AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Empty
PostSubject: Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase   Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 1:15 am

Name:Yui Watanase

Nicknames:Watanase-sama,Yui by those who are close to her,The knight of Yasogami high

Arcana:The Devil

Persona:Okami no yuki

Weapon:Bazooka

Persona appearance:Okami is a woman with a wolf fur hood dropped over her coving her so her eyes aren't shown red dress with a pink sash .She carries around a bow and arrows.

Persona abilities:Is more for long distance fighting.Her arrows use red blasts upon being released from the bow.

Appearance:Brown chestnut hair in a braid and brown eyes.She wears light lip gloss.She is 5'6 and is a b cup and has a hourglass figure.

Shadow self looks:Wears a outfit like Alice in wonderland but with a wolf fur wrapped around her shoulders.She also,wears coslay grey wolf ears.She drools a lot and her cheeks are red.

Shadow place:It looks like a place from several fairy tales.

TV appearance:Yui shows up on TV after being asked about her mother a pianist.

Midnight channel:In the midnight channel she says that she is looking for a prince to come and take her away but then switches to another cosply.By taking off the one she has currently but has clothes under the ones previously.Those clothes resembling a wolf.She then states that she can become the wolf if her love desires.

Midnight Channel name:"Sexy magical Fairytale."

Some of what her Shadow self says in TV:
"Oh,I desire more and more yet I have to hold back.Who decided that though?Ah,yes everyone else because showing my desires would be gross.Everyone just wants me to do a they want.Oh,Watanase-sama help me study,oh Watanase-sama fix this,daughter dearest do that.It's so sickening.I want so much that it positively suffocating.How,I want to cuddle up with a cute boy and well,I won't say as it''ll be a secret.I desire to be strong yet I want to be overwhelmed as well."

Personality/shadow self:Yui appears to be this mature girl who is pure in every way.But in reality she is not.Yui likes boys and thinks perverted things.So she can be a pervert.Sure,she may not mean to be she does think those things.She can be a hopeless romantic as she dreams of a prince.She loves cute things as well but pretends otherwise to appear cool.(yeah,kind of like Kanji in that regard)She cares about her parents enough to pretend that she doesn't have those tempations.She wants to have friends that she can talk to about boys and things she likes.But she has this fear that her family will abandon her and she has honor.Part of her doesn't feel this way and just wants to run away.Later after seeing her true self and accepting that as her she soon becomes friends with Yuiko,Chie and later Rise.She is then able to give into her temptations a bit and be herself.

Glasses in the TV world:Yui's are purple with pink flowers on the sides.

Crush/love interest:Kanji,Yosuke,Teddie,or Daisuke Nagase

Best friends:Yuiko,Chie and Rise

Friends:Kanji,Yu,Teddie,Naoto,Yosuke
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore

Persona 4 character sheet:Yui Watanase
Page 1 of 1