AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] 196

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Empty
PostSubject: Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2]   Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Aqua

Where are you two? You suddenly disappeared without a word!

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Eps20 Funny thing about that, Aqua. We're now going from world to world following this disruption. Please tell Master Eraqus that we shall be gone for quite some time.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Kyon7 Please don't worry about us, Aqua. You've got your own assignment to complete.

Alright. Please be careful.

{lXl Investigation Begin lXl}

Quote :
“I’m Roxas,” he said. “I assume Riku told you I’d be here.” So Riku had been the aqua-eyed boy’s name. But what had happened to him? “Beth, hello? Are you with me right now? We have to go; your heart can’t stand to stay here for very long. One, because your heart’s not strong enough yet. Two, the darkness in your heart almost completely overrides the light. And staying in Betwixt and Between will surely change that.” He held out his hand to me and I took it, feeling comfortably safe with him.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Kyon6 All of a sudden she was transported to Betwixt and Between? And Roxas has appeared? What the...?

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Ep16 Roxas is Sora's nobody. He seems to be alive and living in the disruption. It seems that we are following a rather uneasy disruption. This doesn't make sense though at all about how he seemed to know about her heart and how she has so much darkness in her heart. Besides, staying in Betwixt and Between surely won't change anything. It's just a gateway between two worlds that Sora had traveled through to go to the last world.

Quote :
He held out his hand to me and I took it, feeling comfortably safe with him.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Kyon18 Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. I'm guessing she's a fangirl of Roxas.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] 12-1 Why is that a surprise to you?

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Kyon17 Well, think about it. She grabbed his hand without even knowing who he was.

Quote :
“So, uh, Roxas, Riku said that someone was coming. Who was that guy? He had silver-ish hair and was really tan and wearing a black jacket thing.” I told him, describing the man that had attacked Riku. I didn’t think that Roxas had known because a worried look crossed his face.

“But- Ansem - How? - Why? We need to get back to Sora ASAP and tell him about this. I don’t think he knows.” Roxas then opened up another dark portal and pulled me through it with him.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Konata_gaming_by_animedragon67 Okay. Silver-ish Hair... Really tan... Black jacket... Ansem...

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Kyon19 Wait. Ansem? Why is Ansem involved? I thought he was done away with.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Konata_avatar_by_AnimeDaisuki True. He was done away with. According to the intel I have gathered it seems that Ansem is Xehanort's Heartless. I never honestly knew that Xehanort had a heartless until now. All I've managed to conclude before was that Sora took care of the Door To Darkness and sealed away Kingdom Hearts with Riku and his majesty the king inside it. I think this is a collaboration of two eras. This could spell trouble for our time though which means that there is a possibility that this assignment could turn for the worst if this Mary-Sue keeps meddling around.

Quote :
We came out onto a beach with a blinding bright sun. “Sora! I really need to talk to you. Like NOW!!!” Roxas yelled into the air. I saw the other boy from my dreams come down from a rock outcropping. He was just as I’d imagined with the black clothes and blue eyes. “Riku’s in trouble.”

A scared look crossed Sora’s face. “What happened?” he asked. As Roxas explained everything Sora muttered things like, “Ansem? No . . . not again. . . Darkness . . . heart . . . strong . . . again.” I was confused because I didn’t catch all of what he had been saying but I pieced it together to be something like this: “Ansem? No, not again. The darkness in his heart must be strong again.” And that kind of scared me. I mean, first of all, who the hell is Ansem? Secondly, ‘the darkness in his heart’? That sounds like it should be the title of a book, not something happening in real life! I was scared sick, and frightened that my own brother had banished me from my life. Was he even the Vanitas I had thought I had?

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Kyon10 Wait. So they took a portal to Destiny Islands where Sora is, ran to him, and all of a sudden Ansem is back even after Xemnas/Xehanort is gone? How can a heart that disappeared with its carrier and reappear like this when the two were destroyed by the power of light?

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Ls95 It seems that a mysterious force is beyond our understanding, Sora. I don't honestly think this is an Unversed at all in this strange time and world we have followed them into. And it seems this 'Beth' is now telling us that her brother Vanitas has banished her when it was clearly her choice to leave him behind and follow a complete stranger.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Kyon12 It seems that now she's doubting that if the Vanitas she was even with was even the true Vanitas.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] 6d695e8e She obviously made it seems like Vanitas was truly her brother at first. She's sending us on a wild Unversed chase.

Quote :
“What is going ON? I don’t even know why I’m here! Who is Ansem? I want answers right NOW!” I stomped my foot for emphasis. Sora called out for another person.

“Kairi! Come out here and take Beth back to my house! If Cloud and Leonask, you know what to tell them!” A girl in and short pink dress came out from behind a tree and grabbed my hand. She started to drag me across the beach toward a boat.

She told me, “You are the-“her voice was drowned out by the sound of rushing water. I blacked out.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Kyon8 Kairi appeared awfully quickly. Although, it seems to me that 'Beth' seems to be rather important. I'm also beginning to question why Leon and Cloud are in Destiny Islands when they should be back in their own world in Hollow Bastion. Is this Mary-Sue manipulating the timeline?

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Ls08-1 It seems that way to me, Sora. It seems that this Mary-Sue is just one part of the disruption that is ruining our own world. Plus, it seems to me that this will be one attention grabber of a Mary-Sue since obviously the characters are already out of their own personalities.

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Kyon13 Honestly, I am really starting to think twice about being Master Eraqus' assistant. What about you, Miyu?

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] 13 I think we should keep following them!

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2] Kyon-2 Hahaha. Whatever you say, Miyu.
Back to top Go down

Mission L.O.B.S - I'm the WHAT?!?! [2]
Page 1 of 1