AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Airport bluhs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharky Bites
TK Baha
TK Baha
Sharky Bites

Airport bluhs. Empty
PostSubject: Airport bluhs.   Airport bluhs. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Well, I left my Grandma's house in New York yesterday, and of course my plane is delayed an hour. No problems here, because that just gives me an hour to hang out, and I should still be able to make my connect flight in Dallas. WRONG. They pushed the take off time back another two hours, from Seven PM to 9 PM. My connect flight leaves at 9:15 PM, so I was stuck in Dallas for the night. Here's the thing, they didn't give me any hotel vouchers, so I had to pay out of pocket for a room, even though I told them I had flight problems. They didn't give me any meal Vouchers, so again, paying out of pocket. And they put me in charge of an elderly woman who didn't speak English well.

This where I get kind of pissed off. Not only do I have to now pay for my own room in a Motel 6 (which was 40 dollars) and my meals (which totaled about 10 for breakfast and 18 for lunch), but now I have to take care of an old woman, when I'm busy trying to find my way around an airport that has flights all around the world leaving, and constant gate changing. I don't mind helping out people, but they put a 15 year old kid in charge of an elderly woman in need of language and walking assistance. WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT!? We were going to the same place, but STILL!

So I called the airport, and after half an hour of haggling, I got someone to help the old woman out. The airport sent a worker there who spoke Spanish, like the elderly woman, and she took her off my hands, but seriously, I spent another 40 dollars paying for her room, and food. I'm glad I could help, I really am, but this is coming out of what limited pocket money I took with me to New York, from the year I spent doing odd jobs around my home and neighborhood.

And not only did I miss my connection flight and have to stay in Dallas for the night, in a Motel 6 paying for two rooms, but they put me on a flight that leaves at 9:45 PM tonight. And I needed to leave the Motel by 12 PM. I've spent two hours in the airport, and I have around 7 more to go. I'm just livid. I understand that some times, weather or crew problems can delay a flight but you don't pair up a kid with someone who requires assistance, when you have people for that kind of thing! And aren't they supposed to give you vouchers if you ask for them? I asked, and they said they weren't going to give out any, and even after I explained my situation they still refused.

And here's the best part guys, my phone just died. Literally, just died. My charger? In my checked bag, because here I thought I should be going according to plan, no problems here, especially with a fully charged phone. Man, was I ever wrong. Now, the only way I have contact with anyone who can help me is Facebook. FML.

I'm never flying American Airlines again. They've sucked up enough of my money.
Back to top Go down
http://sharky-bites.tumblr.com/

Airport bluhs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Rants and Reviews-
Jump to: