch his check with the back of her hand."Hmmm,no fever.Strange,cause normally you'd be angry at me.I figured you'd hit me,slap me or pull my hair maybe all three."She pulled her hand away.The skin she touched was warm and good that it wasn't for long.

Then she sighed again."Kurotsuchi, you are alike my mother in the fact that you don't want me to socialize to others or care about others.My desire was to never care about anyone.To never make a friend and I know that it still is my desire to never love anyone.So never getting a boyfriend as well should still be a desire of mine.I will try to satiy my mother's wishes."She responded as she smiled slightly.

"You look out for my desire that I like.You want to continue to work me till I collaspe again and again well,I already do but you wish me to continue to do so.I shouldn't talk to Aizen.Though it is hard not to.He is an interesting man 
and calms me.Very intelligent as well.Also, he respects me as a sciencetist.He is kind and a gentleman.Also,he is a mysterious as well.So how can I resist then?"She added.

Though after a few minutes she kissed his cheek.It felt warm,nice to her lips.Though after all the rouchness of the day,excusution, and the experiments she did on herself these past days she saw spots.So she dropped on top of him ,her glasses falling off onto him not breaking.Her small chest pressing against him along with the rest of her.She glanced at him before shutting her eyes.Her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Nikko felt a small sting at Renji's words. She had known him for quite some time and she never realized he felt the way he did until now. She gave him a small smile. "Renji, you have nothing to be sorry for..." She said feeling bad she made him feel this way. "It's ok to want to protect someone you care about...You just worry too much." She told him as she gave him a reasuring hug. "I'm stronger than I look...Don't you remember?" She said teasing him a little. Nikko always put up a fight when the two of them trained together.

"I can take care of myself. Besides, Captian Ichimaru may seem strange but I think there is something others fail to see..." She looked back at the captain, being sure to keep what she said about him under her breath. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me."

As Nikko started off she felt herself being pulled into a warm body. Gin's body was warm and Nikko felt herlsef blush as he whispered into her ear. His warm  breath on her cool skin was intoxicaiting. She felt shivers run down her body as he spoke. "Captian..." Nikko said feeling weak. She struggled to keep herself calm but she lost it when he mentioned the reasons he might have kissed her. Her body felt numb in his arms, like she couldn't move even if she wanted to. "Surely a Captian such as yourself...I mean.." Nikko trailed off as she tried to keep her voice from shaking in her nervousness. Finally she stoped rambling and took a deep breath in to calm herself. The Captian's own sweet scent filled her mind as she lost herself in it. 

It was when she thought she had herself undercontrol that she felt Captain Ichimaru kiss her ear. She felt a wave of heat radiate from her cheeks again as she drew in a sharp gasp. She closed her eyes as she felt his warm breath once more. Nikko found herself craving more once he moved away from her. "Captain..." She said almost pleadingly. "Not at all...I just..." Nikko exhaled, caught in the moment until she finally opened her eyes. 
He grabbed her hand once again and she looked down at it as if she were to follow him anywhere he wanted to go.

Butterflies swelled in her stomach as a mixture of feelings hit her like a wave. She felt bad that Renji saw what Gin was doing to her. She only hoped he hadn't heard anything - she didn't want him to get anymore upset than he already was yet the girl couldn't help but doubt that thought.

------------------------------

Aizen felt a strange sting swell in his chest. It was unusual and he tried not to think on it too much. Aizen's plans always fell into place and he was sure before long Kokoe would speak to him again. Still, the longer he thought the stronger the sting felt. Did he really want to make sure the girl was ok? He would give her some distance for now and if she hadn't spoken to him within a couple of days time he would make sure everything was alright.

Mayuri listened to the girl, not chiming in with a snide remark or hitting her to stop her rambling. For once he found her voice pleasant even though it might have been listening to her complaints. "Kokoe if I had known I was making you so uncomfortable I might have acted a bit differently..." He watched her for a moment before thinking of some kind of explination for her new position.

"Kokoe, I'll give you time to work on your personal projects on the condition that you stop meeting with Aizen so much. Honestly I'm just not comfortable with you being around him he's just too distracting." Mayuri crossed his arms and turned from her in a bit of annoyance. He could have slapped her then and there for even mentioning the Captian's name. Finally he turned back to her.

"I'll be willing to work with you to give you more free time then what I'm currently allowing but understand that if you don't get done what I need you to get done there will be concequinces understand?" He watched her for a moment and before he could react her lips touched his cheek. He was shocked to say the least and he didn't quite understand what happened until the girl collapsed on to him. "Kokoe...!" He said looking down at her. A small sigh escaped the captian's lips as he looked around the room before brushing his fingers As long as no one saw he supposed he would carry the girl to bed. After all she did look very tired.

----------

Aizen hadn't heard from Kokoe for the rest of the day and for whatever reason he couldn't seem to get the altercation out of his mind. Instead of waiting for the girl to come to him he decided to go out for a walk on the small chance that he might run into her. If he was quite honest he really did miss speaking with her. Something about the girl had captured his eye and he refused to let it go.

After walking for some time the captian decided he couldn't wait any longer. He decided to start looking for Kokoe in her lab. Opening the door he stepped through slowly, calling her name before closing the door behind him. He looked around at various specimins and notes. "Kokoe? I know you don't really want to see me at the moment but I would like to appoligize...Are you there?" 
He called out one last time.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 1:52 am

Renji hadn't expected Niko to respond in that way.That she understood that he actually cared about her so much.Well,she at least understood he wanted to protect her very much."Yes,I know that your strong but I can't help myself but worry.Sometimes even strong people need someone to watch over them.So let me do that at least for you.You are fine with that Niko...?"He asked as he wanted to make sure she was okay with that."I go overboard.I know that but my feelings towards you make it so I can't control my over worrying tendencies."The red haired man explained.Renji knew that she was strong and that fighting wise she was great.But otherwise in other areas well she may get hurt.He liked the hug even though it was short and he wanted to pull her in for another.

"I told you to stop doing that Captain.You went too far.Doing that to her when your clearly messing with her for your own amusement.Anyway,you aren't even considering Niko's feelings."He said with a glare.Renji pulled Gin's and away from Niko's.How dare he do that?!Sure,he was jealous as heck because of what Captain Ichimaru did.But it was mean to do that to Niko when she didn't say that liked the captain or anything.She may be scared.

"Apologize to her.Niko,I hope your okay."He said as he protective grabbed her and held her close.He would hold her to him until he had least knew if she was afraid or something.Renji had to protect her and he couldn't just watch.

Renji could feel her slim body against him.As his arms was gripped against her.Yes,maybe he was being overprotective from someone's viewpoint.But the Captain wasn't stopping.
----
Niko had been so adorable.Her cheeks had been so red.It was something he certainly did want to see again."Your so cute."He said after seeing her reactions.He was glad for the fact that this was so easy.Renji was hardly a challenge.If he wanted he could easily have Niko as his girlfriend.That s what he thought anyway based on her reactions.How embrassed she was.Though also,seeing Renji freak out was even better.

"I did think that we could have tea together alone.Abarai,probably has some squad duties so he should get to work on them."He said before Renji of o pull his hand away.

Though when he did pull his hand away his expression didn't change.Ichimaru had expected as much.So he wasn't surprised and he knew that Niko would side with him.He knew that she was sick of her protective dog Renji.Gin could gave her something way better.The way she honestly,treated Renji based on his outburst and words.Made him believe he couldn't go wrong.The silver haired man was very clever and sure did reckless thing.But doing something reckless could pay off.

"Why should I apologize?She never said I wasn't allowed to do what I did.Also,what is your relationship with Niko.If you aren't dating her what reason do you have to oppose me touching her?"He replied and knew that the red aired man would have much of a comeback to say to that.

Then he decided to be even more bold."Niko,I would like to know your feelings on the matter as well.Abarai for all you know she may have liked it.If that is so then that means your action is worthless,wouldn't you agreed."He said looking to Niko and then to Renji.He was interested to see what they would say next.
---
"What our relationship is classified doesn't matter.I care about her defiantly more then you do.You should apologize because Niko is innocent and never  told you that was okay.I could do the same as you but do I...?No I don't.I consider her feelings and if she told me she liked you doing that sort of thing to her then I would bear that.Because I want her happy.But that doesn' t mean that I wouldn't watch ready to beat you up if you hurt her."Renji said as he cared about her a lot.He loved her and knew that so that was why he was willing to give her up if she liked Gin but that didn't mean he wouldn't try.Neither did that mean he would let him get away with hurting her if that ever happened.
----
Kokoe had wondered he was acting so nice."Yes,well never mind treating me nice cause that's what your doing .That would be too weird.Honestly,you acting nice is creepy.Just be your sadistic cruel self to me.Honestly,your acing so weird.Not once have you hurt me in any form."Kokoe had said kind of missing that.She could deal with him better and she respected him like that.Far more interesting that way.

"Maybe,I'll stay that is if I'm interested.So what do I do for the new job.Also,I don't think Aizen is.Why should I give up on seeing him a lot.I could join his squad.After he proves his loyalty to me.Then he'll be way less dispointing then you.Honestly,Captain Aizen is way smarter then you and he has a lot things better then you.Like he's good looking,calming,does what I expect most of the time."She said to make him mad.She was waiting for some hair pulling,slips,punches.Also,some yelling and cruel words.Like how he usually does.

When she fell asleep after everything.She grabbed onto him.Kokoe was hugging tightly onto Mayuri.She could feel such warmth but didn't know that he had decided to carry her to her room.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Niko sighed at the two as they went back and forth. She pushed away from both of them, finally having enough. "Both of you stop it!" She said backing away. "Renji, I really appreciate you fell that way and that you genuinly care about what's best for me but I'm not a child. I can very much take care of myself." It pained her to admit it, but Gin had been right. She was getting tired of Renji always coming to her rescue. Between the two of them, bickering back and forth, Niko had finally gotten tired of hearing the constant nagging. She had finally reached her limit.

"And Captian Ichimaru..." She said turning to him. "I don't mean any disresepct but I think you're being a little unfair. Renji is my friend and I love him very much...but asking for my oppinion on the matter makes me feel as though you are putting me on the spot..." 
The girl looked away as she spoke to Gin. She hadn't really done anything as bold as that before and she felt almost scared after speaking to a Captian like she did. Once she composed her self she finally gathered the courage to look at him. "Captian, despite all of this I would like to take you up on having tea. Perhaps we can discuss this in a more private environment?" She asked. 

"And Renji, the same for you...Since I'm going to be honest with Captian Ichimaru I should be honest with you too." She turned her gaze to the red head. She spoke in a very firm tone, trying to hide the anxiety swelling inside. She didn't feel good about talking to either of them as she felt as she was caught in the middle of a tug of war. Stuck in the middle while they both pulled her in two different directions. Renji had always looked out for her and she truly was greatful for that.

"Now if you two will excuse me Captian Ukitake isn't feeling well and I really should check on him..." Niko turned away from the two men nervously and began on her way to the infirmary. Captian Ukitake had always been someone she could eaisly talk to when she needed advice and guidance. 

Gin Ichimaru didn't seem to have many people who trusted him. There was something about him Niko was drawn to yet very weary of at the same time. While she knew she was safe with Renji, safe was a word that - when she thought about it- made her rather bored. Not that she thought Renji himself was a borring man, Niko just saw Captian Ichimaru a bit more interesting than the tattooed man and it hurt a little to admit that. She didn't want to hurt Renji, but if she was being honest with herself he was lilke an older brother to her more than anything else.

She was sure Renji knew almost everything about her, what she liked and didn't like, what made her upset and what made her happy...Thinking of Renji in a romantic way seemed a bit strange to her.

Gin however was a man she didn't know much about. It excited her to think about the man he truly is even if she was gambling with something dangerous. It just made it that much more interesting.

Knocking on the door and peaking through Niko slowly entered the room to speak with her Captian, happily seeing he looked a lot better than the days before.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mayuri watched her for a moment grumbling something about Aizen. "Fine..." he said to himself as he walked out. "I will take care of this myself...." He said heading to his lab. "If she thinks for a moment she's going to transfer to Aizen's squad..." He said fumbling through some papers angrily. Just the thought of her being anywhere near that awful Captian made his stomac burn.

Just thinking about what she said made him wish he had hit her a couple of times. Perhaps that is what she needed to see just how lucky she was. "Aizen...better than me..." He thought to himself. "I should just let her transfer to his squad, it would be much eaiser on my part anyway..." He said angrily though the Captian knew he didn't mean a word of it. Growing angry with himself he blasted a hole through a filing cabinent angrily.

-----

Aizen couldn't take it any longer. He wanted to hear from Kokoe. He made his way to the squad's barracks and gently knocked on her door, hoping she would be in her room.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 4:56 am

Renji could feel that he was losing her. He knew now that nothing he was doing was helping her truly.It was Ichimau's fault.If he never was around.Then none of this would have happened.Why couldn't Niko ever see him as a man.Was he always to be her 'older brother'."Niko,I-I'm sorry."The red haired man said.But what else could he tell her given the situation.That he would back away,that he would trust her to protect herself.Could he accept that she might never love him.Those things he wasn't sure of.He was scared of many things that actually involved her.Niko could get hurt then he would blame himself.Should he let her get hurt then.She seemed to want that so is that the answer.

Then he heard that Niko had turned her attention to Gin.He we surprised that she was actually saying something about what he had done.Niko never had said anything against Captain Ichimaru.According to what he thought he could do nothing wrong in her mind though this meant that maybe Renji could feel happy that she felt mad at Ichimaru.That was good because that meant he had less chance to steal her heart."I agree with her.You shouldn't have done that..."Renji said though looked away.He didn't wanted to map things worse for himself so he looked away from her.Then Niko saw her draw her attention to him again.He sighed as she left.

"This is your fault,you realize."Renji said to Ichimaru.As he glared to him.Yes,maybe he was shifting the blame to someone else but he felt he had to at the moment.When he heard what Ichimaru said next he knew that yes himself he had blame.Renji should give her what she wants.If she saw him a certain way then he should Change that and if she hates him so be it.

"I get what your saying.But shouldn't you worry too.She is angry at you.Your trying to steal her away isn't that messing with your plan?"He retorted to the captain.Of course,he noticed that the silver haired man wasn't worried in the least.Well,he shouldn't she still wanted to have tea with him.That man made her blush and behave like he wanted her with him.Why couldn't he make her be like that?Maybe he should the next time hesaw her.This time he would be bold.Even if she didn't like it.
----
Gin was happy when Niko was pushing Renji away.This meant amazing things for him.It was quite amusing.He wondered if it was possible that he could win her heart.Was there a reason he wanted to win her heart?Maybe it was that she was cute and warm.That made him want to try to make her his.Trying something new was good right.This girl could easily be his.If he played his cards right anyway.The red haired man was ruining things for himself.So he hardly had a chance."Just as I said your too overprotective"He said to Renji.He could see how hurt Renji was.It would hard for him to recover rom such a harsh blow.Yes,how he would recover if he could at all.

Though the silver man was surprised that Niko had something against him.Though he had gotten away with so much.Now he knew his limits.So it was no harm done.Did he feel bad.No because he learned from this and would do better next time."I apologize.If I had known it would bother you.Then I would have never said such."He said though based on his expression it was hard for anyone to see f he meant those words.When she left he only knew he had to think of something.That would make he girl accept his apology.Yes,a gift may work and certain conservation would as well.Though he was sure he could work hard.Then she would forget about this.

"My fault?Why isn't it your fault for being over protective.No one wants to feel untrusted or weak in someone's eyes.It's only natural.You act like a big brother and get treated like one.If out don't want that then act like what you want to be to her.Maybe you may get what you actually want.Though you may have lost her already."Ichimaru replied back to him.Honestly,he was so easy to deal with.That was because he probably didn't think before he acted.That was the type he seemed to be anyway.

"Why should I worry?I learned from this experience.Unlike you I'm confident I can win back her trust.I get to have tea with her.You don't get that so you should be the only one worried.Anyway,I'll be leaving.I have something to pick up and prepare."The captain said as he left the red head.So the captain stopped off at some stores to quickly pick up a few treats for tea and got a hair thing fr her hair.It would match her hair color well.Then he left to go finish up paper work.Then he would wat for her or go get her.Whichever he had to do in the end.
---
Kokoe woke up to knocks at her door.Whoever could that be was the first question that came to mind.Maybe it was Mayuri Kurotsuchi her captain to say some weird things.Maybe before was a dream and he really wasn't acting weird.Though it could be Aizen.Though she had told him to leave her alone.So she did doubt that it would be him.But when she opened the door she saw him."Aizen,I though I told you to stay away.Oh,well I'm not angry at you anymore.I guess it was just me being being cranky from sleep depravetion.Hope you forgive me."She said with a sigh.Yes,she really didn't give a sincere look.But that wasn't like her.

Though she gave him a tight hug and kissed both his cheeks."Anyway,I guess at least I can make you some coffee or tea.I have some sweets you can have with them.We can talk a bit.I have lot to say if you aren't annoyed with me or mad."She sad unsure if he was mad or upset.

She walked inside her room but before she did she kept the door open for him."So come in and take a seat.I'll make you some tea."She said as she one he already liked tea.She was aware of what tea he liked and he had enjoyed these sweets previously.So she made the coffee and tea.Then she set a cup of tea on the table and coffee on the table where she would sit.So she sat down at the table.

"It's nice to see that you came.Really,I could nice a calming chat with you.You always calm me.Honestly,when Captain Kurotsuchi says your bad for me he honestly should wonder if the opposite is actually true.I faint from sleep depravation.It's his fault because he takes so much time from doing files instead of giving me more time for my own projects.Then he annoys me by acting weird like a creep.Your so much better.I know what to expect with you.Your calming,intelligent,and strong.Also,your interesting and always feel like there is more to you.Which interests me further."Kokoe said getting a lot of her chest.Then she took a sip of her coffee.

Then she sighed."I know I invited you here because I wanted to Mae things up with you.But could you give me a back massage.My shoulders are so tense after working so hard.I hope that isn't too much."She said though wasn't sure if Aizen would do that.It may be too much to ask for.Still it would be nice if he did.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:48 am

Niko sighed as she walked along the road to Captian Ichimaru's squad barracks. She supposed she would start there in her search. While she was away she had spoken with Captian Ukitake. It was nice to forget about the things that happened for a while though now she had to deal with it all over again.

The girl made her way to the barracks half hoping the strange man wouldn't be there. It was hard enough on her knowing how Renji felt about him. She truly did care for Renji and his feelings and she knew deep down he was probably right about Ichimaru.

That fact didn't quite change how she flet about him though. It was as though she was drawn to Ichimaru. She thought about her Captian's advice. She had been very vague on the subject but Captian Ukitake always had good advice. 
She sighed as she knocked on the door before she pushed it open a bit, peaking inside.

"Captian?" She said quietly as she entered the room. "Captian Ichimaru...."

----

Aizen smiled once she admitted she wasn't angry with him any more. "I'm very happy to hear that Kokoe..." He said calmly. "Is everything alright?" He asked as his smile faded a bit. He wasn't used to seeing her give such a look. As she embraced him in a tight hug he froze for a moment, not expecting it or the kisses at all but soon composed himself and wrapped his arms around her as well. "Tea sounds good." He told her as he walked in.

Aizen picked up the tea, sipping it slowly as Kokoe sat down with him. He smiled at her words. "I'm glad I can be of some use to you..." Aizen put his cup down once she finished with her sentence. "More to me?" He asked, puzzled at the words.

Aizen didn't expect her to say that. Infact she seemed to be full of suprises at the moment. Her choice of words truly interested him as well. Perhaps he wouldn't need to convince her at all to join him. Aizen paused for a moment at her strange request. He didn't mind doing it so after taking his hands off of the warm tea cup he stood behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

Slowly he began messaging her shoulders, working his hands and moving them back and forth. "Kokoe...If you don't mind me asking..." He started as he watched her. "Just what has Captian Kurotsuchi said to you?" Aizen moved his hands down a bit, working out all of the knotts in her muscles. "Kokoe, you should really rest more often. You feel so tense..." He said.

---------

Mayuri paced the room in his lab, going over every bit of information he had on the experement he was currently working on. Everything seemed to lead to a dead end and he was becoming very frustraited. A deep growl came from the back of his throat as he swipped his arms across the table, nocking everything into the floor. Shattered glass leaked fluid and papers were begging to soak up the spills. "I've gone over everything a thousand times and nothing is working the way it should be...the way I need it to..." He yelled before looking at a file interestingly. "What's this?" He asked flipping through. It was a file Kokoe seemed to be working on currently. One he had thrown out weeks ago. 

He flipped through before slamming it down on the table. "Why would she be interested in this?" He asked curiously. Of course the only way to find out was to ask her about it but the Captian was at fork in the road. He couldn't just barge in on her, yelling and screaming about why she had the file if he wanted to keep her on his squad. He put a finger to his chin carefully contemplaiting the out come if he waited and asked her nicely. He put his hand to his face dreading the whole situation. "Damn you Kokoe...." He said as he tried his best to remain calm. "Perhaps I should just let you go to Aizen's squad...Then you'll realize how good you have it here with  me...." He said to himself before throwing the file back onto the desk and leaving.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:22 am

Gin heard a knock on the door.He could only guess to who it was.He heard her whisper and was confirmed right by her entering the room."Hello there.It is nice to see you again."The silver haired man greet with his usual smile."I have everything for tea.I just have to make it.That is if you want to have some now."He said as he was well prepared.Though was she still mad at him.That was the question.Though he didn't have to worry like he said to Renji before.The fact of him being confident he could get out of this was what he thought.He just had to make sure she was comfertable.

"I bought you something well I was out.I thought it would suit you but tell me your what you think."He said as he took out a hair thing and held it out to her.It was a red hair clip with a red small flower and he did think it would look cute in her hair.The silver haired captain thought that giving her something would be alright despite the situation."I'll help you with putting it on."Ichimaru said though he didn't ask for permission.He figured this was alright by her standards as it was just putting a hair clip in her hair.

So he took part of hair putting it behind her ear his fingers brushing against her ear when he did.Then he opened the clip and put it her hair as to keep it in.Then he looked her over as he wanted to see how it looked."You look so cute.It does suit you like I thought.Though with or without it,you still are very cute."He commented as he pet her head gently as not to mess her hair.He couldn't help himself when it came to touching her it seemed.

"I'm going to go make some tea."He told her as he left to go make some.As soon as he was finished with this he set two cups of tea on the table and set out the sweets.He sat down and took a sip of the tea before him.He knew that he couldn't pretend at happened before didn't happen."I'm sorry about before.I didn't think that what I said before would bother you.I will not do that again."He said to let her know that he wasn't intending to make her feel uncomfertable.
---
Renji was walking outside.He decided that he needed this walk to calm down.It was best that he didn't go see her now.He bet she was talking o captain Ichimaru.That guy was always two steps ahead of him.Jus imaging he with him made him feel sick to his stomach.It made him mad at himself.He wished that he would have been more bold.Sure he can do that the next time.But what if it's too late the next time he sees her.What if e makes her feel uncomfertable like the next time.He would have to wait till that guy was gone to make his move.So he went to where he knew the captain would be.

Then he peeked in and saw that Niko indeed was there.Also,he saw the captain as well.That was only to be expected.It took all he had to not walk on them there.But he couldn't walk in and make her uncomfertable.He could only be bold around her without that guy around her.Otherwise she'd think it was a competition.Though with that snake alone with her.It made him so uncomfertable.Jealousity burned through him like a inferno.

I have to trust in her.
I have to hope that things won't get too bad.Though with that guy there anything could happen.

He thought as he watched them.When Gin got out his gift he wanted to say to her how that obviously just a ploy as he hadn't learned from the experience at all.He was just a snake.What could she see in him.Though the hardest moment for him to stay quiet came when he put that hair clip in her hair.The closeness of him to her.The contact with his hand to her hand and ear.Then him petting her hair and calling her cute.Honestly,it was torture to watch him touch her and talk to her like that.Especially,when he knew that doing anything may make things like before.After he was gone he would do bold things to her like he did.Not to show him up but because he wanted her to blush like she did for Gin.He wanted her to see him as a man.So he bite his lip in frustration.

-----

Kokoe knew that she didn't act like this often.Actually she never acted this way around Aizen.Maybe it was because she never got enough sleep before seeing him.That and she was in a good mood now.When he asked her how she was that confirmed that he was surprised."I'm in a good mood now.It is rare so enjoy it."She said though she knew he'd enjoy her company even if she was dead tired or cranky as hell.

Then he was wandering why she said there was mor to him.Naturally she laughed a bit."Yes,more to you.I'm a genius so naturally I know that your hiding a lot from me.Let me guess this involves you going against the soul society for some reason.That I figured out since you're planning something and with your intellect,the fact that your hiding even a lot about yourself.Also,you don't tell me anything does raise the chances of me being right."She said being confident she was right.

As for his skills with massaginig it was wonderful.Seriously,he had magic hands."Your seriously good at massaging.That felt so good."She replied.Though she still had to answer his question."Captain Kurotsuchi said
 the usual.He said I shouldn't talk to you because you waste my time and things of that nature.'She replied.She had to agree that she was tense."I wish I could sleep more and maybe relax.That sounds good.But I am a scientist so maybe I can't live like that."She said with a sigh.

Then she got p and poked his cheek.After that she stroked it with her hand."Aizen you'd be great to follow.Heck you'd probably even make a great boyfriend.Anyway,tell me what do you think a scientist should care most about.I always thought it was only science and nothing else.But what do you think?"She asked.

She grabbed her tea from the table but dropped it do to the fact she hadn't had her attention on it.Then she just didnt think to clean it properly and cut her fingers on the shards."Ouch."She said in response.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 8:34 pm

Niko smiled softly at Gin. "Tea sounds very nice..." She told him. She looked around before he mentioned a gift. She looked at him for a moment, suprised. It wasn't something she was expecting and for a moment Niko wondered if she should accept it. "Gin, you really shouldn't have gotten me anything..." She started. When he pulled out the hair bow her eyes lit up. It was simple, but beautiful. She smiled, feeling bubbly as she examined it. "Gin..." She started before she turned around, allowing him to place it in her hair. His hands were gentle as he lifted her hair up on both sides and his finger tips felt cold against her skin. She wouldn't admit it, but she liked the feel of his cool touch. She felt her face burn red for a moment as she caught herself thinking about it. "That's very sweet of you..." She said after he finished. Niko jumpped forward, hugging Gin in thanks for the hair peice but quickly backed away and blushed. "Thank you." she said softly as she looked away from him.

Once the two got settled with their tea, Niko blew on hers to cool it a little before she took small sips.
"Captain..." She said putting the cup down. She tried to prepare herself for what she would say next. It wouldn't be easy for her but she felt as though it would have to be said sooner or later. "I'm just not so sure this kind of behavior between us is appropriate..." She had started...Her eyes drifted away from Ichimaru's as she tried to make herself feel less nervous. She thought about his touch and their embrace from earlier; it was addicting and although she wished she could feel it again, she quickly brought herself back.

"I mean, you are a Captain after all and I wouldn't want you to get into any trouble because of me..." She still couldn't look at him. Instead she looked down at her cup of tea that she now had between both hands. Niko wasn't against the idea however, she didn't know how the man truly felt or if he had even considered that his previous behavior towards her could get him into trouble. Finally she looked up at him from her hands. She was still a bit nervous yet when she looked at him this time she felt a strange calm wash over her.

-----

Aizen, still behind Kokoe, smiled. She was indeed a bright young lady and instead of denying anything he stayed silent for a moment, continuing the massage. He leaned over so that he was only inches away from Kokoe's ear. "You do have a keen eye don't you?" He smiled as he kept his voice low. "Just understand Koke, now that you know I have somehing to hide I'm going to have to keep a close eye on you..." Aizen was still smiling but the tone in his voice held a serious warning.

He stood straight up again and walked around to face her. "Kurotsuchi said that did he?" He asked with his usual tone. "It's a shame really that he doesn't allow you the propper rest...Why do you think that is?" He asked curiously, picking up his tea and sipping on it as he watched the girl. He wanted so bad for her to join him. He knew she would prove useful and that she wouldn't disappoint.

----

Mayuri couldn't wait any longer. He grew tired of waiting on Kokoe for an answer. She always did this to him...She was always making him wait around. He left in a fit of rage to go find her and when he did, he didn't like what he saw at all. He listened through her door for a moment at the conversation between her and the one who sounded like that Aizen. He growled as he pushed his ear to the door.

-----

Aizen watched her as she poked his cheek and smiled. "I think scientists even deserve something outside of their research." He told her after she stroked his cheek. Aizen watched as her tea cup fell to the ground. When she cut her finger on the glass he bent over and brought her back up, wiping away the blood from her finger before he looked into her eyes.

"Kokoe..." He said quietly. "It's not my decsion to make but I want you to consider joining me for a moment..." He brushed her hair behind her ears as he watched her. "Whatever you need I can get...Whenever you need a break to rest or eat, I will allow. So long as you pledge your loyalty to me and only me I will allow you to do anything you want." He spoke softly and it was now his turn to softly and slowly stroke her cheek.

"I'll be needing to hear back from you soon...Time is running out for me" He whispered to her before leaning over to place a kiss on her fore head. He then cupped her cheek in his hand before taking one last look at her. 

-----

Mayuri couldnt stand it any more. He nocked the door down and barged in on the two, grabbing Kokoe's arm and pulling her to him. "Kokoe! What are you doing? I put you down to rest not to make deals with this...this..." In his anger he searched for a word. He let out a frustraiting yell before looking at Kokoe with enraged eyes. "Never mind this, I have something I need to speak with you about myself..." He told her.

Without even asking her he pulled her along with him.

"Captian..." Aizen called from behind the two. "I would be more considerate of Kokoe if I were you..." He said as he stood still. He meant it as a warning. Mayuri had no idea what he was capible of and if Aizen ever saw Mayuri hurt Kokoe he just might hurt him in return.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 5:31 am

Gin was happy to see that she still wanted to have tea with him.Also, it was nice to see that Niko loved the gift.Her expression was very lovely and he quite enjoyed it.Based on her expression after he put on the hair clip he could guess that she was enjoying his touch.Perhaps he did like her more then he thought.However,he didn't think about this much before."I'm glad to see that you like it."He replied.Then he stopped talking when she hugged him.It was kind of bold of her to hug him like that.But he saw that she blushed after she did that.He took another sip of tea and noticed how shy she was acting.

"Why would you say that this isn't appropriate? Also,may I ask do you like it when I act that way?"He asked though only to hear her reply.He would find her answer amusing.Although,he could guess her answer, hearing her reply was even better.So he naturally wanted to hear what she would say in response."You don't have to be concerned about me.I do not have to worry about that and neither do you.Actually,I was planning on asking you something for a while."Ichimaru replied.Though he had long sensed Renji.

----
Renji had been listening to them.He had peaked in the room as well.So he could see what was happening in there.It was harsh to see her be so friendly to him.How could he just stand there and watch them.It was too painful to watch this.Niko was being so nice to him and she was blushing.With her talking about how what he was doing wasn't appropriate it made him worried that she'd go with him.Well,with he everything was going that was far likely.

So he gripped the door hard and frowned as he watched.He couldn't go in there.It wouldn't help, it would make her hate him more.The red haired man couldn't bear to have that happen.That was why he put her feelings first.
----
Ichimaru wondered if he should give Renji a bit of alone time with Niko.It would be pity time.Maybe Niko would even turn him down when left them alone.That was why he wouldn't stay too far away.Although,he wouldn't be away from her too long.The captain did want to spend more time with er.Also,he was sure that the woman did too.The hair clip certainly did look cute on her.It would be a shame to eave a beauty like her alone with another guy.But with Renji around he could exactly tell her anything too personal.Plus,he could give Renji a bit of pity.Though he would enjoy her company a bit longer.

Enough to do something not bold but something nice.He pet Niko's head gently and kissed her cheek."I have something I have to make care of.It won't be long so wait for me."He told Niko as he left the room.But he made sure to look at Renji before he walked away enough to let Renji come in."I'll give you this chance.Enjoy."Gin whispered with  his usal smile.Then he stood enough away.
----
Renji entered the room knowing that she didn't want to see him.But he remembered that he had to be bold."Niko,I'm sorry for being over protective.I realize my mistakes.I hope to mend my mistakes."He said with a sigh.Then he walked over to her getting closer.The man knew he couldn't chicken out."I know that you may hate this but I don't care anymore."He then said as he wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him.Then he kissed her neck and held her down.Enough so that he could suck on her neck enough to make a hickey.Yes,she may have hated that.But he wanted to be honest.

"I am a man you know.That is why I don't want you to see me as your brother figure anymore."He said loudly as he glanced her over."I've been holding all this back a long time.So much so I'm not surprised if you have feelings for 
Captain Ichimaru.But I  love you."He explained as he was sure his feelings weren't known by her.So he decided to go all in and be even more bold.So he kissed her silencing any noise that came out of her.Her lips were so soft and warm o the touch.They felt so nice to his.The man wanted to greedily suck on her lips and explore the pretty mouth of hers.However he refrained as shouldn't go too far at the moment.At least he had to hear her reply.Then he would continue from there.What he would do next would depend on her reply.

"So what are your feelings?"He asked with a harsh blush on his cheeks as he was embrassed he had been so bold.Yet he was glad that he had gotten all his feelings in to the open.Now he just had to hear her feelings.This could at least let him know how she felt.
----
Gin didn't like what was going on there.But he would give Renji the time he needs alone.So he now was standing near the door way.He wondered why he felt angry.Could it be that he was jealous.He glanced in and saw them and found himself actually frowning for a bit.That was rare for him.But his feelings were leaking through.This must be because hiding his feelings was becoming hard based on the situation.He heard Renji confess and decided to wait for her reply.This might be interesting.So he put his hand on the door as he listened.
---
"I'm a genius so of course I fingured that.I'm glad that you see that."She said.Kokoe was amused to see that he was going to keep an eye on her."Great,that'll make things more interesting."She replied.That is what she thought anyway.The women knew he could kill her easily if he wanted to.Though she decided not to worry about that.

"Yeah,he did.He always says that."She replied.Then she sighed and said without thinking."He is a sadist and enjoys my misery .He really hates me so I guess that is his reason."She said as that is what she thought he felt about her.As she wasn't aware if he had other feelings for her.The omen wasn't aware of Aizen's feelings either.

"Really,that's interesting."Kokoe said amused.Then she heard he mention her joining him again."I'll think about it more.I'll give you an answer soon."She replied.Her cheeks reddened a bit when he stroked her cheek.Then her blushed turned darker when kissed her forehead and placed a hand on her cheek.

Then she heard Mayuri Kurotsuchi enter.The pink haired woman sighed."Great,I knew you'd come just when I got relaxed."She said with a sigh.The man was clearly angry with her as usual.Well,at least he wasn't acting like before.She was glad to hear Aizen cared about her.It was nice to have someone looking out for her.

Kokoe walked with Kurotsuchi as she had no choice.When she got enough away from Aizen she decided to talk to him."This is far enough.So what was it you wanted to tell me.Honestly,you came in just when I was relaxing."She said with a sigh.

"Well,you always seem to want to cause me stress and mess with my physical health by making it so I barely get sleep.Your worse for me then Aizen.But you never think logically do you?Well,these days you seem to be losing your intelligence. You failed to see the potitinal about one of files.You can't see to compete with me.Then you start acting all nice and weird.Honestly,you should experiment on yourself and take care of that.It is messing with everything."She nagged trying to pulled her hand out of his but failing.

"I should take care of my own emotions.They are interfering with my work too.Science should be all I think about.So I should get rid of them.I can do that as I am a genius.My mother told me that and taught it to me so well.So I'm not alone in this though still show some concern in how you are.Aizen at least hasn't disappointed me today.You are my rival yes.Then act like it.Aizen's offer is nice maybe I should accept it.He is calming to talk to,massages beautifully,is smarter then you.Well,as I said before he is better then you."Kokoe finished saying clearly getting a lot into the open.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Nikko watched the captain as he mentoned his question. She was a bit eager to hear what he wanted to ask her however she paused for a moment after he suddenly had something to take care of. She nodded her head, not thinking too much into it as she agreed to wait for him. She waited for a moment before she heard him walking back into the room.

"Capatian I-" 
As she turned around she was suprised to see Renji making his way to her and she was thrown off gaurd for a moment. "Renji?...What are you doing here?" She asked before he began speaking to her. She was taken back as he put his arms around her and bent over to kiss her neck. She let out a sharp breath as she flet his kisses. His words stuck in her mind for a moment, burning deeply. 
A brother figure, holding back...feelings for Ichimaru....I love you...

Her heart sank as he told her these things. "Renji I-"
She was cut off by his kiss. It was warm and loving and at first she wanted to shy away from it however she closed her eyes into it and it felt....right...

After he pulled away from her she looked away from him as if her mind wasn't made up already Renji made it a lot harder. She then smiled slightly and looked back up at him, putting her hand to his cheek. "Renji, Captain Ichimaru and I are almost finished with our tea, he's just stepped away for a moment so why don't you wait for me?" She stood on her tip toes, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Then we can talk between us..." Nikko didn't feel completely comfortable talking about her feelings towards Renji while Captain Ichimaru could be back any moment. Perhaps it was best to keep the way she felt between them.

She pulled apart and looked at him, still smiling softly.  

----

Mayuri could take it no longer. He had hi

s fists clenched as if gritting his teeth wasn't enough of a sign for the woman to stop with her ranting. He raised his hand and brought it down quickly, filling the air with a loud pop. In the moment his hand connected with Kokoe's cheek Mayuri began speaking before she had a chance to say anything. "You ungrateful..." His eyes flashed with anger. "Do you know how disposable you are?" He asked. "How quickly I could get rid of you if I really wanted too?"

Mayuri shoved her a bit before continuing on. "Yet here I am trying to give you what you want so that you will stay on my squad....I just can't stand the thought of you being with that sorry excuse for a Captain." He brought his fist down in a rage of furry. "You think I've been telling you to stay away from him just because I want you all to myself don't you.." Mayuri turned from her. He felt it again. The jeallousy that burned beneath his skin. It angered him to think she would fall for such a soft man like Aizen. Such a weak man. What did she see in him? He just couldn't figure it out.

Aizen walked past Mayuri just as he finished his rant at Kokoe. He stood watching for a moment and turned to the woman. "Mayuri I think it would be best if you left..." Aizen kept his gaze on Kokoe to make sure she was alright. Then he stepped forward, placing a hand on her cheek where Mayuri had smacked her.

"It's not wise to hit a woman Captain..." He said softly as he gently rubbed his thumb over the reddening mark. "Kokoe, why don't you go back inside and wait for me?" His voice was as soft as it had ever been and he offered a kind smile to the girl. 

Mayuri felt the burning sensation worsen. "Why don't you mind your own buisness and go tend to matters in your own squad. I don't need you waisting anymore of my time." He could feel his anger about to slip again. He waited for Aizen to say just one more remark. Just one more and he would blow a hole through both him and Kokoe, then all of his troubles would be taken care of. 

Aizen stepped forward and watched Mayuri. "Captian I'm concirned about Kokoe's saftey in your hands. I'm afraid I'm not comfortable with the idea of leaving her under your watch so I'm going to put in a request for her to be transferred to my squad immediatley..." He turned to Kokoe. "If that is what she wishes..." He said turning to consider her wants. "In the mean time I sudgest you do something about your anger..." Aizen turned and held his hand out for Kokoe. He would then lead her back to her room if she choose to take it.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 1:51 am

Renji had noticed that she hadn't pushed him away.The red haired man did like her reaction.In fact he only regretted not doing this sooner.It felt so right to kiss her.Her every reaction made him want to continue on.But he had to know her feelings towards him.Even if she didn't love him back he had to know.It was only right for him to know her feelings."I understand.I'll wait till your done.I don't mind waiting for your reply.I just need to hear your honest feelings towards me and I will accept whatever those feelings are."He said as he stroked her cheek.

"Well,I'll see you then."Renji said as he kissed her lightly.Then he walked out the room and saw that Ichimaru was near by.It seemed that he couldn't help but listen in when another guy was with her.So he could see that Gin had feelings or her.

Then Ichimaru entered the room.He heard everything and was amazed that Renji had gone along with      
confessing his feelings towards her.Then he walked towards her."I saw Renji exit the room,well I was coming back.Did you discuss anything interesting well I was gone?"Gin knew he was prying into her important business.Also,there was the fact that he had heard their whole conservation and wanted to 
hear her reaction.The silver haired male doubted that she would tell him what had happened when he was away.She was the type to keep things like this private.He knew that Niko had told Renji that she would tell him her feelings towards him after they were done with tea.Niko hadn't denied him right there like he thought she would.It made him feel angry.It was hard not to show his clear jealosity to her.He now understood the jealousity Renji had felt.

"I imagine he was apologizing for before.But a guy and girl alone,who is to say what may have happened."He said not over sure if he had kept the jealosity from his tone.He picked up his tea cup and took a sip."I may be prying to hard into your business.So if you don't wish to tell me what you talked about then alright."He said trying not to lose control of himself due to the situation.But that alone was pretty hard.Anyone who heard a love confession and didn't hear a straight "I don't love you" would make any guy in love burning with jealous.He was practically green with envy at what had probably gone down in that room.

---

Renji wasn't near the room like last time.He didn't want to go through the pain of listening to them talk to each other again.Sure he was jealous as they alone together.How could he not with that snake in the room with her.Captain Ichimaru was way bolder then him.So he was expecting that something may happen.Although,he would hear her feelings towards him and that made all the difference.This made him feel more nervous then jealous at the moment.He could only wait here and hope that guy didn't doing anything too bad.Which was very hard to do considering his feelings towards her.Well,at least she knew his feelings so at least things weren't as bad as before.
----
Gin got closer to her."However,who knows.You may have been kissing or something."He said as he stroked her cheek and then her lips.As he brushed her lips not knowing that he was in fact right.Soon he pulled his hand away."I am simply just joking.No need to feel tense."He said though he was hardly 
joking.Then he kissed her cheek lightly."You are just too adorable."He said as he sat down on his knees taking another sip of his the.He brought out the sweets and took out a dango.Then he bit into one as he looked over to her.He had to take his mind off what had happened.That was the only way to stop his current jealousity.

"Anyway,let's talk about something else.These sweets are quite good if you want some."He said offering some for her.He also, waited for her to sit down near him as well.It would be nice to get his mind off what had just happened.So he wasn't sure if he should ask her what he had wanted to before.Well,this might be his only chance or one of the few chances he'd get.

"What I wanted to ask you before,let me ask you now.Would you stay by my side no matter what?Would you go along with whatever I do and help me even if it meant betraying others?Especially those you may care about."He asked as he had to know if she would or not.If she wanted to be with him.As she would have to abandon everyone and betray everyone.This would make everyone in the soul society her enemy.So he had to know how deep her loyalty with him would go,This would be interesting to here.If Niko would be with him as he wanted.Then he would be quite happy.It would be nice for the two not to be enemies and be allies.If he could avoid it then he would.But he had to continue the alliance with Aizen.So he couldn't stop doing what he is doing.
----
Kokoe wasn't surprised and didn't flinch."Then why don't you try it?I may be weaker then you.But that doesn't mean I can't out smart you and win.There is also,the fact that I won't be afraid of your threats."She said with a glare.Sure,the slap hurt but that didn't mean she would wimp out.She was strong willed so she wouldn't stand down."Yeah,I know on really hate me being with Aizen.You're always against it because it wastes time.That and I think you hate Aizen."She said stating his opinion.Then he surprised her with his next words.

"That is a weird to say.No,I don't think that.I'm not stupid.You hate me so much that you want me to work all the time.You want me to be excausted all the time and cranky.You don't want me to relax and want me stressed out.You're a sadist so it makes senses that you like to see me stressed out or miserable. Why is that you hate me so much anyway?"She said being sick of not knowing the reason.The only reason he'd do all this was out of hate or envy.Otherwise it'd make no sense.Those are the only logical reasons.

Kokoe had wanted more time alone with Mayuri.To get the answer to her questions.Having Aizen here was nice as he made her feel calm.But she felt Kurotsuchi would be Eren more angry if she left.Who knew what he would do."I was wanting to finish talk in with Kurotsuchi.I had asked him something important.I'd love to just have tea with you.But he's just going to come in again .It's better if I finish my chat with him.Just wait for me,okay?"She said.

"I also,you.I should punish you for that hit and the stress you caused.Hmmm,I got it.Since you hate me,I'll do this."She said with a smirk as she got closer to Mayuri ,wrapping one arm around his back.Then placing on on his cheek and kissing him.As she did it long enough and had to think that it was kind of nice.Although,thinking about how nice it is pointless as he hates it.She then bit his lip hard and pulled away."There,serves you right."She said sticking her tongue out to him.She blushed as she thought about what she had did but glanced away.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:22 am

Niko jumped, a little startled at Gin's voice. She didn't hear him come back inside and the sudden coldness in his tone startled her. Soon she was comforted when she saw him and smiled to herself, amused at her sudden shock. "Nothing really. Renji and I have always been friends...I think he's developed a deeper feeling rather than just friendship..." Normally Niko wouldn't have spoken about it, but at the moment she felt comfortable enough to express her feelings with the captain. Then she blushed when he had mentioned a guy and a girl being alone. She could have sworn she heard a tinge of jealousy in his tone but was quick to dismiss it. Just what was he implying? 

"That's bold of you to say for a man who just so happens to be in that same situation..." She said, immediately regretting that she did. She held her breath for a moment as she felt her cheeks turn red. 'If he never have left I wouldn't have been alone with him...' She thought trying to get rid of the knot she felt in her stomach..."I'm sorry captain, forgive me...I just..." She trailed off hoping she didn't upset him. She was becoming bold around him, something she was afraid might get her in trouble so she became quiet for a long while, listening to the captain speak.

Niko became a bit nervous as Gin got closer, stroking her cheek and lips. His cold touch felt so good against her warm skin, making her wish he would have lingered on her cheek a bit longer. Once he pulled his hand away and informed her he was only joking she relaxed a bit but felt slightly embarrassed. It was always hard to tell when Gin was being serious and when he wasn't but Niko couldn't shake the feeling he was in fact a bit upset. With her or whatever it was he went to do she had no idea. She soon sat down with him and took one of the sweets, biting into it as he spoke to her.

Niko was so confused by his sudden question that she had stopped chewing on her sweet, just staring at the captain. She finally swallowed and put down the dango. What a strange question....She felt a bit strange giving him a straight yes. If he were her captain there would be no doubt to her loyalty to him. She would absolutely follow him however he was not her captain. Perhaps if she knew him like she knew Renji she would follow him as well or if she was in love with him she would undoubtedly stay by his side - no matter what. But she did love him, in her own way. She had been drawn to him by her curiosity and she yearned to know more about the man behind the smile.

She paused for a long while considering these thoughts. "I...." She started before she dropped her gaze to her tea. She gripped it with both hands as it warmed her. She stared at the tea, deep in thought. "Captain...for me to give you an answer there is something I have to know in exchange...." She said straightening herself up a little. "If I did follow you...If we betrayed Renji and all the others...." Her eyes raised to his. "Would you then be the one to take care of me?.." She felt herself blush as her hands became weak. This was the moment she had to force the words out of her mouth. "If I stayed loyal to you and never denied you, could you do the same for me?" 

Niko had to know why Gin asked her that question. Was he planning on betraying them? Or was this just one of his strange jokes. She couldn't tell and that frightened her a bit. "If you truly loved me then yes. I would follow you anywhere." She played with a strand of hair nervously as she waited for his answer.  

----

Mayuri felt the heat on his face. He could have raised his hand and nocked her back so fast she wouldn't know what happened, though, for some reason he did not. Instead he angrily crossed his arms and averted his gaze from her. How dare she talk to him, a captain, this way. It was all he could take and just as he decided that he'd had enough she grabbed him, pulling him to her and kissing him. It was so unexpected Mayuri froze, unable to react at all. She bit his lip and Mayuri felt a strange desire to do the same to her. To over power her kiss with his - showing her that he was in charge, not her.

Instead he pushed her away and the heat that was radiating from his face was no longer from anger but now from blushing. "What do you think you're doing!" He said folding his arms. "This is hardly the place for that..." He added under his breath. Mayuri grumbled a bit before he shoved her against the wall, trapping her between both of his arms. He stared down at her, his eyes wide and burning with madness. He managed a smile down at the girl before his lips crashed to hers. Roughly he kissed her, biting her lip as she had done to him only a bit harder. Placing his hand on her arm he gripped it firmly to keep her still beneath him. Once he pulled apart he stared down at the woman before his hand connected with her cheeks, holding them firmly in his hands.

"Do not think for one second that I hate you Kokoe..." He said as his tone became deep and serious. "What you do from here on out is your own choice but don't think that I don't care enough to warn you if I see something I don't like...." Mayuri finally let go of her cheeks and stood up straight. "I think it would be foolish of you to join Aizen's squad but you are free to do as you please....It would be such a waist to see you go." He said before turning away from her. 

Mayuri wasn't lying to her. He would hate to see her go and he certainly didn't hate her even if he did have a  strange and twisted way of showing that. In truth it would pain him to see her join Aizen especially since he was someone Mayuri was very weary of.

---

Aizen had seen it all but he would say nothing of the matter. He quickly made his way back, smiling to himself. If Mayuri continued acting like this Kokoe just might decide to join him. He sipped the tea Kokoe had made though it was beginning to get cold. He thought for a moment...He really wanted Kokoe to join his side, to take her away with him...How disappointed he would be if she had chosen to stay with Mayuri...How....Unhappy...she would be. He thought for a moment debating on asking her to go away with him. He wouldn't give her details yet if he did. For now he would wait for Kokoe to return to him, as was certain she would, to see how things would play out.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:26 pm

Actually,being wrong even if one wasn't completely wrong was strange.The surprise that had graced her features had been quite fine.But still she was basically admitting to Gin that Renji had confessed to her.It was interesting that she told him this.It was wonderful that Niko trusted him enough to tell him even if it wasn't told really straightforward."So you've noticed his feelings towards you.So he confessed to you right?Did you give him an answer?"Gin asked as he was aware that Niko hadn't given him an answer.Still he wondered if she would tell him her feelings towards Renji.The silver haired captain was curious.Even if she was comfertable would she give him an answer?He had listen by the door before but gladly he didn't think he said anything showing that he did.Then he saw her blush.The captain was questioning if she was blushing about the way he phrased her being alone with Renji or that she was looking back fondely on those moments.It would make him extremely jealous if it was the latter.

"Yes,I am in the same situation.But that doesn't mean that the chances of something happening in this room aren't likely.Being so off guard in a room with a guy is a foolish thing."Gin said as he hadn't let his jealousity go.For her to turn this on him did make him angry but he tried to hid it."You didn't denie that something didn't happen.So did he kiss you,hold you tightly to him and whisper sweet words?Since your alone with me,you should be aware that I could very well have kiss you or other things.I am a man after all and keeping your guard another any guy your alone with should be something you think about.That is unless you want me to kiss you."Gin said as leaned closer to her with his usual smile.

Forgive her?"He came in and you had to be considerete.That or you weren't aware of his feelings so you didn't think of him as man.He is like a brother to you,correct?I'll forgive you for your comment as I was harsh."Gin said and he knew that Niko felt bad.He didn't want to lose the bond with her.So he had to forgive her.

Then the captain saw  that she hadn't denied following him.It was surprising because this would mean betraying all those she cared about.Being with no matter what meant this.Giving up her friends,squad, and the Soul Society was something big.It was no small task and for her to give that all up was kind of strange.But still if she gave it up for him he would happy.Sure,that would mean that she would be hurt but still he wanted her with him.All he wanted was for him to look after her."I'll look after you.I had ever intention of doing so.My loyalty towards you will never waver that is if yours never does."Gin replied as he would make sure she as well protected and cared for.But this did depend on if she was serious.This was a big desicion so he had to know if she would stand by it.

"The decision of being with me despite the fact you've have to give up everything is important.So are you serious about your decision?"He said although he still showed no signs that he was being totally serious.

Love her?He was surprised that Niko said she'd follow him if he loved her.He set his tea cup down onto the table."So does that mean that you love me?I'm not so good at showing or saying how I truly feel.But such is the price of having you follow me always.I do in fact love you.I wanted you to stay by my side no matter what.It was a test as you will to see if you could potentially be with me.That is if you love me as well and wish to be by my side as much."The silver haired captain confessed.At the moment he couldn't help himself and went over stoking her cheek.Then he kissed her lips as if she was joking he'd at least get a kiss in.

Kissing her felt quite nice.Her lips were soft as flower petals,warm as light flame, and when he ran his tongue to taste her lips they tasted as sweet as sugar. His tongue had ran along her lips slowly and her lips were now wet as a bit of a tease.Then he slipped his tongue into her mouth only quickly to touch her tongue.The he pulled away but not completly because he nibbled her lip to further mess with her."I would like hear your feelings."Gin said as any rejection he would accept and hearing her say she felt the same would be incrediable.
----
Renji was curious to just what was going on with those two.He couldn't just stand here and wait anymore.Although,he had previous decided that he would stand there.The red haired man was too curious.Sure,Gin maybe did something to her but he had to be brave.It didn't matter if this was nosy or if he got hurt.The fact that he had already confessed to her was there. So he didn't have any more regrets.So he walked over where the room was.The captain had clearly asked her to follow him no matter what.It was a confession of love?He had guessed that it was.The betray part he decided  was him just trying to test her or something.But he didn't actually think that he was actually would betray the Soul Society.Then he waited to hear what her response would be.He was surprised that it wasn't an denial.Based on the fact that Niko had asked him if he'd take care of hr and stay loyal to him that meant her mind was made up.So Niko loves Gin.It was a logical conclussion.The red haired man decided to wait and listen more.

Then Niko had said she'd follow him if he loved her.So that made it even more clear that she loves him.This made him want to sigh but resisted as he didn't want her aware of his presdence.He would accept her feelings and wait only to her her say that she loved Ichimaru.Hearing those words would make him give up.Then he heard that Ichimaru had confessed his feelings to her.Of course,Renji had been aware of his feelings even before then.Renji didn't have to look in there to know that Gin had kissed her.It had happened as he knew that Snake well enough to know at least that fact.

Somehow,he still hoped that she would say that she didn't.But the chances were slim as all the 
signs that Niko loved him were there.He could ingorne them or push them away anymore.Of course,he was jealous as he had been before.But he was sure he could accept it.Although,if Captain Ichimaru hurt her or made her cry.Then he would let him have it.That was all he could do as he had made sure she would be happy and healthly.So now that he was accepting whatever decision she made.He waited being quite nervous for answer.
------
Kokoe knew that she had made him surprised.As she saw that he hadn't pushed her away
 until after.Seeing him so upset made her smile."I gave you a punishment."She explained as this was why she did what she did.With how he was yelling he must be s mad at her and hate her even more.But none of this lasted long.Her victory was gone the moment Captain Kurotsuchi kissed her.His strength was incredible.She struggled to escape his grasp as Kokoe 
didn't want any sort of affection.That is what she told herself anyway.Such kisses and actions could make her turn into a horrible scientist.Everything she worked hard for lost.Lost in thoughts not full of science.She stuggled with all her strength but when he grasped onto her hand.There was no way she could escape with how weak she was physically.His lips felt nice 
and she liked his roughness.But she kept trying not to think such things.Don't enjoy any of this! She thought loudly.The bite on her lips made her think that he was messing with her as if to say he did nothing wrong.He thought she hated him and this was a punishment.Well,it was one for another reason.

When he had his hands on her cheeks they were completely red.Her cheeks felt like they were
 on fire."Not fair!I should be the only one to deliver punishment.Your the one who deserves 
punishment the most.You're such a cruel sadist."She complained with a glare.

"You don't hate me?You keep confusing me.You like that don't you?Well,that was the most logical reason or your actions.So what is it one of the unlogical ones then.What do you love me then?No,no,that sounds too idiotic to be true.Sure,I see how you being angry when I'm around Aizen as jealousity.But you always work me till I collapse,insult me, and have hurt me.How ludicrous the idea is laughable."Kokoe said laughing towards the end.

"So your not going to intefer.Please,like I'll believe that.Anyway,Kurotsuchi I asked Aizen but I 
wanted to hear your thoughts.Do you believe that Scientist should have something outside of 
science and research?Like friendships or romance.I always believed scientist shouldn't 
as they get distracted and accomplish less if they had no such bonds.I only had Aizen as a friend for a social experiment.As for romance that should be a no for me as that is bad distraction.Do you think I should work on getting rid of those feelings with science or stop interacting and hope they go away?I am feeling one of the big distractioning feelings so I should make it go away?It is love for someone so it shoud be gone?Your a scientist you should understand."Kokoe said confused on what she should do.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Niko took a step back from Gin as he stepped closer to her. She tensed up once he began to point out the fact she shouldn't let her guard down while she was alone with a man. She swallowed as he leaned into her with his smile. Niko had in fact surprised her self by her comment. Betraying the Soul Society would be foolish. Surely Gin knew that...but...he was only joking right? 

Even if it wasn't a joke and Gin really was planning on betraying them could she really go through with it? She thought for a moment as she rested her hand on her zanpaktou. Gin was very smart and cunning, she knew that. She'd been around him enough to know he knew exactly what strings to pull to talk his way in and out of things. If he wanted truly wanted to, Niko thought he could easily betray them and get away with it but surely he wouldn't be acting alone. 

Niko wasn't sure what she was more surprised by. The kiss, or the confession. She hesitated and felt her cheeks blush but she soon settled herself and closed her eyes, kissing him back. She let him touch his tounge with hers and shuttered as he did. The sensation was something Niko had never felt and she did enjoy it more than she'd like to admit. Nipping her lip only sent her over the edge. Gin had pulled away but not completely, and after he spoke to her she couldn't find anything to say. 

Turning her head to the side she tried to hide the blush across her face. "I'm sorry Captain..." She said softly. "I don't think I can truly return your feelings...." Niko could pretend she would leave everything she loved, maybe even wish that she could do those things, but in the end she knew it was something she just wasn't capable of. One thought kept her there in the Soul Society. One thought ran through her mind as Gin kissed her and she finally realized her true feelings. "I'm sorry Captain...I have to go..." She said quickly turning and starting out the door.

------

In truth Kurotsuchi had enjoyed it very much so. He wouldn't admit it to Kokoe though but the woman's struggling only fueled his excitement more. He pushed her against the wall once more in attempt to get her to keep her voice down and stop with her rambling. "Kokoe don't be so foolish!" he said leaning in close to her again. "Of course I don't hate you. You're one of the best researchers I have...as much as that pains me to say.." He said backing a way a bit. "I don't like you hanging around Aizen because he's only going to end up using you for his own personal gain. That man is hiding something and I don't like it one bit....I think you should stay away from him and anything he's asked you to do..." He said reaching into his robes. 

"Especially when it involves this." He said handing her the file. "Your question is childish Kokoe don't you realize that?" He said as he turned his back to her. "But...." He said with a small hum, turning to her. "Why couldn't you still have both?" He asked. "Why couldn't you use it as an experiment?" He asked as he began to think. "Yes...Yes...experimenting with romance would be interesting in deed....knowing all the things that make you...." He searched for a word. "feel nice...." He said returning to her and pulling her to him. "wouldn't you agree?" He asked.

---

Aizen stood just behind the corner. He'd heard what Kurostuchi was saying and he didn't like where it was going, however, he would wait to see what happens. He even contemplated intervening again but Kokoe wasn't pleased last time. Aizen sighed before he turned to leave, leaving Kokoe to deal with the situation herself. He was almost sure that she could handle things by herself. Besides, what would she think if she came around the corner to find him eaves dropping on the events that were taking place. Kurostuchi was making this all too easy for him and Aizen knew it would be easy to deal with him if it should come to that.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:34 am

Gin noticed her tense up when he had pointed out she shouldn't let her guard down. He had thought that she enjoyed the kiss. That is based on her expression and that Niko had kissed him back. Such thoughts made him happy. But when he heard her apologize he felt disappointed. Honestly, he had thought that she had felt the same for him. Ichimaru wasn't sure if that meant she liked Renji or she didn't want to betray her friends. Even if she loves him and doesn't care enough to give up everyone. If those were Niko's feelings then he would accept them. Maybe Niko was going to Renji and would tell him her feel for him. 

It was for the best as she could be happier here. The captain hadn't wanted to go against her but he had no choice. To he his mind off the confession he decided to do some work. So he filled out and signed the paperwork on his desk. During such work would calm him and make her rejection easier to deal with. Would she kiss him? He defiently shouldn't think of such and concert rate on work. Soon never would he do paperwork like this. Gin hoped not anyway. Wheen he betrayed them they would go after him with the desire to kill. He accepted that but it would be a shame when Niko hated him. Would she hate him? Or would she still consider him a friend even though he would betray the soul society?
---
Renji was surprised by what she said. Did the mean that she didn't love Captain Ichimaru? Well,by the fact that she was apologizing there was a good chance. But he should get the whole truth from her. He hadn't expects her to leave so suddenly either. He was close by so Niko would know that he was ease dropping. What was he surprised to say to her. When she started out the door he wasn't sure what to say first. "I heard what you were talking about. I apologize for ease dropping." The red haired man apologized first off as he didn't think she may like the fact that he had heard it. "Anyway,since you left the room does that mean you are ready to talk to me again?" Renji asked as he grasped onto her hand. There was a need for him to hear her feelings. If Niko didn't love him that was fine. He had decided before that it was fine. Just her understanding his feelings was enough. Having her love him would be even more incredible but just that was fine. 

He pulled her away from the area as he wanted this talk to be private even though hers with Gin hadn't. "I was wondering what your feelings are towards me. If you don't know you may think it over more. If you don't feel the same for me that is fine. I'll accept your feelings no matter what they are." Renji told her and hoped that calmed her on the issue. Now all that had to be done was to wait. This was hard thing but t would be worth it. To hear her feelings and to know where their relationship would stand was very important.
---
Pushing her up against the wall made it harder for her to concertrate. Foolish,how dare he call her such! "I am hardly foolish. You always have acted like you hate me. So how could I believe otherwise. If you don't hate me then what do you feel towards me?"She said her voice rising. She tried to calm 
herself. But it was hard based on the situation. "I know all that. I can see through him. I understand that he sees me as an amusing toy or a puppet. But I have accepted such. I am aware he is hiding something. I am too curious to stay away from him and I have other reasons for staying close." Kokoe explained.

"You found the file, I never expected you'd do so this soon." She said a bit surprised with an amused grin. Her grin was wiped off her face when he responded to her question." My question isn't childish. It is important because having a reationship may take time from regular experiments. "She said not liking her question being called childish. "That is...a valid point. It could prove a good experiment. If it becomes too much trouble I could rid myself of the feeling with science." Kokoe relied her face bright red thinking about being in a relationship wit the one she loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|   |Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Bleach| Rhythm of the heart | 1 on 1 rp|
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next