AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Empty
PostSubject: |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP|   |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 8:19 am

Ginoza sat on a couch as he was relaxing there.It was quite nice to relax.Even though relaxing wouldn't help with his psycho pass.But he no longer minded that anyway.Since he did accept that this was his fate.Turning back now was impossible.The dark haired man cleaned off his auto mail arm as he sat there.Sometimes he thought about his father when he relaxed.These thoughts were on how different or how many things we the same to he father as of now.He was aware of  similaries as he had tried to hide them and deniee them.The only thing he did feel towards the incident was sadness and regret.Regret that he denied so much of himself.

The man saw Ahri was near.It would be nice to talk to her especially since they were alone.So he could get a lot of his feelings out to her."Ahri,I want to talk to you."He said as he scooched over to let her sit next to him."It hasn't been long since I became an enforcer but I appreciate that you have been kind to me after how I have treated you previously."Ginoza said as it was 
surprising she hadn't been cold or bet yet made any hateful comments about him being now a dog as he insulted the others.

"I wanted your advice on how I should deal with being an enforcer now.I also,wanted to ask you what you should do if on regret something.Especially if you can't to anything to change it."He said as her hearing her opion would certainly be nice.It was hard to talk to any of the others.But with her it was so much easier.

The man had made tea as well.He had hoped she had been near here so he made two cups."You may have some tea as well.I made some in hopes of talking to you.You are easy for me to talk to you.Though I don't know why."He said complimenting her.He took a cup of tea and took a few sips 
of.He glanced in direction and wondered if she had any good advice.He certainly hoped so because it would be nice to rely on her.Being on his own had been hard.
----
Kiyoko was sitting on a couch.She held a book in her hands.It certainly was a nice day.She was dressed in her white dress with stripes and was barefoot.The book she was holding Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde.It was nice to reread one of the classics.Her eyes wandered to Makishima who was
 standing over nearby.The women found his company to be quite nice.Maybe she should ask him to sit by her."Makishima,sit by me."She said petting the empty spot on the couch with her bare foot as if to tell him to sit ."I made tea also,if you want some.I hope you like black tea because I made Earl Grey tea."She said as she mentioned to the tea pointing to it with her foot.

"Makishima,who do you think was truly evil,Dr.Jekyll or Mr.Hyde?"She asked as she glanced to her book and then to the man.As she figured she ask him 
things on the book.The women was reading it now.Though she could put it down and turn her full attention to Makishima."I wanted to hear your opinion."She said as she was curious.This man always seemed to surprise 
her and interest her.It was a nice feeling.

"My mother told me she believed Dr.Jekyll to the evil one.Your answers always interest me that is why I decided to ask you."Kiyoko said as she wiggled her toes on the ground.Then she took sip of her tea and glanced over to him quite curious for his answer.This man was like her possibly they might think the same.That was a safe bet as a lot things were the same about them.Yet they are different as they are sepertate people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP|   |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Ahri lifted her head as Ginoza called out to her, patting the seat next to him. She sat down next to him, watching him for a while before she crossed her legs and relaxed a bit. She smiled when he thanked her for her kindness after he was demoted.

"We're partners Ginoza...It's what we do." She simply nodded before she showed him a small smile. "Besides, you guys are all I've got..." She put a hand on his shoulder gently. The enforcers were as close to family as she'd ever had and though him and her had their spats in the past it was just that simple. It was in the past.

She leaned forward, helping herself to tea that he made. It had been a lot different since Ginoza lost his arm. He was a different person but that was to be expected. He seemed to as her for advice a lot and she would always happily help. She sipped the hot liquid as she thought on her answer. 

"Well, being an enforcer just means following orders it's as simple as that really..." She started. "Unfortunatly we don't really have any other choice but to accept what we are...As for regret..." She started, knowing it was a touchy subject. She knew about Ginoza's father - she had been very close to him, even considering him as her own father figure. "It's not healthy to dwell on it...We all have regrets..." She said looking down at her cup. She held it tight in her hands as she thought about her own regrets and mistakes she's made. "We just have to learn to accept them and move on." She looked up at Ginoza with a soft expression on her face.  "But we also have to remember that no one goes through these things alone..." She put her hand on his shoulder as she smiled at him.

----

Makishima stood watching the outside world from a window. He held his hands behind his back as he calmly turned to the girl calling out his name. Without saying a word he made his way to her and sat down beside her where she had patted the seat. He took some tea for himself and sipped on it as she spoke, asking her question. Makishima only smiled before sitting the cup down. "Well, I believe it would be Dr. Jekyll for creating a monster dont you think?" He asked without looking over at her. "But when one truly looks at it they are both evil. Dr. Jekyll created the monster and Mr. Hyde...Well, you know how the story goes...Don't you?" He finally looked at the girl and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP|   |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 9:49 pm

Ginoza found her smile and her relaxed behavior comforting.In response he smiled lightly as he glanced over to her."That is true.But if I someone had treated me the same,I'm not so sure I could have been so nice."He said honestly.As he was amazed at her kindness."I see,I was wondering Ahri.With just having us does that make you feel lonely?"He asked as he was in the same position.Although,he had lost a lot.He wondered what her feelings were.This woman did in fact interest him very much.

He took another sip of the tea in front of him.Listening closely to her current advice."It does make sense that it should be simpler.I'm not the one who makes any decisions as an inspecter.Although,my father and Kogami weren't the usual enforcers.As especially Kogami didn't just just follow orders."He said as he appceraited her advice but he wanted now to be like his father.As he saw that he had been quite good at his job even if he hadn't seen that before."Your right acceptance is the only solution."I will have to accept my regrets then.But I don't think I'll be able to do so right away.I am thankful to have you to help me out.You really are quite helpful and nice to chat with."Ginoza replied with a smile.Then taking another sip of the tea in front of him.

"I quite enjoy talking to you.You always seem to relax me and put my mind at ease."He commented though he wasn't quite sure by he bothered to tell her this.But he figured he should let her know how he felt about talking to her.
----
Kiyoko stared at him ,sipping her tea.She found peoples opinons about various things to be qute interesting."Well,I don't think the same.I believe that nothing is truely evil.So I think that good and evil is always based on views.The world created Dr.Jekyll with his imprefections and in return he created Hyde who was a monster to others.The creator of the world can't be viewed as evil because everything has a reason for being the way they are.I at least view everthing on evil that way."She said easily speaking her mind.

"I have read the story many times.I personally finding peoples opinions on various topics to be quite interesting.Although,you already know how much I adore peoples words.I find them interesting and your views to be so."She said not knowing if her last comment was insulting.

"Well,we are alike in some ways.So I find your opinions to be even more interesting."She said then taking another sip of tea.But not looking away from him the whole time.

Last edited by yurenxtsubaki78 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP|   |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:24 am

Ahri looked down at her tea. It was ironic that Ginoza had been demoted to an inspector, especially after the way he treated her and the others. Still, she understood what he was going through and she would never wish it on anyone. No one deserved to be bound to such a life, even if it was what karma delt him. She was just as upset about loosing Kogami as anyone. After all he was a big help in bringing Ahri out of the hole she was in. Out of everyone he was the closest to her and she looked up to him as her own father figure.

She smiled at his question and shook her head. "No...I mean...At first it did but we all understand each other no matter how different our stories are. As far as I'm concerned these people are the only family I've ever had - the only people who have actually ever cared..." She watched him as he spoke about Kogami and accepting his regrets. She put a hand to his cheek and gently pushed it over so that he was looking at her. "Things like this take time..." She said softly. "I'm always here and I'm glad I can help." She told him honestly. Ahri gave him a smile as she dropped her hand from his cheek to her tea and pulled her feet up onto the couch. She took a sip of the warm liquid, letting it warm her cold body. A shiver went down her spine as she rested the cup on her knees.

"I'm really sorry about Kogami..." She said, a sudden sadness in her voice. "He was a good man and he was very patient with me when others were not..." Her expression matched her tone and she quickly wiped a tear from her eye hoping Ginoza didn't see it. "He's the reason I'm here and not in isolation..." She looked over at Ginoza and forced a smile. "He would be proud of you." She told him.

----

"Very interesting indeed..." Makishima paused, reflecting on her words as he watched her for a moment. "So then tell me Kiyoko...how do you view good?" He asked, watching her with a smile. His eyes held a certain interest and curiosity to them when he looked at her. One Makishima took a keen interest in. "Better yet Kiyoko, I don't think I've heard your opinion on the Syble System..." The man paused to take a sip of his own tea and put it back down, patiently waiting her response. "Of course I'm sure you already know what I think..." He said simply. "But I'm curious...I've never heard your opinion on the matter." Makishima gave her another smile but this time it held something more than just curiosity. He sipped on his tea once more as he watched her carefully.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP|   |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 4:03 am

The face of his father Maraoka came to mind when he talked to her.It was harsh to lose his father.But to lose some else he had respect now,Kogami was a harsh blow as well.He liked to believe Kogami was out there but he couldn't do the same with Maraoka.Ginoza was glad to hear that she wasn't lonely.It was reliefing."I'm glad that your okay.I will always be there for you."He pet her head mechanical hand as it was closest to her.Then he let go when Ahri touched his cheek.He was a bit surprised that she touched his cheek.He felt his heart race even if it was a bit.Looking directly at her after that was embrassing a bit eve if he didn't show it on his expression.

"I am well aware that it will take time to readjust." He said but his heart healing would take the longest.The void left by his father would last.There was no one who could take his place."I'm glad to had you here.I don't know what I would do without you."Ginoza said as he could imagine it.Things would have deiently hard without her around.With her around he felt calmer and not so alone.The feeling made him relieved.

Ginoza had hoped that the two of them would be proud of him.Especially,his father maraoka."I certainly do hope that my father is proud of me.I was so cruel to him and could never forgive him till his death.I have regretted not forgiving him sooner and being so mean to him.I was such a fool."He said as he looked in her eyes sadly."I will forgive myself.But I know it won't be easy.He is someone irreplaceable to me."Ginoza said with a light smile.

He placed a hand on her cheek this one being his real one as he turned his body towards her.He bushed her cheek with his thumb."I do owe you a lot.I should make it up to you.So how about later on we have dinner together?You may also,make any request you want to me as well."He said as he owed her so much.
----
Kiyoko was had that her words interested him.Having an effect on others was a great thing."Nothing is really good.It is all point of view like with evil.Everyone one has desires and is sinned even the creator of the world.Everything holds flaws so it can always be viewed as bad by anyone.That is why there are clashing views on everything.Our judgements on everyone and everything is different based on the person.It will never be just as everyone isn't good neither evil."She replied hoping that explained her thoughts on that very well.Makishima was curious about her thoughts.She hardly minded.She then brought her feet up onto the couch.

"Well,the Sibyl system isn't good or evil as I stated before nothing is.Sibyl tries to push it's views as the right ones.It tries to judge people like a single person.It can only see things based on how likely they are to commit a crime.It can't see that nothing is evil.The Sibyl system so far from perfect it can't judge people like us who have killed others.There is no point for things to continue with the Sibyl existing.It would be better for it to be destroyed."She replied honestly."My mother worked herself to insanity for her novels to appreciated.Sibyl judged her and she died.Someone that did what they thought right or was born to think that way shouldn't be judge by the system.That is why  decided to help you."She told him as it was best he knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP|   |Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Psycho Pass| The Beautiful Mind |1-on-1 RP|
Page 1 of 1