AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Empty
PostSubject: |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp|   |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 4:56 am

Faking a smile is easy work.Faking being someone else is easy work.People can believe anything and that can be amusing.Yes, Futo was a star and in peoples dates was different then he actually was.Yes, he hasn't changed one 
bit from going into show biz.Well, maybe that's wrong perhaps he's become more arrogant.So he had finished a show and was exastd.Though he didn't she it.Appearances were important after all.Futo was headed out and saw
Reira was near.So naturally he went over to her.

"Hello, how are you doing?"He said and of course, being bold enough to kiss her cheek.He had his usual smirk on his face.Yes,she was looking quite lovely today but that was to be expected from a model.

"You do look quite lovely today, though you do so anyway."He flirted to her as he just couldn't help himself.Whenever, Reira was around he had to flirt with her.It was something that just came natural.

-----

This was to be expected.Natsume saw that Futo's actions.Futo sure did move fast.Jealousity burned within him as he saw Futo kiss her.So naturally he approached before Futo could do more.

"Hello,there."He gave Futo a glare as he didn't like his actions.He glanced to Reira.

"So what were you doing?".Natsume asked trying to hide his irritation.

"Just saying hello to Reira, what do you think I was doing?".Futo replied acting as if he did nothing wrong.Even though Futo was his brother he didn't want him to have Reira.Natsume loves Reira after all.So now way was he going to let him beat him.

"It doesn't matter what I thought you were doing."Natsume said further trying to hide that he was jealous.

-------

Shiori had the pleasure of being invited over again to Asakura household by Tsubaki.He had told her to come over.Going over to a place full of hot guys always made her nervous.But she must be strong because she is a many a artist.Being in the Asakura household gave her plenty of ideas for manga so, she had to pull through.

She was let in by Masaomi who she gave a friendly smile.Shiori then looked around by Tsubaki wasn't there.Maybe he was finishing up a event or something.Ukyo was there doing some house work.So she approached him.

"Hello, Ukyo-kun.How are you doing today?".She said trying to be polite and friendly.Also, not to look like an idiot that sometimes happened.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
ariisu
Claptrap
Claptrap
ariisu

PokéPartner : |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Gardevoir-2

PostSubject: Re: |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp|   |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Ukyou had began making dinner for his infinite brothers. Plus company, they always had company, a new step sister and a new resident. Now he had the pleasure to cooking for a close personal friend. She knew Tsubaki more, but he had been able to meet her, himself, and she was quite the delight. Very pretty and smart. Once he heard someone speak to him, his attention had averted from the vegetables he was chopping up to the female and with a soft smile he greeted her. "Ah Shiori. Hello there" He scoffed quietly. "I'm doing quite well and yourself?" He asked of course he had genuine care unlike most of his brothers.

"I trust you'll be joining us for dinner tonight, right?" He asked, of course he was the one wanting her to join. She was a charming girl, her. He liked her , he enjoyed her presence, it was refreshing and he just wanted to keep her around.

"Ah, Tsubaki also said to wait here.. He was doing something, I don't recall him telling me." He thought for a moment, before smiling to the female, a soft laughter escaping from him. He never understood any of his brothers.

~♥~

About a second later, Tsubaki appeared, he was talking to Azusa, it was work related, their recent game had become a little contreversial, so they had nothing to worry since they were not part of the creation, but only voice actors hired.

His attention went forward once he noticed a pretty little figure sitting down on the stools in the kitchen counter and a wide grin crossed his features.

"Shio-chan~" He exclaimed and rushed to her.

With arms wrapping around the female, he embraced her, his cheek to her own he was  close. He did enjoy this warmth that she brought. "I missed you" He spoke with a content smile to him. Ukyou wasn't enjoying this at all and simply rose a brow. "Tsubaki, give the girl some space" He spoke rather earnestly.

The next thing Tsubaki knew, he was being pulled back by his shirt collar. "Ah, sorry about him, Shiori" Azusa had to apologize in his behalf, making Tsubaki pout.

~♥~

Reira of course had been in the house, she was on the floor where her room was. Glancing to her phone until she noticed Futo stopping her and glanced up to him. "Ah Futo. Hi" She spoke with a smile, although seem to flush when she felt his lips onto her cheeks. He always had to catch her off guard, he couldn't just one day leave it so she wouldn't be surprised, nope, and now she was a little flushed to his action.

"Thank you" She spoke and glanced up to the male. However a second voice interrupted and she glanced to the side, seeing Natsume there and turned to face him. "Natsume, I'm so glad you came~" She exclaimed with a smirk.

