AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Empty
PostSubject: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 5:56 am

Goku was training hard because after all he still had to get stronger.There was the fact that he lost before to Beerus.So that meant he still had keep training.Perhaps,to the Saiyin there was no way he would satisfied with his power anyway.Though he had been training for quite a while.His stomach grumbled.He laughed in response and Vegeta looked at him."I better take a break.Vegeta,I'll spar with you after I get something o eat."He exclaimed as he was starving.Goku could not train on a empty stomach.It was always hard to concert rate if he did.

Returning home was easy with distant transmission.So he felt Ahri km and appeared right there in the house.He could see her right there in front of him."I'm home."He said with a smile as he went over and kissed her on the lips.It was a  quick kiss but he was sure she'd pull him in for a longer one anyway.He could see that Goten was home as well.

"I'm so straved so I decided to take a break from fighting for now."He explained as he hoped she something to eat.He felt so hungry that he could gobble up house at least.His stomach grumbled again as to show that he need was hungry.

Goku looked to Goten."Father,so how is training?"Gotten asked.Goku was spending a lot of time training.So yes he did miss Ahri and his children."It's been great.Though I still need to work hard."He replied.

"Anyway,I'm glad to be home."He said and that obviously meant that he missed the both of them.Though he assumed that would mean the same thing anyway.
----
Thorn was putting the finishing touches for the curry she had made.This would indeed be a great dish.She hoped Beerus would love this that is if he wanted some.She also made some dessert as well .She did make sure to make a ton.That is in case he wanted more.The Devilson made sure to use the best fresh meat to mix with the spices and vegetables.So she went to find Beerus.Hopefully,he hadn't fallen asleep.As that god could sleep a long time.Sure,those years may not effect aging wise.But it would a shame to waste the caring feelings she put into the food.

The woman carried the food prepared with silverware and a napkin.Then she saw him close.Naturally she approached him."Hello,Lord Beerus.I made Curry and Caramel Apple CakeI also,made sure to bring a wine but several other beverages."She brought down her pack on her back and showed the food to him.

"If you aren't hungry my lord I'll understand.Than I'll just have to give this to Whis."Thorn said as Whis would gladly eat it.Whis was near by and had heard that.

"Food for me.Well,of course I'd love to have some."Whis grabbed a spoon and was about to take some of the curry that Thorn had plated out.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:40 pm

"Goten, dinner is ready!" Ahri said from the kitchen. She smiled as she watched him play outside from the open window thinking just how much he looked like his father. She spent all afternoon prepairing a large dinner, something she did often when she was really missing Goku. Rice, meats, noodles, vegetables, and of course a little something sweet to eat afterwards. She missed Goku while he was away training and things had been very quiet without him. Still, she couldn't deny how much she missed him, and how bad she wished she could see him again. Everyday she waited paitenly to hear him walk through the front door so she could run to him and feel his strong arms around her.

So she was very suprised when she heard the familiar voice right behind her. She jumped, dropping the plate she was holding but it didn't really matter when she realized the warm embrace. She pulled away from the kiss, excited to see Goku. "Goku! You made it just in time." She said before cleaning up the spill. "How has training with Beerus been?" She asked, eager to know everything. As she put the rest of the food on the table Ahri watched Goku for a moment, smiling up at him and pulling him in for another kiss.

"I've missed you." She told him before putting her arms around his neck and nuzzling her head into his chest. It felt good to have him around the house again and knowing Goku, Ahri wasn't sure how long she would have with him before he went off to train  more. That was what made being with Goku so special to her. She appreciated and cherished the time she had with him when she had it.

----------------------------

Beerus rubbed his eyes lazily. He was about ready to take a nap before he heard Thorn bringing food. Her trays were always very good and Beerus found his mouth almost watering when he saw the curry and cake she had with her. "Ahh Thorn...It looks quite delicious...Don't even bother with Whis. He is very busy after all..." Beerus said dismissing her statement. Untill Whis stuck his spoon into the food.

"Whis, I'm about ready to take my nap. Thorn can make you another plate once I'm finished with mine." Beerus said snatching the plate from Whis and taking a bite of his own. "After all I do take very long naps and it would be a shame if I had to wait for another one of her meals..." He said with a mouth full. 

Whis sighed and looked at Thorn. "For a god of destruction he has very poor manners..." He said a little disappointed. "You know Whis, I was thinking about sharing the cake with you but after that comment I think I've changed my mind." Beerus said scarfing down the final bit of curry. "Thorn, you've really out done yourself this time..." He said taking a bite of cake.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 7:43 am

Goku always found coming home to be a pleasant experience. This had to do with the fact Ahri was an amazing wife and he was glad to have her. She always managed to make him looking forward to coming back.Well,her womanly charms was one of the reasons he married her.The saiyin man did love his wife very much so.He could tell that his wife loved him as much.Goku could tell this by her warm expression and the love that went into her cooking.He could smell the food from her.It smelled as delicious as always.So he had no doubt that it was as delicious as it smelled.

The embrace was nice as the warmth of her body was something he missed.Infact he missed so many things.But he had leave because he needs to get stronger.It was in his saiyin DNA for sure but it was important so he could be strong enough to protect the earth.If he wasn't prepared he could lose his home and those he cared about.That was why he was so passionate about training."It's going pretty well."Goku said with a smile.It was great to have her support.Honestly,it made him feel even better to hear her even ask the simplest things.

"I missed you too."He said with a light hearted smile.He loved her kisses and to feel her nuzzle her head on him.Though he was hungry right now.So he really wanted to eat at the moment.His stomach grumbled."I sure am starved."Goku said walking over to the food.When he was hungry he didn't think much about anything.He could talk more to Ahri later.Then he sat down and Goten had joined as well.Then Goku began stuffing his face at a fast pace.There was no way that he could help himself."So good.Your cooking is delicious as ever."He commented to Ahri.Then he continued eating.It didn't take long before Goten and Goku had eaten all the food on the table."Mom,the food was so good."Gotten said with a smile.
------
Thorn was happy to see that Beerus wanted to eat her food.Having him eat food she made was incrediable.Though she tried her best to hold in a giggle at how cute she found Beerus.Sure,he had bad manners.But she preciously thought it was cute.It made her want to spoil her master more.Also,,she found his reaction of being told his manners were bad adorable.Why she liked it so much she hardly knew."I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it.I will make sure that the next time the food will better then now."She said as she had no doubt that she would improve.She did have Whis as a taste tester so she would know if it was good enough.

"I am improving my skills everyday.So that I can be the best servant for you."She said determined."Yes,well tell me when you need me for some taste testing."Whis said with a smile.As he would always look forward to being her taste tester.Well,she was glad she got to test it out on someone.

"Ah,yes.About your nap,I was wondering if you'd like me to do anything special for out before then.I could give you a back massage or something.Also,I heard some people use peoples laps as pillows.So at least for a bit we could try that."She said trying some ideas.If they were not welcome that was fine.

"I am interested in finding new ways of making myself useful and making you happy.I understand if I'm overstepping boundaries by suggesting new things."She apologized as she did care about his feelings.In fact she rather cared about his feelings over hers.So that was why she had apologized.The woman didn't know what he would be okay with.So naturally suggest new things was scary.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:47 am

Ahri smiled as Goku joined his son at the table. It was a sight she had missed dearly. Every day she had missed her husband and she knew he wouldn't be able to stay long. Ahri understood why Goku trained so much and even though he was off training more often than not, she knew just how much he loved her. "I'm glad you both like it..." She said smiling at the two. "And I'm glad your training is going well too..." She said as she began taking away the empty plates.

"How long are you staying this time?" She asked as she came to fetch more plates. "You should make time to see Gohan too while you can."
Even though Ahri wanted Goku to herself for a while she knew it was important that he took time to go see his oldest son as well. Ahri watched her husband for a moment before taking away more plates. "You know...Goten has been doing his own training...Haven't you?" She said comming back. Goten nodded his head. "It's true! I've been getting strong!" He said looking at Goku.

Ahri smiled at the two. She loved watching the two of them interact with each other. "Why don't you two go outside while I get this cleaned up...I'll join you as soon as I finish." Ahri smiled before turning to the sink to start cleaning up the mess Goku and Goten had made.

------

"Yes Thorn, you always know how to brighten my day with your delicious meals...." Beerus said happily. "I could only wish that Whis would take notes from you every now and then..." he said as he turned his head away from him. Once Whis made the comment about taste testing the god of destruction's ears perked up. "What?! What makes you think you get the honor of tasting this delicious food before me?!" Beerus looked back at Whis before he turned to Thorn. She made an excelent servant. She had never once made a meal that disappointed him and her cheerful and determined outlook on becoming an even better servant.

Beerus swiched his tail as the girl spoke. "A massage sounds lovely Thorn but what is this lap pillow you speak of?" He asked curiously. "It does sound rather amusing doesn't it Whis..." Beerus put his hand to his chin."Thorn you're much better than what you give yourself credit for..." Whis said with a smile. 
"Yes indeed that is something the both of us can agree on..." Beerus said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:39 am

Goku thought about how long he should stay.Obviously,he should rest for a while.Training non stop wasn't healthy.Also,there wasn't an enemy to defeat yet.He was confident he could catch up to Vegeta as long as he wasn't away for too long."I was thinking a day or two."He said as anymore and he would fall behind on his training."Yes,I'll be sure to visit him."He said as he hadn't seen him in a while.So he should check to see if he was fine.After all,he was his son so it was only natural.Though he was happy to see that Goten was training."I'm glad to hear it."He replied with a smile.He was proud that his son was getting stronger.He was sure that his son was trying his best with training and who knows how strong he may get one day.

"Sure,I'll see you when your done."He said as he kissed her a bit before  he exited the house with Goten.He thought that he should get some alone time with Ahri.He had spent a lot of time away from her.He had to come up with something.He could ask Bulma to watch over Goten for tonight then he could spend a evening with her.Though he'd have to ask Bulma and Gotten if that was okay.He could see Gohan tomorrow.That was the plan anyway.Well,he'd tell Ahri as he wanted her to know.

"Goten,I was thinking of being alone with your mom for the evening.That is if Bulma agrees to watch you."Goku said to Gotten.His son smiled in response."Sure,I'm cool with that.Mom missed you badly so I understand."He replied.It was good that Goten understood if things go well with Bulma this may work.That and if Ahri likes the idea as well.Though he wasn't sure if it would work as of yet.

----

"Lord Beerus,I am always happy to hear that you love my meals."She replied with a light smile.Thorn didn't know Beerus wanted to taste her meals first."I'm sorry.I asked Whis to be my taste tester because   ,I had many 
recipe ideas which I didn't want to bother you with tasting them all.Especially if they weren't good enough for you.I should have told you all this."She 
apologized.The woman was surprised that he was okay with her 
suggestions.He  was laidback when it came to her.So maybe she could be 
selfish.That sounded nice as he was the perfect master for her after all.

Then she thought it may be a good time to massage his back."Alright,so I'll massage your back now."She said as got behind him.Then she began by rubbing his shoulders.Then rubbed down his back getting ride of all the Knots as she did.His skin was so warm to the touch and she had to admit he had a pretty fine back.The back of his felt so nice yo touch it we hard not to give in to her desire to stroke his back.She blushed as she thought this.

Then she let go of his back."I hope that was good Lord BeerusNow,the lap pillow."She said as she sat down on her knees."So just lay your head on my lap."Thorn said as she was excited yet nervous she had a blush on her cheeks because this was kind of embrassing and made her nervous.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:47 pm

Ahri smiled as she got the last of the kitchen cleaned up, then went outside to find Goku and Goten. She smiled, seeing them talking and laughing with each other. "Well what are you two laughing at?" She asked, looking down at Goten. "I was just telling dad how much you missed him...He said he would see if Bulma would let me stay for a while so he could spend some time with you!" 

Ahri looked up at Goku and smiled. "Is that so?" She asked. "That does sound very nice and I'm sure Trunks would enjoy having you over too..." Ahri knelt down to Goten and placed a kiss on his forhead. "It's too bad Vegeta didn't come back with you to see Bulma for a while..." She said standing back up beside Goku. "I'm just happy you came back." She said. "I'll go call Bulma and ask if she wants to watch him but you need to spend time with him while your here too..." She said pointing a playful finger at Goku.

----

Beerus smiled at her apology. "Its alright Thorn, I suppose I'll forgive you this once..." He said before she started the massage. "Thorn this feels amazing...A little to the left..." He said swishing his tail back and forth. "I would like it if you would do this just a bit longer before we try the lap pillow..." He said already trying to keep his eyes open.

Beerus was amazed at how Thorn knew all of this. He was so tired he almost didn't ask her but finally opened his eyes wide enough to keep him awake just a bit longer. "Where did you learn all of this anyway?" He asked, feeling rather amused at her skills. "And tell me, did you learn all of it just for me?" Beerus had a small smile on his face before looking to Whis.

"Or did you test this out on him like you did the food?" Beerus was only making playful banter at the moment. He teased her a bit before he finally stretched his arms and put his head in her lap. "Regardless of that I could get used to this Thorn. You've really out done yourself this time..." He said pleased before yawning and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:03 am

Goku had planned on telling her himself.But it was great that she knew anyway.So he didn't mind in the least."Yeah,I thought it would be quite nice to have some to time with each other.Especially,since I haven't been around for a while."He explains as these were his true feelings."Yeah,I bet your looking forward to hanging out with Trunks Goten."Goku replied as he looked to his son.Who smiled in response."Yeah,I'll have a lot of fun."Goten said excitedly.Goku was glad to see that Goten was so excited.He patted his sons head with a smile.It was nice to see his son happy and also, to see Ahri happy as well.He did care about his family a lot.Even if he goes off and trains a lot.

"I guess Vegeta is really reckless and wants to get stronger then me real bad."He said with a laugh.As he was aware that Vegeta was really competive and wanted to defeat him for a while."I would still be training too.But I wanted to see you so badly and training left me so exhausted."Goku explained with a smile as he kissed Ahri after saying that.It was truly nice to be back."I know.No need to worry about that I planned to from the beginning."Goku replied.Goten looked even more excited must be because this is rare cause he leaves often.
----
Thorn loved to hear that he was enjoying the massage and that he forgave her.She noticed his tail 
swishing back and forth.So cute she thought as she moved her hands to left like asked."Is this good,lord Beerus?"She asked as she wanted him happy."Very well."She simply said as she kept rubbing him back until she was finally done with that.She could see how tired Beerus.When he was tired he was cute as well.It was surprising that he was able to keep his eyes were open.Also, she hadn't expected him to ask her that question.

"I learned from many sources.Books,my mother taught me a few things, and others taught me as well. I have been learning all this stuff my entire life.I was preparing to meet my ideal master and so now I met you I have to learn more for you still."Thorn  explained and hoped that this was a good enough explanation."I did learn everything for you.I did say that previously and I meant it."You are the first I have given my lap as a pillow.I have never done this before so I hope this is good enough.I only let Whis test out my cooking Lord Beerus.You have no need to be concerned about that.That is is if you are."She said embrassed her cheek burning with a blush.Thorn wanted to pet his head and she read about that as well.So she pet his head gently her cheeks still red.His skin was so warm and nice to touch.She wanted to stay like this a long time.Beerus looked so adorable when asleep.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:40 pm

"Well, you just relax Goku I'm sure Lord Beerus has been working you two really hard..." She told him. Ahri understood the importance of Goku's training and she wouldn't hold him back from it, but she also understood he needed his rest as well. Thats why whenever Goku would come home she was sure to tend to his needs. Cooking when he was hungry, if he wanted something she was more than happy to fetch it for him. She would crawl to the ends of the earth and back for her husband.  

"So what is it like?" She asked him. "Lord Beerus's planet...?" She said sitting in the grass. She brought her knees up to her chest and watched him with a curious look in her eyes that smiled up at him. "I bet it's got everything a god of destruction wants..." She said looking down and picking a flower from the ground. "I know what I would want..." She said leaning back in the grass. She began explaining all the things she would have if she was a god like Beerus.

"I would have the biggest house with everything inside...all the food you, Gohan, and Goten could eat, and I would have all kinds of animals!" She kept talking as her immagination took off before she paused and looked up at Goku and smiled. "Maybe taking that job as a god of destruction wouldn't be so bad Goku don't you think?" She joked. Ahri laughed a little as she watched Goku. When it came down to reality Ahri wouldn't mind being in a lavish house with exotic animals and food or living out in the wild with only the essentials...As long as Goku was with her she knew she was taken care of. 
----

"Hmmm books you say..." Beerus yawned again before he halfway opened his eyes. "Thorn you've peaked my interest yet again." Beerus yawned yet again before he finally closed his eyes and fell asleep. He was snoring in no time and began talking in his sleep. He tossed and turned for a while before he found a comfortable possition on his back. He stirred for a bit longer before a line of drool began to fall from his mouth.

Beerus was greatful for Thorn. She had indeed been a very good and loyal servant to him. Whis watched Thorn for a moment before he raised his stick and began walking. "Well, I'll be out here once your finished putting him to bed..." He said with a smile. He knew it might pose as a difficult task with how much of a light sleeper Beerus was at times but Thorn looked as though she had just the touch.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 11:26 pm

"Yeah,your right relaxing is exactly what I need after a lot of training."Goku replied with a smile.Especially,relaxing with his family and friends was also,nice.Even if he did rarely do so.Having the best wife ever was one of his biggest reasons for returning.Of was wonderful to have her his.She was also,understand and sweet.Cooked great meals and took great care of him and their sons.

"Lord Beerus's planent is really big.It doesn't have any animals if don't count the oracle fish he has.A lot of things are destroyed around the planet."Goku explained as he thought about what he had seen on Beerus's planent.It was grander then king kai's but wasn't as lavish as she may think."lord Beerus's place isn't really fancy either.Although,Lord Beer us would probably just destroy anything really valuable anyway."He said with a laugh.Although,he didn't see many lavish places.So he doubted he could think of many places that would be like that."I am sure, that Lord Beerus is happy
 with it.The saiyin was interested in what she would have so he leaned back with her glancing to her.

"That sounds amazing.I would like to have all that as well.I am quite happy to have you and my sons.So as long as I had all of you.I wouldn't care where we lived."He said as he knew that based on the situation he had to kiss her.So he did deeply before then pulling away.Goku laughed and hugged her tightly to him.As he found her to be quite adorable and he couldn't help himself.The Saiyin knew that she was joking around and he found her always refreshing.
---
"I see..."Thorn said as she was happy that her master was satisfied with her.Seeing him snoring,tossing and turning was quite cute.The Devilson wanted to laugh because she found it too be so cute and he is a god of destruction.To someone who is so strong and destroys a lot of planets.He 
is cute when he sleeps.When he drooled she whipped the drool with her hand gently.

Thorn nodded to Whis with a smile.She knew Beerus could wake up easily that was why she had to gentle with him.She didn't want to wake him up,it would make him upset with her and well he was too cute to wake up.Also,she cared about him a lot so she mustn't wake him.So she set down his head gently and very slowly as not to wake him.Then she got him into her arms slowly and enough so as to hopefully not wake him.Then she carried him slowly to his bed and set him down upon the bed.After down so she stroked his head to comfort him.How long would he sleep?She wondered and found him sleeping a long time to be a good and bad thing.She would miss talking to him.Even though it gave her a chance to practice her skills and learn more.

She wondered if kisses really woke others up like in the fairy tales.Not that she wanted him up now.But it was had not to test it.So she stood up and walked over to Whis.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:23 am

Ahri thought for a moment. Lord Beerus' planet seemed quite dull to her and lonely...He was a god...So why did he not have many companions on the planet with him..."He must get lonely..." She said looking up at the sky. But then again being a god of destruction....maybe it's a good thing there's not much on the planet....Goku pulled her in and kissed her. She kissed him back longingly until he pulled away and hugged her closer to him. She snuggled in his arms and placed her hand on his chest, glad to be in his arms once again. "It's been too long Goku..." She said holding him close. She closed her eyes, lost in the moment the two were sharing. She knew it would come to an end soon as Goku would want to go back to train. His short visits made it so hard to watch him leave again but at least she had the two boys both of which she saw so much of Goku in. "Goku..." She said softly. "Do you think Lord Beerus would let me visit his planet with you one day?"

---

Beerus yawned and stirred a bit but he didn't wake up as Thorn put him to bed. He slept for a long time though once he finally woke up he didn't feel as though it was much of a nap at all. "Whis! Thorn! How long did I sleep?" He said rubbing his eyes as he walked out side to the two of them. He looked between he two and sat down against a tree, dozing back off before he woke up once again. "Whis...." He said as his eyes opened again. "You've been training those Sayians in exchange for food behind my back haven't you?!" Beerus eyed him suspiciously and looked back at Thorn. "You two had better saved me something delicious or I'll destroy their planet." Beerus twitched his tail impatiently as he waited for either of them to fetch him something good.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:50 am

Goku looked up the sky when she did."I don't think so.He has Whis there and Thorn so he hardly seems lonely.As he never looks unsatisfied with life there." He said honestly as he didn't see Beer us as lonely.It was so great to feel her in his arms.It would be a shame to leave the warm of her against him."It has been long.I always miss you when I'm gone."He said honestly as the Saiyin thought of her everyday he was gone.Seeing his wife at peace like that made it harder for him to leave.But it didn't make it impossible for him to.As protecting everything he cared about came first.The warm feel of Ahri's arms on him always felt so nice.At the moment it made him feel calmer and quite happy."I bet Whis would take you over.He loves earth food so much that if you bribed him I bet you could come.As for Lord Beerus if you offer him some good food as well he may look the other way."Goku explained as it had been easy to get Whis to train them using that method.

"So if you want when I go back I could take you to check it out.As long as you bring food,they won't mind."Goku said as he would like her to see Lord Beerus's world.He was sure that Ahri wouldn't anger Beerus and would make him quite happy with he delicious food.She was a wonderful took there was no doubt about that.
-----

Thorn well Beerus was asleep read more books,tested and worked on more recipes, and worked hard on other tasks."Four months,Lord Beerus."Whis replied as it had been a short seep compared to how long he usually slept.Thorn thought he was so cute when he was droozy. "I've got something left from then.It's this earth food is called Pizza."Whis said as he took out a box of pizza and held it out to the god of destruction. Thorn couldn't lose to food brought from earth.She had no choice but to use the desert she hadn't had taste tested.Beerus had woken up sooner then she had expected."I made a Jam Cake so you can have that for desert.Although,I didn't have it taste tested.So I hope it'll be good enough for you."The devilson said bringing out the Jam cake she made.She always had Whis say that her dishes were good even without Taste testing.But were they good enough for her master?This would be the first time Beerus ate something she hadn't tested.It was made using apricot jam and orange jam.All she could is hope.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Ahri watched Goku for a moment. "So...if I bring them food they won't get mad?" She asked, thinking about the option. "It would be nice to watch you train again..." She said, smiling to herself. Ahri always enjoyed watching Goku train, especially when he was doing so with the kids. "But what would happen if they didn't like it?" She asked, taking the answer into careful consideration. She was sure that it wouldn't be an issue...Goku had always enjoyed her cooking...but then again Goku enjoyed almost anything when it came to food. Ahri sat up and wiped some of the grass off of her clothes before she turned back to Goku. "Do you really think they wouldn't mind?" She asked one more time, trying to convince herself more so than anything. If Goku didn't mind, and Whis and Beerus didn't mind, she would love to go back with him.

"I really do miss seeing you so often..." She admitted, looking away from him and back to the house. "But what about Goten....I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue for Gohan or Bulma to watch him for a while..." Ahri thought about it for a little bit. She wanted to go with Goku but she just wasn't sure about leaving Goten.

-----

Beerus wiped his eyes sleepily but perked up when Whis mentioned something about earth food. "Well, where is it?" He asked impatiently. Beerus inspected the triangular food curiously and reached out to sniff it. "Pizza hmmm?" He asked before taking a bite. Almost instantly Beerus's face lit up with delight as he took another bite, stretching the delicious item out. "What is this stringy substance?" He asked with a mouth full. "It's got a very sharp taste but its almost irresistible..." He said before taking another bite. Upon Thorn's mention of desert his ear twitched in her direction. "A jam cake?" He swallowed and stretched his hand out for another slice of the cheesy earth food. "Apricot and orange jam...is this another earthen delight?" He asked a bit excited.

The two really had him spoiled.

"This is the first time you haven't had Whis taste test it....." Beerus noted, eyeing her a bit curiously. "Is this because of what I said when I found out Whis was taking all of your glorious cooking for himself?" Beerus asked playfully. Whis frowned. "Thorn, you didn't tell me you were making something new...." Whis said a bit disappointed he hadn't gotten a chance to test it for her. "Well, lets have it then....I'm sure it's very good just like your cooking always is...." Beerus said, licking his lips from the pizza.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:19 am

"Of course, they won't get mad as long as you bring food." Goku said as Whis and Beerus loved good food enough so that he believed they'd make an exception. "I would love to have you watch me." The sayin responded as it would be great to have her watching him. Having he there cheering him on or there fr support may help him improve. So Ahri's support was gladly wanted. "They'll love it. Your cooking is so good they have to." Goku replied placing his hand over hers gently. Ahri's cooking really was as good as he said. He wasn't just saying that. It was amazing to have her cook for him and having meals by her made him feel so lucky. 

"I feel so lucky to have a wife like you that can cook like you. So I'm not just saying your cooking is good. I honestly, believe that they'll love your cooking." He added with a smile. He kissed her lightly after saying this. "Trust me, they wouldn't mind at all." The dark haired male said as he was confident 
that they wouldn't mind at all.

"I miss you when I'm gone too." He admitted as he thought about her when he was gone."I'm sure we can leave Goten with Bulma or Gohan. I'm sure that they'll be okay with that. I'm also, sure that Goten will be fine with it as well." Goku replied but he was sure that they would ask Goten if he was okay with that. Also, to Bulma or Gohan if they were okay with watching him .
---
Seeing Beerus's face lit up in delight was quite nice. She had missed that when he was asleep. It was cute to see him stretch out the cheese."That is called cheese." Whis told Beerus upon him ask in what it was. It was nice to see Beerus excited about her food again. "It is." Thorn replied she found his excited manner quite adorable.

"That is correct that this is the first I haven't had Whis taste test." Thorn said and that did make he worry a bit. "Maybe." She replied as she couldn't admit right out that was her real reason for not having Whis taste test."If I told you,you'd bother me for some Whis."The Devilson commented. She held out the cake to him. This was intense and she hoped he liked it.

"After your done with your food you really should take a bath. You have been sleeping a long time and you don't want Thorn to think about how much you smell." Whis said and Thorn knew that eventually he would say that. Thorn didn't have a problem with Beerus not taking a bath but maybe it would be better if he took one after he ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|   |DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|DBZ|Power of Bonds|1-on-1RP|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Roleplay Corner :: One-on-One Roleplay Booth-
Jump to: