AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. |

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : | Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Empty
PostSubject: | Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. |   | Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. | Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:42 pm

||Basic Information||

Name
Artemis

Race
Caucasian

Preferred Weaponry
Bow and arrows

Preferred Equipment

||Appearance||

Hair Color and Style
Mousy-brown in color, her hair reaches down to the middle of her back and is rather wavy in nature. Her bangs seem to be in need of trimming, falling in the way of her eyes and framing her face.

Eyes
Dark brown and rather wide, giving her a younger appearance than she actually is.

Skin Tone and Complexion
Rather pale from lack of exposure to the sun in recent years, Artemis’ complexion would be far clearer if she were to cut back on the amounts of sweets she eats and drinks.

Height/Weight/Figure
Standing just over 5’4”, Artemis is a rather scrawny woman. Even so, her hips are wider than her chest size. Something she’s not too entirely happy about.

Clothing Style
Artemis prefers clothing that’s easy to move around in and can breath. Something that feels too heavy or constricting often leaves her high strung and frustrated until she is able to change into something more comfortable. Nonetheless Artemis attempts to look her best, choosing clothes that she thinks flatter her form as best that can be done with her scrawny frame.

Scars/Tattoos/Piercings

||Personality||

When she’s first met, Artemis can be a fairly quiet individual, often left to her own devices. Despite this, with those she knows well she can become quite talkative and protective of them. Even so Artemis still finds it difficult to completely open up or to ask for help when she really needs it. This can often leave her to working on problems on her own and can leave her exhausted.

For the most part, Artemis keeps to herself if her friends are busy or else unreachable at the time. Even so, this can mean that she will grow broody and lonely if left to her own devices for too long. This is largely in part due to the fact that Artemis is not so comfortable with always putting herself out there and meeting new people unless she is largely interested in the other party. Even then she might still shy away or busy herself with other things and miss opportunities that might otherwise have been indulged in.

Nonetheless she can be rather easygoing an works just to enjoy what she has when she is able.

Habits
Having troubles getting the restful sleep she needs, it is not uncommon to find her dozing during the day when she has the chance to and no prior engagements to see to. Finding her messing and playing with her own hair too is a common sight.

Artemis has an artistic side and enjoys indulging in it when she is able and has the creative energies to do so. Stargazing and star and moon motifs are also something Artemis is quite fond of. Cuddling into a nice, soft blanket during a chilly night is also a small joy she indulges in. A good fantasy or horror book will often pique her interests as well.

Dislikes
Loud noises and large crowds are not a fondness she has. Artemis is prone to headaches and thus tries to avoid things that will force them to come sooner if it is avoidable. Likewise she does not enjoy being touched by those she does not particularly know well. Tight, constricting or heavy clothing also are on her list of things to avoid.

Shortcomings
Artemis can be quite awkward when it comes to comforting other people, unsure of what to say or do. As such she may try to avoid these matters in favor of finding something else to work as a pick-me-up if she is able. Likewise, opening up and leaving herself vulnerable in terms of how she feels or thinks is also difficult for her sometimes leaving her to keep them inside and building up without a proper outlet.

||Relationships||

Friends

Enemies
n/a at this time

Love Interest
Dark Sun Gwyndolin

||Background Information||

History

W.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

| Dark Souls | Artemis | W.I.P. |