Natsume often visited, but lately he was to busy with work. The female had grown to miss him. That was why she texted him to come over.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp|   |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:26 am

Natsume had been busy lately.But making time for her was something he had wanted to do,He had come over when she texted him as he had finally gotten some free time.It was a while since he saw her and had missed her greatly."I just finished one of my busier projects so I had some free time.I apologize for not being able to see you for a while."

This was a shame since who knows what Futo had tried to do.The question of what he might have did was something he did wonder.

"So since I'm here, would you care to get something to drink and chat."He asked her as some time with her would be good thing.He did want to know what she has been up to and chatting with her was quite nice.Though even though he asked he was sure even if she accepted Futo would be there.Honestly,what was he to do with his younger brother.For one thing Futo would have Reira.

Futo thought that Reira was so adorable.Her reaction was always amusing to see.Aww, she looked so flushed he thought with a smirk.He had wished that Natsume hadn't showed up because he wanted Reira all to himself.Having another guy here meant that he to up things.When he thought about it this was more fun.So he wasn't really dissapointed.

"Oh, having something to drink sounds nice, right Reira-chan?"He said a smirk clearly present on his face.He put a arm around her pulling her close to him.Futo loved close contact with her.He didn't care if Natsume was here.It only meant that he had the chance to be very amused.

"So how are doing,Reira-chan?"He said as he smirked looking quite pleased to be so far in his mind doing pretty good at making Reira like him.Futo didn't think that Natsume was doing much at being a rival.

Natsume grabbed Futo's arm off of Reira."Let go of her.Reira, didn't say that she wanted you to do that."Natsume said at Futo's bold actions.How dare he just go up to her and do that.Reira shouldn't have to be unconfertable like that.He figured that she must not like that.But honestly he didn't like it more.He did after all have feelings for her.So naturally he was jealous.

-----

"Of course, I will.I'd never pass down your cooking Ukyo-san."Shiori said with a huge smile.Uyko's cooking was he best.He also, was great guy and loved to converse with him.He was the guy that anyone could come to for advice.With those skills he'd make a brilliant husband.

"Okay,I'll wait then~"She said with a grin as still she could have a nice conservation so didn't mind waiting.Tsubaki came out of no where and hugged her.The hug more surprised her then anything.Shiori didn't expect him to hug her right away.

Though she should have expected it.Her eyes widened and a very light blush came across her cheeks.That darkned a bit upon realizing how close he was.Tsubaki was a guy so it was natural to blush with him being this close.

"It's okay, I was more surprised then anything.I'm not used to things of this nature I guess."She said with a light akwakard laugh.
Back to top Go down
ariisu
Claptrap
Claptrap
ariisu

PokéPartner : |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Gardevoir-2

PostSubject: Re: |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp|   |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:20 am

Ukyo had a kind smile to him. He liked having his cooking complimented and simply continued chopping some vegetables for his food and turned his attention forward seeing how Tsubaki was so invasive, part of him was bothered that he was embracing her like such. He had grown to like the younger one, how  could he not? She was so pretty and intelligent, she was also very sweet, there was no denying that.

"Tsubaki" The next thing that was known the spoon he was using to mix, was going right to the back of his head. "Leave her to be" He confessed.

Rather irritated about it. He knew better then to respect women, even if some of him was aware that he enjoyed parts of a woman more then the other and simply sighed. Tsubaki was one of the most childish of his brothers and simply turned his attention to the female. "Sorry about him, Shiori" He confessed, seeming embarrassed to how his brother would act, seeing the blush to her cheeks and shook his head.

~♥~

"Ite ite ite!" Tsubaki complained and glanced up, seeing a rather irritated Ukyo. "Ah, but Shio-chan doesn't mind it, right?" He glanced to the female and pouted lightly. He was sure that the other would always react like that, once he was around Shiori and simply rubbed his head, trying to subdue the pain that was on the back of his head and glanced to the female, sitting besides the female and tilted his head to the side.

"I haven't seen you around for a while" He spoke, their jobs always got in the middle of things and the male was making a lot of press conference with Azusa for their last Drama CDs and simply missed being around, but the male had quickly called her over and now they would spend all that lost time together.

The male simply tilted his head to the side and scoffed. "Did you miss me, Shio-chan~ I missed you" He asked with a cute smile and chuckled to himself as he reached a hand to play with her tresses playfully.

~♥    ~

Reira was rather flustered to the action that Fuuto had taken, she didn't expect him to be so close to her all of a sudden and simply blinked. What was she going to do, obviously Natsume had asked for some time with her and yet, Fuuto wouldn't let her go.. Before she was able to say something, she noticed Natsume pulling Fuuto away and glanced to them.

"A-Ah don't worry about it.. Natsume" She laughed nervously, she dind't want it to be tension between the two, they were brothers in the end. The female simply glanced to the side and scoffed a little. "Something to drink would be nice" She laughed and nodded her head, however she didn't know with who she would be going.

The female simply glanced to the two and took out her phone. This was surely a situation in which she didn't think she would get into. Laughing quietly, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and thought for a moment.

"There's a small cafe not far from here. They do make some good drinks there~" She smiled and turned her attention to Natsume. He would be the one to decide if Futo would come along or not.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp|   |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 2:11 am

Natsume signed as he really didn't want Futo to go.He would interfere in everything and try to get Reira to be his.He knew exactly what Futo would do and he really didn't want any of that to happen.But it was obvious that Futo would still come even if he said that he didn't want him to come."Even if I told you not to come, you'd still come.So fine you can come."Natsume said with a sigh.It wasn't going to be fun but it was better to be with her and protect her from Futo then not to be there.

Natsume decided to do something bold as if he didn't Futo would do it.He grabbed Reira's hand.The blonde man was actually glad that he beat Futo to it.He could tell that his younger brother was quite jealous.This time he would beat Futo and did hope that Reira didn't mind this.But he wasn't sure if he wanted to ask."Alright,so you show us the way to that cafe then."Natsume said and wasn't in rush.As he got the chance to feel her hand in his.It was a great feeling and he would savor it.This was something he boldly did and wasn't sure if it would happen again.Though he was positive that he could win her heart.

"So this cafe do you go there often?".He asked as he wanted to get some small talk in.Natsme decided to ask her questions about what has been going on in her life when they got at the cafe.So having some small talk wasn't a bad thing.Engaging in small talk wasn't a bad thing.Besides even knowing unimportant things like these were nice.Just chatting with her was quite nice.
-----

Futo was glad to hear that his older brother tell him that he could come.Natsume was right in what he said, Futo would come even though Natsume doesn't want him to.It just came natural as he could leave Reira and his brother alone.Oh no he couldn't ,then he wouldn't get the chance to spoil even more things.The chance to see Reira blush thanks to him was truly satifying and he just had to see more of that.Everytime he saw her face redden and have her react to his actions it made him so happy.That was why he couldn't leave her alone.Begin around her was an addiction he couldn't give up.Being without her and letting a guy be with her would be impossible.He was sure that he could win Reira's heart so he didn't think of Natsume as a challenge.

"Oh,you're right about that.I just can't help myself after all."He responded with his usual smirk.

Then he saw Natsume grab Reira's hand.This was before him and was just about to do that.So unfair.But he surrposed Natsume might have gotten to
 hold her hand but he would get more then a hand holding in he end.Futo would get Reira as his girlfriend.He followed after the two of them staring at 
them and plotting on what he would do next.

Futo had a ton of ideas.But would wait to spoil Natsume's attempt for when they had reached the cafe.So he confident that this time alone that he had wanted to have with Reira would be horrible for him.

-----

"Friends usually hug their friends so of course I don't mind.So it's okay."She said as she tried to explain why Ukyo didn't have to be mad.

"So if I do this it's fine."She said as she went over to Ukyo and hugged him tightly.Her head settled at his chest.She only did this to prove that a hug from a friend who was a guy meant nothing.Though she knew that she had reacted by blushing and that was something she shouldn't have done.But now she could really feel Ukyo's warmth as she settled in him unlike with Tsubaki who had given her a short but wild hug.Ukyo smelled like a man and felt so nice.Whoever who have him as a husband would be so lucky.

"Ukyo-san you would make a great husband,you know ."She said her face quite red maybe even more red then with Tsubaki.As this hug was more intimate.

She let go and then went back to Tsubaki trying to calm down.But it was hard to."Yes,it has been a while.I've been working on a new manga and it has kept me quite busy and I expect that voice acting kept you quite busy as well."She said trying to get her mind off that hug.

"Yes,I missed you.It's so good to see you."She said with a huge smile.

"So what is new with you?".She asked quite curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp|   |Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Bro Con| A Shining Star | 1-on -1 rp|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Roleplay Corner :: One-on-One Roleplay Booth-
Jump to: