AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Aurora, Colorado Massacre

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Aurora, Colorado Massacre Poyomon
PokéPartner : Aurora, Colorado Massacre 280

Aurora, Colorado Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Aurora, Colorado Massacre   Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 pm

I figured this would be appropriate, as there isn't much more that I can do but give my best thoughts to those affected.

A little after midnight last night, the new Batman movie was being shown at a theater in Aurora, Colorado. About 20 minutes into the movie, a 24-year-old man came into the theater. He was armored practically from head to toe and had an assortment of guns as well as some sort of gas canisters and a knife. He set the gas off, it seemed to be tear gas judging by their affects, before shooting into the crowd.

There is at least 50 people injured and 12 dead, one of them being a 6-year-old girl. The shooter's apartment also seems to be filled with traps and the possibility of bombs is very likely.

My heart and thoughts go to those victims and their friends and family, I hope the best to all of you and hope that this criminal is brought to justice for those 12 people.

Your thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Aurora, Colorado Massacre Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Aurora, Colorado Massacre   Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Hearing about it is really heart wrenching, especially when you start hearing about the people who were killed. I mean, think about it, these people were killed or injured just because they wanted to go to a movie and enjoy something. It's even more heart breaking when you think about how it was a Batman movie, thus they went to see a fictional hero and a real life "villain" of sorts ended up doing what he did. It's depressing.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
xxxJRosesxxx
Claptrap
Claptrap

PostSubject: Politicians   Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm disturbed by the politicians that have jumped on this horrible tradegy to use for their anti or pro guns agenda. It pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aurora, Colorado Massacre   Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:04 pm

xxxJRosesxxx wrote:
I'm disturbed by the politicians that have jumped on this horrible tradegy to use for their anti or pro guns agenda. It pisses me off.

I forgot where I heard this but it goes like "Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people."
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora, Colorado Massacre   Aurora, Colorado Massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora, Colorado Massacre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Random Topics-
Jump to: